Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Conflicts Of The Heart (Faeryfae our three year rp ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:11 am
FaeryFae

Angel rubbed his back some letting him cry. "Your son still has a long road to recovery Carlise I wont lie to you. You will have to make sure he doesn't reject the heart and the like but you'll get through it with me at your side and he will be fine I know it." he told him.

Seke struggled "Chrissy Cchrissy where is my Chrissy " he cried out  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:57 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

"I know." Carlise said again, perfectly aware that Adam was still in danger, "But my son will pull through. I know he will." He paused, hanging his head. "He has to..."

"Seke..." Matt cooed softly, not quite sure of what to do or say. Telling Seke the truth seemed harsh in the state he was in, but he couldn't lie to him, either. "Please calm down, Seke. Chrissy Dear wouldn't want you to be hysterical like this."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:30 pm
FaeryFae
Cissnei_X_Tseng

"I know." Carlise said again, perfectly aware that Adam was still in danger, "But my son will pull through. I know he will." He paused, hanging his head. "He has to..."

"Seke..." Matt cooed softly, not quite sure of what to do or say. Telling Seke the truth seemed harsh in the state he was in, but he couldn't lie to him, either. "Please calm down, Seke. Chrissy Dear wouldn't want you to be hysterical like this."

(( So sorry FaeryFae but we had a tornado here and then things came up in life that I've not really been online for about a months time. I'm back and ready to go except the few times that I need to go and have tests done. ))

Angel nodded hugging Carlise to himself starting to hum some to him. "He will be fine I pray that over little Adam as he undergoes his heart surgery." he told him softly.

"Christie would want to be here with me... NOW WHERE IS MY SISTER !" he screeched tears filling his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:31 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

((Oh, my goodness. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope that things are going much better for you now.))

"So do I." Carlise nodded. He glanced back up to Angel, feeling comforted a little by the simple humming and the warmth from his body. He let his eyes slip closed for a moment to enjoy it.

"Seke dear." Matthew sighed, wiping the tears from his own eyes with the back of his hand. "You must calm down. You'll wear yourself out. Please, try to calm yourself...for my sake."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:15 pm
FaeryFae

(( So sorry things have been hellish around here to say the least. But I'm trying to get back into a normal routine and just settle if that is possible. ))

Angel kept humming as he did he started to rub his back some in circle motions knowing that the operation would take a long time.

Seke squirmed anger showing on his face. "I WANT MY SISTER !" he screamed at the top of his lungs. "Give her back you ******** jerk" he screectched. A nurse came into the room giving Seke a needle that put the male to sleep. Turned looked at Matthew sadly. "I think he has had a break down a very bad one " the male informed him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:37 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

((I'm sorry to hear that. Don't worry about posting if you don't get the chance, or need some time to yourself. I'll understand. I hope things will get better soon.))

Carlise would not have wanted to admit how exhausted he was and, coupled with the emotional drain of the last few days, the poor man could not help himself. He soon fell asleep in Angel's arms, feeling for the first time in a while, a bit relaxed.

Matthew stared at Seke, clearly scared and his face pale. He blinked, and looked back at the nurse. He nodded slightly, "What can you do to help him?"  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:48 pm
FaeryFae

(( Things should get better given some time I hope at least. But as for posting its something that is going to keep me sane just as long as those I rp with understand that there are going to be times that I'm not around so often because of life. My mom has dementia bad along with the super is talking about possibly evicting us if the dog doesn't stop his late night barking and the like. ))

Angel noticed this and smiled as he rubbed his back some more in circles humming as he went along. He would be sure to wake the other male the moment that there was news on his son but until then he wanted him to rest as much as possible.

"Right now keeping him sedated and slowly starting to work on therapy for him. Its going to be a long road to recovery for him Matthew. One that is not going to be easy for him or those around him. Do you honestly have what it takes to stick by him through it ?" he asked pointedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:38 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

((Oh, dear. I'm so sorry about your mom. I wish I could help you more, but I guess this RP does help you, if even just a little.))

Matthew was truly scared. He didn't know if he could be strong enough for Seke, to help him through his recovery, but Matthew loved the other dearly, and was determined to try his very best. "I think I do." he replied softly, "I want Seke to get better again, and I'll do anything to help him recover."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:05 pm
FaeryFae

(( Its alright its life for me and honestly I'm going to take in every moment that I have with my mom while she is lucid that I can. I nearly lost her and now even though she has spells bad spells its better that she is alive then if it was the alternative. ))

The nurse looked at him smiling and nodding. "Then you just might have what it takes to help him through. To have what it takes for you both to make it through this as a unit a couple. " he told him nodding his head a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:36 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

((I know exactly how you feel. I gave up a trip to Japan to stay with my mom and as much as I wanted to go, I'm glad that I didn't. Those two months with my mom were much more important to me.))

Matthew smiled sadly. "I hope so. I really do. Seke has so much going for him. I want him to get better. I don't like seeing him like this."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:43 pm
FaeryFae

(( I'm sorry you missed out on Japan but honestly I totally understand because our mothers are very important to us. I would go nuts if anything happened to my mother. We fight a lot these days but I still would lay down my life for her. ))

"As I said before Matthew you have to be strong for him. If your sure what your getting into and that your willing to stick by him through the good the bad and the ugly then you'll get through it." he told him coming over and patting his shoulder lightly. "Matthew did you want to go for some coffee ? I can take you to the cafeteria and we can chat if you want. I honestly have had to deal with a brother that was institutionalized because of this sort of thing so I can understand what your going through." he informed hm.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:18 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

((It's okay. I just wanted you to know that I have some understanding of what you are going through. If you ever want to talk or rant or whatever, you can count on me.))

Matthew looked up at the nurse, looking both tired and strained. "Thanks. I'd love to." he replied, standing up. Although he wanted to stay by Seke's side, he knew that he was of no use to his love, especially in this state. Matt needed to take some time for himself, too. "What is your name? I'm sorry if you said it before and I forgot it."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:26 pm
FaeryFae

(( Thanks I'll keep in touch just right now with so much going on I don't know what to say without being confused about something else. ))

The male nurse smiled at him reaching out he took his hand. "My name is Vance no worries because I didn't offer it earlier. I understand what your going through since I was just like your boyfriend only I made it through with medication and the support of someone I loved greatly." he told him softly. "Come on I'll lead the way." he told him softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:22 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

((I understand.))

Matthew accepted Vance's hand as he helped him stand up. "Thank you, Vance." As he walked with the nurse and looked him over, Matt never would've guessed that Vance was ever in as bad a shape as Seke. If he could become well-adjusted again, then there was hope for Seke.  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:46 pm
FaeryFae

(( Thanks for understanding things are hectic. I had a minor heart attack or stroke. I'm fine though honest am on CPAP now and doing much better))

Vance lead him out of the room and down to the cafeteria. "Matthew trust me if you have faith in him and give him time standing by him even though its going to be a while and a struggle you will be rewarded I promise." he told him.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff