Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!! (Open AND Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:24 pm
Well, what you could actually do to help me start is inviting other people to this rp. If you know anyone that is good at rping and think they can commit to a roleplay, that would be VERY helpful! Also, I recommend going and finding some good character, clothing, weapon, and other pics that could be important to your characters life (like a house or something). Actually, one other thing you might be able to help with, do you know how to post pictures on Gaia without using urls? Like straight from my save files?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:29 pm
No, sorry. But If you want pics that you have saved, you can to upload them onto a photobucket account or something. Getting an account is free, and all you do is hit upload and it will let you browse your files from there.  

Player Advisor

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:33 pm
That's okay! And I might consider using a photobucket account, but another option might be too set up a blog. One of the bonuses to a blog is that I can write in back story stuff that might get too cluttered in the actual roleplay area. One problem with photobucket though is that some of my pics aren't mine, but other peoples' from places like Deviantart, so I don't want to cause any trouble in that area. I'm assuming that with a blog I have less of a chance at getting in trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:42 pm
Well that could work. I invited a friend of mine to check out your rp ideas. She said she would look at them. Seemed pretty interested.  

Player Advisor

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:51 pm
Yeah, I'm still debating exactly how I want to do these things though, since it'll take me a few days probably before I get a roleplay actually put up and usable. Still better to wait and make it good than rush it and have it fall apart. xd

And thanks for inviting her! I hope she likes the ideas! If she has any questions or comments, she can go ahead and let me know too!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:58 pm
Well, I just looked over all of this, and I am honestly kind of impressed at your post count XD I know, that's a really strange way to start, but it's true. Usually in my experience a thread takes a couple of days to break to its second page. You pulled it off in one. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I am interested in pretty much everything you all have mentioned here ^^ I have been on a long Haitus from Gaia that I stopped around a couple of months ago, and have been getting back into the swing of things, and these sound like good ideas to me, so I want to be a part of them ^^ I dont have any prefabricated character ideas either, so if you find yourself wanting a particular thing for an RP, you can let me know. Odds are I can fill it in in most genre's XD

Wow, that was a lot longer then I had intended...  

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:07 pm
Thanks! And to be honest, back in my heyday, I remember getting threads going pretty quick, but then back then I did a LOT more roleplays! I don't think I have anything specific for you to fill just yet, but I'm going to try and be semi-liberal when it comes to characters I allow. I should also let you know that in my one story, "The Dictators", although I have certain main villains that I will probably play (just to keep them played the way I think they should) the name of the story is "The Dictators", plural, meaning more than one. That said, if you want your character to try and take power for his or herself, feel free too! Just remember, you'll be fighting MANY enemies, so you need to make some friends too.

I am VERY excited to have you interested in this story as well, so thank you very much for the support! Again, if you know anyone else who is interested, please let them know about these roleplays!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:21 am
Hiya! I'm really interested in the Fantasy one the most, I think. Sounds like it would be a lot of fun. 3nodding

Thanks again for telling me about this thread, Kiyiya! smile  

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:26 am
Marina Elemento
Hiya! I'm really interested in the Fantasy one the most, I think. Sounds like it would be a lot of fun. 3nodding

Thanks again for telling me about this thread, Kiyiya! smile

Absotively Posolutely! blaugh

(And call me Kiki)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:20 am
Hi there Marina, and welcome to this little thread of ours ^^

Also, I was looking over all the posts again with eyes that weren't half asleep XD And I noticed you mentioned one similar to the Elder Scrolls series in that you actually shape a nation with your actions and such. I think that's the one that really caught my attention, so I would like to hear more about that if you have any more information on it ^^  

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:25 am
Hi Marina, glad you are interested!

Well everyone, unfortunately today is a busy day today for me as I have celebrations for family and friends regarding graduation, so I won't be able to talk a lot today. I'm not totally done getting things set in stone for my fantasy roleplay, so it might take a while for me to get all my info too you.

I am considering doing multiple roleplays at once, but I may try and start with one that isn't the fantasy one simply because I want to get a feel for how people roleplay together (keeping in mind, this fantasy one is one of my VERY special stories that I've put a lot of time and effort into, so I don't want it dying on the floor). But we'll cross this bridge when we get too it. For now, we still need a few more people, and I need to get working on pulling all of my information into one easily accessed place.

Thanks again for whatever help you can give!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:56 pm
Sorry I was gone all day, lots of grad stuff happening. Plus a parent whom I try not to associate with (my father) did something very unpleasant towards my family today. To put it more eloquently, I am seriously considering some form of retaliation. That aside though, I was just wondering if you guys had any news that you could give me on how you or other people are feeling about the roleplays.

Like I said before about my information for the fantasy roleplay, I can't give you tons since we are talking about a whole planet worth of detail to throw in. However, I am leaning towards making this roleplay either take place at the time the Empire is reforming (meaning you get to try and help or hinder that cause) or it takes place after the reformation of the Empire (in which case I need to try and whittle a world's worth of conflict down into one core conflict for the story to revolve around). If I go with the second, you get to be introduced to the nations from across the sea towards the East, in a land mostly just known as "the main continent". It also means that there is a high chance of fighting Demans and their almost totally evil overlords.

Any thoughts, opinions, or questions on that are much appreciated as well, thanks!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:36 am
Ive invited my boyfriend, but he does not have any way of logging on at the moment. marina already got to you. The only other person I can think of seems to be going through some issues herself. But when things seem to calm down, I will ask her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:59 am
Kiyiya Sakura
Ive invited my boyfriend, but he does not have any way of logging on at the moment. marina already got to you. The only other person I can think of seems to be going through some issues herself. But when things seem to calm down, I will ask her.

Thanks! And don't worry about your boyfriend, we won't be starting right away, so he has plenty of time to get whatever he needs to log on. Also, I'll probably accept late entries for a while, so if he did show up somewhat late, it probably wouldn't interrupt too much. Thanks again for your help getting people here, I really appreciate it! Here's hoping we can get something up and running soon!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:23 am
Oooh! I love the 'The Dictators' idea. I'd be totally down to role play in that one! It sounds very interesting and I am very well into the facist idea. Plus I also love steam punk! XD  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff