Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Animal Crossing: New Leaf || Post your Codes + Info here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:00 am
oh yeah, my town name is Terrim

Today I found out that if you drag a fruit onto a fruit of the same type you can make fruit baskets. They hold 2 to 9 fruits, and can be set out as furniture. *spent part of today basketing all my fruit* Sadly, you cannot make mixed fruit baskets :(

Also, if you get a HHA tag with an item and do not like it, you can exit the plaza (before talking to the person holding the item) and the person may have something new for you. They won't be in the front plaza, though, they'll be back at their home.
Also, be careful, you will eat the ice cream if you hit A.

And something that amuses me but has no strategy relevance; last night I bought a soft serve ice cream lamp and had it recolored to green tea swirl. And then I gave it to J because green tea is her favorite ice cream. Today when we tagged, her girl gave me a matcha soft serve.

eta: I just found this (on Kumo's avatar) and am probably really late but gaia has an AC item now! Sleepy Village (I need to go look at the new RiG and see it's items)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:46 pm
Updated to here! Also including the link to Sleepy Village in the first post. C:  

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:04 pm
I have duplicates of fortune cookie items, and maybe balloon items too. I will make up a list and post it. Not fussed about selling, mostly gifting or maybe trading for those who don't like to take without giving.
Most of my doubles suck, though. (Dude, really, 5 Fi masks? And red & yellow Pikmin too...) But if there is a specific fortune cookie item you want just give me a poke and I'll save it for you if I find it.
I am looking for the Pipe, totally the Mario warp pipe with a piranha plant, not the smoking kind. XD If you have an extra please gimme a poke.

And if you have time to hang around and wait on my slow, I will totally pull out all the orderable furniture from my home for you to catalog it.
Catalog parties would be awesome, though time consuming. I want to pocket all the things.

Also, I can order take out coffee from Brewster, so if anyone wants a cup just let me know and I'll get you one.

Jada wants to trade friend codes with any of you who'd be cool with that. I'll poke her in a bit to come post, assuming she remembers her password.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:20 pm
I have no problem with Jada having my code.  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:04 pm
I think Cyrus is both the best and worst thing to happen to this game. Now I want multiple items to recolor them as many times as I can. lmfao... XD

I am also waiting (im)patiently for Club LOL to open... come on, Shrunk, I hate waiting! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:02 am
I would just like to point out that Mage is freaking awesome for letting people catalogue all the things. *pets catalogue lovingly*

...Now I just need the next freaking shop level because I still have a Nookling Junction. Should be Thursday they upgrade. <.<

Abishai Sarihe

Tipsy Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:09 pm
Jada can have my code!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:44 pm
Jada cannot remember her gaia pass so her code: 5086-0936-0246
Tia & Silver: I'll pass your codes to Jada.
If anyone else wants to trade then quote me and I'll have her add you. Or come visiting and I'll have Jada there and you can trade codes that way.

Shai: I totally forgot to pull out all the stuff in my closet for you, and then I went and sold it all because no space. I should work on getting my mule's homes upgraded so I can have all the things ever and then just host huge cataloging parties. XD

Also, guys if there is something specific you want and it can be ordered from the Nooklings tell me and I'll see if I have it. If I do not I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Also, also, take Cyrus a giant clam shell and a music and 3,000 bells to get a music box.

And I have a feeling I am gonna have crap tons of superb coffee beans. I've gotten the coffee maker, siphon, coffee cup and.. uhh.. *thinkthink*...espresso maker? I think that's it. And- exclaim Dude, totally forgot I need the coffee grinder to make coffee. Well, be sure to remember that. Jada and I have not actually made our own yet, but J says that once you have a coffee maker, coffee grinder, coffee cup and coffee beans (all from Brewster, if you do good working for him) then you can make your own coffee at home. I will go see if Brewster is ready to cough up that grinder and give it a try.

Sinbari
I think Cyrus is both the best and worst thing to happen to this game. Now I want multiple items to recolor them as many times as I can. lmfao... XD
This!
I want all the rice cookers, each with a different 'menu'. I was so disappointed when I got my rice cooker back a few days ago. Until today I found out that it opens up. Inside I do not have plain ol' rice, but eel rice! So happy. I totally thought the eel rice customization would change the outside to, I dunno, eels or some other such thing. But actuall eel rice is so much better. Except, idk if I could ever actually eat an eel.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:07 pm
I have redone most pickle jars to be carrots, asparagus, zucchini and peppers. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:16 pm
K have to share this. I giggled.

User Image  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:30 pm
Sinbari
I have redone most pickle jars to be carrots, asparagus, zucchini and peppers. XD
Can I pocket a pickle jar?

Also; omg that second post made me choke on my kool-aid XD Guilds needs a tip post button.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:33 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari

Also; omg that second post made me choke on my kool-aid XD Guilds needs a tip post button.

Sure, I can go grab it. Can I come visit? XD  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:38 pm
And I forgot why I came to post. If your character has been falling down, do not hold a balloon because it will float away when you fall. I do want to try this with a take out coffee and an ice cream cone, though, just for game completion in its entirety. I wanna see all the things that can happen.

Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari

Thank you. If anything in my house grabs your eye and it can be ordered then let me know and I'll pull it for you to pocket.

As long as you do not mind that my town thinks it is July 31st, sure. /shot dead  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:42 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
And I forgot why I came to post. If your character has been falling down, do not hold a balloon because it will float away when you fall. I do want to try this with a take out coffee and an ice cream cone, though, just for game completion in its entirety. I wanna see all the things that can happen.

Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari

Thank you. If anything in my house grabs your eye and it can be ordered then let me know and I'll pull it for you to pocket.

As long as you do not mind that my town thinks it is July 31st, sure. /shot dead

LOL I don't mind. Silly time-traveling mage. wink  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:46 pm
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep

Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari

LOL I don't mind. Silly time-traveling mage. wink
My gate will be open in 2 to 3 minutes. Carne asada nachos made me forget I was going into the room for my 3DS  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff