Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Miles and Asho's story (a continued rp with Tenten) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3<3<3
View Results

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles acted all astonished when Asho fixated his costume with such ease. Some lights suddenly dimmed down and set was being placed in order. The other male was just treading water and floating. Mary called quiet on the set. There was a random stray hair moved over Asho's perfect face. Miles felt a bit compelled to make sure nothing would get in the way so he quickly brushed the hair behind his ear. "Ready as I'll ever be" Miles grinned at his friend and patted his bare shoulder.

Mary called quiet on the set.

"Aaand.... Action!" she shouted and Miles patted Asho quietly.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:45 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Be careful what you wish for...

Asho was a little surprised by Miles tucking his hair back, wasn't it just going to get wet and stick everywhere? Blinking both men jumped into the water to start the scene. As expected it took several tries on each part to get things perfectly. And thank the deities above she didn't want it all done now! Bit by bit they went on and when it got to the scene where Miles was to start helping the sailor out and getting all close and stuff Asho began acting strange.

As he was supposed to he tried several times to bump the sailor away or wiggle between them. Finally on a different scene he assumed a hurt expression and kicked his tail quickly to swim to Miles. Wrapping his arms around the other he thrashed his head back and forth pulling the other's face up and over his shoulder before smoothly locking their lips together. The djinn was playing the part of the jealous lover/ex-lover trying to prove he wanted Miles's character more than the sailor. Ideally the lip lock was only supposed to last a few seconds in all so Mary could get the shot she wanted and all that. Then he'd let Miles go and they'd see how Mary liked that one.

...Because there is usually a Price.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:46 pm
TenTenPrincess23
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles panted heavily each and everytime they had to dive in the water. The water was cold and icy to his skin but the metallic make-up on both Asho and Miles only glistened gracefully in the water.

Then, Asho suddenly pulled a stunt that made Miles cringe. As Miles was pushing the young "sailor" up the surface, he was suddenly yanked down by a very convincing Asho. The water blurred Miles's vision but what he could feel was crystal clear. Asho's hot lips galliantly pressed against his own. His heart pounded faster and hard. Usually, Miles's instinct would have told him to pull away but right now... right here...something made him give in. His shoulders trembled ever so slightly.

Why? he thought. Asho why? Don't you understand?! Oh gosh... I'm so sorry. I'm a terrible, dirtying soul, and you're a fragile little bird!... You've done nothing but give me wonderful things and graced me with your presents. And now, I'm taking advantage of you. Please, my friend. Please forgive me... I can't stop myself...

Miles thought to himself as his lips locked with Asho's. With his eyes closed, Miles caressed the Djinn's delicate face, pulling him closer and let the kiss go on for a good ,hot, passionate 40 seconds longer. Miles couldn't help himself until he finally released the kiss due to lack of oxygen and swam back up to the surface. He had completely forgotten the golden bottle that had floated itself so perfectly to the bottom that Mary managed to get decent footage of it. Miles's face was hot and everything felt sunken but tight. The blushing of his cheeks were hidden behind his waterproof make-up. He was scared as to what Asho might do.

You're so beautiful..... I'm so awful! I have to learn to control myself better. Besides... he was just acting...

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:45 pm
TenTenPrincess23

There was no way Asho was expecting Miles to kiss back, no clue at all. So when the other man's lips worked against his gently something odd happened. It was like he swallowed a bunch of butterflies and they were rioting in his tummy, his lips tingled, and his body got hot; not that you could tell it was flushing red under his make up. When the other let him go so they could swim up to the surface Asho was well, good and kissed silly. In fact he was barely able to doggy paddle to the edge.

"Uh....um...." his flustered mind didn't know what to do really. "W-was that one okay?" Asho asked holding onto the rock, swooning a bit. He'd been kissed before but nothing felt like that. All light and fluffy. Not nasty and gross making him want to rip out his own tongue and pour acid in his mouth to make the feeling go away. Was this a good feeling floating around in his head or a bad one? Them butterflies weren't going anywhere for awhile either.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:20 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles surfaced and grasped to the rock. Gasping for air, he leaned against the rock, slipping his hair back with his hand. Miles, what are you doing?... he thought to himself. His heart was still pounding in his chest as he lightly touched his lips. Miles wanted to believe that he was just acting, that he was just doing that to please the camera, but he knew it wasn't true. He wanted to be in love with Asho, but not like what he had just did. To take advantage of him like that. No! He wanted to earn his love.... Maybe not even love! Even if Asho never came to accept Miles, then Miles would be happy just to have him acknowledge him. I don't want to hurt him....

Finally, Asho surfaced and he too clung to a prop rock, gathering air. Was he good? Miles thought to himself. The best I've ever had. He didn't wanna say that... But the more he thought about it... Was Asho his first? Miles was about to reply to Asho's question until someone beat him to it. "Perfect! Cut! That's a wrap!" Called Mary. Miles looked at the woman and then back to Asho,
"Well, there's your answer." He said with a soft smile.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:56 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Asho peered over at Miles with glassy eyes and kissed lips. "Huh?" he blinked a bit before Mary's words sunk in and he pulled out of the water and wrung out his hair. "Uh, o-okay..." He peeled off his tail and wobbled a bit. Why was his heart beating like he'd swam several laps? And the flutteries and his head felt fuzzy too. Maybe he was tired. Or maybe he'd accidently used some magic.

Looking over at the blood a large 'thump' happened and Asho's cheeks felt warm again. What the hell? Maybe he was sick. He'd have to talk to Miles about it. Tilting his head the djinn climbed down the ladder. Mary had wanted to talk to him afterwards too so he headed in her direction. "Mary," he called putting on a smile as he walked, dripping wet, over to her.

"You wanted to talk to me?" he asked pleasantly enough.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:15 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Mary approached Asho and kissed his cheek happily! "Oh, Kid, You're a natural! I wanted to ask you something.." she asked, placing a towel over his head and letting dry a little. "How would you like a job here? You would get paid just as much as Miles and we could use a fresh face like yours. Whad'dya say?" she asked him. "I'll give you time to think about this, but here, " He pulled him in close and started showing some pictures from the shoot. "I don't even let Miles see these until they get released. Oh and we can keep this confidential so the tabloids and paparazzi will leave you and Miles alone... I mean.. Unless you want that..." Mary smiled.

Meanwhile, Rose had asked Miles to retrieve the golden perfume bottle at the bottom of the tank. After he slipped the fin off he was about to dive in when the brute pushed him in. Miles splashed at him and then dove for the bottle. The pressure was a bit pain inducing but when he got the bottle. He was certain he would probably get a nosebleed until his blurred vision met with a medium sized gray figure. Miles sort of starred at it for a minutes and recalled that there were sharks in the water. Miles tried to stay calm but the fish grew closer at an alarmingly fast rate and thus made Miles panic.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:57 pm
TenTenPrincess23

The Djinn was a little overwhelmed by Mar's display but only took it with a grain of salt. "Uh.... I don't know...." he looked a bit unsure over the offer. Would Miles mind? The pictures however showed a whole new side of the blonde man. He seemed relaxed and happy even; totally different from how he said he felt when he worked. "And what do you mean confidential? What are we keeping?" Asho asked confused. He didn't quite get what Mary meant by that.

Just them he heard a loud splash and looked back to see the larger model shove Miles. That set Asho on edge. OH-HO! He did not just lay hands on his Master! Growling he had a mind to go b***h smack that guy around before he saw the shark going in the direction it was. "MILES!" Asho dashed across the room, slipping going up the ladder, also had to stop himself from drop kicking the brute, before performing a graceful dive into the water.

A few kicks later he was bapping the shark on the nose and wrapping an arm around Miles. The man was still thrashing a bit so it was hard to cuss out the shark while pushing him towards the surface. Dumb fish! How dare he!! What was it with everything going after his Master?! Didn't they know better!?! Good gods above everything was so stupid!

After getting Miles out of the water and hissing in the direction of the properly admonished shark (yes he scolded the beast while under water but it was more like gurgling of bubbles to all else), Asho pulled himself out and gave the brute, who was now on the ground, a death glare. "I outta skin you alive and hang you by your entrails for that you sorry piece of human scum. How dare you lay your hands on my Miles?!" He hissed. "If he had gotten hurt it would have been all your fault and! AND!" Asho didn't know what to say he was so upset, all he could do was stomp his foot in rage. "Get near him again and I'll cut your hands off as penance!"

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:44 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles forgot he was actually in a tank so when he tried to swim away, he swam into the tank wall. When Miles had closed his eyes and air had escaped his lips, he heard a loud but muffled thud and then was grabbed around the waist and pulled up. They broke the surface and Miles could see clearly again. Asho had, surprisingly saved his life... again.

Marcus on the other was a getting a decent thrashing from Asho himself. To his surprise, Asho didn't beat him up. Which was good, because the next thing Miles saw was all the girls at the shoot, swooning over Asho.

"ohh wow! Asho is so brave.."

"did you see the way he protected Miles from that shark?" said another.

By this time, Marcus had stood down and got off the set and walked back to the dressing room. Miles, couldn't help but look up at his savior and bow gratefully. "Wow! You saved my life again.... Heheh..." Miles looked up at him and smiled awkwardly, still haven't quite gotten over what happened earlier. Before anything else, Mary interrupted. "Hey! Are you two alright?!" she called up to them. Miles smiled reassuringly at her and back at Asho, still holding the cologne bottle, "Right?" he asked kindly. Asho was certainly getting plenty of attention tonight.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:11 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Suddenly all the attention frightened Asho. What were they going on about? Blinking his eyes turned a stormy green and he shuffled closer to Miles. It wasn't that big of a deal. The shark had just smelled something and was too old and dumb to figure it out that it wasn't fish food but human. Maybe he should mark Miles with his scent so dumb beasts like that shark, and brute, could get the hint and back off.

Just as that thought occurred to him, Asho turned beat red and ducked behind Miles! NOOOO! What was he thinking like that for! Thankfully Mary brought him back to reality. Blinking he stood back up straight and looked at her. "We're fine. It wasn't that big of an issue was it?" Sharp eyes glared around. "Except for the brutish heathen!" He snapped hissing about the third model. Next time Asho should turn him into a bug or something then discreetly step on him....Ah but then again humans didn't just disappear now days.

Sighing and shaking his head, it popped up again and Asho swiveled to look at Miles. "Mary offered me a job." He said to the other man because it was really his decision on whether or not Asho was allowed to work. Although he did think it was great fun. Maybe Miles would let him come and help sometimes.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:14 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles stood back up as Asho creapt behind him. "Hey... its okay.. W-"..Miles tried to reach out and calm him down. "Wow, all your talk about you hating me, Haha.... you must really care... to keep saving me" Miles teased. "And dont be so mad at Marcus, he's brutish sometimes, but he didn't mean any harm..." Miles said, trying to reassure him.

Before they were going to climb down, Asho spoke about him having a job..? "Well uhh- er.. I mean... can you ..even handle...? Well I guess.. but... shouldn't you...-.. Uhhh.... eheh.... Well as long as your secret is safe... and You feel comfortable doing it... I... don't see anything...wrong with the idea...." he confusing stated, giving into the woman's request. "But the second you feel any discomfort in it all, I want you come straight back to me, okay? This isn't an order or a command.... I'm just worrying..as a friend....." Miles said protectively and patted Asho's head. I hope i just made the right decision... "come on, lets dry off and go home... " he said.

Oh I still need to get my car.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:47 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Asho nodded and took the job. It would help him keep independant from Miles and help if he needed human currency. Besides all the paperwork was a cinch to get with magic. That and working with Miles was fun! At school he played doll or Ash to stay close to Miles and at night he was the model Asho, playing cute and coy.

Unfortunately they did have to take the bike home, or at least to school to get the car. Asho made the car drive back home while he sat in the front seat acting like he was driving, so that solved that problem. Phew!

It didn't take long for Asho to develop a small fan base for his photographs. His otherworldly glamour made both men and women just eat him up; and truthfully the Djinn had to admit he kind of liked it. That and he refused to work unless it was with Miles or just for Mary. When asked why he'd simply get shy and play like it was because he was all too new at it and stuff, that he wasn't comfortable being out there on his own.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:58 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles was happy to watch Asho work and live through life like a regular person. His life seemed happier along with his personality. Well, at nights at least. When Miles was at school, Asho was mostly tired or bored. Maybe.. he thought. Miles was really beginning to enjoy Asho's company.

It had been a couple months since they first met, and the two of them had been around each other enough. Miles would of course mess up sometimes but Miles would always apologize and still love Asho, while Asho probably still hated him. Surprisingly, Miles has only once asked Asho for a wish and looking back on it, probably wasn't the smartest. Being a bird for a day was probably great for flying but awful to fly away from hawks. Miles needed saving from Asho... Again.

It was a warm Friday afternoon and Miles was in his classroom. He was collecting and organizing papers of recipes that he would grade and making up a schedule for next week when he heard a knock at the door. Poking his head in, there was Merwin, looking down and probably feeling ashamed for the events about to happen.

"Merwin?" Miles asked tapping some papers on his desk. He knew Asho didn't like Merwin, so he slid his bag under his desk a bit more. But suddenly, the possibly "simple" conservation, just became a little more complex when a balding, middle aged man in a sweater vest and round glasses followed Merwin in. "Ah!- Mr. Bohlmer, how can I help you?" Miles asked confused. Mr. Bohlmer was the crazy biology teacher who gave a lot of lab work and dissections. Some kids liked him but others thought he was boring. But generally, he was an all around decent man.

"Ahh. Mr. Teirrean, yes.... I'd like to have a private meeting with you soon. Perhaps this week. About my son's grades?" Mr.B asked pushing his glasses up.

Son? Miles suddenly put the pieces together. The biology teacher was Merwin's father? And Merwin was still flunking many of his classes? That just didn't make sense. Miles stood up quickly to suddenly shake Mr.B's hand. Before Miles was about to say 'Certainly, how can I help?', Mr.B cut him off with an excuse about house renovations and timing..? So Miles did the most logical thing he could think of.

"Okay, uhm how about you and Merwin come visit me tomorrow in the afternoon at my house. I can give you the address and we'll see what we can do, sound good?" he asked writing down the address and giving it to the odd pair. Mr. B nodded and then the both left. Miles smiled awkwardly and happily waved them off. Walking back into his empty room, he picked up his bag and cleaned up a bit and he too left his room.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:35 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Asho sat under the desk and listened to Miles and the man talk. He glared harshly at Merwin of course, not that the boy could see him in the bag, under the desk. Huffing when they finally left he crawled out and looked at Miles. "I don't want them to come over! MILES! What will they do if they ask for Ash? I can't split myself in two ya know..." he frowned deeply at the man. "Then there's me.... Why would you do that... Now I have to put up with that evil child...."

Still that older man with the devil spawn gave him the creeps too. Then again he'd been having little fits inside his head about anyone touching Miles or getting too close. It was like he wanted to strike someone for even trying. Made the great being squirm a little. Ever since Mary had them kiss it had been like this...Why? Though he hadn't talked to the human about this odd bunch of feelings and didn't know if he should or not.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff