Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:09 pm
Rosie perked up when he called it amazing, stepping forward and pulling herself into a spin to face him once they stepped outside and had more room between people to move properly, eyes bright with delight, her hands pressed together in front of her.
"I'm so glad! I think Ballet is one of the most elegant dances, and its such a wonderful and romanticized way to tell such beautiful and sometimes tragic stories."

Seeing it again just seemed to inspire the dancer in her, even if she wasn't dancing her movement were much more poised.
"Thank you so so much for inviting me, Its been way too long since I've seen professional dancing like that."
She twirled again, managing it in the heels she had with seemingly no trouble at all.
The light blue high low style dress fluttering before she fell back smoothly into a light stride.
"So, did you used to go to things like this when you were younger?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:20 pm
He shook his head lightly; he didn't need to hear gratitude, given that his aim had simply been to give Rosie something to enjoy. Seeing that accomplished was all that really mattered - though being able to witness that mood manifest in the brightness of her expression and the elegance of her movements was a bonus. He shook his head again with a negative hum, "No, I pretty much literally never left the house." It was usually a fairly bitter memory, but Rosie's good mood was infectious enough that he was able to pronounce the words while maintaining a smile.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:26 pm
She slit a for in front of the other, pausing as she glanced other to wait for Luke to catch up.
"Ohh, you made it sound like you might have." She blinked, but just smiled "Its good you got to now though... did you know that a couple of the dancers from my old studio were on the stage tonight!" she said "I almost didn't recognize them, they've grown up a lot. and gotten so skilled." her eyebrows arched, glancing back toward the theater with a smile that grew a little softer.
She was happy for them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:19 pm
"Really?" It was a kind of surprising idea to think about those dancers as regular people that were acquainted with other people - though the more he explored the thought, the more it seemed like a given. "That's pretty amazing." Given though it was, it was still impressive.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:36 am
Moving her gaze from the building to find Luke, she nodded softly in agreement. "I think so too."
folding her hands behind her, she leaned forward a little "I parked close by, if you wanted a ride?" She offered. "I'm not sure how you got here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:35 am
"Leste," he explained with a shrug. It had been a good thing the weather was clear. "Uh, sure, if that's all right." Admittedly, he was sort of wishing that had met up somewhere a little further away just to have the luxury of a little more time in her company. A pause in hesitation, then, "Actually, there was something I wanted to ask about."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:28 pm
"Oh yes." It was usually the easiest way to get around, though Rosie didn't really have that kind of option considering the clothing she had warn.
She didn't really feel like going home just yet, she was having fun, and really, when did she get the chance to see Luke dressed so nice and looking so handsome?

He accepted her offer, though at his last question she tilted her head. "Sure, what is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:39 pm
A hand moved idly to the back of his neck, his tone subdued. "A letter from my father arrived today," he explained. "It's my mother's birthday soon, and he, 'expects me to make an appearance.'" A deliberate pause set aside the words as a direct quote. "But I'm not really confident about going back by myselfā€¦" Not after what his father had subjected him to the last time he'd gone back.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:51 pm
The news that he had gotten a little from his dad drew the girls eyebrows up in surprise, though as he continued on to what it contained her lips parted slightly, unsure of what to say to that.
She watched Luke though, she knew that the current relationship with his father was a bit strained, and she didn't remember the last time Luke had even mentioned his mother... She understood why.

"... Do you want me to go with you?" She asked, gently at the pause. She had to conclude that that might be his question, and where his words had trailed off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:04 pm
There was a small nod. "If it's not too inconvenient."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:16 pm
Rosie blinked, "Of course not." She said a little taken aback, but put on a more encouraging smile. "If you want me to go, I'll go with you. Its not inconvenient at all."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:26 pm
He exhaled lightly, wearing a soft expression. Retrospectively, he really shouldn't have expected anything else. "Thank you. I appreciate it."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:06 pm
"Of course." she replied. "When... when if your mother's birthday?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:11 pm
"Next week," he answered. "Sorry, it's a little short noticeā€¦" He had been hoping to quietly let the date pass quietly - he wasn't exactly prepared to go home yet - but he was more worried about what his father might do if he ignored the summons than he was over acquiescing.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:13 pm
"That's not a problem, I mean... all I have planned at all is just training." She reassured. "Did you talk to Seraphine about it too?" She asked.
It had been some time since her friend had gotten out of the hospital, Sera had stayed at home most of the time since then...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff