Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Shapeshifters Will It Be Love Or War ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good storyline ?
  It is that is why I'm following along waiting for more.
  Please add more to it but keep going
  No not interested in this storyline
  Gold whore !
View Results

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:42 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra was in the office with the blinds tightly closed not wanting Trenton to come back and spy on him. He was a very private male who prided himself on being so and it irked him that the other shapeshifter had been able to spy on him without him having been aware of what the other had been spying on him or anything. "I really should have known better " he muttere before stomping his foot and going outside.

Once outside he walked over to a tree shited into an eagle again the flew over to the clans place so that he could find the elder no matter how late it was it had to be known to him that this Trenton was spying on others. "He really should be trained beter then that. " he muttered to himslef before perched on a low branch then turned back to himself. Striding to the door he knocked firmly on it about five times then stood back waiting hoping the man came right away.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:36 am
Skylar Atherley

Smile with Me. Laugh with Me...
User Image

An elderly got out of the comfortable bed he was sleeping in to get the door. Who on earth would be knocking at this hour, he wondered as the knocking continued. It took him a bit to get to the door since he was old, but eventually he did make it to the door. Opening the front door, to his surprise was a young man with black hair was standing there.

"Er- Yes? How can I help you?" he asked. The old man was bald and frail looking and he had seemed to have trouble seeing a bit, since it was so late and dark. The old man owned a cane and leaned on it for support. He stared at the young man and yawned. "... It's chilly, please.. wont you come inside?" the old asked, shivering a bit from the cold.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:03 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra pounded on the door until the elder came to the door then he just about knocked on his head but stopped in the nick of time. A frown was on his features as he did step inside knowing that it was in fact cold out. "Forgive me for coming to your home so late but I simple had to make you aware of one of your clans activeties within my own clan that could very well start a war between us if not ended promptly." he informed the elder as he followed him inside and went to sit down.

"You see this member of your clan was lucky that it was me and not my father that he was spying on. Even still I have no wish to be spied on and wont hesitate to wage war should it be allowed to continue. " he informed him pinching his nose as he felt a headache coming on from everything. "This has to end straight away or the next time it wont be me coming to inform you of what has happened but it will be us coming to destroy you and your clan." he told him then realized he hadn't even spoken his own name. "I'm Cyra and as I've stated don't take well to being spied on "

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:12 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

The elderly man guided young Cyra to step inside and lead him to their kitchen. It wasn't too large of a kitchen but it was certainly warmer than outside or the rest of the house. The old man listened to Cyra as he started making some tea for the both of them. "Hmmm... Sounds serious..." He stated as Cyra began explaining. The tea was ready and he gave Cyra a nice hot cup of it. It was jasmine tea and the old man struggled a little to reach the honey jar. When he got it down he slowly placed it in front of Cyra, just as an option if he wanted some in his tea. "Spying? Oh my.... Well what do you suppose I do? He didn't harm you, did he?" He asked. "Do you wish for him to be punished for wrong doing to you? The last thing I want from the Thorton clan is a war."

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:21 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra raked a hand through his hair sighing deeply as he picked up the tea taking a sip without adding anything to it. "I'm not sure other then have him stop following me everywhere I go intruding on my privacy and listening in on my private life. I'm not someone that is into games and spying as he seems to think that I am. Next time I catch him listening in on me and spying or shifting and following me even after I've stated to go away and stay away. Well I'll have no chocie but to take action. You do understand this don't you ?" he asked taking another sip of his tea. "He does need to be punished if it will do any good in keeping him from doing so to me again. But as I've stated if he does then I'll be forced to take action. "  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:52 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Suddenly the old man raised an eyebrow and sighed. Small snickers began coming from the small old man. The old man then stood up straight and scratched his mustache. "You mean... you really can't tell?" he asked. The voice had changed! The old man shook his head and then a lush head of golden blonde hair grew out of the bald head and the face had changed. The face lost the wrinkles and the skin tightened to reveal Trenton's smooth face. Trenton opened his eyes and looked back at probably a surprised Cyra with his bright amber eyes. He then hopped up on the kitchen counter to sit on with a goofy smile. "If you wanted to talk to my old man, you should've come-" Trent yawned," ... in the morning...".

"First off, I already told you... I wasn't spying on you.. I was just watching you. Two totally different things. Second, you already taught me my lesson when chucked me across the pond, didn't think you'd want to punish me more ..." he stated, scratching his head. He sighed and picked up a cup to play with in his hands. " And third... well .." His goofy and innocent looking smile faded. "You probably don't want to hear the third.." he shrugged.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:53 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra's eyes went wide as Trenton appeared rather then the older male that he thought it was. Anger filled him as he grabbed the other by the throat pinning him against the wall keeping his feet above the ground. "YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME OR I SWEAR I WILL DISTROY YOU AND THIS ENTIRE CLAN !!!!!" he screamed for everyone in the house to hear. He chuckled when the cup fell to the floor shattering shifting into a grizzly bear holding Trenton against the wall still with his massive paw. He let out sharp growls bearing his teeth aggressively at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:48 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

With the sudden jolt Cyra was up and had pinned Trent against the cupboard walls. Groaning a bit in pain, Trent didn't move too much. This bear growled at him with an angry scowl. Trent wanted Cyra to just listen, he should have expected Cyra to not take the surprise very well. But now, Trent was getting irritated. Giving an annoyed expression after a few pleas of mercy seemed to fail, Trent's legs suddenly merged together and grew long as they coiled around Cyra. Scales began forming over Trent's skin as one of his hands gripped on to Cyra's paws and astonishingly began to slowly pull the paw off of his throat," You and I both know, that if you really wanted to kill everyone here, you would have done that by now....!", a deep cut could be seen, blood oozing down on Trenton's cheek cheek from Cyra's claws. Not to mention he was a bit peeved that Cyra just tried to threaten his family.

Trenton's lower half had morphed into thick and long python tail and had wrapped around Cyra's bear legs and constricted tight! Trenton wasn't weak. He'd wish Cyra didn't underestimate him because of his friendlier nature. Tighter and tighter Trenton began squeezing. Soon his own arms evaporated away as the rest Trent's body morphed into a giant anaconda! His slithering body began wrapping around Cyra's grand and furry arms and around his neck. Trenton would keep squeezing the individual until he would topple over. "I Just want you to calm down! Whether you want to listen or not!!!! " he hissed as he constricted tighter. " You act as if your father is the crazy one, but you're threatening innocent lives that have done nothing wrong to you! You don't even know them! You can hurt me, but don't threaten my family!! ...ha..ha... And I let you in my home and look at what you're doing!? That was one of my old man's favorite cups!" He shouted and panted in the bear's ear, struggling to hold on to him. "You always like listening to yourself talk?! You didn't even give me enough time to explain!.. Look... I'm sorry I invaded your space... I can take a hint! I promise you'll never see me again, okay!?... " Trent wasn't letting go of Cyra until he calmed down..

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:07 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra gasped panting as he shifted into a thin tiny mouse that once free shifted into himself. He went to the table leaning on it panting some. "Trenton you were watching me without my knowledge and you expect me to be calm about it ?" he asked but didn't move towards him even though he was unsure why no one woke and came out at the noise. "I don't want you to stay away just inform me when you are there rather then watching and listening to who knows what. I do like my privacy." he told him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:32 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trent watched the mouse change back to normal and then the snake went limp and scooted over to his robe that was discarded when he shape shifted. A sudden change in mood when Cyra backed down. Trent was panting just as heavily if not more so. Damn the Thortons were strong. Now.. it was probably confession time. Trent tried to figure out a way to not make it awkward. " For the record.. I never saw you doing anything weird... and I never heard anything... just saw some people that looked important...." Trent hissed a bit when a bead of sweat fell into the boy's deep cut. " I've tried going through the front door of your home, asking to meet you, but a man, I'm assuming whom is your father, took one look at me and slammed the door in my face...twice!" he stated with a tired grin. The Miles family were all heavy sleepers. Panting heavily again, Trent slipped down on the ground and sat on the warm kitchen floor tiredly.

"Sometimes.. I do things with out thinking them through... I thought I 'Spy' on you this week just to see what you were like... And.. I liked you... I figured you and I could be friends..... but I can tell that you probably don't think the same... " he spoke tiredly. Trenton looked around the trashed kitchen and groaned as he knew he'd have to clean it up later. Struggling to get up, he managed to stand back up on his own two feet, keeping himself steady as he clung to the counter. "Well... I'll walk you back home.... " he spoke solemnly. Despite Cyra's offering, Trenton thought it best to just let Cyra be. He wanted a friend, not someone who would tolerate Trent... if he wanted that he might as well just stay with his family.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:44 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra let out a groan as he heard the other and watched him closely. When Trenton came close to him however rather then simple move to allow the other to walk him home he took hold of the other male as though he was going to attack him but this time he pinned him hard against the counter. But rather then attack him as he had previously he worldlessly pressed his lips aggressively against the smaller more fragile males kissing him deeply , passionetly and aggressively. His body was reacting to the other as well but that was easier to keep hidden for the time being seeing as he had lose fitting clothing on at the moment. He felt as though his heart was hammering in his head making him dizzy but he couldn't stop himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:05 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trent was going to head out in the hall way until Cyra pinned him against the wall. This was so unexpected, Trent was ready to beg for mercy since he didn't feel like fighting Cyra again. Oh dear God not again!-!! Trenton thought out loud expecting another punch in the gut or deeper wound other than the one on his cheek, he shut his eyes and expected the worse when suddenly a heated kiss was aggressively swarmed over his lips. Trent's eyes flashed open and met Cyra's. Trent could feel his face heat up as the aggressiveness continued and he shut his eyes tight again.

Panicking a bit, Trent squirmed and struggled to get loose from Cyra's grip but his body was suddenly not strong enough to push him off. With the kiss, he tried to ask Cyra, "Mm! Wait?!-... Why?! Mmh!" he managed to barely get out before those lips continued to attack him. This was certainly a change in moods! Just what was he doing?! After a while, though, Trent began to somewhat like the taste and the feelings. The thought of that only made Trent's cheeks redder.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:03 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra could hear everything that Trenton said and everything that he felt but that didn't stop him from what he was doing. After a little while he blinked pulling back "Your room where is it " he muttered his own face flushed as he was utterly taken over by somethig that he was obviously unable to control nor did he seem to wish to realy try to control it either. His grip on the smaller male was tight but gentle at the same time which confused him because he was never one to be nice or to not break someones neck for what this male had said and done to him in his eyes. But there was something different about him and that caused the larger stronger male to allow himself to be lost in the moment forgetting all else for the time being even his father.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:30 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

When the kiss broke, Trent gasped for air and couldn't look Cyra directly in the eyes. He was embarrassed to show his face for it was red. "Wh...what .. Are you doing? I-I thought you hated me...." He questioned breathlessly, his knees shaking. As confused as Trent was about all this, he didn't quite register why Cyra wanted to go to Trent's room. So, with unsteady legs and a rapidly beating heart, Trent gently took Cyra's hand and guided him to his own room. When inside, Trent's heart beat began calming down again, but his red cheeks were still on his face.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:49 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra gave him a wild look raising a brow at the question that the smaller male asked of him. "Don't ask me that because I haven't the foggest clue but I have no control over this " he blurted as he was lead to the room.

A while later more like in the morning a dazed and confused Cyra walked out of Trenton's room going to the kitchen sink he leaned his arms on the sides of it panting some. "The hell happened ?? What came over me ?? I don't understand this in the least but at least he is sleeping as I think everyone else is." he muttered out loud shaking his head some to try and get the images that were racing through it out. "How in the hell did that ..that .. holly hell I have to go home father would have noticed me gone by now surely" he whispered but as he walked towards the door he colapsed blacking out with a thud on the kitchen floor.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff