Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:00 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he bite the inside of his mouth a bit and wrote it down quickly before looking at the class as he saw them snickering as he gulped a bit. He didn't know if the other was trying to make fun of him or was it just his way of wanting him to answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:04 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he bite the inside of his mouth a bit and wrote it down quickly before looking at the class as he saw them snickering as he gulped a bit. He didn't know if the other was trying to make fun of him or was it just his way of wanting him to answer.

"Correct!" The teacher said smiling. "Does anyone know what it was named Enola Gay?"  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:08 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked again as he shock his head and began to look through his notes again as he bite his bottom lip more. Taking a deep breath he got up and left his desk and grabbed the pass as he made his way to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:11 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked again as he shock his head and began to look through his notes again as he bite his bottom lip more. Taking a deep breath he got up and left his desk and grabbed the pass as he made his way to the bathroom.

Footsteps ran up behind him "Yo." Michael said smiling "Whats wrong?"  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:15 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian continued to walk as he gulped a bit 'Nothing really, but I will come over after school okay Michael.You should go back to class"he said gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:24 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian continued to walk as he gulped a bit 'Nothing really, but I will come over after school okay Michael.You should go back to class"he said gently.

As they entered the bathroom Michael locked the door and pinned Adrian against the wall "Whats wrong?" He said forcefully.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:37 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Gasping a bit he dropped the pass onto the floor of the bathroom as he looked up at him calmly. "Nothing okay, I'm just exhausted and not thinking things through all the way that is all but your hurting my wrist"he said calmly and gently as he stayed still. How the hell could Adrian not have the courage to tell Michael how he felt, he literally though his heart was going to beat out of his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:45 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Gasping a bit he dropped the pass onto the floor of the bathroom as he looked up at him calmly. "Nothing okay, I'm just exhausted and not thinking things through all the way that is all but your hurting my wrist"he said calmly and gently as he stayed still. How the hell could Adrian not have the courage to tell Michael how he felt, he literally though his heart was going to beat out of his chest.

Michael stared into Adrians eyes and began kissing him deeply while his hand was busy going south.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:48 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked quickly as he blushed a bit and kissed back some what trembling but when he felt Michael's hand going down he froze and pulled away . "No not at school Michael"he said calmly and some what out of breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked quickly as he blushed a bit and kissed back some what trembling but when he felt Michael's hand going down he froze and pulled away . "No not at school Michael"he said calmly and some what out of breath.

Michael stepped back as he was pushed off of Adrian "So but you looked so tense. Big fat lie, all he wanted was to love the male. Wait What had he just thought? Is he really falling for a wimpy kid?  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:11 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"But not like this, we are at school and someone might hear. Besides what id someone finds out"he said calmly as he watched him and slightly bending down to pick the pass up again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:13 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"But not like this, we are at school and someone might hear. Besides what id someone finds out"he said calmly as he watched him and slightly bending down to pick the pass up again.

"Right good point." He said and stepped back.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:19 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"But I will come over okay"he said gently as he picked it up and unlocked the bathroom door and looked at him gently. "You should get back to class"he said gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:34 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"But I will come over okay"he said gently as he picked it up and unlocked the bathroom door and looked at him gently. "You should get back to class"he said gently.

Right, I'm a coming." He said.
A few hours later at lunch time.
Michael was walking with one of his friends and noticed Adrian being harassed by a few other students.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:52 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian moved as he grabbed his books and held them close to his chest along with his bag as he panted a bit. 'And the day starts again, I really hate this but guess its my fault for making them all hate me"he thought to himself. Moving he made a run for it to only get tripped causing all his books to fall and scatter and as well his back bag. Trembling he got up and began to gather everything that was his doing his best to ignore the laughter that was until he saw Michael watching them. 'He must really hate being near me. I'm such a whimp that he would never want to be with me for real"he thought to himself as he gathered everything up and made his way past the other and to his normal spot.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff