Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:16 pm
Flynn just smiled as Dove realized that he wasn't leaving for good. Frankly he was a little surprised that she was so worried. She barely knew him after all. He didn't really understand why she would be upset by that in the first place... at least not as much as she was letting on.

"The tenth. I'm not surprised that you didn't know. He's not one to tell anybody unless he's asked."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:08 pm
"So soon?" she asked, surprised. That was only days away, and he hadn't spoken a word about it. "How old will he be? Do you think he's got plans?" Yuri didn't exactly seem like the type to throw himself a party, but surely he would find some way to celebrate. The thought of him not having anything previously planne though sparked ideas in her head, though she waited patiently for Flynn's answer.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:42 pm
"Twenty three," Flynn told her easily. It was really easy to remember Yuri's age as Flynn was only a couple months younger than him.

"No, Yuri won't have any plans, trust me. He's never had much in the way of birthdays parties, even when he was a kid."

Flynn smiled a little, perhaps a bit sadly, at the thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:19 pm
She smiled a little, having at least been close in her own guess of the man's age.

Just as she had suspected, Yuri hadn't made plans, at least, not with his best friend, which she thought would surely mean he hasn't thought to make any way all. The hint of sadness in Flynn's smile was quickly picked up, and she reflected it, though she still knew so little about the man's past. "Should we make plans for him?" Another pause. "I think he deserves it... He's so selfless... Someone should celebrate him..." He deserved something, even if he was used to having very little.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:49 am
Doves proposal was given a little thought and Flynn couldn't help but agree.

"I think we should. I had thought to take him out for a drink that night, but if you have a better idea..."

Granted the blonde didn't think Yuri would enjoy making a big deal out of it. But perhaps something small that he would truly appreciate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:28 pm
"Oh, we'll I don't want to impose if you already had a plan..." she said, shaking her head. "But if you want, I could cook dinner, too? For both of you, obviously," she added, a blush rising to her cheeks again. "We could keep it small... I'm not sure he'd want a lot of attention..." Her vocal musings ended there, and she looked to Flynn a moment before offering Lovey a pecha berry from her drink. Yuri hadn't even bothered to tell anyone about his birthday, so to throw him a big party would be a bit much... But they had to do something... "I don't know... You know him much better than I do."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:44 pm
Flynn shook his head, "Not at all... that's just what I considered doing if there was nothing else. Nobody should be alone on their birthday."

The man then paused to think. "Yes, you're right. He wouldn't want lot of attention. He might not admit it, but I think he would appreciate his friends doing something for him."

But what exactly... hmm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:08 pm
She smiled, glad tht she had guessed right. "Food is good, right? he asked, fishing for more ideas. "I mean, guys like food, right?" it had been a while since she had planned something like this for someone... And the man she had previously planned for had been very open about what he wanted.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:40 pm
"Definitely, food is always good. Sweet things for Yuri, especially. That's probably all he'd really need or want. Along with some good company of course."

Within moments the waitress then returned with their ordered food. To which Flynn looked quite pleased and started to eat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:58 pm
She smiled brightly. "Oh, sweets I can handle," she told him confidently, though she was certainly competent enough to properly prepare a main course well, too. And, as another though sparked into her mind, she knew she could call a new friend, dig into some recipes just from Yuri's home country... That would be good. "Any ideas on what meal he might like in addition to sweets? Something you'd like, too, of course..."

She thanked the waitress when presented with her meal, and dug in as well, though refined and polite, as she waited for his answer. A list of physical gift ideas could be arrange once the plans were made.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:27 am
"Just about anything would do, he's not picky," Flynn said as he paused in eating his food, politely waiting until there was no food in his mouth. "But he particularly likes a certain kind of curry. I can help you in preparing it if you like," he added cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:25 pm
Her eyes grew and her smile turned brighter as she swallowed her food and made to reply. "Curry? I love curry! I make it for myself at home, all the time." She nodded, looking to him with excitement in her eyes as the plans came together. "Think you can find out what his favorite is? If not we can just guess. There are a lot of different kinds...And yes! I would love for you to come over and help out. If my home is alright, that is."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:52 pm
"I already know, actually. His favorite is called Mabo Curry. I have the recipe and it's not difficult. Your house would be just fine, too."

Flynn could remember when Yuri use to cook and eat the stuff all the time while they were in the military. They had been roommates after all, albeit unwillingly at the time. But it had made it easy for him to find out a lot of Yuri's likes and dislikes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:41 pm
She nodded again, giggling embarrassedly as he finished talking before she had swallowed. After a quick sip of tea, she replied. "We can make that! It shouldn't be hard... Though if it requires and sort of alcohol, you'll have to pick that up for me..." Her cheeks flushed further, the topic of Yuri's liking bringing flashes of their last encounter to mind. "My house it is then," she smiled. "It'll be nice to have company again."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:19 pm
"No, no alcohol is necessary," he said with a light laugh. "I'll give you a list of ingredients if you want to get those. I can get Yuri there."

He then continued to eat his food again as it was starting to get cold with all of this talking and planning.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff