Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Initial Impressions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:04 am
Alikia Tsuki

Piper chuckled his eyes dancing with myrth as he took in the expressions and the trouble to which Kail had getting his breath after his one duck into the bucket of water. A snicker passed is thin lips as he straighted but kept a firm grip on the other male. "Stop what now ?" he asked cocking his head at him a tight liped smile on his handsome chiseled features. "Now we will go to my chambers and I will have to be certain that you are well teethered since I know full well that you will attempt to escape should you have the chance to do so." he purred before he adjusted his stance and grip on Kail so that he could force him to accompany him down the hallways until they would reach his chambers.

Swiftly he strode into his main sitting chamber which held a chain attached securely to the wall. The chain was very long so that it reached the entire room along with the bath chamber that was attached to it. "Now your going to either learn to be happy here with me or your going to suffer at the hands of my father. But then again I plan on keeping you no matter what. I don't take kindly to intruders you know." he told him then placed a cuff attached to the chain firmly around his ankle and then secured it making sure that it was in no way escapable. "There now I can let you go knowing that you can't escape no matter how much you try." he told him with a smirk.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:34 am
Alikia Tsuki

(( Bumps for love smile ))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:25 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail didn't speak any more as the prince asked his what he wanted stopped. He merely spent the time trying to catch his breath and stop his chest from hurting so much. He didn't fight as he was forced down the hall and into a bedroom. He only struggled a bit when the man went to chain him but there was nothing he could really do. Kail refused to make comments now, he needed his strength if he wanted to escape. He merely glared at the prince when the man said that he could let him go because he could no longer escape. He would figure some way out of this, find something to kill the royals and his father too, then the kingdom would be better off and he would have his revenge.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Piper watched him closely with a smirk on his lips as he did in fact let go of the other male but only for a short time as he figured that the other male was wearing much to much attire for his taste. Stepping forward the prince licked his lips before leaning in and nipping Kail's shoulder blade as he removed his cloths rather swiftly tossing the soaked items to the side of the room. "Hum if you behave yourself then perhaps I'll allow you something to wear when you are before me and I'm not in the mood to play. " he informed him just before he started to move his hands over the others body exploring every inch of the intruders body watching his reactions closely for just what he would do and how his body would react to each and every touch and word that the prince spoke and did to him.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:36 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail gave a cry of outrage as he was stripped of his clothing at surprising speed. "Release me you beast." Kail howled at Piper. He grasped at the man's hands as best he could to keep the man from exploring his body. "Your no better than your father!" he snapped angrily.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Piper gave a smirk as he pulled his hands back chuckling. "I'm in no way my father but you will learn that if you obey me then I can be rather decent lets say." he purred. "I'm really not so bad but you must expect some of this as you broke into my home and tried to steal from it and had you not been caught then you would have done so and tried again. I'm going to enjoy being able to have you and if you behave then perhaps I wont turn and throw you to my father to punish as he sees fit. Trust me my father would be even more alarming if you were being dealt with by him. You would live only a short time for what you have done trust me in that." he told him as he sat on the edge of his bed watching the other closely as he removed his shirt and started to work on his pants which were quickly tossed aside leaving him only clad in his boxers.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:02 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail snarled when Piper stated that he was in no way like his father but that he would learn to obey him. "I expected death not to be chained down. You can have me when I am dead and my body is stone cold." Kail continued struggling. "Your father already tried to kill me." he snarled. Kail knew far too well how Piper's father would be if he found him and discovered who he was.

(Sorry for the long delay)  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:01 am
Alikia Tsuki

(( Its alright things are up in the for me so I'll be slow. So sorry that I haven't replied sooner but until the last few days I haven't had internet access. I am here now and wanting to continue our rp that is if you are wanting to continue ))

Piper frowned sharply reaching out he grabbed the other by the hair pulling him into his arms kissing him deeply. Then pulling away he gazed into his eyes. "I'll enjoy you both alive and dead and cold if I have to " he purred into his ear licking along the lobe then holding him in his arms.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:40 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail's glare darkened when he was pulled back by his hair and kissed. "You have to kill me first I will fight you the whole time perhaps even kill you and then perhaps the city will be better off." Kail snarled struggling again going so far as to try stomping at the mans feet since he couldn't bite him.

(I do wish to continue)  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

(( Yay smile ))

Piper glared at him smirking deeply. "You really think that death would come so easily Kail ?" he drawled. "Yes I in fact know your name young man even as much as you have not told it and I understand you are of importance yet I'm keeping you close pet." he purred then trailed a finger over his lips pulling it back before he could be bitten. "Come now Kail just what makes you tick ? What is it that you will do for me so that I wont tell my father just who you are hum darling Kail ?" he purred grinding their groins together.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:40 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail's eyes widened when he heard his name come from the prince's lips. He tried to find out hos the prince could have found his name out. He rarely revealed and never when he was the apparition. He was so surprised that the man knew his name that he didn't realize the prince's fingers were close enough to bite until it was too late. "I am not going to do anything for you, I'm going to destroy the tyranny of this city and give it back to the people or die trying." he snarled trying to ignore the way Piper was rubbing against him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:49 am
Alikia Tsuki

Piper snickered as he continued to rub their groins together enjoying both the friction and the expression on the other males face. " I know much you fool and am inside but their are ears everywhere " he drawled in his ear then nipped it before forcing the other down onto the bed grinding him more clearly just as the door to his room opened. "State your business and place before I have your head severed from your torso for invading my room without express permission " he snarled at the intruder to his room.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:34 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail gave a sharp gasp when he was suddenly shoved back onto the bed. Kail struggled a bit more when the man ground against him, he was so focused on this not happening that he didn't hear the door open. He remained unaware until Piper snarled at the person. "Help!" he pleaded though he knew it was useless.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Skylar Atherley

Kail gave a sharp gasp when he was suddenly shoved back onto the bed. Kail struggled a bit more when the man ground against him, he was so focused on this not happening that he didn't hear the door open. He remained unaware until Piper snarled at the person. "Help!" he pleaded when though he knew it was useless.

Piper kept a sharp grip firmly holding Kail down against the bed with one hand even though he was frowning sharply at the male at the door. "State your business here promptly " he hissed.

The male at the door took a look at Kail eyes going wide but he then bowed his head not responding to Kail's plea for help. "Forgive me my lord I was informed that you were not in your bed chambers to come and clean them. " he informed him bowing once more. "I'll take my leave and come back later being sure to announce myself properly my lord. " he told him bowing his head. He then strode from the room dropping a slip of paper with something written on it on the floor kicking it just under the bed where it wouldn't be seen easily by the prince.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas