Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Closed; Out of Business Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:03 pm
User Image

Pepper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pepper Was always up before the rest of her pack. It was the only part of the day she could get away and still enjoy being young before the pressures of being Alpha ruined it. She slipped away right before the sun came up and trotted about the woods, smelling the damp earth after a night full of rain. She missed her mate, but he had been dead for a good two months now, and Pepper still had not a clue on how to raise her pack. They helped as much as they could, but they were not Alphas, nor had they been brought up to be.

Pepper shook her thought out of her head, telling herself this was the one part of the day she got to think about herself and that she should enjoy it. She took up a fast jog, looking around at the waking birds and drops of dew dripping from the pine needles. A new scent caught her interest, and at first she responded n shear curiosity, following it. After some thought, she remembered it could quite possibly be a threat to her pack, and she took up a more defensive approach. She came upon a cave, but she kept her distance. She waited patiently, knowing that smell belonged to another wolf, but it also had the scent of human on it. That meant major danger.

She did not have to wait long before the black beast emerged from the mouth of the cave. Her ears perked in interest. He was a male, and he seemed to be alone. Looking closer, she noticed he seemed to be down, depressed or something. He did not seem to belong. As an observer, Pepper would have stayed where she was and watched, but as an Alpha, she had to make sure he was not a threat and that he knew the boundaries of her territory. She took a breath and sauntered out of the trees. "Who are you?" she barked at him, her head high to display her authority.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image
۩════════════════════════۩
"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?"

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Blake Wolff▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

When a female voice emitted from the bushes, he immediately stopped and tilted his head...he kept calm and alert an orange/white-pelted female showed herself to him from the deep parts of the forest. He immediately narrowed his eyes when he saw her head held high. Since he was not raised as a wolf, he thought that the wolf was being a show-off shithead when she was showing she was the Alpha. So of course, he got the interpretation wrong. "Oh cry me a ********' river. I have no time to gawdle on things such as that. I am leaving in a frickin' minute so cool your jets." His quick-temper had shown quite easily, and it was because he knew if he stayed here for long he will be found by the humans and he cannot risk that. He then took a whiff at her to realize she had no stench of human whatsoever......only trees and flowers were it. "You.....don't smell like your human....." He muttered to himself, not knowing there was such a thing as wild animals...only strays and feral animals [which he thinks mean 'criminally insane animals']

But he knew he cannot dawdle long on why she was lost and why her human cannot find her. He then took another whiff to soon smell what seemed to be animals....also not covered in humans. This.....is not good. I must be surrounded by feral animals...

He then turned to walk away from the opening to find an asylum. "Geez, should've found a better cave." He then tched. "Not like it matters but I am Blake, a co-.....formerly an Animal Cop."

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Animal Cop▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Kiyiya Sakura

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image

Pepper

Pepper paused mid step when he responded so disrespectfully. She was appalled. No one had spoken to her mate like that. Was it that apparent that she was new to being the Alpha. She retained her composure and let out a low growl of warning. "Watch your tongue, you are my territory." She continued to approach, but slowly. "What is an "Animal Cop? And why do you reek of Human":

She looked him over. Something was very off about this wolf. He did not use the proper etiquette for trespassers in foreign territory.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image

"Territory...Property...whatever! And I smell like a human because I lived with one until...well...until I killed someone. But that is why I need to scram before they find me, and I am not letting you get in my way!" He then proceeded to move until the scent that he had sniffed up before emerged from the bushes...but this was no dog...or cat...or even a bird!

The creature was big, bigger than any human he had ever seen! It was covered with fur and had huge claws on its feet...no tail whatsoever. He soon realizes who the creature was...."s**t...bear!" He immediately held up his teeth out as a sign of aggressiveness. He knew that the bear meant harm and for some reason he will have to protect some spoiled brat to prevent anymore blood shedding. So he kept his position up and made himself look a lot more bigger and muscular than he really was, facing the bear with all his might not showing any sign of weakness. His teeth showed red spots as it was blood from the human he had killed. The bear must've sniffed the blood because it soon backed way and scampered off. "Tch, must've been a newborn bear.....so easy to scare off." But he knew the blood will be caught by other animals. So he knew he will have to run as soon as possible.

But unfortunately the scent was caught pretty quickly, a bunch of wolves have arrived on the scene to see a black wolf they never seen before. Immediately Blake knew he was in deep trouble since the scent of blood was now in the air...."Great, more feral animals to beat down...oh well, I need a morning stretch."

Kiyiya Sakura

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image

Pepper

Pepper had almost had enough of humoring this seemingly stupid animal. He was giving the name wolf a bad reputation. She was about to retort, but stopped when she smelled a bear. It had come to the smell of blood, probably looking for a meal. She was about to turn and hightail it back to her pack when Blake seemed to have scared it off.

She could heat the foot falls of her pack coming up behind her. They had heard the commotion and probably thought she was in trouble. This was pathetic. She was supposed to be Alpha, and she could not even handle a rogue wolf and a teen bear? Here they came.

"Hey guys," She said to them as her pack came out of the trees. "I think we have a pet on our hands. The bear left."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:30 pm
User Image

Blake growled, despite the fact the girl was getting their attention toward the bear. "We'll focus on that later, but I wanna know why a pet is on our territory." One of the wolves seemed to be more focused on a stranger than some stupid bear. "Nice to meet you too shithead." He growled, obviously 'shithead' is a common name for people/animals Blake did not like. He then grunted. "Whatever I was about to leave." He then turned away, proceeding to find a different place to live...one without feral animals. "Should we let him off the hook like that? He could be part of a different pack..."

"I don't know, he looks a lot more muscular and bigger than any wolf I have seen..." Some of the wolves muttered within each other which annoyed Blake a lot but he ignored them as it was something he cannot afford to heckle. But he could not leave without saying one thing: "Yes, I am bigger and a bit more muscular which is why I suggest you leave me alone and get out of my face." His growl was menacing....a bit eerie and something that was not messing around. "And do what the girl says and check on that bear....a teen bear is hanging with an adult bear somewhere off the distance. And no telling what the mama bear would do."

Kiyiya Sakura
Just to tell you that everyone (Besides the pups in the future) are controlled by us both..

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:55 pm
User Image

Pepper

Pepper did not like the way things were going. She needed to step up and lead. She turned to her pack, "Sycamore, Thorn, stay with me," She ordered her Beta and another one of her strong subordinates. "Everyone else, go see about that bear." She said this with authority, and the pack obeyed. She turned to Blake. "Hold it right there. You need to learn a few things. From what I can tell, you were a pet. Now for some reason, you are living in the wild. I could have had my pack rip you to shreds, but I am not in the business of killing my own kind." She came around to stand in his way, Thorn and Sycamore at her back. "If you want to survive out here without having to fight all fay everyday, you'll listen to me. Even if you think you can take that kind of abuse, it will wear you down and destroy you. It does to even the strongest of us that end up alone, without a pack to rely on." She kept her head held high, her two pack mates keeping theirs below hers, in show of respect for their Alpha. "If you want to go, and decide not to take free advice from real wild wolves, then I won't stop you. But if you want to be smart and keep yourself from unnecessary battles in the future, you will listen." She said nothing more, stepping aside and indicating her pack mates to let him through if he wanted to leave.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:34 pm
User Image

He narrowed his eyes at her, really not wanting to stick with some wolf that was being a smartass. But what pissed him off slightly was the fact that the wolves were dipping their heads while the one female held her head high. He obviously looked at each of them back and forth wondering what the hell this is. "Didn't I just tell you why I am in the wild?! I killed a human being! That's why I am here!" He would've said more but he could only give off a short heavy breath, almost like an annoyed snort. "Then have your pack rip me to shreds, but I have been doing a lot of fighting the 4 years I was there. I have hunted down humans, and I have fought off wild animals such as that bear and also lions and they are tough as s**t." He then thought somewhat about her offer..live with a bunch of feral wild animals...or be alone? Well...he knew being in the pack meant he will be treated like dogshit and the fact he will be the lower-part of the chain.........then a question popped onto his head:

How the hell do I get food? When that popped up, his ears twitched and his eyes averted to the skies above him. s**t...never thought about it..... He was mostly fed by the humans....well...he chases them down and eats them....but then he would have to KILL to eat. His ears immediately drooped down....realizing he will have to be a monster either way. And humans assume he's a killer so it wasn't like he had any shelter. I am in deep s**t no matter what I frickin' do. His body shakes a little bit when memory lane hit him...from the beginning to the killing of a human being. Why...Why am I doomed like this?! I tried to meet their frickin' expectations.....

Then a scent was caught through his glands...and it was something he DID not like. "Dogs.....German Shepherd Dogs....." He knew that this was not good. He now knew he had no choice but to swallow his pride: "Fine, I'll take your free advice. But I am only staying temporarily until I figure out what to do with my life. Rest assured I will not make a foul stench in your pack."

Kiyiya Sakura

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:52 am
User Image

Pepper

Pepper was getting very annoyed at this stranger's unnecessary attitude. She was about ready to leave him to his own demise when she smelled more pets. She sighed, as she could also smell humans with these pets. She turned to leave, Thorn and Sycamore following obediently when she head what Blake said. "Do what you want," She told him as she continued to walk. "But mind your tongue if you come with us. I won't tolerate your ridiculous comments and boasting." She went back into the forest to collect the rest of her pack. Thorn spoke up,

"Um, Pepper, are you sure we should alow this lap dog into the pack?"

"I'm not letting him do anything. He said he's a human killer, and if he stays near our territory, killing humans, it will cause problems for our pack. We don' need another reason for humans to hunt us." She explained. When she came up on the pack, they had successfully herded the bear and his mother away from their den area. The bear was only checking out the strange newcomer in it's territory, not recognizing the scent. The bears had as much right t this land ah they did, an so an agreement had been made. The bear would stick to the northern part of the woods, and the wolves would leave them alone. "Good work pack, let's go home."

She lead the way back to the common grounds and the pack went off to do their own thing. Pepper turned to face Blake. "So," She began, "You have never been in the wild before?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:25 pm
User Image

He then widened his eyes: "I am NOT human killer! I put them under arrest under the court of law but I DO NOT kill! Get that straight!" He said in a defensive tone as he grunted and moved along. He had already was down from losing his home and the way of life...he was not going to let miscalculations make things worse. He let them deal with the fact on what to do with a bear while he could let memory lane once again consume him. He then could see they were at home when everyone starting to disperse. This is it? Where's the kitchen? Couch? Bed? Hell, even the garden?!

He then narrows once again, his eyes at her. "I am not saying I have never been to the wild before, but I am saying I couldn't imagine myself living in.....these conditions." He lifts his paw when he sees it was on mud. "Doesn't mean I am a prissy though like a housecat. I have done some hunting on fish and camping but......uuuuuh...this is not what I wanted to live in." And I got no choice in the matter.... He thought as he just examines the whole pack to see what he will have to deal with until he figures out how to live his life. He then decides to walk off since he knew this is going to be one awkward phase. He then turned his head around back and forth to go see what he can do. His ear twitched and his posture remained calm as he laid there, looking on what is in front of him.

He is now on guard duty.

Kiyiya Sakura

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image

Pepper

Pepper looked at Blake like he was speaking an entirely foreign language. Arrest? Court of Law? He was a total crack job. She took a deep breath and tried to compose her thoughts. "Okay, Not a human killer. Got it. But what you know about the wild is useless now that you are here without your master." She said master like it grossed her out, because it did. There was no way she could ever imagine how desperate an animal must be to condone serving a human. "First of all, you need to show respect to who ever's territory you are in. That is like the number one rule. Currently, you are in my territory. There are scent markers to dictate who owns what land." She went on, explaining how to act when approached by an alpha and how to challenge for territory. "As for hunting, we teach that to our cubs at a far younger age, but I suppose we could teach you." She eyes him, then she looked over her pack, watching how they reacted to having such a large pup on their paws. Many looked unhappy, but they knew not to question in front of other pack members and especially in front of strangers. "That is, if you want us to teach you." She said, turning back to face him. "If you do, all those rules about respect and obedience to the alpha apply to me. If not, go ahead and pick a direction and start walking. The next time you come onto my territory, I will treat you like any other trespasser and you will either follow the rules of the wild, or you will have many unnecessary fights in your future." She sat and shook out her fur, glad to finally have that taken care of. She waited to hear his answer.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image

He gave her a cold look as her tone of voice did not please him but he could only shake his head for now. He then blinked and looked at her when the 'head held high' is a sign for status of the pack. So that meant the head drooping was a sign of....a peasant? He asked himself and then spoke up: "No need of teaching me. I will watch over how you do it so I can learn, no use teaching a 4 year old dog. I so far only know endurance, defense & offense. Hunting I'll figure out. No need for your time being wasted on a animal cop." He then sighs when he soon says that. "Oh right, you don't know what that is." He sighs in aggravation as this was going to be a loooong day. He then narrowed his eyes again when his choices where to obey her...or deal with the wild all on his own. Geez, I am picking my own poison am I?

"Fine, whatever. I will follow whatever order pleases you. But don't guarantee that I will follow EVERYTHING. I will only follow what is justifiable and a good probable cause." He then sat up and ruffled his black fur to get himself situated. Every little animal was already staring at him since he still had a scent of a human. "And what is wrong with that? I have been raised with them just fine for all my life and yet you speak of them like their horse's s**t." His question was probably interrupted when he heard some pups wrestling around on the dirt ground. His big pet peeve was not having the littluns being monitored to make sure they are safe; human ones and animal ones. "So...this is like a....a status pyramid. Your the queen, your warriors are.....soldiers....the rest are either merchants or peasants...peasants basically are just s**t in the box."

He then kind of hummed: "And your name is clearly Pepper huh? That's funny...it's a name of a plant humans use to cook meat. It does taste good when you put it on chicken and fish."

Kiyiya Sakura

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:24 am
User Image

Pepper

Pepper listened to Blake as she made her rounds around the common. "We hate humans, because they hate us. Only we don't actively hunt them like they do us. We try to avoid them as much as possible, because they don't need a reason to justify shooting an innocent creature for fun." She nuzzled one of the cubs, pushing it over with her nose and snuffling into it's belly playfully. She continued her walk. "I am not a queen, I am an alpha. And my pack is not made of peasants and soldiers. We are a family. We all work together to gain whatever it is we are after. Those who are strong, fight. Those who are good watchers are guards and babysitters." She came to stand by where Blake was sitting, her rounds done. "Yes, my name is Pepper. There's a story behind that." She sat next to him looked at her pack fondly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:35 am
User Image

His expression was emotionless as she talked about the humans hating them and hunting them down like they were monsters. Blake could only say this: "There is good within them too...you will see to that." He then shakes his head and watch her nuzzling one of the pups, which got Blake to remember how many puppies he had seen in his life....in so many shapes and colors that it was hard for him to remember. "Well...this is certainly one huge family." He mumbled as he then looked around. "Humans usually have 1-4 cubs, anymore than that they will be frowned upon by others. Probably has a lot of trouble in their society." He then goes to sit down and itch itself when he soon realizes something.....he still has his collar on!

'I'll be damned." He ruffled his fur on the neckline to see a black collar with a police badge enclipped on it; hidden from view by his massive black fur. "I still have it on. Must've forgotten about that." Blake then listened to the whole pack duties...like fighters, guards, and babysitters. I get the feeling they will be putting me in baby-sitting duty.... He thought but he let go of that statement to respond to her. "Must be an interesting story.....besides that, what needs to be done?"

Kiyiya Sakura

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:49 am
User Image

Pepper

Pepper growled slightly under her voice when he told her of the good in humans. "Don't tell me about humans. They have never shown us any mercy, and I don't like to talk about them. Nor does any of my pack. Best leave that topic closed." She said, keeping her emotions in control. It was because of humans that her mate was dead, and that she had to take up the Alpha position.

"Right now, we are relaxing and saving our strength. When the moon gets higher, we will hunt. You should come, but this time, all you do is watch and learn, alright?" She stood and stretched, shaking out her fur. She eyes the black color curiously, but did not bring attention to it. She wanted nothing to do with anything human affiliated, and that definitely looked like it was.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces