9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:56 pm
Amyikunis
ShebaLatray

Who do you prefer?

Doesn't matter......um, student....that way you can hold me after class *wink*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:59 pm
ShebaLatray

Lol Then It shall be! :3 Do you have a format? Or we just winging it?  

Amyikunis

Interesting Genius

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Amyikunis
ShebaLatray

Lol Then It shall be! :3 Do you have a format? Or we just winging it?

Just made one up:

User Image
Cloud McEvens
████████████████████████████████

Race: Human
Sexuality:Whatever he’s feeling like at the moment
Personality: For the most part Cloud is sweet, outgoing, lovable, determined, observant, smart and basically keeps to himself. He’s on the chess team and loves art. He likes to stay out of trouble, but he knows how to defend himself if necessary. He prefers archery over shooting a gun.
Bio: Cloud comes from a very rich family but isn’t snobby. His father is a mayor and his mother still likes to work, so she is in charge of her own daycare/preschool. Cloud has a younger brother and two little sisters.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:29 pm
[quote"ShebaLatray"]
( sorry late respose.)

User Image

Name: Tamoka Hazinari
Occ: Teacher
Personality: Hes Just Realy fun and likes to pick on people. He can be a romantic at times but he mainly likes messing with a particular student.
Bio: He always wanted to teach. His mom was a teacher his dad was a teacher, He loved helping and learning. It was an easy choice to make. He didn't have anything dramatic in his life but he is now looking for somthing. He feels empty and Unsatisfied. and hes looking for that filler. he enjoys swimming to relieve stress and is quite sarcastic at times.  

Amyikunis

Interesting Genius

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:46 pm
Amyikunis

User Image
Cloud McEvens

School had been going on for a week now and Cloud was already getting settled into his classes. He had all his books (got them early before they ran out) and had all his other school supplies that he would need.

School had started in the middle of the week, which he thought was strange, so this was his first time in this one class. He pulled out his schedule to make sure he was in the right room.

The class was small, compared to what he was used to....40 to 100 people....so he decided to take a second row seat. He usually took a seat in the middle of the class room so he could hear everyone when there was a discussion time.

When the teacher came in, he caught his eye. Cloud stared for a moment before pulling out his laptop, a small notepad and pencil....yes, he still like to use the old fashion way in case his computer crashed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:00 pm
ShebaLatray

Tamoka had walked into the Class in his Tie and slacks.
" Good Morning." he said with his hair still wet and a smiling face.
The class repeated in that same mono tone They did and then he frowned.
" Geeze guys... Its not even Monday..." He Went to the board and Took out a dry erase marker. Writing A Bunch of things on the board.
" Lets start with The History Part Of This story."
He was a literature teacher and taught more history than reading. He would puposely rant so he could find students who slept and embarrass them.
The Class Moaned as he ranted.  

Amyikunis

Interesting Genius

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:21 pm
Amyikunis

User Image
Cloud McEvens

Cloud sighed....he wasn't much for literature and had hoped to skip the class. He found literature to be boring and full of circular words. The only works that did interest him were Robert Frost and Shakespeare. He didn't mind literature on death and killing....that at least made it interesting.

However, history!.....when the teacher started in one a history lesson, Cloud actually leaned forward in his seat to listen. History he could deal with and the teacher wasn't the bad looking either. Cloud took a few notes, but for the most part, he knew much of what the teacher was say or was so excited about the subject that it wouldn't be a problem remembering.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:27 pm
ShebaLatray

Tamoka Stopped and Noticed the students interest. He looked at the other students texting and yawning. He was confused. But as he was going to continue the class had ended and A lot of " Thank God" 's and " Lets go.." were said. Then as that student began to leave he tapped him on the shoulder again.
" Excuse me, But stay after for a bit?" He was curious as to who this student was and Why he hasn't noticed his presence before.  

Amyikunis

Interesting Genius

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:32 pm
Amyikunis

User Image
Cloud McEvens

When the bell rang, Cloud packed up like everyone else. He couldn't understand why they were in such a hurry to leave. Most of the class was history and it was wonderful.....at least to him.

Once he computer was in his bag along with his pencil and note pad, Cloud headed to the door as well, but he was stopped. It was their first class, so he knew he couldn't be in trouble for anything. "Yes professor." Cloud said stepping aside so the other students could leave.

While he waited, he noticed the teachers cologne or aftershave....or was it his natural scent?......which ever it was, the professor smelt good!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:37 pm
ShebaLatray

Tamoka Tilted his head and Crossed his arms. " Are you new? Only new students listen In class." Not realizing he has been there for a while. " It looks like you like history. I'm Really Glad actually that you listened. There's going to be a pop quiz."  

Amyikunis

Interesting Genius

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:42 pm
Amyikunis

User Image
Cloud McEvens

"No, Sir. I'm not new. I've just never had you as a teacher before." He said politely as he looked the teacher over. His eyes came back to his professor's and he smiled. "I love history. I'm glad I did take some notes. I want to be prepared for any pop quizzes and such. I don't like literature, but I'm determined to make an A in this class."

Cloud wondered if that was all the teacher wanted.....he had one more class to make it to before lunch break and he didn't want to be late...however, he didn't want to be rude to this professor. He waited patiently to be told he could leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:47 pm
ShebaLatray

"Come By after school and Ill lend you some books. It won't do much for the quiz but more for your own knowledge." He pat The student on his shoulders and Then Spoke " Alright kid don't want you to be late. Hussle."His own students were coming in  

Amyikunis

Interesting Genius

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:59 pm
Amyikunis

User Image
Cloud McEvens

Cloud gasped and raised his brows.......more books....he could add them to his collection! A smile pulled across Cloud's face. "Thank you, Professor. I really appreciate it."

One of Cloud's goals was to build a library as impressive as his fathers. His father's library was four floors high....not the largest they'd ever seen...of course not....but the largest for a household. So far Cloud had enough books to fill.....two little book shelves.

Cloud loved reading and was exited to get the books. He would surely be back after his classes were over for the day. He nodded to his teacher and quickly dashed out the door to his next class.

Cloud groaned.....he looked at his schedule paper and realized his next class was across the campus! Holding his bag in place he sprinted across campus to the next building. He was able to catch the elevator to the fifth floor.....only to find, that written on the board were the words "Class has been moved to Activity Field 2."

"Are you serious?!" Cloud said as he pulled out his campus map. He searched quickly and found that it was right behind the building he was just in. He groaned and quickly took the stairs down and sprinted back across the campus to the activity field.

He was completely out of breath and over dressed. The teacher chuckled, "Go inside and change. We are still waiting on a few more." Cloud nodded. He'd been given a locker number already and found clothes and shoes in there to change into. He put his bag inside the locker and locked it before joining the class outside.......it was Sports Class.

Usually there was some class time to explain how things worked and some explanation as to which sports they were doing first......but not this time. First off was track and field after they had a running warm up. "I can't wait for this to be over with." Cloud muttered to himself......he didn't much care for outside sports unless it was watching football or swimming.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff