Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:12 pm
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
Oh awesome. Thank you for this. Might make things easier.

No problem. ^^

I'm honestly just "watching" [[It's a habit to say watching rather than reading.]] you guys right now. Was not expecting a troll.

The woods are dangerous. wink

Apparently! Found it rather funny...next thing we'll find are overgrown Basilisks.

Ewww. Who knows. Students going on survival encounter some pretty messed up things. xD

LOL A ton of terrible things obviously live in this forest. Survival will be so much fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:17 pm
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold

No problem. ^^

I'm honestly just "watching" [[It's a habit to say watching rather than reading.]] you guys right now. Was not expecting a troll.

Mari didn't even hear it as far as what I'm writing. xD lmao. And thank you Rinn for the ooc chat. :3

LOL My characters are literally just sitting there. One of them is outside and apparently has no idea....she would have done something but someone else has done the sound thing.

XD hahaha! I would have made Mari go out and help but she's too busy trying to find her dorm... lol  

Eeimae

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:18 pm
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold

No problem. ^^

Mari didn't even hear it as far as what I'm writing. xD lmao. And thank you Rinn for the ooc chat. :3

LOL My characters are literally just sitting there. One of them is outside and apparently has no idea....she would have done something but someone else has done the sound thing.

XD hahaha! I would have made Mari go out and help but she's too busy trying to find her dorm... lol

Dorms are just to tricky to find aren't they? XD You'd think the school would give out maps.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:21 pm
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold

Dorms are just to tricky to find aren't they? XD You'd think the school would give out maps.

Oh goodness yes! xD hahaha it somewhat makes it much more interesting though. You have to find your own roommate but I'd expect that from the headmaster.. ahem. lol jk jk Mari's mom is going to have to write a strong-worded letter to Mr. Headmaster. xD  

Eeimae

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
asbloodrunscold

LOL A ton of terrible things obviously live in this forest. Survival will be so much fun.

Oh yes... Many, things live out there. That's why everyone was warned. You for sure don't announce yourself to the woods like the neko did. Trolls happen. xD  
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold

Most schools do have maps. But remeber...this school isn't even on A map so why would they give out one xD  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Eeimae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:23 pm
LilRinn
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold

No problem. ^^

Well, as far as what happened Ash and Mari wouldn't have. They went inside. You're welcome. smile

True, true. They're all like:
"Hey that sounded like a blood-thirsty troll."
"--You know, I think I'm going to find my dorm."
XD lmao jk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:23 pm
iMusicLovah
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold

Most schools do have maps. But remeber...this school isn't even on A map so why would they give out one xD

That is also true. xD  

Eeimae

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:24 pm
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold

That is also true. xD

Blood thirsty troll....comphy dorm room bed. Eh. Beds sound a little safer xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:25 pm
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold

Oh yes... Many, things live out there. That's why everyone was warned. You for sure don't announce yourself to the woods like the neko did. Trolls happen. xD

I wonder...would more trolls appear if she yelled like five times?  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:26 pm
iMusicLovah
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold

XD Just because this school isn't on the map they should at least have one for inside the school  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:27 pm
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold

That is also true. xD

I'd love to see the survival teams. xD When are we getting groups? :3  

Eeimae

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:33 pm
iMusicLovah

Question, what does Nana's voice do exactly? Raiden couldn't exactly cover his ears... Serpents don't have hands. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:33 pm
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
asbloodrunscold

That is also true. xD

I'd love to see the survival teams. xD When are we getting groups? :3

God I'm pumped. Imma go assassin mode on ther asses and be like woomp pow! xDD  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:34 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

Question, what does Nana's voice do exactly? Raiden couldn't exactly cover his ears... Serpents don't have hands. xD

xD well....Nana's voice puts people to sleep. That's why she as the art of deception. After awhile, people become immune to it. But the first time is a really kick to the chest. IF you want me to change that I can ^^''  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff