Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] The Nerd is the Beast Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:53 am
User ImageS k y e F o s t e r

This boy really was too nice for words. Anyone, no matter how sweet or forgiving, would have actually told Delilah off; she knew how to certainly push buttons. Especially Skyes. This annoyed Skye as she walked past him, almost knocking him over, and had retrieved a job application from under the counter. He shifted his stance as the other boy-- well, named Aidan-- had introduced himself finally. So Aidan was his name, and with embarrassment Skye decided to properly introduce himself. "I'm Skye Foster. Nice to meet you too, um, Aidan." He said the boy's name strangely, stressing the syllables.

Delilah had pushed past him once again, this time now making Skye almost loose his balance. God, how much he felt like screaming an array of cuss words...but he couldn't do that. There was 'Hannah' around and well... Aidan too. Any other moment of time he totally would have though, he really didn't care sometimes. She had handed the packet to Aiden.

"Well, here is the application. I'm pretty sure you will get the job, I'll put in a good word for ya! Just come back tomorrow or a couple days when you've completed it.", she grinned as she placed her hands on her hips. "And excuse my personality, sometimes I'm a little pushy. Oh, and excuse Skye's douchey personality as we--" Skye had quickly placed his hand- a little roughly- on top of her head. "That's enough for today, Di. Trust me, you're going to scare the kid and our potential employee.", he said irritated. He honestly didn't want that to happen. If Aidan really had gotten the job, he felt he would enjoy this place a little more. Plus, it would be nice to have a coworker that was actually normal... He was positive with a little manipulating (which he was best at) he could get Heather to hire him. Easy. Skye had smirked a little at his plan.

"Oh, Hannah is welcome anytime as well." Delilah began again, smiling at Hannah. She giggled at Hannah's sudden outburst how Aidans name was actually "papa". Both Delilah and Skye laughed at that. He had to admit even though he wasn't a fan of children, he thought Hannah to be adorable. Maybe her company would be enjoying to have around here. So would Aidans...

"Well, come back soon. Thanks for visiting us, you two. It's always so boring around here...", the girl continued, leaning against Skye's arm. Skye's eye twitched. She really needed to stop being so touchy with him. Many people always got the wrong idea, but Skye never had looked at the girl that way, he had looked up to her more as a 'big sister' more than anything.

Skye sighed as he adverted his eyes, blushing once again. "Um...yeah, thanks, Aiden and Hannah.", he replied bashfully. To his dismay, he really was happy that Aiden really did come back.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:48 am
The Astro Zombie

User Image

x
x

Adian was actually pretty happy to be here right now, it was nice to talk to them. The male seemed to be blushing a lot, while the female seemed to be close to the blushing person. Maybe they were in a relationship? It did seem they could be close enough for that. Listening to Skye, he smiled at him and nodded in agreement. Skye Foster, he would keep that in his memory bank. Smiling to them, he paid attention to how Skye said his name. Nodding his head lightly to himself, he started to glance around. This place was quite comfortable, it would be nice if he could work here.

Once he saw the female's figure return, he watched her push pass Skye. Was he okay? Glancing over her, he made sure the male hadn't been pushed onto the floor or anything. That was good, he seemed to have kept his balance. Smiling at the female, he looked down at the packet and took it. Hm? This was the application, really? That was great! His smile seemed to brighten up, as he listened to her speak. "You don't have to put a good word in, I want to get a job fairly." He said when he heard that park. He would make sure he finished it tonight, so he could turn it in tomorrow. Before he listened to her talk about her personality. Pushy? He could clearly see that, but he's dealt with that before.

Though he looked to Skye, when she started to speak about excusing his personality. His personality seemed to be okay in his mind, but he couldn't help but laugh some when he heard the male's remark. "Trust me, I won't be scared off so easily." He said, before he looked at the packet. This would be a great start really, but would it really be okay? There wasn't a NOW HIRING sign or anything... Maybe they did that in the papers or on websites? Oh well. If the employee was giving him this, then he would trust her and fill it out. So if he didn't get the job here, he would try to get one close by or at another book store. Then again... He liked this book store already, he honestly didn't want to go to another one.

His gaze shifted to the smiling Hannah, when the female said she was welcomed anytime. That was good. His gaze shifted to the two when they laughed at her outburst. Well that was better than them thinking he was actually the papa. Smiling at her, he held his hand out to her- which she gladly took. A soft hum was coming from her, as she swayed back and forth on her feet. Her gaze mainly on Delilah, as she listened to everyone talking. Adian's gaze stayed on the girl for a moment, before he looked back at the other female. This place seemed lively, and that would certainly be interesting to work here.

His head nodded lightly at what she said. "I'm glad I was able to get here before Skye left." He said, before he moved his gaze to Hannah. Taking the small towel out of his pocket, he handed it to her and she smiled widely. Of course she knew they were going to go to the kitten soon! Why else would he give her the towel?! He held the packet, and looked back up at Sky and the female worker once more. Again, they seemed close. However, he didn't want to label them as a couple... Hopefully they weren't- ah not to be rude or anything! No he um... It just didn't want to click that the two were really a couple... That's all!

Soon enough he heard Skye speak again, and he nodded his head lightly. "Welcome, thanks again for everything today." He said smiling, before looking to the female worker. "And thank you for the application. I'll make sure to bring it tomorrow morning!" He said happily, before he felt Hannah tug his hand. "And this is my cue to leave for the kitten. I'll see you tomorrow, Skye." He said waving lightly to the male, before looking to the female. "You too." With that he followed Hannah out the door. First place they went was to the kitten. Still there, indeed that was a good thing- otherwise Hannah would have his head, if she wasn't still there.

x
x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I NEED. JUST TELL ME THAT YOU STILL BELIEVE...

ADIAN IS CURRENTLY: In a storeOOC:

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:28 pm

Skye had noticed how sincere and polite Adian really was. First, he stated that he rather not have a good word put out for him and that he wanted to get the job fairly? He was glad he made it before Skye left? (this, of course, embarrassed Skye) He was planning to really save a stray kitten for Hannah? Skye racked his brains on end wondering how the boy was even like this; however, he was only bewildered because Skye would never consider doing anything for anyone else. He was just that selfish.

After Adian and Hannah had said their goodbyes, the front door had shut behind Adian and Hannah, Skye let out a melodramatic sigh and walked somberly to his spot behind the counter before letting his forehead against the top. He felt weird, almost like the whole incident was a surreal dream. Maybe he was over-reacting a little too much? Adian seemed to be a nice boy, so why was he fretting so much? It'd only be a matter of time when Skye would see the boy again. But for now, Skye had to let his mind wander on other things.

He decided to conduct a quick clean up of the store, glad that only a couple customers had come in. Now, it was finally closing time. The manager had already left home over an hour ago and Delilah was already heading out. Skye was still pissed off at her, but he gave her a hug goodbye before she walked out of the store. He was now alone in the empty room. He gathered his belongings quickly before turning all the lights and locking the front and back doors.

He began to walk down the sidewalk and to his car, lunging his backpack behind his shoulder as he pulled out his keys to unlock his door. He drove home quietly, only thinking of sleep and dinner. His stomach growled loudly; wait, he didn't even take his lunch break today? Oh yeah... the whole thing with Adian was happening. Skye blushed a little at the thought.

When he finally walked through his door, he made himself a quick dinner before passing out on his bed. What would tomorrow have in store for him?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:34 pm
The Astro Zombie

User Image

x
x

They both wrapped the kitten up in the towel, trying to dry it off. Such a cute kitten! Hannah stood there holding the kitten in her arms happily. "You know you can come out, Stephanie." He said with a light smile. Stephanie laughed softly, as she walked out from her hiding place. "It's okay, if I were a father I would've done the same thing." He added before Hannah looked at her mom, a bright smile on her face. She held the kitten up, so her mother could get a better view of the little animal. Her mother just nodded her head lightly with a smile. He was happy that they were happy.

Adian paid close attention to them, before he started to take the kitten from Hannah. "Here Hannah, I'll take her home. That way she can go over to your place whenever it's okay with your mom." He said, before Hannah looked to her mother smiling happily. Stephanie laughed and nodded her head in agreement, before she took her daughter's hand. "Thank you, we're going to go out for dinner. Do you want to come?" She asked curiously. Adian looked at her, and he shook his head no. "I have a kitten to feed, and I have an application to fill out. Thank you for asking though. See you two around!" He said as he started to leave.

Holding the kitten close, he headed to his house. He was happy that he could fill out the application. Brushing some of his hair behind his ear, he started to glance around. The kitten meowed a few times, and he smiled down at the kitten. So cute, he just wanted to keep all the cute animals he saw. Still... He couldn't really do that. Now that he could not do. Once he was at his home, he started to head inside. The first thing he did was go to the kitchen. Placing the kitten down on the counter, he paid attention to her. While he did that, he got a bowl and milk. Pouring some of the milk into the bowl, he placed it in the microwave to warm it up.

Returning to the kitten, he took the towel off and started to dry her off. "You're so cute... Hm.. I need to figure out a name for you." He said softly, as he dried her off. When he heard the microwave beep, he picked the kitten up and started to get the milk out. Moving to the living room, he placed the bowl down on the floor and along with the kitten. His gaze stayed on the kitten, while she started to lick the milk up. Why would someone just leave the kitten out on the sidewalk? It was sad really. No matter how you thought about it, what if it were a human baby? Someone would've taken the baby to the fire department or the hospital.

Shaking his head, he got the application and a pen. Filling it out, he hummed slightly to himself. He had a job before he moved, but he was sure this would be more enjoyable then a grocery store. Why? More books of course. Every now and then he'd look down at the kitten to check up on her. Along with one of his hands reaching down to pet the small creature. Soon enough, he found his mind wondering off to Skye. Was he going to be there, while he was? If he didn't get the job, he would just make sure that he bought books from that store. Of course even if he got the job he would be buying books from there... Oh well, it wasn't like he wouldn't be a customer because of something so silly.

Getting up when he was done, he went and made himself dinner. Eating it slowly, he looked over the application. Okay, he made sure he had everything needed on it. Once he was done with dinner, he went and picked the kitten up and headed to his room. Placing the kitten on the bed- above a towel he put on his bed, he started to take his bracelets off. He would make sure he put them back on before he left. Slipping out of his clothes, he put on something comfortable to sleep in. His gaze back on the kitten that was already sleeping, before he laid down on the bed to go to sleep. His thoughts faded, as he started to fall asleep. His alarm was set for early in the morning, that way he could make sure he turned in the application early- before he started to look around town.

x
x

ADIAN IS CURRENTLY: At homeOOC:

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:26 am

Skye was restless, twisting and turning around in his sheets throughout the night. Some nights he really couldn't get any sleep, which turned into one of his bad days. This would definitely be one of those bad days. After falling asleep for what seemed like a few minutes, his alarm had rudely awaken him with a jolt. He sat up quickly and slammed his hand down on his alarm.

After sluggishly making his way to his bathroom, he took a quick shower and dressed in a blue hoodie with tan jeans. It would probably be another cold day out today. One of the worst things ever would be not dressing properly for cold weather. He made his way down to the kitchen, making some breakfast which consisted of toast and eggs. He decided to make coffee, but after one look at his clock he forgot all about it and ran out of his apartment. He was going to be late!

Starting up his car, he drove down to his work in a flash. He hated being late and knew he would get s**t for it. After arriving to his work, he pulled down his mirror visor and fixed his messy hair while slipping on a beanie. He was having one of those bad hair days. And yes, Skye cared a lot for his hair actually... and well, today, Adian was supposed to return his job application, right?

Skye had sighed. He couldn't believe he almost forgot. Before making his way to the entrance door, he peeked inside the store through the window. It didn't seem Delilah was at work yet, let alone anyone else. He pulled out the keys and opened the door, quietly stepping in and switching on the lights. Where was everyone? He thought before taking his place behind the counter. After taking his seat, he noticed a large box marked for stock, had no one even noticed this yet? He rolled his eyes before picking it up and taking out an exact-o-knife from a drawer. Did anyone else other than him actually payed attention around here? That's why Skye would like for Adian to work here, he seemed responsible enough and it would be nice to have some more male employers here.

He opened the box and saw it was full of books. Well, of course, it was a bookstore. Skye took one out and noticed the author. He smiled excitedley. This was a new release from his favorite author! Skye was so happy that Heather had ordered these so quickly. Before making his way to stock these newly-came books on the shelves, he opened one up and flipped through the pages. He knew what he was going to be reading all day. As he began making a display for the books on the counter, his mind went on about Adian. Adian had purchased Skye's favorite book by this author. Maybe Adian would like to see this? When he comes later, maybe Skye could--

"Morning, sweetie!"

Two slim arms had wrapped around Skye's waist and had him almost be tackled to the floor. He cursed loudly before loosing his balance, toppling over the floor with the sudden intruder.

"Goddammit, Di. I told you not to fricken sneak up on like that.", Skye snapped before pushing her off. The young women had smiled and slid off her jacket, stretching her arms. "Good morning to you too, grumpy.", she pouted as she walked over to the window and had flipped over the "CLOSED" sign to "OPEN." Delilah ran her fingers through her long dark hair while she rested her other hand on her hip. "We really do need to extra help around here, I hope that boy really does come through. I know Heather'll hire him quick.", she announced. Skye had looked back to his book. "Uhh, yeah. Mhm.", he replied nonchalantly. He knew better to not sound excited about Adian; he would never heard the end of it.

A few silent moments had passed before the young female decided to speak again. "Mm, Skye?"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?", she questioned, still gazing out the window. Her tone was off, and this made Skye look up at her. "Sure. What?", he snorted back before turning his page. Another few quiet moments passed before Delilah spoke again. "Ah, nothing."

Skye turned to her sharply. "If you have something to ask, just do it.", he grumbled. He really hated when people did that to him. She ignored him and made her way to the counter, pulling a stool across from Skye. "It's nothing important. Are you excited about Adian?", she chirped while resting her palm in her hand. Skye rolled his eyes; he knew she was going to bring him up. "I don't know yet.", he replied quietly. That wasn't exactly a lie, was it?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:26 am
The Astro Zombie
Happy 4th of July >u<
I let my fingers do the typing, xD I felt the need for a reason of the bracelets- not just style way ninja

User Image

x
x

He slept through the night with no tossing and turning. Well, he would have loved it if that were true... However, his mind was plagued with nightmares. So, at midnight he woke up. His gaze was on the ceiling for a bit, before he checked on the kitten. Sound asleep. It wasn't like he could go back to sleep now, but he could occupy himself with a book! Adian was glad that he had gone to the bookstore. Quietly and carefully getting out of bed, he started to make his way to the books. When he got to the books, he pulled out the book Skye said was his favorite. A smile formed, as he took a seat on the couch and started to read the book.

Adian was lost in his little world. All he did was read the book, his mind forgot about the nightmares all together. When he was getting close to finishing the book, he heard a meow and jolted up. Ah! He left the kitten on his bed, rushing to his room he saw the kitten sitting on the towel. Phew, she was okay. Moving towards her, his gaze shifted around the room. He hated living a lone, it freaked him out! So in a way, the kitten would make it so he wasn't. Picking her up, he smiled at her. "Good morning!" He cheered quietly, before he started to make his way to the kitchen. "I bet you're hungry." He added, before he started to get a bowl of milk out. Just like last night, he warmed it up for the cute creature.

Placing the bowl and kitten on the floor, he sat next to the kitten and watched as she licked the milk up. He wanted to stay with the kitten all day! However, he knew he needed to get a job... So he couldn't stay with her all day. Maybe he could get another kitten? That way she would have company while he was gone? Then again if they didn't get along, he would be even more worried about her... And of course the other kitten would have to be a female too, he didn't want to have to worry about the two having babies when they were older. Yea, he would probably just stick to keeping her... And only here, for now.

Stretching his arms, he got up and headed to his book. He would finish ready that, before he took his shower. Adian sat down comfortably, before he went back to reading. His fingers flipping through the book, until he was done with the last page. 'Skye has exquisite tastes in books...' He thought to himself, as he started to get up and check on the kitten. When he went to the kitten, he didn't see her. That was where the panic started to rise some, as he started to rush slightly around the house. Soon enough he heard a meow, and he went to his front door. He could've sworn he heard her over here! Looking around, he noticed something move. Once he realized it was her, he laughed softly to himself.

"I didn't think my shoes would be so interesting to you." He chuckled, as he started to pick the kitten up and out of his shoe. Petting her, he smiled to himself. His mind just went to the worst of things, he needed to stop being paranoid when he couldn't find something or someone. Going to his room, he shut the door. Once the door was closed, he placed the kitten down on the floor. "Hannah and I need to name you." He stated with a smile, before going to the bathroom. Shower time! Undressing himself, he hopped in to take a quick shower. Well, a quick shower that turned into a long shower. His mind was drifting off to past event, before making it's way to Skye. That's right... He had to turn in his application.

As soon as he was clean and rinsed off, he turned the water off and got out of the shower. The towel was put to work, drying himself off with it. Going back into his room, he started to get dressed. Boxers, pants, shirt, socks, then finally his bracelets were put on. His hands rubbing his wrists for a moment, before he headed over to where his application was. When he reached down to get it, he jolted and turned around quickly. Hm? No one... Looking behind him, he noticed it was only his reflection. Ugh... "I'm just being paranoid..." He muttered to himself, before smiling. He would be able to see Skye again!

"I'm sorry but I have to go, be a good kitten and stay in the house." He told the kitten softly. However, he put a few towels down in the house. Adian would need to get some cat litter and cat food, while he was out. As he left the house, he made sure his bracelets were on his wrist. Along with making sure the stayed where they were, there was a purpose he wore them- besides the fact he enjoyed wearing them. Locking his house doors, he started to head down the road. The application in his hand, and his mind started to clear up. When he wasn't preoccupied with his thoughts, he finally registered how cold it was!

He would need to start wearing a jacket! Hurrying to the bookstore, he made sure to keep his body warm by moving around. Next time he would check the temperature outside before leaving the house... Flinching at the sound of tired squeaking because someone slammed on their brakes, his gaze shifted around. Only to find that they did that to stop at a red light. Paranoid... He just moved here, no one knew he moved to this place specifically. Shaking his head, he smiled to himself. He could see the book store now, so he ran towards the store. Hugging the application to his chest, before he entered the store.

Of course he checked if the sign said open- which it did. Rubbing his arms, he smiled to the workers. "Good morning!" He said happily, but not as happy as yesterday. His mind was going every which way today, to the negative and then to the positive. However, that was just for him only. No one needed to know about things of the past. He was just paranoid; however, he couldn't help the small amount of excitement he had when he saw Skye and Delilah. But... What if he was interrupting things? He bit his tongue at that, before he headed towards the counter. Placing the application down, and he gave the two a smile.

"I will be heading out now. I'm sorry if I interrupted anything. Again, thanks for the application." He said, as he made his way to the door. Fixing his right bracelet, they didn't see it out of place did they...? Better question... Did they see the scars? Pushing those thoughts away, he smiled to himself. "Have a great day, my cell phone numbers on the application." He informed them, he always put his cell phone number instead of a home number. If it asked for his home number, then he put his cell. It was always that way. Why? He never used his house phone, unless he knew he would be on the phone for a long time. Running a hand through his semi-wet hair, he started to try and push away the negative thoughts.

Nightmares always made his days become uncomfortable, along with him being off slightly... He hated the nightmares, and he certainly hated the paranoia that came with it. Hopefully tomorrow would be a normal day... Preparing for the cold air, he looked at the door before he stopped. His gaze shifted around for a schedule. Normally a store had what time they opened and closed posted on a window, right? At least that was how it was, where he moved from...

x
x

ADIAN IS CURRENTLY: In the bookstore. OOC:

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:32 am
User ImageS k y e F o s t e r ooc: >3< Happy 4th as well (a day late, sorry ._.) How was your July 4th? Oh, and the idea for the reasoning of the bracelets was a very good idea! It's surprising because Adian seems like the last person in the world who was ever do that, due to his personality. :c

After a few moments after the awkward silence Delilah and Skye shared, the front door had opened and in came Adian. It was Adian! Skye tried to pretend not to notice him, but he failed miserabley by gulping loudly and tapping his fingers obnoxiously. He gave up and greeted him, "Welcome."

Before Skye could really say anything else, Adian had began to speak again: "I will be heading out now. I'm sorry if I interrupted anything. Again, thanks for the application.", Adian replied before handing in the application. Skye took it and laid it on the counter. Ah, amybe he had to go somewhere?

Skye and Delilah said a farewell and wished a good day but... Skye stopped short in his breath and stared at Adian's wrists. He had many bracelets on, but he was sure he spotted something. Before he could even comprehend what he saw, Adian had already made his way out of the store. Skye watched him as Adian searched around the door for a schedule.

Was he looking for a schedule, maybe? Before Skye had thought of anything, Delilah rushed past him and ran outside for Adian. She had handed him a paper, probably the schedule.

"Here you go, Adian. Have a nice night. And good luck, but I'm sure you won't need it.", she said sweetly as she handed it to him. Skye watched this before looking away.

Were those what he thought? Were those... scars? Wait, no. They were too light, but clearly visible to Skye. He looked down to the floor numbly as he put the pieces together one by one. He couldn't believe such a chipper, happy-go-lucky boy like Adian could even do that to himself. Maybe if this weren't Adian we were talking about here, Skye would, because of his uncaring personality, not give it much thought; but this time, Skye felt very uneasy and almost miserable.

"...I'm going to go in the--I need to clean in the back for today. Make sure to hand the application to Heather and watch the counter, Delilah.", he ordered to Delilah as he swiftly made his way towards the back of the store. After making his way to the storage room, he closed the door behind him and tried to sort his thoughts. It really wasn't any of his business if Adian really did that to himself, right? But anyone would be concerned if they saw that. Did Delilah even catch that small detail like I did? No... knowing her, she would have brought it up quickly.

Skye sighed, running his hand through his hair. He was coming to conclusions way too fast about a guy he barely met the other day. He wouldn't make it such a big deal just yet, hell, Heather might not hire him and that would be the end of ever seeing Adian again. He shook his head aggravated and began to go at cleaning the storage room. He really needed something to help take his mind off of what he saw.

After an hour of cleaning, Skye had finally finished and made his way back to the front of the store. Heather and Delilah were waiting for him. "Ah, hello Skye.", Heather greeted as Delilah smiled at him. "Hey. I'm all done in the back.", Skye replied as he leaned against the counter. Heather thanked him before continuing: "Well, I read this "Adian" boys application and after a talk with Delilah, I may just hire this boy and let you and I give him an interview if it all goes well. However, as my supervisor I thought I'd ask you how you felt about hiring him first."

Of course I want him hired, Skye thought as he nodded in agreement. He was the one who usually sat in with Heather when she interviewed anyone. "Yeah, the kid's really polite and seems responsible enough. I say hire him, we do need the help around here.", he said nonchalantly. Well, that's what he wanted to sound like anyway.

Heather thought for a moment. "Alright, I'll give him a call tomorrow morning."

After a few more minutes of mindless chit chat, Skye only had on thing in his mind. After finally getting off work and driving home, he turned his radio on to some indie radio station. After a few minutes of some band playing a love song, he was already driving up his parkway.

He walked up to his apartment complex and to his room. After what seemed like forever, closing his door behind him gave Skye relief. Here, he was alone and could do whatever thinking he wanted. He turned on his television and microwaved a microwave-dinner, he didn't have the energy to cook tonight, so a box of italian dinner would do just the trick. He sat down on his couch and stared at the TV. He watched a teenage soap on MTV, it seemed, and one of the boys awfully reminded him of Adian....

Skye blushed fursiously as he quickly changed the channel as he ate his food. Sooner or later, he found himself passed out on the couch.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:55 am
The Astro Zombie
:0 the text was small instead of big... Oh well xD My 4th was amazing! Still popping fireworks, what about yours?
Yay! Glad you think it's a very good idea! Ahah, who ever said it was Adian's doing >.> emotion_awesome Yea I know! :c However, I also think it helps make Adian who he is now and days~ Of course I have a twist dealing with his wrists and paranoia emotion_dowant

User Image

x
x

Adian nodded lightly to Skye's welcome, but he didn't really want to stay for chit chat today... He was a bit too paranoid, but would it be rude if he didn't stay? Ugh! He hated this, the best he could do was inform them he would be heading out. However, he was truly thankful for the application. This made it easier on finding places to start finding a job. Still, he would look around for second choices. Hm... Maybe there was another bookstore around? Then again... He really like the bookstore Skye worked at. Okay! It was decided, he would look for a place that wasn't a bookstore or library type place.

That way he could stay with Skye's bookstore and see him still- not in a creeper way or anything. Just he was the first person he talked to here... For now, he would head out and look for the schedule. His fingers going about fixing his bracelets. They were important, well they hid his scars at least. He nodded and wished them a good day too, before he looked around outside. While he did that, his mind started to wonder off to why he had the scars in the first place. However, Delilah came outside with a paper. Hm? Looking at her, he smiled and took the paper into his hands. He stood there and listened, before he nodded his head in agreement. "Thank you! I hope you have a nice night too. You're too kind, I'm sure I'll need your luck. I'll cherish your good luck, even if you think I won't need it." He chucked lightly.

Adian was feeling a bit more relaxed. How could he have forgotten? He still had five days... For now, he could relax and not be paranoid. No one knew where he lived, well his family and friends before now didn't know. Hopefully he could make some friends here, and he could stay living here. Waving to Delilah, he smiled once more before heading out. "See you when I see you. Have a wonderful day!" With that he left. The schedule was being folded and put into his pocket. He would put that up somewhere safe in his room, so he could see when they were open if he wanted to go to the store. Heading down the street, he hummed to himself. Trying to keep the paranoia from coming back.

His hand reached into his pocket and pulled his phone out. Why should he be paranoid, his mother didn't tell him anything about the five days changing... So five days until his paranoia could be accepted. Humming lightly, he paid attention to his surroundings. His phone finding it's way back into his pocket. Today should be a good day... Not a bad day, so right now he would just have his small tour of the place. However, his mind went back to his bracelets. Maybe neither one of them saw the discoloration of his skin? That would be good... It wasn't too obvious anyways... At least he hoped it wasn't.

He roamed around for a few hours, and he made sure to get some cat litter and cat food. When he got home, he spotted Hannah. "Hannah! Have you came up with a name fo-" He started before Hannah started to nod her head happily. Well, it seemed she came up with a name she liked a lot. "Snow! Since she's a nice white kitten, I think Snow fits her!" She cheered, while her mother shook her head and waved to him. "Snow it is, I'll see you later. I bet Snow's hungry." He said before waving to them and headed inside the house. Snow was sitting there, before she ran outside. Not that far, just somewhere she could do her thing.

Adian chuckled, before he kept the door open and headed to the bathroom. Setting out the container, he filled it with cat litter. Once he was done with that, he got up and headed to the kitchen. He got the bowl that held the milk in it and washed it out. Making sure he dried it off, he started to put some cat food in it. Seeing Snow, he smiled and started to pet her. "How's Snow for your name?" He asked softly, before she meowed. Adian would take that as a positive thing. Placing the bowl next to her, he watched Snow eat. She was a cute kitten. He would make sure to get a collar for her, and then when he got a job he would take her to a vet.

His mother made sure to give him enough money to last a few weeks without a job... Seeing as though he wasn't even here for a week, he could go to a vet for Snow- if he got a job of course. Get her checked up on, make sure she had all her shots, and make sure she was healthy. That sounded like a good plan, since he was planning on keeping her. It only made sense that he wanted her to be checked up on! Making himself a small dinner, he started to eat the pizza rolls. That would keep his stomach satisfied. Headed towards the bedroom, he noticed he had a follower. "Hey Snow, ready for bed?" He asked, before she meowed once more.

He nodded his head, and he picked her up. "Okay then, we shall watch TV together!" Adian said, watching her ears perk up. Smiling at her, he changed his direction to the living room. In all honesty, he had no idea if Snow even understood him. All he knew, he just didn't want to go to bed yet... Laying down on the couch, he started petting the kitten as he flipped channels. Somewhere after that he had fallen asleep... on the floor... with his phone on his forehead. Well, at least when his alarm went off he'd wake up...

x
x

ADIAN IS CURRENTLY: Roaming around. OOC:

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:24 am

Sirens blaring. Children crying. Dozens of cars were scattered on the road, hundreds of people were hurriedly rushing to the scene of the event. What had happened... a car accident maybe?

A young woman had stared at the three cars that had collisioned at the same time on the intersection, while her young child stood beside her, confused.

"Mommy... is Daddy still in his car? Why won't he come out?", the small boy asked, pulling on his mother's sleeve impatiently. "Mommy! What are they doing with Daddy? Why are they taking him into that big white van?"

Skye's eyes snapped open, only to see darkness. Moisture welled up in his eyes while tears ran down his cheeks.

Tears...?

Skye shook his head and covered his mouth, realizing he had been crying, was he crying in his sleep maybe?

Pain welled up near his temples and his forehead. He wiped away his tears hurriedly before sobbing quietly. He really hated those types of dreams...

"Ergh, sinus headache," muttered the tired teen as he sat up while clutching his forehead. He waited a few minutes to adjust to the dark before standing up and making his way to turn on the light. As he made his way to the kitchen due to his stomach growling from missing dinner, he checked the clock on his microwave. 5:30 AM.

While he baked a pizza in the oven, he undressed himself and retrieved some clean clothes. Maybe he could take a shower while he waited; anything to take his mind off of the dream. After going to his bathroom, he looked at himself in the mirror. His sapphire eyes were noticeably puffy and red... he really hoped they would un-swell by the morning. After showering, he quickly got dressed and began eating his pizza. Flipping on the TV, he changed through the channels and after giving up, he washed his dirty dishes and collapsed on his bed. He figured a couple of hours of sleep before work would be convenient.

After Skye awoke once again form his alarm, he got ready in a zombie-manner. Maybe he had a little too much sleep, but today was going to be a decent day, right? Heather would have called Adian by now, right? He smiled to himself as he thought of Adian. It was nice having his mind on something else not negative for once, and honestly speaking he was anxious to see how the phone call would go.

While at Booklyns
(ooc: cheesy name for a bookstore, right? I realized I hadn't given the bookstore a name yet.) Heather pulled out Adian's application and located his phone number. "Well, I'm about to call the kid, and see when I could interview him. I was thinking if not today, tomorrow. I'll see when he can.", she spoke while Delilah looked up from her magazine. The brunette smiled, chewing her gum happily. "Yay~ I know Skye will be happy you considered it." (ooc: I guess I'll make Heather leave a message for Adian. ^o^)

The front door opened and in came Skye, looking rather tusled and tired. Delilah noticed how unbelievably sloppy her coworker came in and she laughed teasingly. "Oh, Skye, hangover's are a b***h, eh?"

"Shut up, shut up, shut up. Not in the fricken mood today, I had a bad night. Leave it.", he barked before making his way behind the counter and letting his head fall down to the counter. He really didn't have that much of a horrible night, but he just wasn't in the mood for Deliliah's annoying habits.

"...Hello, this is the manager, Heather Rodes from Booklyns. We've looked over your application and we'd love to interview soon. You can come in today or tomorrow for the interview. Anytime is fine. Look forward to see you soon."

With that, Skye's ears perked up as he looked over to Heather, who had hung up. Delilah wrapped her arms around Skye and hugged him, nuzzling her cheek against his face. "Aww, look at our little hungover Skye! All happy that that boy is going to get interviewed!", she sang before being pushed off.

"Shut up, I could really care less.", he lied. He rested his chin on his hand as blood rushed up to his cheeks. Even though he didn't look it, Skye, indeed, happy.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:42 am
The Astro Zombie
>u< I like the name of the bookstore~ At first I thought it said Brooklyns (A pizza place I know) So I reread it xD I like it~

User Image

x
x

Darkness. That was the only thing that could be seen. No noise. Nothing could be felt, besides coldness. Actually, the coldness was rushing through his body rather quickly. A few moments later, his mind started to process the sounds of what was going on around him. "He's going to die! Why don't you care!?" A female's voice cried out. Anyone could tell she had been crying hard. His eyes fluttered opened slightly, he could only see the face of a crying woman. She was holding him close. "M... mom?" He questioned softly, while his hand reached out to his mother's face. However, he stopped once he could see his wrists.

A neat line was slashed, along his wrist. All he could see was the crimson color that was oozing out of the cut. Was this why his mother was crying? Better question, how did the cut happen? "Adian?! Please don't talk, please stay awake." His mother cried, as she hugged her only son close. The faint sound of sirens could be heard, but the last thing he heard before he passed out was horrible. "He's still alive? He's better off dead." A male's voice rung in his ears, while his eyes gave out once more. Nothing seen. Nothing heard. Just the coldness of his body.

Groaning to himself, he started to get up and look for a clock. He did not want to remember these things. However, the dream was one thing he had often. At least, around this time of year. His gaze shifted to his phone, did someone call? Adian reached down and took the phone, his fingers going about to listen to the voicemail. His mind was practically empty, just replaying what happened over in his head. Well it was, until he heard the voicemail. Eh?! Manager? Interview?! Really!? Relistening to the recording, his smile started to form on his lips. Today seemed to start out like a good day! Rushing to the bathroom, he started to strip. His fingers finding their way to the knobs, so he could turn the shower on.

While he did that, he heard a meow and looked behind him. Oh yea, he nearly forgot about Snow! Heading over to her, he scooped her up in his hands. "Good morning, Snow! I'll be out for a while, I have an interview to go to!" He informed her, as he walked to the kitchen. Getting the food and milk ready, he hummed softly to himself. His mind was anywhere but the dream, right now all he was thinking about was the interview. Placing the two containers on the ground, he watched Snow start to eat. Soon enough, he headed back to the bathroom. The water already warm, so he striped the last bit of fabric he had on.

He made sure to clean himself completely, when he was done he turned the water off. Adian stood there for a moment, before he reached out of the shower for his towel. Pulling it close to himself, he started to dry himself off. The male stepped out of the shower, with his towel wrapped around his waist. Right away, he went to the mirror and started to mess with his hair. Of course of all days, today had to be the day his hair wanted to be a hassle! Once his hair was under control, he started to head to his room. Picking out a decent pair of black pants, he started to look for a nice shirt. Adian wanted to look nice for his interview! Chewing his lip slightly, he started to look through his shirts.

Ah! He felt like someone spazzing for a first date- not that he would know how that felt either. Shaking his head lightly, he ended up grabbing his blue shallow V-neck shirt. He was quick to slip it on, before he started to put his bracelets on. Making sure they were in place, he let out a soft sigh. His shirt clung to his body- in a good way, it showed his figure rather well... Which was something he usually covered with another shirt or jacket. However, he was a bit to excited her was quick to hurry out the door. Before he actually did, he grabbed his necklace and put it on. Smiling lightly at it, he tucked it under his shirt and ran out of the house. Snow was still snacking on her breakfast. His breakfast? How could he eat, when he was so excited!?

Instead of walking, he took his car. This way he wouldn't be sweating because he ran all the way there. His phone was safely tucked in his pocket at some point, along with his wallet. Driving safely there, he started to hum softly to himself. Four days left... That was the one thought that passed his mind, the only thing that caused his humming to cease. He'd work any day of the year... but in four days. Well, hopefully that didn't ruin his chance at the job. Pushing that aside, his smile stayed. At least he got the interview! Hopefully the others didn't put a good word in, he really wanted to get this job fairly. Which he was sure they hadn't, he had asked them not to.

Parking his car, he started to get out. While he did, a sudden wave of nervousness hit him. What if he messed up?! Or did something stupid?! Was he dressed okay for an interview? No it was too casual... Hitting his head on the top of his car slightly, he started to think about all the business attire he should've gone with... Wait, the manager said that he could do the interview today or tomorrow... So he would just get Skye or... What did Skye call the female worker by again? Di? Yea... He could get Skye or Di to help him out with his outfit. Swallowing a bit roughly, he started to head towards the front door. A smile on his face, his excitement was still there. It was just splashed with some uneasiness.

Walking inside the store, he rubbed his left arm slightly. "Good morning." He said, it was obvious in his voice he was trying to contain his happiness. Clearing his throat silently to the side, he smiled at them. Then the doubt of his outfit came to mind, so he looked for Di. She would be the one to ask about these things right?! Once he spotted her, he would head over and just ask if he should go get something more formal to wear for the interview... Yea, no need to be a nervous wreak about this... It was just an outfit- who was he kidding!? First impressions were everything! The first twenty seconds of the interview was the most important! A lot could be said by how someone dressed for an interview. His mind was spinning with doubt, he just wanted to head out and buy something more... formal...

x
x

ADIAN IS CURRENTLY: At Booklyn's. OOC:

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:51 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

[ooc: Haha~ Thank you so much. ☺ I guess the name is a little creative … seriously the first thing that popped into my head. xD ]

Delilah watched Skye as his head sunk to the table. She honestly thought of Skye as her younger brother, and even knew his best intentions. She also knew that the sudden appearance of Adian had made a great impact on Skye—maybe he could make some friends? Di knew how anti-social Skye could be and well… maybe she could help speed up the friendship process?

She sat up on the counter and crossed her long legs, tapping her fingernails on the counter. “Hummm, I was thinking about what I wanted to ask you the other day- remember?”, she asked curiously.

Skye’s ears perked up; yes, he did remember. He was exactly the type of person who needed to know these kind of things, and he would literally give anything to know Di’s untold question.

“Buuuuuuutttt~”, she continued after she got Skye’s attention, “I don’t think it’s that important. I mean, do you even really care about that boy? Mm, doesn’t seem like it.”

“What the ********, Di?”, he asked, getting annoyed. She simply ignored him. This was definitely pushing Skye’s buttons.

After Skye’s questioning of Delilah’s weird, confusing accusations, the red-headed boy seemed to keep loosing his patience more and more. “Christ, woman. Can you stop using your female mind ******** questions and tell me what you wanted to ask?”, he snapped, literally seconds away from grabbing her neck and making her tell him. He was glad he wasn’t the violent-tempered type, or else he would be in huge trouble.

She held a single finger up to her lips as she walked away from the counter, swaying her hips. “Nah-ah-ah, you got to ask nicely first, Skyyyee~”

Before Skye had almost enough of Di’s annoying crap and her constant baggering, the door bell chinged and both of Skye’s and Delilah’s gaze landed on Adian. He was dressed fairly well, and his clothes hugged his figure like a model. Heck, even Delilah noticed this. Maybe Di has a crush on Adian? She sure brought him a lot. He definitely was pretty … and--

“Welcome back, hon! How are you today? Are you here for job interview or~?”, Delilah’s annoying voice interrupted Skye’s deep thinking. He blinked and quickly looked downwards. He was still blushing from the prior events before Adian had walked in here but … why was this such bad timing? Skye knew he had a horrible curse bewitched on him. He felt humiliated more and more he saw Adian.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:33 am
The Astro Zombie
Welcome~ Yay! First pops in the head is the best! : D

User Image

x
x

Today was extremely important! Only if he had his interview today, he could always have it tomorrow. That would be decided in a few moments, if his outfit was okay for the interview or not. He was seriously worried about his outfit! Maybe it truly was too casual, and what if the manager disliked that!? The wrong outfit could prevent you from getting the job. What if this was the wrong outfit?! Then again, he might be freaking out for nothing. The manager could be a nice lady that didn't care, or she could be strict and decline him the job because he was wearing causal clothes to an interview... Yea, he couldn't tell which one the manager could be.

Managers were always serious about their stores! So their employees had to also be serious. If it came down to it, Adian would leave and buy something more business attire related. He did drive here, it wouldn't take that long to go buy some clothes and come back. A small sigh left his lips, as he started to enter the store. His right hand rubbing his left arm, as he said good morning to the others in the store. His left fingers tucked his car keys in his pocket, and he spotted Di and Skye near the counter. The two seemed rather closer, were they family? Well... Maybe they were just close friends? However, Adian had no reason to ask them their relationship. He was new to the town, and it would look weird if he asked them!

Listening to the female speak, he smiled at them happily. It seemed they weren't bothered with what he was wearing, so far that was a good sign... right? Noticing Skye look down, his hand covered his mouth. Hiding how his smile widened some, it seemed Skye kept looking away when he saw him. Maybe he was shy? Then again when they first met, he seemed to be having a bad day. Dropping that for now, he paid attention to what Di had asked. "Glad to be back! I'm pretty good so far, what about you two?" He asked before looking down at his own outfit. Well... He just had to be honest, right?

"Um... I was here for the interview but... I feel like this is too casual! Should I have worn something else?! I don't want to lose the job, because I wore something to casual!" He informed them, a light pink color painting his cheeks. He was serious about this! Looking at his outfit once more, he frowned some before rubbing the back of his neck. "S-sorry... I didn't mean to say all of that out loud." He apologized, before smiling at the two workers once more. His gaze landing on Di.

"Do you think I should go change?" He asked, his voice becoming more hushed by the word. It was obvious he was worried and embarrassed... His cheeks only became darker, as he waved his hands in front of his face. "A-ah! I'm being paranoid, I know! Sorry for saying such weird things!" he apologized quickly, before he hung his head some. Adian was just making things worse for himself, right?

x
x

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:08 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Skye chewed down on his bottom lip as he ran his hand through his hair. Why did someone like Adian affect him this much sometimes? He felt like a ticking time bomb whenever he was around- needless to say he never felt any other emotion other than resentment and annoyance to most people, so why Adian? A person he just met? Thoughts ran through his head continuously before he heard Adian greet them both, then blurt out how he felt too casual for the interview- wait, casual?

Skye looked at him again and studied him, he looked good so how come he was freaking out over this? Heather wasn't too hard to win over, but it was almost funny how the boy was so nervous about his outfit. Skye smirked a little before standing straight, narrowing his eyes on the boy. Adian apologized, obviously embarrassed by the looks of the slight blush across his cheeks. The red-headed leaned against the back wall, crossing his arms before smiling at Adian. He really was trying a little too hard to look cool- Di noticed this and giggled a little. Skye really was so easy to read.

"Do you think I should go change?", Adian asked, directly asking Delilah. Skye felt a tiny surge of jealously go through him, so he answered before Delilah spoke.

"Hmm, well, maybe you could go for a button-up and--", he began before Di jumped in between them. "Adian, do you mind if I went with you to pick something out for you?!", she exclaimed happily before setting her hands on her hips. "We could get you something really quick, and come right back. The sooner the better, right?" Skye glared at her and his eyes shot daggers at her.

"Uh, excuse me, employee. Since when do you think you could take unscheduled breaks? You have work to do.", he said sternly before rolling his eyes. He was the supervisor/assistant manager (yes, Heather really does like him a little too much) and he didn't think he had much authority around here. The long-haired girl stared at him sadly, pouting out her bottom lip. "I have lunch break in 30 minutes! Let me take an early break, Skye. Please?", she pleaded, "...or you want to hog up Adian all for yourself, don't you? That's why you don't want me to go.", she stuck her tongue out. Now that destroyed Skye's ego and made his face burn up in flames.

Before Skye or Adian could retort, Delilah stood beside the poor boy and hooked her arm around his. "Yay~! I guess that's settled. Come on, Adian, we'll get you looking job-interview ready!", she smiled up at him and reached to the counter to grab her keys and purse. "We can take my car, or yours, I don't mind.", she offered before pulling Adian to the door. Delilah was definitely demanding and didn't know her limitations. Skye almost felt sorry for Adian. Before anything could even happen, she would definitely scare him away.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:41 am
The Astro Zombie

User Image

x
x

Adian was definitely worried about his outfit, and he couldn't help but tell the two so easily. He was always a nervous wreck, before an interview! His mind was always trying to wrap around everything that could go wrong. Along with the fact he could say something stupid and get himself a bad image. His mother was always trying to keep him relaxed about interviews... But how could someone be relaxed!? That interview could determine if you got that job, and that job could determine if you ate the next day, and that meal could decide if you continued to live or not! Yes, he sometimes worried to that extreme with simple things. It didn't help that he was living by himself- human wise. At least, he had Snow living with him.

She was just a kitten, but she would come bother him if she were hungry. Wait... The job could determine Snow's life als- cutting that thought away, before it finished he smiled some. He really needed to just calm himself down. The two were probably going to tease him about this later on, right? Oh well... If he got the job he wouldn't mind, but if he didn't get the job... Adian would hate to be teased! His gaze shifted between the two, but he barely caught the smirk on Skye's face. Ah! He was done for, he didn't like that smirk on the male's face! Skye was probably going to tease him, right!? His cheeks just started to become a darker red, while he went to avoid looking at Skye.

His embarrassment level was high, and he felt like shrinking to the size of a dust bunny! His fingers twitched slightly, while he forced himself not to cover his face. A few seconds passed, before he looked at Di and asked if he should just go and change. That was about the best question he's asked, since he's entered that door! However, he heard Skye answering, so he looked at him and nodded lightly. So a button-up would be good? Before Skye could finish what he was saying, he noticed the female worker block his view of Skye and started to talk. Huh...? Wait, she would come with him to pick out something to wear, really?! Slowly, he nodded his head. The sooner truly was better.

Although, he looked over to Sky when he spoke. Ah, that's right... He didn't want to interrupt her schedule... Finally his cheeks started to calm down, while he looked at Di. He could wait until she got off of work, and he could do his interview tomorrow. However, he couldn't voice that, before she spoke back to Skye. Hm? He lunch break wasn't that far away, he could wait. Soon enough, his cheeks were dusted in pink when he heard her. So she wanted an early break, but Skye probably wanted to hog him for himself? Looking over to Skye, he barely noticed the male's face when Di took his arm. Huh? His gaze landed on her, before he smiled and nodded lightly.

Adian couldn't speak anything, before he found himself being pulled to the door. "O-okay... Thanks Skye! See you soon." He told the male, as he headed out of the shop with Di. Clearing his throat slightly, he pointed to his car. His free fingers pulled out his car keys. "We can take my car, if you want." He said with a light smile, before rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry about making you have an early break..." He apologized, before he smiled happily at her. "But I appreciate her help!"

x
x

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:17 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Before Skye could even open his mouth and cuss the living crap out of his female coworker, he stopped immediately when Adian had thanked him.
He began thinking of how Adian had said his name. It had a nice ring to it for some reason whenever Adian said it. He really didn't know why he felt that way, it just wouldn't leave Skye's mind.

Skye also rather liked the reaction of the other boy the whole time; he really seemed nervous about the interview. And from the looks of it, Adian seemed to be thinking all sorts of things in his head by his expression. Skye almost felt sorry for him, but found it amusing. It was like when a girl was embarrassed... and she was cute because she was blushing, just like Adian, and- wait, Skye was comparing Adian to a cute girl? He shook the weird images out of his head before he dropped his forehead to the counter once again. This anxiety and unexplainable nightmares was making him think weird things- yeah, that was it. Stress was it, nothing more.

The teen pulled out his phone and looked at the time. They didn't say when they were coming back, but Di had mentioned they'd get something really quick and come right back, right? She could be really awkward sometimes, as well as embarrassing as hell.

Delilah really was demanding and aggressive, but Skye knew she had good intentions. He subsided his anger before deciding to sweep the floors. He needed at least something to clear his head. He might as well also mention to Heather that Adian's interview will probably be very soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Delilah unhooked her arm from Adian, she looked up expectingly at him. His car? She thought it was a great idea before nodding. "Of course! And don't say sorry about that. Why are you so polite, Adian?", she giggled before continuing, "I actually wanted to talk to you about something as well. That's why I decided to go with you alone.", she explained before resting her hand on her hip. "But- we could talk all about it on the way there. There is a nice little department store about a 5 mile drive from here. It's literally just straight down this road though.", she pointed down one of the roads. "Let's go to you car, shall we?", she asked before hooking her arm around his again.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff