Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:03 pm
"Yeah, but I had to turn that one in when I left. Sure, I see him sometimes. He's a pretty busy guy, though." Yuri actually tried to stay out of Flynn's way as much as possible for that very reason, although Flynn sometimes sought him out in order to keep tabs on his trouble making friend.

Yuri then looked over at Gummy skeptically. The thought of that little Totodile with the vacant stare being powerful was just... hard to imagine. However a smile returned to his face.

"Another aspiring champ, huh?"

Repede didn't seem to care one way or the other with Gummy, Astal though, sat there and glowered at the water type.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:33 am
"Aw... They shoulda let you keep it and then you'd have two swords!" Henrietta declared with a firm nod; one sword was cool but two swords, like she had seen people in cartoons or the movies using, was twice as cool, obviously!

"Yeah! I don't know what 'aspiring' means but I'm totally gonna the champ one day! Henrietta Kassle! Everyone is gonna know that!" Henrietta declared, quite seriously, but grinning wide and confidently.

Gummy continued to 'look at Yuri', or just past him; his tail now swinging back and forth in a lazy rhythm.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:52 am
"Nah, using two swords is overrated," Yuri told her. "I've got a small collection back home too, but Second Star is the best one."

"Oh right your names Henrietta. Hen is a lot easier to say though. And one day I can tell everyone I'm friends with the champ." A casual grin on his face as Yuri spoke. He was coming across quite a few eager and ambitious kids who wanted to be the champion someday.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:47 pm
Henrietta gasped.
"It has a name! That's awesome! Do all your swords have names? Yeah! Hen's okay... I didn't used to like it but I thought about it and it's actually kinda cool! Yeah, you totally can!" The young trainer grinned wide as Yuri mentioned the idea, that she still wholly believed in, of her being champion one day.
She then blinked. He had her name- what was his? U-something... U-haul, uri-no. Who would be cruel enough to name their child after pee? She snorted slightly; heh 'pee'. Um. But that wasn't it... U and, was it a ree sound? Yes! That sounded right! He'd remembered to get her popcorn once!
"Yuri!" She grinned, apparently suddenly remembering his name, and happy about it.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:20 am
"Yeah most of them," Yuri admitted, not at all ashamed of the fact that his weapons had names.

He looked on with continued amusement as she seemed to be thinking really hard about something, then just blurted out his name.

"Hey, you remembered."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:15 am
"Yeaah! I knew I knew it! You and Dove went off to get me popcorn and stuff in Kanto and then were gone a real long time before you came back!" The girl grinned
"It was good though! So what are all your other swords called? Do you use them all a lot too?!"

Gummy had slowly turned around... and now waddled toward Astal, or more specifically the Eevee's tail.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:26 pm
Yuri paused to think for a moment. "Well, there's the Blue Dragon, and Shiden, and the Spine Ripper." The man's voice being rather casual as he listed the names of the blades he owned. Despite the disturbing name of the last one particularly, he seemed rather unbothered by it.

Astal was suddenly alert as he saw the strange Totodile coming towards him. The shining Eevee trying to scoot away. His ears pinned back and large eyes glowering.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:40 pm
Henrietta's facial expressions changed with each sword name; the 'Blue Dragon' sounded cool, and got a smile, but she didn't know what 'Shiden' meant, if anything, and it received a puzzled frown. Finally, 'Spine Ripper' got a huge grin out of the girl.
"Oh man, that's an awesome name! And 'Blue Dragon' is cool!" She didn't touch on 'Shiden'. "Did you name them all?!"

Gummy stopped when Astal moved. But then he stopped where he was... and seemed to now be staring at the Eevee, his own tail wagging back and forth again slowly.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:39 pm
Yuri grinned a bit, "Naw, I'm not that good at coming up with names. That's what they came with. Usually the person who forges a sword, especially if its a unique or special kind, is the one that comes up with the name."

This was... really uncomfortable, and Astal kept his distance. When Gummy finally stopped, the Eevee sat and continued to scowl at the Totodile. He didn't know what it wanted... maybe it wanted to bite off his head, but he doesn't want any part of it. Creeeepy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:14 pm
"Coool! That's so awesome! Do you know how to forge swords?! Did you ever make any?! Oh! But I guess ya'd need to name stuff then?!" Henrietta realised after a moment of excited questioning. "Man, you're cool though! Swords are awesome!"

Gummy's jaws, currently shut, suddenly bubbled with water that then dripped and dribbled to the floor. Apparently the Totodile had used a weak Watergun while his mouth was closed.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:54 pm
"Nope, I've got no idea how to make swords. I just use them."

At her compliment though, he just smiled. "Yeah, swords are pretty awesome. And so are Pokemon. Training isn't really my thing but its cool that you have something you're so passionate about."

Astal just stared as the water leaked from the Totodile's mouth. What. The. Heck.

... And there was no reason why he should be afraid of this Pokemon either. Thus the Eevee stood up and puffed out his chest. "Vee vee!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:08 pm
The fact didn't really bother Henrietta any- she didn't know everything about pokémon; in fact, compared to quite a lot of people, Henrietta hardly knew anything about a lot of pokémon, so why would a swordsman know everything about swords?
She grinned and nodded in agreement.
"Pokémon are totally awesome! Hey you caught some really cool pokémon though! They look really tough!"

The noise seemed to get some reaction from Gummy. He suddenly snapped his jaws twice, spilling the remaining water onto the ground, and then started to waddle toward the Eevee (who he still seemed to be looking past) somewhat quickly.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:31 pm
Astal's eyes went wide for a moment as Gummy started charging him. However, the Eevee stood his ground and tensed, waiting for whatever might happen next. If the weird Totodile wanted to fight then he wouldn't back down!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:50 pm
Gummy stopped, immediately close to the Eevee.
The Totodile wasn't attacking, apparently, but intended to stop far to close to be comfortable for anymon that liked their personal space.
Once, nearly snuggled, up to Astal, Gummy would just stop, and resume his previous, rather inactive, behaviour.
Perhaps he liked the Eevee.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:33 am
Astal blinked several times as the Totodile suddenly stopped but was most definitely in his space. His ears tilted back and he groaned, "Veeeeee..." What the heck... someone save him.

Repede just watched all of this with some amusement, the stoic dog not moving from where he was.

"Thanks," Yuri said to Hen's compliment. "Your's are... pretty unique too..." Yuri said, not sure what to say about them. It was then that Astal's groan reached his ears and he turned to look. "Huh?" What was going on over there?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff