Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
The Fabric Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:52 am
The Courageous Wolf
thefire158
The Courageous Wolf
From the primordial abyss of the Fabric arose a figure that was lost only to time itself. It was hard to make out who, or what, he was; but it all became abundantly clear as the two Phantom Shurirkens took their form.Once his bodies entirety entered the Fabric, Hiro gasped for air; as if he hadn't breathed it in a long time. Frantically he looked around, unsure as to where he was, or what had happened. Last thing he remembered was lying in a hospital bed...saying goodbye to his daughter, Ahri.

(Revived in the real world. Not the Nexus razz )

((So...what is this like some kind of edo Tensei? What sort of rules and restrictions do i have?))

(No rules, go wild. You go back to being dead when the arc is over.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:50 pm
User Image

"Huh.... well that was fun.. what do we do now?" Cyrus turned to Kairo, giving him a questioning glance. He then surveyed the area around them. Other than the big wheel, the landscape hadn't quite changed from where they started. He was done with this grim atmosphere and turned back to Kairo. "Why don't you tell me about yourself? Why do you hang out with tools like Micheal and Kelala?" He had met both of them before, at the combat games. But this was the first time he met Kiaro, besides that time on the battlefield.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXKXAXIXRXOX

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Kairo shrugged. "I guess we wait." He sighed. The genin allowed himself to let out a laugh when Michael and Kelala were brought up. "Kelala's not so bad. She's my teacher. Her heart's in the right place, but everything else can get a bit scrambled. Gives too much control to us. I don't mind that...but I do mind Michael having free will to do as he pleases." He shook his head. "Michael's my squadmate. Not by choice. He's a weakling. He doesn't think. He just does. I probably died because I had to worry about that idiot jumping into the fray...which he did." He shook his head. "Those are really the only two people I know, besides you. I don't remember much of anything. I just woke up one day, forgot who I was, and got conscripted into the military."
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

My Reach(Chakra): 100/100
Harmonious Destruction (Speed/Strength): 6/3
What I'm Throwing Out (Techniques Used):

What's in my wallet (Money):0
Blades in que: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:17 pm
User Image

"I was never too fond of "squads". In my experience, they only me back." Cyrus rubbed his chest, where Kairo had caused sprayed boiling water over. There was no visible wound, but the young Heiland still remembered the pain. "You got some good shots on me. In the fight I mean."  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:20 pm

XXKXAXIXRXOX

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Kairo agreed. "Nor me. Though it'd probably be nice if everybody was competent." He shrugged at the mention of the fight. "Had to do something. You're not so bad yourself." He told him and noticed Cyrus rubbing where his wound would be. Quickly feeling his back, he found the sizable gash to be gone.
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm
User Image

Cyrus nodded in agreement. "If we weren't on opposite ends of the battlefield, I feel as though we could've been friends." He smiled, but the smile quickly turned serious. "But you know, orders are orders." He pauses for a bit, then continues. "If we get out of... here. What do you plan to do?"  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:15 pm

XXKXAXIXRXOX

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Kairo gave a shrug. "Probably. I'm easy to get along with. I didn't even choose that mission, Kelala just sorta said for it to happen. And of course, once she decided against it, it was too late." Then there was the thought of doing things once he got out. If he got out. "I don't know. Maybe start a revolution. We're getting along just fine, but village orders got in the way. Hell, it all starts with money. Missions are paid and blah blah...it's asinine. Blood money. Maybe I'll blow up a few banks. Terrorism and such. A noble brand of it."
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image

"Hell i'm up for that. Robbing banks and s**t? Sounds hype." A grinning Cyrus enjoyed the thought. Taking the government's money, not for himself, screw that, he probably burn all the loot he acquired. " It's probably a pipe dream though. You know?" Cyrus walked around a bit, trying to think of something to do. "How can you just... not do anything? Aren't you anxious?"  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:01 pm

XXKXAXIXRXOX

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Kairo shrugged. "You're welcome to tag along." He noted, if this bank heist career ever took off. How can he do nothing? That was an odd question, but easy to answer. "I don't see a reason to be. We're both dead at the bottom of a lake. Not much to do. Whatever is supposed to happen is going to happen. Let the chips fall where they may." He yawned. "Besides, we're dead. What could we possibly do?"
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:30 pm
User Image

Cyrus sighed dramatically. "We need to do something. Like ********>" He couldn't stand still. He paced back and forth around Kairo, waiting for something to happen. Anything to happen. He sighed again, exasperated. "This sucks. I want to pull the lever again." Those short bursts of power were an awesome feeling.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

IrIshInjun95 generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 25!

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:03 pm
Michael walked on until he found the room with the lever and wheel. Not noticing Kairo yet, he said to himself a little loud, "what does this do?" With those words he pulled the lever.

(hey someone else can decide who gets changed)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:19 pm
IrIshInjun95
Michael walked on until he found the room with the lever and wheel. Not noticing Kairo yet, he said to himself a little loud, "what does this do?" With those words he pulled the lever.

(kelala Changes from smoke shifters to JIONGU.)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:35 pm

XXKXAXIXRXOX

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Kairo's eye twitched as he scanned the area and located the source of the voice. "Are ******** me?!" He groaned. "Michael. Over here. With the other guy." He signalled with an annoyed wave. "You better have a good reason for being here." He narrowed his eyes.
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:03 pm
IrIshInjun95

[What the hell do you think you're doing Mr. You aren't going here...I'm saving your a**.]  

Loto Teh Sake

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces