Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Local Police Department Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:25 pm
Mayah Playah

Officer Lawrence just sighed as he watched the two leave. He had never seen both men so passionate about a case before; even the Jekyll/Hyde case didn't hold Lock's interest as nearly as much as this. It made him question just who Ethan Wilhelm was and how he was connected to the two.
Ethan was back on his bench, holding his head in his hands once more when he heard Lock. Lifting his head, the brunette quickly stood up and walked over to the two, apprehensive hope in his eyes. "You guys... will be working together?" he asked and put his hands on the bars. "Don't get me wrong, I know you guys can pull this off, but..."
"Don't worry, Ethan. We both don't like the sight of you behind bars. As long as you're in trouble, we'll set our differences aside to save you." Fredrich promised, leaned back against the wall with his arms crossed and a nice smile on his face.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:29 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Setting his hands over Ethan's, Lock smiled softly and nodded. "If anyone can get you free, we can. All we have to do is track down the real killer before the week is out, and you'll go free without even a mark on your record." One hand raised to run his fingers through Ethan's black hair. "One week, Ethan, and then you'll be free. Can you manage that long?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:46 pm
Mayah Playah

Ethan stiffened. A week? Biting his lip, he glanced over to the side to where the nearby cell was. What if his was filled up with hardened criminals? Would he even be here the entire time? They wouldn't make him stay here for a week, would they?
Looking back at Lock and Fredrich, he nodded. "Yeah." He had to be brave right now. He couldn't freak out in front of them, they were already stressed out enough.
"Lock," Ethan mumbled as he gripped the blonde's hands. Something was masking his face then, a mixture of guilt and sorrow. "What if... What if I really did it?" he whispered with horror in his tone. "What if my shadow did kill someone. What if I'm a... a murderer?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:51 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock was taken aback by the question, then shook his head with determination. "You didn't do it. If you did...then...then I'll use my key and sneak you out of the country somewhere far away, where we can't be found." He pulled Ethan closer and kissed him through the bars, pulling away after a moment and leaning his forehead on the cold metal between them. "We should go get started on the case. I love you so much, Ethan." He put as much love into that small statement as he could, his eyes portraying love and tenderness only for Ethan. This was how Ethan could always know he was the only one Lock loved: Ethan was the only person in the world that Lock looked at like that.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 pm
Mayah Playah

Reflected love showed in Ethan's teary eyes. He rubbed away a few tears then smiled sadly at Lock. "Don't tell my family about this." he requested in a shaky tone, his grip on the bars tightening. He couldn't bear the thought of his parents visiting him behind bars, even if it wasn't his fault.
Moving one hand to wipe the tears, he gave the Korean a small smile. "I believe in you, Lock. I love you." he whispered, smiling through his tears.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:08 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He sighed and nodded. "They will hear nothing from me," he vowed, brushing Ethan's hair from his eyes tenderly. After another soft kiss, Lock took a step back and released his lover. "I'll be back in the morning," he said, blowing him a kiss. "We'll get you out of here. I promise." After a small wave, Lock turned to Fredrich and gestured to the door. "Come on, we've got to collect the files and go to the crime scene."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:15 pm
Mayah Playah
I'll post first

Fredrich nodded. "I'll drive." he uttered and began striding towards his car.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:16 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"What else is new?" grumbled the blonde as he followed the detective outside, grabbing a stack of papers from a young shaking officer.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

There were fewer officers around by the time Fredrich and Lock returned, most likely because it was late at night.
"Sang Min, please! You don't have to do this!" Lori cried as she flailed against Fredrich's grip, who only tightened his to the point of making her weep.
Officer Lawrence was the first to greet the three. He walked over to the two and buried his hands into his pockets, giving them his usual gruff look. "I thought you two were looking for proof that Wilhelm didn't do anything." he grunted then motioned towards the exhausted girl. "What's all this now?"

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:07 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock grinned and walked past the officer, sitting on his chair and raising his feet rest on the desk, crossed at the ankles. "Just a stalker of mine being apprehended. Waltzy here thinks she's to blame for the murders, so we're gonna need that warrant on your- oh! Here it is!" With a childlike giggle, Lock lifted a piece of paper from the desk and scribbled in Lori's name. He then held it up, sticking out his tongue. "Come on, Waltz! Let's hit up Sweden's crib!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"If you toy with my name any further I just might release the girl to further torment you." Fredrich spat over his shoulder at Lock before handing the girl over to a stunned officer. "Here. Lock her up anywhere but Ethan's cell. I want them separated from each other. Understand?" When the officer shook his head vigorously, Fredrich eased up. He looked to Officer Lawrence, nodded at him, then followed after Lock.

Officer Lawrence stood there, dumbfounded by the events that just blew over. One minute he and his men were studying over the case, and the next thing two of his best detectives return to trade a girl for a search warrant.
"...I'll never understand kids." he grunted.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:35 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

With a cheeky grin, Lock grabbed a random bald officer by the head and kissed it with a loud MWAH! He then skipped after Waltz and fluttered his eyelashes at him. "Come on, then. I get to drive this time!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:48 pm
Mayah Playah
Alright, you post them as I post Dealer

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Even though Fredrich maintained his ever-serious expression, a comically large bead of sweat rolled down the side of his head, not from being flustered, but from humiliation. "If you're done doing.... whatever it is you're doing, I'd like to eat some time today." he grunted and began striding to the car.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:59 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

The Korean laughed and walked over to his white car, unlocking the doors and sliding into the driver's seat. "You know, you're irksome when you're hungry. Remind me to carry around candy bars during our investigation to get your PMSing under control," he said, starting up the car once the detective was in. "Buckle up. I like to drive a little faster than you." That warned, Lock stomped on the accelerator and zoomed off, laughing at the speed.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:30 am
Ethan sat on his bench, looking down at his sneakers as he reflected upon these few days. He remembered listening to his brother and Lock's conversation on the phone, then the police barged in and arrested him, Now he's here as the two guys that constantly fight over him work together to get him out of here. Was it him, or did this sound like some kind of sitcom?
"Psst... Ethan."
Hearing his name, Ethan perked up and looked over his shoulder, where the voice came from. It sounded feminine, not like those muscle-head jerks on the other cell. "Umm.... Yeah?"
"You think Sang Min is getting you out of here?"
Ethan pursed his lips. Sang Min? Oh, Lock. Wait, who was this girl? He couldn't see her over the brick wall between them, but was she one of the many fans of his? How'd she even know he was here or that Lock was trying to help?
"Well.... Yeah." he shrugged. "Whenever I'm in trouble, Lock's always there to make things right. He's a determined guy. Sure he gets distracted by a lot of things, but he always gets the job done. He's a pretty trustworthy guy once you get to know him."
There was a pause. "...So you believe in him?"
"Yeah," Ethan smiled to himself as he looked back down at his shoes. "Without a doubt."
"And you love him?"
The brunette hesitated. He wasn't fully comfortable confessing his feelings to a random, faceless person - in jail, of all places! But... He needed to say this, he needed to hear himself for the comfort of his own words. "Yeah," he said, feeling his smile brighten at his voice. "I really do."
There was a long pause again, so long that Ethan turned his head and questioned what happened. Maybe he went too far? Or maybe the girl wasn't listening...?
"That's a shame."
Guess she was.
"Huh?"
"A shame, you loving him. He loves me, you know."
Ethan tensed up. "W-What? What are you talking about?"
"I'm saying that Sang Min is meant to be with me. Not you. That's why you're here, so you won't get in his way."
Ethan was stunned, he wasn't sure whether to be furious or shocked. He knew Lock had tons of admirers, but-but would he fall for one of them? ...No, no Lock wasn't like that. He wasn't, he knew! "If this place is what's holding him back then why are you here?" By the sound of the pause, Ethan smiled to himself, feeling as though he shot her back. Take that, whoever-you-are.
"So I can finish you off."
There was a pause on Ethan's side. Finish... him off? What was this girl talking about? And the way she said it, such a hiss, so... wicked. "Excuse m-" He was interrupted by a blood-piercing scream. The sound was so sudden and loud that he jumped off his seat and hit the wall. "Ouch..." he murmured under his breath and rubbed his head. Hearing the sound of footsteps, Ethan groggily turned to see all sorts of policemen running towards the cell besides him. They all gasped at the sight and talked frantically amongst themselves, some crying for someone to call the police and other yelling about how much blood was lost.
"What's going on, what's happening?" Officer Lawrence boomed as he stormed towards the cell. Ethan hurried to the bars and curled his fingers around them, trying to get a glimpse of what was happening, but couldn't. All he could go by were the officers' voices and reactions, and judging by Officer Lawrence's shocked look, it wasn't good.
"Good God, what happened to you?" Officer Lawrence whispered before turning to a guard and yelling at him to open the cell.
"I was.. I was attacked." came the girl's voice, reduced to a shaking, sobbing noise. "A-A shadow... I-It was a shadow monster! And it came from the cell next to me!"
Ethan felt his entire being freeze. He was... being framed. That's what the girl meant. She was setting him up, right here, right now. He wasn't sure what to do. Would anyone believe him if he told them otherwise? Not like he even could do anything, he was out in the open, and his body was frozen with shock and fear.
"A shadow monster...?" Officer Lawrence murmured and slowly looked over at Ethan, causing the boy's heart to sink.
This can't be happening, he thought as the officer's eyes narrowed.
"Get this girl to the hospital, now!" he yelled at a few guards before looking at a few others and motioning towards Ethan's cell. "Open his up, too."

I didn't do anything....

"But sir, what about-"
"I don't care what any of those men said, we just got proof that he's the killer! Move him to a real jail cell, I'm done giving him the VIP treatment!"

It wasn't me...

Numb, Ethan watched in terror as the guards opened his cell and stormed in. One shoved him against the wall and began constricting his wrists, and as he fought past the pain and shock of it all, he caught a glimpse of the girl from the cell nearby. The girl that was being taken to a hospital, the girl that claimed to have Sang Min's heart, the girl that was framing him.
The girl that was new here a few days ago, Lori Crawford.

I'm innocent...

Ethan felt like throwing up. This girl had ruined his life to try and win one with Lock. Because of her he was going to spend his life behind bars, probably killed or stabbed by countless murderers. He'd be sharing a home with criminals. God, listen to him, already calling this place home.
He stared at Lori in disbelief, and in horror. The complete left side of her face was marred by gashes, he was sure her eye was damaged. Blood was everywhere, it painted the walls, the officers, the floors. Ethan grew pale, but it wasn't the gory sight that did it, it was the wicked smile Lori gave him that did it.

Help me, Lock.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces