Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
How old (or young) are you? :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So kiddo... err... maam, sir. How old are you?
Less than or equal to 9 years old
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
10 - 12 years old
15%
 15%  [ 18 ]
13 - 15 years old
51%
 51%  [ 62 ]
16 - 19 years old
24%
 24%  [ 29 ]
20 - 22 years old
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
23 - 25 years old
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Older than or equal to 26 years old
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 120

melonsoda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:25 am
Hanniekins
melonsoda
hum, i think we're probably the 'older' generation here in Gaia... most of the people are... like, what, 10 years old? xd

I also read in the chatterbox how this kid is like, 5 years old... and i was thinking... "wow... when i was 5, i don't even know what a computer was..."
i only start using a computer when i was 12... xd and now i am 18 ninja xp

I remember back then when I used the computer... around 10 years old and those computers were so slow, ugly and stuff... heck, it uses floppy discs! But surprisingly, I had tons of fun with those oldies computer games heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:46 am
I remember using a Commodore 64 to play Battle Chess in gr. 6. Wow, that blue screen command line confused the heck out of me! sweatdrop

Even further back, my dad used to own a MacIntosh, which we used to play Pac-man! domokun xd  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

cinnamorollsweetie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:11 am
well imm 13 heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:34 am
wiim
I remember using a Commodore 64 to play Battle Chess in gr. 6. Wow, that blue screen command line confused the heck out of me! sweatdrop

Even further back, my dad used to own a MacIntosh, which we used to play Pac-man! domokun xd

ah, the good ol' days... remember the game called... er.. "load runner" or something like that... i even forgot the name... eek  

melonsoda

Mingo Mui

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:23 pm
~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
i'm 18 turning 19 soon... i feel old crying

lol actually im different... i started using computer when i was a small kid too... i still remember the times when it's still like using windows 3.1 xd and the file names cannot exceed 7 char... lol and we gotta go to DOS mode and type in those DOS commands everytime when we wanna play a game... its so troublesome lol but computer is still my favourite toy <3

melonsoda
wiim

ah, the good ol' days... remember the game called... er.. "load runner" or something like that... i even forgot the name... eek

Weren't those days great XD... The nice blue screens to those sexy black dos screens. It's been so long since I can't remember all the codes and stuff for dos anymore. sweatdrop I remember my dad even had these old compy that he basically used just as a calculator and it couldn't do much beyond that. Those darn old Mac's and then almost 10 years ago Win95 came out XD And those classic games are the best, Pac Man, Load Runner and all those other 16 color games LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:08 pm
Soichiro A.
~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
i'm 18 turning 19 soon... i feel old crying

lol actually im different... i started using computer when i was a small kid too... i still remember the times when it's still like using windows 3.1 xd and the file names cannot exceed 7 char... lol and we gotta go to DOS mode and type in those DOS commands everytime when we wanna play a game... its so troublesome lol but computer is still my favourite toy <3

melonsoda
wiim

Weren't those days great XD... The nice blue screens to those sexy black dos screens. It's been so long since I can't remember all the codes and stuff for dos anymore. sweatdrop I remember my dad even had these old compy that he basically used just as a calculator and it couldn't do much beyond that. Those darn old Mac's and then almost 10 years ago Win95 came out XD And those classic games are the best, Pac Man, Load Runner and all those other 16 color games LOL

honestly, i still miss Load Runner... i mean, compared to the high tech nice graphic games now, that game is a piece of crap.. but it was really challenging and quite addictive back then...

Then came a new generation of computer games, which were the minesweeper from the crappy windows that they use to have... ahhh... redface good ol' days...  

melonsoda

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:17 pm
yeap......the game back then was really addictive and challenging...
now u still can get back those game....but no mood to play those since now everything higher graphic,...3d,....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:36 pm
kenzshinji
now u still can get back those game....but no mood to play those since now everything higher graphic,...3d,....

that's true... it's hard to go back to those days, but i can honestly say, i still prefer the old style rpg's though, the flat screen, 2D ones... not those 3D ones that looks like they're popping out or something...

I still miss the Final Fantasy 6 type of RPG's...  

melonsoda

Ruxender

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:49 pm
melonsoda
kenzshinji

that's true... it's hard to go back to those days, but i can honestly say, i still prefer the old style rpg's though, the flat screen, 2D ones... not those 3D ones that looks like they're popping out or something...

I still miss the Final Fantasy 6 type of RPG's...

i only like #d if the games is action games.
rpg i prefer 2D  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:58 pm
yup....FF1 to FF6...COOL~~!!
and crono trigger smile same artist frm Dragonball smile
a cool game..2D  

kenzshinji

melonsoda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:34 pm
kenzshinji
a cool game..2D

i miss FF2... or whatever the number was... the one with CHocobo... oh wait, all of them have it... er... the one with the underworld, Tower of Bab-i, Castle of Baron or something like that... that was one of my favourites...

FF6 is my favourite... love the story line, loved everything~~~! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:47 pm
melonsoda
kenzshinji
a cool game..2D

i miss FF2... or whatever the number was... the one with CHocobo... oh wait, all of them have it... er... the one with the underworld, Tower of Bab-i, Castle of Baron or something like that... that was one of my favourites...

FF6 is my favourite... love the story line, loved everything~~~! heart

U sounds like a gamer to me....not all girls likes to play RPG game...
i think ur the 2nd i noe so far...
u even played it till now too ? i mean as they upgraded to 3d, or even better performance ?  

kenzshinji

melonsoda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:55 pm
i love video games... heart
i haven't played FF games now, but the rpg that i did play was KINGDOM HEARTS, i can't wait till 2 comes out!!! xd

My favourite games in PS2 are probably Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors... have you guys played it?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:59 pm
melonsoda
i haven't played FF games now, but the rpg that i did play was KINGDOM HEARTS, i can't wait till 2 comes out!!! xd

My favourite games in PS2 are probably Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors... have you guys played it?

Good....i got good "giok" (leg) here.
to me....i got a phrase (no game, no life)
all the game in PS2 i played before...and of coz won't miss out dynasty..
well, hav u get the Devil May cry part 3 ? i just bought it..but havent start...no time :p  

kenzshinji

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:58 am
kenzshinji
melonsoda

Good....i got good "giok" (leg) here.
to me....i got a phrase (no game, no life)
all the game in PS2 i played before...and of coz won't miss out dynasty..
well, hav u get the Devil May cry part 3 ? i just bought it..but havent start...no time :p
Tried Devil May Cry 3 only briefly; first level and that was all...I had to leave my cousin's place. sweatdrop It's good!  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff