Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] It's My Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:06 pm
Well clearly that overthrew her rationale that beer would be better placed in the trunk and bread in the backseat. "No no, I mean like, why do you have that much bread in the first place that your trunk is full of it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:09 pm
"Aha! Yeah, I guess that's a reasonable question." He rubbed thoughtfully at his chin. "Work cut my hours so I picked up another job at a bakery. Anything they don't sell the same day they make it gets thrown out, so." Thrown out into a dumpster, thrown out into the back of his car, same difference.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:13 pm
There was no way he didn't know what she was asking as soon as she asked it like three questions ago. "Oh okay, that's cool. So it sounds like you got a lot of free bread, then." That was something she'd never done, that whole 'job' thing... Not that she'd really be able to now. Who would want a one-handed girl who'd never done s**t her whole life? I will tell you nobody that's who.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:14 pm
"Oh yes," he said emphatically, "oh yes a lot of free bread. More free bread than any single human is ever really entitled to, if you ask me. But they don't ask me, they just say 'yo Nate get rid of this bread,' and I'm like can do, man, can do."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:20 pm
Well damn, and she'd eaten dinner not but an hour or two ago. Oh well, she'd probably be hungry later or something, maybe. Possibly not. Her appetite had been complete and total s**t the past several weeks, which was understandable given the circumstances. The fact that she was all but pretending that everything was still the way it almost was, and the fact Nate was behaving the same (not that he knew any better about what had happened), combined to make her actually feel not too horribly shitty. For the time being, anyway. "So you tossed it out into your trunk for everyone to eat while getting drunk?" Except 'everyone' had turned into two people, and she honestly did not think she could eat a lot of bread.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:22 pm
"Eh," a shrug, "sorta. If everyone showed I was sort of expecting to order pizza or something. The bread was an option but I planned on taking most of it home from the beginning. You know what this s**t is good for? Grilled cheese. It's like this fancy ********' gourmet bread and all I got at home is processed slices but hot damn am I looking forward to breakfast anyway."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 pm
Yeah pizza would've been better for drinking, definitely. She listened with a vague hint of what possibly could've been amusement at his words. "Grilled cheese? For breakfast? No no, that's lunch, if anything. What about.." She frowned thoughtfully for a moment. "What about french toast? That'd probably be amazing with fancy bread. And it's an actual breakfast food."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:26 pm
"Nooo, grilled cheese is--" Now hold the phone. He frowned thoughtfully, raising his hand to wave a finger. "Actually, I think you might be on to something. French toast. s**t. That's clever."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:31 pm
The smile on her face was genuine, regardless of how fleeting it was. "Yep. French toast." And that was quite literally the only other thing she could think of.. Oh nope, what about... "What about toasting the bread and putting butter and cinnamon on it? That's good too." What else, what else...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:43 pm
<********' cinnamon toast. They make cereal outta that s**t, man. Really shoulda seen it coming." What could he say; some days a man just wanted some grilled cheese - so much that it barred every other utility of bread from his realm of imagination. "Well anyway," he dismissed the subject as they pulled into another parking lot and came to a stop, "this is the place." He removed himself from the driver's seat, pulling open the door to the back seat and removing a pokeball from his pocket. A pink Crobat appeared at his side, staring expectantly. "Des, do me a favor and start lugging this s**t?" Said Crobat bent a wing in the form of a salute.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:48 pm
Another very brief, mildly amused smile. Rather than comment, she removed herself from the car once they'd stopped at a complex that was obviously lots nicer than hers, and blinked at the Crobat's appearance. She'd known Nate for a while, but never thought to ask him about pokemon, let alone if he'd had any. The pokemon's request for assistance reminded her of her own, and so she slipped her hand under her hoodie to pull a ball from her belt.

The Metang that appeared from it hummed and whirred excitedly, and Sera waved her hand at him once she'd put the ball away. "Help bring things up." Mordecai whirred eagerly, and moved to assist the Crobat.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm
Leaving the initial heavy lifting to the pokemon, Nate departed them with a thumbs up and made his way up a flight of stairs, moving towards a lonely potted plant and lifting the pot from the tray. He frowned lightly. "Well hell, b*****d moved the key."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:14 pm
Sera followed after Nate quietly, then paused with a brow raised near the door. So Cory was letting him use his apartment... but had moved the key. "But he said you could use his apartment?" But he moved the key... Hm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:19 pm
"Yeah," he confirmed easily, placing his hands on his hips and giving the immediate area a good, long look. If he was Cory, where would he have hidden the key to his apartment… "See, Cory's a real prankster. He's obviously thinking this is some kind of game. But Cory's never won against me." The grin on his face was sly, mischievous, and with a "b-r-b" he returned down the stairs to fumble about in the garden a bit.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:21 pm
Right, yes, of course. "Alright," she replied, vaguely amused. 'Said I could use his apartment,' riiiight.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff