Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
About yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amrcndt324

Shy Friend

11,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:40 am
Hello everyone~

My name is Brooke, I'm 21 and live in Michigan. When I'm not playing Animal Crossing, I'm usually hanging out with my boyfriend playing games. Favorites include League of Legends, Star Wars the Old Republic, Halo: Reach, and Star Wars Battlefront 2. whee Also, if I could live in any time period, it would be around the 1940s - 50s. :3

If you'd like to know anything else, feel free to ask. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:04 am
Name: Connor
AC:NL name: Shadow
Profession: bug catcher and design maker
Best designs: black jinouga flag, arwing flag, starfox shirts for fox falco and bill grey
favourite pass time on acnl: hunting for bugs during the night while wearing werewolf hood
description:
when not at volunteer work i play every waking moment hunting for bigs bugs on the islands, every night mainly which by the next morning i earn atleast1mil in bells, i have all floors and rooms and more, loves having mates over including his girlfriend Hillary, will help out friends with loans due to not know what to buy in department store.

i look forward to meeting new friends give me a ring if u need money for loans ill help out tho if my hunts dont go well, ill lead on in following morning.  

Shadow BlackJinouga

Stomping Time

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:31 pm
amrcndt324
Hello everyone~

My name is Brooke, I'm 21 and live in Michigan. When I'm not playing Animal Crossing, I'm usually hanging out with my boyfriend playing games. Favorites include League of Legends, Star Wars the Old Republic, Halo: Reach, and Star Wars Battlefront 2. whee Also, if I could live in any time period, it would be around the 1940s - 50s. :3

If you'd like to know anything else, feel free to ask. 4laugh

What server are you on for Star Wars the Old Republic?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:22 am
Stomping Time

Mostly Ebon Hawk, but a couple character are on Shadowlands. It's been awhile since I've played though.  

amrcndt324

Shy Friend

11,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Timid 100

Stomping Time

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:08 pm
amrcndt324
Stomping Time

Mostly Ebon Hawk, but a couple character are on Shadowlands. It's been awhile since I've played though.

Ahh cool, cool. All of mine are on The Harbinger but I haven't played in a long time either. I might go back to check out the lvl cap increase and stuff but I dunno if it's worth it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:05 am
Hi, I'm Emily, I love the Animal Crossing Series, and I also am starting to get into League of Legends. I also play Second Life, and am new to Gaia Online.  

Akoti

Friendly Friend

Simply Grim

Mega Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:00 am

Hi, I'm Grim. =) This is my first Animal Crossing and I now realize how much I've missed out on lol. I'll be 20 in August and am going into my 3rd year of college as a graphic design student. I have a dog and a bunny, but wish I could have many more pets haha. I really only play this and Pokemon right now but Final Fantasy is probably my favorite series. I like to roam around random towns via the Dream Suite and arrange flowers. I look forward to meeting people to play AC with. ^ u ^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:43 pm
Omg I'm one of the youngest ones here... I'm only 15! lol, Anyways... Hai! My name is Sofia, I love Animal Crossing and am obsessed with New Leaf. biggrin I live in Canada... Eh? wink Haha, I love video games, listening to music, and drawing. whee  

zeldaxrocks98

Shy Gaian

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games