Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Kiwi and Roses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:46 pm
RosesandBlood

Elias is a silent sleep, his body forgoes the innate ability to blend in when he sleeps and his breathing drops to almost null. He does not shift often, no more than simple motions induced by whatever dream he is having. The twitch of a finger or shift of the eyes is often the only semblance of being alive that he gives while he is asleep. Of course the strange weight of another person's arm around him, and then the press of heat, is what ends up waking him early from his sleep. The room is thankfully dark thanks to the covered windows but Elias knows that it is nearing dawn, his mind having created a sort of clock to be able t tell the time of day without the presence of the sun.

Elias shifts just barely, his body warm, and he looks over his shoulder to see a growingly familiar face. Well at least the part of the face that was not pressed into his skin. Elias looks down only to realize that some time in his sleep, when the other male had pressed his body close, he had placed his hands over the warm arm. Elias felt red make its way into his cheeks, his body still well fed after last night, and he is tempted to pull away but only just. Another temptation pulls at Elias, subconsciously pressing his back a little firmer into Akiktas chest, and he carefully grabs the others hand.

His fingers run over the rough skin, some much more used than Elias own, and he traces the lines of the others palm. He pays no mind to that fact that Akikta is completely bare behind him, it embarrasses him but he knows it is another factor that he will have to get used to and may come to enjoy. His fingers are light when just enough pressure not to cause irritation but also not to wake the other male. It is a strange thing to be pressed against a creature that is not of his own race, to have warmth being almost burned into his body, and it make him feel almost reassured.

Elias feels protected where he is, safe, he feels as if he could stay in this position and never have to leave. It is a new feeling to have with other that are not his family. It leaves a warmth in his chest that has nothing to do with the others body heat. Elias lays there for a long while, not knowing if the other is awake as well or still asleep, and his curious touching spreads up the others forearm and runs over the tiny, almost gone, cut that the other has on his palm. Elias would like to say that he was not expecting it but at the same time he knew that Akikta would do it which is why he still drank when offered. Elias could sense the sun was coming up and he carefully shifted in Akiktas grasp before pulling away, being careful not to wake the other if he was still sleeping, and he sat up. Elias went to the closed window and carefully opened it so that when the sun started to full rise he could see the changing sky without being in the light.

Elias was glad he had more of a resistance to the sun than his family, if only a small amount, he could watch the sun rise and as long as his skin was not in direct contact with the light he was fine. His brothers say it's the reason his hair is red when it should have been blond. It was to show the humanity that he was born with, unlike the others of his kind. Elias watched carefully, leaning against the wall, and stared out at the sky. He wondered what his day would end up being like, he certainly hoped he would get to meet others, but for now he guessed he should try and be a good "wife".

Elias knew how to make things for breakfast, all be it a bit messily, because he had helped take care of a few humans in his short life. He didn't know exactly what to do but after a short while everything was ready for when Akikta decided to wake and eat.

((Elias is a rather calm person when he's not overly excited.... Don't worry he was internally freaking out because of the very warm and naked man pressing against his back. He might have externally freaking out if the the big mans little man was also pressing against him XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:52 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

The scent of something burnt made his nose itch and that is what made Akikta wake that morning. Yawning he stretched out his large body and expected to bump someone but didn't. Stiffening he jerked up and looked around. The curtains had been pushed a bit and a crack of early morning light slanted across the room. Yet there was no Elias. Sniffing Akikta could smell the other lightly but the smell was soft and foreign to him still.

Getting out of the cocoon of the bed he pulled out a pair of pants and put them on. Sleeping naked was one thing but he was pretty sure walking around nude wasn't a thing he should do until Elias was more comfortable. It only took him moments to brush out his hair, in a sloppy manner, and pad down the stairs. Brushing hair out of his face he smelled food and a small smile crept to his face, the silly man was already trying to be a wife.

Still, it was a good sign and he walked into the kitchen area scratching his chest. "Good morn Mnchansai," he greeted the other and looked over the food prepared. It was all horribly simple and the toast looked a bit black but he'd eat it; like he'd said if it didn't eat him first. "The curtains were cracked... I hope you are okay this morning." He said walking around to sit. "Thank you for the food," Akikta said then said something in his native tongue as a prayer and began to eat. He scarfed the food down pretty quickly but did not complain once, in fact when he was done he chugged the cup of water and sat back with a content look. "That was good thank you."

Next he got up and stretched. "I have my duties and chores. I'll have the other women come and greet you later. Why don't you rest up for tonight. I'll inform your family on who will be allowed at the ceremony." While he spoke he gathered the dishes to be washed. After putting them in the sink and rinsing them he dried his hands to pat Elias's head. "You got up early for me, thank you. The thought was kind of you. Today we will not make you do much than your house duties but I'm sure in a few days they will all be begging to have use of you," Akikta grinned thinking that they would all want to help Elias find his calling with in their family. It would be interesting to see what skills lay hidden inside him.

((Nah, maybe a thigh and n****e but no there was only light spooning to keep the heat. Lol))  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:39 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:22 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

((Hunny bunny~~~ *wiggles*))  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:52 pm
RosesandBlood

Elias was putting everything on the table when he heard shifting up stairs that queued his soon to be husband was waking up. The red head smiled to himself before carefully finishing setting the table and starting to clean up the small mess he had made. Elias had his back to the entrance way when Akikta came in and he almost missed the good morning thanks to the unfamiliar name. Elias sighed a little as he continued to clean up the kitchen then he gave a small good morning in return. He was fully prepared not to hear much else from Akikta but surprisingly enough the man started speaking again and surprisingly enough he also held a hint of concern about the curtains. It was a bit surprising to hear such a tone early in the morning, most of Elias brothers were still asleep at this time, but it was a bit refreshing to have someone actually speaking to him beside his brothers.

"I am completely fine. I opened the curtains when I woke to watch the sunrise. I can withstand the sun better than my brothers and parents so the sun does not hold much threat unless it is directly on my skin. The rest of my kind start smoking in the shade." Elias chuckled to himself as he remembered an incident with his brothers. It had been quite funny to watch them chase him through the shadows while they were smoking. They hadn't been hurt, just irritated, but the game had gotten him in quite a bit of trouble. Elias turned and watched as Akikta ate, a bit surprised by the speed in which the man scarfed down the food, but when he was done Elias couldn’t help but smile. "I know it was all a bit horribly simple, cooking is not my strong point, but I am glad you enjoyed it."

Elias watched the other stand and stretch, momentarily reminded of just how large Akikta was, and then he began to help the other with picking up the dishes. Elias wanted to bat the other away from rinsing the dishes off, it was his job so he would do it, but he decided that it wouldn’t hurt to have the other rinse them as long as Elias washed them off. Elias started on his job as soon as the other moved away, not the kind of person to leave things waiting, before looking up at the other when he was pat on the head. "I do not need to rest, I got plenty last night, sleep is largely a formality for vampires. We consume less blood if we sleep but since you fed me last night I so I won't be needing more than a few hours for the next two or three days." Elias smiled and continued with what he was doing.

"I will just clean in here… perhaps got sit out in the shade until the women come to say hello" Elias chuckled as he cleaned the dishes and stacked them, setting them to the side to dry. "Also I am more than happy to wake up early to make you food. I know wolves are not like vampires, you can't go as long as we can without eating, also I am sure you are a much happier person when you have a full belly." Elias smiled as he started drying the dishes he had just washed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:40 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Akikta nodded to the other with great relief that he wouldn't burst into flames at a sliver of daylight. With that heavy stone off his chest he turned to the hearth a moment and set some logs aside then built a small fire to keep the house warm in case Elias got cold. Getting told about the feeding was also helpful. Keeping his mate fed was his duty but since he knew so little on vampires it would be hard. Thankfully his mate was the open sort. "Ah, but I still will return to the house later for rest so I can be up later tonight for the wedding since it's at night," pausing he tilted his head, hair falling over his shoulders. "I'd suggest you rested as well since you'll be altering you sleeping for the day and may help you as well." He said then turned to the stairs again.

Once back upstairs he dressed in a flannel shirt and pulled boots on after some socks, then noticed that Elias had brought himself and nothing else. Stomping down the steps he watched the other a moment. "....Did you not bring anything else with you? Did they truly send you off with nothing but the clothes on your back?!" Akikta seemed a bit outraged by that. Surely not. It was true that for a good bride you set a price and paid the parents for her in what terms would be best. For example his youngest sister was at a going price on 200 horses as it was. So many young men had their eye on her even though his father was nowhere near ready to marry her off. Then again some brides came with dowries. Was it true that his bride's parents were just so eager to see him gone that they'd just dump him off like this?!

Of course he was so worked up he didn't hear the animalistic growl coming from his chest nor did he notice his eyes were glowing moon-silver. He even had the fleeting thought to storm where they were staying so he could drag them into sunlight to get the mild satisfaction of seeing their pain he was so angry at that. But of course Elias's startled reaction had him reeling in his more violent nature. "I don't think they will be able to show at the wedding nor at any other times if they can be so thoughtless," he growl going over to smooth his hand in Elias's hair. "Anyways, I go now and I'll let the others know you are awake to receive them." He said before creeping out the door so not much light got in.

Outside he was greeted by the others who were up as well. Trading greetings and stopping to help if he was needed. Before he left to do what he needed to do he stopped by to see Mihewi and tell her to take the children to see his Monchansai in a bit so he could feel more welcomed. Akikta also explained that his bride liked kids and would be good with them. He also stopped by the old woman's place and asked if she wouldn't mind going over to bake as well. Turned out she had several things already ready to be put in the stove that she wouldn't mind stopping by to have help with dough. All in all by the time Akikta left he was assured his bride would not be lonely or without some chores to do. His other errands included small thing around the village but he was going hunting for the feast for his wedding, then to check the free roaming horses, and so on.

Of course Elias had about an hour to himself before there was a group at his door. Mihewi and a small group of toddlers and kids and pretty baubles and flowers and other small trinkets to present as 'wedding presents'. The woman was sweet if not bland. Plain brown hair braided down her back, average height, curvy yet not fat, over all a 'plain jane'. "Aho, Monchansai. We came over to play for a bit. I heard tell you like kids. I would like it if you'd help with the pups for a while. Ah, and while I'm here I'll answer anything you need to know." She kindly offered. The kids were happy and full of all sorts of questions like: Why is your hair red? Why do you not have braids? Did he want to have braids? Was he happy to have a new family? Was is scary moving? How many sisters did he have? How many brothers? Did he like bread? Sweets? His favorite color? All those little things children asked. Mihewi laughed and told them to settle down, that asking too much too soon could be upsetting and they needed to be kind and offer him help. Then they all turned and started offering what little they did know like not talking to strangers or eating weird things.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:46 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

((Did this one die? Can't remember.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:30 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:04 am
RosesandBlood

Elias finished with the dishes and watched as the other disappeared up the stairs, telling him to rest yet again, a sleeping schedule was not something he kept even back home, he was known to be the stubborn sort and he was not about to let up on that yet. Though what he was expecting when Akikta am back down stairs was not anger, far from it in fact, and all that anger made his heart jump into his throat. Elias took a few careful steps back from the man he would soon call husband as he questioned him, giving a simple nod to a question the man knew the answer too, before he looked away. Elias's parents were more than happy to be rid of him against the will of the rest of his family.

He could kick and scream, he could die tonight, and his parents would feel nothing for it rather than a mild regret that their bargain fell through. And frustration in having to reign in his siblings who would most likely try to go on a rampage through the villages of werewolves in revenge. Elias looked place a hand on the warm wall, shifting on his feet at the sound of the growl and not knowing what to do, he didn't know if the other was angry with him or not but he quickly received his answer. Elias felt the other smooth down his hair and realized that it was not him that the male was angry at but instead his parents that had, yet again, angered the man.

Elias looked up at that then watched Akikta leave before looking around the house a little confused and lost. He didn't know what to do, there was nothing to do, so he just sort of perched himself in front of the warm fire and waited to see what the day would have to hold for him. He had to admit that back home there was more for him to do right away but then again the time was more suited for him, he couldn’t go out in direct sunlight like this, but surely the others would understand.

An hour later, when Elias was thinking of moving to the porch, there was a knock on the door. The red head was surprised by the sound but hurriedly jumped up to go open the door so that he could see who was there. He was not expect the children or the woman but he was happy to see them. The porch was cast with a delightful amount of shade and darkness so Elias was able to step out with a bit of surprise to the kids. Elias chuckled brightly at all of the questions, lightly saying he would like to stay outside with all the children so they had room to run around, before he sat on the porch by the door and motioned to the young woman. "I don't have many questions to be honest." He said between answering questions from children and telling them his people didn't have braids and why. "I don't want all the answers from one person, I feel like it's cheating, if I mess up I want it to be because I was trying and not because I forgot what I was told."

Elias laughed brightly as the children ran around them excitedly and showed him how they played their games. "I just want to know I will be accepted is all. I want to have a family here… to finally have a family. I also just need everyone here to remember I am not a wolf, I never will be, so during the day this is where I will be… I am lucky I can go this far and see the sun. I am less worried about what I need to be taught and more worried about what needs to be accepted about me." Elias looked to the other then was distracted by a little girl who came up to him. He laughed and easily lifted her in the air causing her to giggle loudly before he set her down and she ran off.

"I do need to know though… Akikta is not required to give his father heirs yes? That… that isn't something I will have to sit through? I was told that if he did I would have to let him run off to some woman of his choice after we were married and… I know this isn't a marriage we chose but I don't think I could sit ideally by while that happened… and then have to raise that child." Elias smiled at a small boy who gave him flowers and ruffled his hair lightly before giving him a hug and watching him blush then smile and smile and go look for more flowers so he could get more hugs.

((I amso sorry about that. My brain died on a lot of things when I had my previous job but now I dont have to worry about that.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:28 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Mihewi gave a laugh. "Oh my dear young one, it is not cheating. If you do not know then you seek the knowledge out. If it shames you to ask, then think of it as a favor to us," she chuckled again. "It would please any of us to be of help to you. Making this feel like your home now, it is what we wish to do for you, Monchansai." She smiled with all her heart and stroked his cheek. "Besides anyone can tell you how they do things but it may never be the ways you will be able to. How I brush my hair will be different from how you brush yours." She spoke while looking at him. "But does that mean your way is wrong? Different but not wrong. It still removes the tangles and makes the hair shine..." Despite being plain looking she had a wonderfully sunny side.

The children never seemed to get enough of Elias, oohing and awing over him and asking him so many things. All of them immediately trusted him and treated him like an older brother, uncle, or father figure. All the while Mihewi sat and watched smiling at him. "You are accepted child. You are mate to Akikta, the leader of this small village. We will look to you as they would look to the mother moon; a part of our lives as it should be." She hoped to distill his fears of rejection. Sure some would frown upon the mating but no one would openly dare to say so to Akikta or his father.

It startled her to hear Elias' question over the need of heirs. "Child!" She gasped at him putting a hand to her chest. "You need not think that!" She scolded looking confused. "You are Aikita's wife! He is second born male yes, but his older brother will be pack master so he needs no pups of his own. Unless he wants them but he'd take an orphan for that since you cannot bare him any." Clearly distressed she shooed the children to the grass for flower and herb picking. Turning fully to Elias now.

"...Child, do you not know? Once mated our kind stays mated for life. Even if the female cannot bare pups and is barren it is very rare for her mate to seek another. It would be like going and getting a new mother because the one you had was broken." She blinked and then smoothed his red hair. "Is that what troubles you? That you think Akikta would desert your bed for another... If you wished for a child he would present you with one any way he could. Yet to sleep with another, even if the marriage isn't his choice, would shame him." She sighed and her look turned tender. "No, Akikta would never. Not unless you gave him leave to do it and even then he'd probably not. He has always been the loyal kind..."

Now that they'd spoken about that Mihewi sighed and settled back. "It is too soon to think of children, Monchansai. You riled me up a moment with that," she laughed and fanned herself. Soon the children were squealing over the arrival of an old lady. She was bent in the back and held a walking stick in one hand and a woven basket draped over the other. A wizened old face smiled down at them. She had white braids over his shoulders and dark eyes under her thick white brows.

"Sani," Mihewi got up and greeted the old woman and helped her up the steps. "Are you here to see Akikta's bride?" She asked. The crone nodded and spoke in a soft voice,"Yes. Yes. I was asked to do some baking here today." She blinked her dark eyes over to Elias and smiled. "Would you be a kind young lad and assist me today? It is so good to be out of my hut. Maybe we can bake sweet bread for the children as well." At that the small ones gasped and eagerly asked her and Elias to do so. Giving a laugh that sounded like coughing she nodded her head again. "Come. Come then. Mihewi, play with them out here while I have this one help me a while." She instructed and took Elias by the arm and led him inside.

Once there she sat the basket down on the table and leaned her stick against it as well. "Now child, come here." She waved a wrinkled and bony hand at him. "Let me see those eyes. That hair. Yes, yes. You are a pretty one aren't you," she cackled. "I want to show you how to bake bread. All the women know how. It is my recipe. He won't admit it but Akikta loves my sweet bread more than anything. Perhaps you can surprise him today." She toddled over to the hearth. "Wood, child. Bring me some wood to get this going. I have what we need in my basket for bread but we must get the hearth nice and hot."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:13 pm
RosesandBlood

Elias was surprised by the others seeming astonishment at his words, as if he had honestly insulted her, he had not meant to if that was the case. Though what she said next had him understanding what was going on and why she had reacted in such a way. He was happy to hear such things though, even if it was a small bit of relief, he had been told such horrible things by so many people and the books he had read had been no help. He wanted to know more but he had been so worried that he would have to watch his husband leave him for another just so that he could have children. Elias shifted where he sat, giving a small apology though he did feel better, and then he was motioning for the children to come play again.

It was so nice to be able to play with kids and interact with them that he almost missed the older woman that had started their way. Elias looked down to her and blinked a bit in surprise before standing and getting out of the way so that she could enter the house as she spoke of sweet bread and things like that. Elias wondered what sweet bread was, he had only heard of normal bread, but then again vampires didn't have much care for foods and often they tasted ashey. Elias shuffled in after the woman, bidding the children good bye, then helped her by getting the wood. He didn't quite like the poking and the prodding, the mention of his eye being good was a bit odd, but in the end it didn't matter because he was rather interested to see what the woman was doing.

Elias helped to the best of his ability but he may have over stated what he could do in the kitchen a bit when he told Akikta he wasn't too horrible. He could make simple things yes but mixing things for breads and having to make sure they don’t end up all over the place… he wasn't even to sure how he ended up with flower all over his face and in his hair. "I am sorry. I know I am not very good at this." He was sitting passively and watching as the older woman mixed things together out of his reach.

"I know how to make simple things but this is not… what I am used to. I should get used to it know but it is going to take time. I do… want to surprise Akikta though… he has been very kind." Elias bit his lip then decided to try again with what the other was showing him. He was not very good, and a bit clumsy for a creature supposedly built on grace, but he was at least trying and that was all anyone could ask of him. Most in his situation wouldn’t even try.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:00 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

The old woman chuckled at his attempts happily working along. The mess didn't seem to bother her at all. "It matters not if you can make a mess or not child. Come," she smiled at him and beckoned him back to the dough. Next she took a handful of flour and tossed it all over the table and kept doing so until there was a nice white puddle of it. "Bread making is a messy thing." She slapped her dough onto the table in front of her. Leaning over she poked and felt around Elias's bowl of dough. "Add more flour... and a bit of this," she pushed over a jar of something. "It'll make it sweet enough for Akikta. He likes sweet. It's just sugar and cinnamon. He'll like it." She sprinkled a bit over hers but not too much.

After starting to knead hers she watched the redhead work. "Use your palms. Push into it, yes yes, like that. See not hard is it. Your hands will learn. As long as you are trying hard it is good enough. You cannot push yourself. Haste makes waste." She continued at her own pace. "Add more sugar. There. Now tell me of yourself my child. I want to learn." The old woman said as she rhythmically kneaded her dough at a slow steady pace.

Meanwhile, out in the woods stalking a beautiful buck. He moved swiftly and stealthily. This would be a prize for him. Keeping low to the ground he moved closer, knife drawn, waiting for the dear to let it's guard down. NOW! Springing into action he dashed to the animal and before it could leap away he was upon it taking it down. Licking his lips afterwards he felt pride that he was able to catch his bride a worthy thing such as this. It was a large healthy buck with a large rack. There would be plenty of meat on this to eat from for a good while. Puffing out his chest he handled his prey easily. Hunting was going very well and hopefully the gifts he brought back would please Elias.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:44 pm
RosesandBlood

Elias listened silently to the old woman, only chuckling a little at the thought of Akikta liking sweets, before he continued kneading the dough. When the old woman asked about him though Elias looked up at her then back down at the dough he was kneading with a shrug. He didn't really know where to start with that, or what to say, but she wanted to know and Elias had nothing to hide. "I guess I can say I like to read, I play the violin, there are a lot of things I do and well…" Elias shifted as he kneaded the dough. He was silent for a few moments just trying to think about what to say to the older woman who wanted to know more about him.

"I won't really miss my home I don't think, I have a lot of brothers, my family has wed to wolves before. I really like kids, I love them actually, and I would often visit the humans in my home just to see the children that were there. I can't see out of my patched eye so my depth perception is horrible and I have rarely cooked." Elias stared down at his dough after adding the same amount of the concoction as the old woman then added more to make it sweeter. Not much more but he remembered how the kids in his home had loved sweets and maybe adding sweet to the bread would make Akikta happy.

"Don't tell Akikta but I know how to dance, it's a surprise, it's a great way to learn how to handle only having one usable eye. I also prefer to have my hair long but my mother hated it so she would cut it often… I am the only one in my family that actually has to worry about such things." Elias watched the older woman make the dough into rolls and did the same before handing them to her to put in the fire. "I uh… I was surprised by how kind Akikta was. I hope we can make this work and to be honest… I hope we can find love. It's a nice thought to finally have someone love me who's not my brother…"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:17 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

The old woman listened and twisted off rolls and sprinkled more of her mix over them. She nodded and smiled as she listened making sure to encourage Elias to speak. "You have good hobbies. Well learned and compassionate. Akikta could not wish for a better mate," she said nodding her head happily grinning. "If you wish to learn to cook any of the women would enjoy company when preparing meals. We all help one another. Mihewi watches the children and has many sisters. Please think of them as yours as well." She said and pushed up.

"Now help me get these in," she said as the boy helped her. "Akikta will surely be surprised when he comes home to his favorite treat." She rustled around a bit more then settled in a seat. "Ah, now. Dancing? You have not danced the way we do my child. It is wild and free. Not so still and strict like the civilized ones you are used to," her head bobbed happily.

Hearing that Elias wanted love with his marriage made her eyes sparkle with a light. "Then I give you my blessings child. I hope you will get what your heart desires. I just hope that Akikta will open his heart as well... Such a shy boy sometimes." For a while longer Sani visited with Elias. After a while Mihewi brought the kids in for a nap. They strewn all over the lower level of the house with blankets to nap with. Soft snoring filled the house and the adults took to the porch again.

Mihewi smiled at Elias,"Did you have a good time baking?" She asked leaning back in a seat while Sani rocked in the in the rocking chair.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:24 pm
RosesandBlood

Elias grinned a little at the older womans mention of his dancing because he was sure she didn't understand. He had learned to dance from gypsies, nothing so tame as the ballroom dancing his parents had tried to teach him for naught, he learned to dance around fires. Elias had learned to dance all night with anyone in those rare moments the gypsies came close enough and were happy enough to teach him and he had learned but more than just dancing from them. Elias helped quietly, thinking about the surprise it would bring, before the children were tumbling in for their naps and suddenly there were kids laying around snoring. Elias smiled up at Mihewi when she asked him about the baking "I had a lot of fun actually and I just hope I made it sweet enough for Akikta. But not too sweet." Elias mumbled a little then rubbed at his arm.

He still had flower in his hair but it was nice to sit out of the porch so he didn't care about the little spot of white. They didn't have much to do after that beside watch the bread and the kids but Elias did enjoy watching the kids and speaking with Mihewi. She was a sweet girl and he expressed an interest to her that he wanted to work with her and the kids every day if he could, though getting out of the house would be very hard for him, right now though he was a shiny new toy for the kids to play with and they seemed to be making good use of it when they were not snoozing.

It wasn't long before they were having to take the bread off the fire and Elias was staring at it curiously, not really knowing what to think of the little treats as the kids ate them, he wasn't one for people food but he wanted to try it. Elias decided that he would give it a try though and so when he was offered a piece himself he decided to try some of the sweeter stuff that he had made in the hopes of not getting the ashy flavor he always did back home. Elias was surprised when all he got was good, sweet, bread and cinnamon. He smiled a little to himself at the taste of it, just the barest hint of ash, it was nice to be able to enjoy something others could.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff