Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ANIME
Least Favorite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanirra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:29 am
Usually if the first 2-3 episodes don't win me over, I don't continue to watch the series so I can't say I have a least favorite.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:50 pm
Dragon Ball Z for sure. God I still hate it to this day evil  

Apologies

XxXI DA HOXxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:26 pm
Lucky Star. I watched like 2-5 episodes. I want my wasted time back. It was not funny and I didn't care for any of the characters. Also,
nothing happens. They just eat and go to school and talk about nothing important. emotion_zombie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:19 pm

═════ ╰☆╮ ═════

I know it's only a few episodes in but i absolutely HATE Blood Lad so far. Utter disappointment for all that people have been making it out to be.

I also had a hard time enjoying Skip Beat and SAO. Skip Beat mostly for plot and the art style rubbed me the wrong way, and SAO mostly because of the characters. emotion_8c

═════ ╰☆╮ ═════

crazy kuma lady

Mega Bear

9,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Jonickated

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:06 am
User Image
sailormoon. period.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:41 pm
lovely complex and school days god damn  

dizzah

IRL Noob

dizzah

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:47 pm
Kringlefricker

═════ ╰☆╮ ═════

I know it's only a few episodes in but i absolutely HATE Blood Lad so far. Utter disappointment for all that people have been making it out to be.

I also had a hard time enjoying Skip Beat and SAO. Skip Beat mostly for plot and the art style rubbed me the wrong way, and SAO mostly because of the characters. emotion_8c

═════ ╰☆╮ ═════

i feel you on blood lad. it seemed like it would be such a great show; neat plot, cool black and yellow thing, etc, but actually watching it is so painful. the characters are all annoying (except wolf i like him) and that one girl w/ the backpack seems like a hxc rip off of haruko from flcl.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:51 pm
dizzah
Kringlefricker

═════ ╰☆╮ ═════

═════ ╰☆╮ ═════

i feel you on blood lad. it seemed like it would be such a great show; neat plot, cool black and yellow thing, etc, but actually watching it is so painful. the characters are all annoying (except wolf i like him) and that one girl w/ the backpack seems like a hxc rip off of haruko from flcl.

It gets more enjoyable as it progresses and the plot thickens...main question being how far with the anime go before it stops or diverges.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Wolfishly Sheepish

Friendly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:42 am
Soul Eater or Bleach  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:08 pm
ones with horrible dubbing....
in fact any and all dubbed anime  

Operadaisuki26

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200

Shadow of the Luna

Friendly Scrooge

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:01 pm
Kringlefricker

Skip Beat mostly for plot and the art style rubbed me the wrong way

You could add the fact that they didn;t even finish the freaking arc for the anime. (I'm a fan of the manga and, even though the anime did it more justice than others, I can say the plot left a lot to be desired and the art really wasn't much either.)

My worst anime were:

All three Tsubasa Chronicle Movies. They were so bad my brain blocked some memories of them.
I remember one was boring ( it was called something like girl in cage), another one started from a point that didn't show up in the anime and ended the same way and seemed to exist only to establish a very, very bad appearance of the xxxHolic characters, and the other one is still too traumatising to remember.

Kiddy Girl-and
Look, Kiddy Grade is one of my favourite anime and I watched it just when a sequel had been announced. So I've been waiting and waiting and when, eventually, after loads of delays and 360 degrees turns they aired Kiddy Girl-and I was excited. Until after the first 10 seconds. Then I cried, and cried, and cried even more as I watched about 6 episodes. I still don't know if it has a plot, and am trying really hard to make myself pick it up again just to see that. To put it briefly, it's everything about an ecchi Kiddy Grade had managed to avoid: very bad jokes, panty-less moments, creepy as all shivers in Hell fanservice, making fun of anime fans, complete and utter absence of any relevant plot points, a proper explanation as to what happened to all characters or what the heck is going on, very bad art in places.

bobobo-bo bo-bobo
One episode was all it took for that thing to freak me out. It's weird even by anime standards.

Cubix
The 3d ir 2.5d or whatever it's called art was ugly. The robot was an idiot, the kid was an idiot and the plot was really lame, and this comes from someone who thinks most children's shows were awesome (Kyoro-chan, Digimon) or at least acceptable (DICE)

Pokemon
As a kid or as a teen, I couldn't stand more than 10 episodes of that thing.

Sorry that two of them were sequels, it's just that they were horrible shows to very good ones.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:13 am
I really don't like Mirai Nikki, there were more holes than plot and all the characters just rubbed me the wrong way. xp  

NightmareMoonFairy

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ThurisazDay

Newbie Noob

3,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:51 am
Operadaisuki26

Okay, anything to almost anything dubbed.

Dubs continuously get a bad rap, and I'll admit a lot of them are bad. A lot are also quite good like Hetalia for example.

Shadow of the Luna

My worst anime were:

All three Tsubasa Chronicle Movies. They were so bad my brain blocked some memories of them.
I remember one was boring ( it was called something like girl in cage), another one started from a point that didn't show up in the anime and ended the same way and seemed to exist only to establish a very, very bad appearance of the xxxHolic characters, and the other one is still too traumatising to remember.

Yeah, Tsubasa Chronicle: Tori Kago no Kuni no Himegimi was pretty bad but the other two (assuming your referring to Tokyo Revelations and Shunraiki)
I found fairly enjoyable, although I read the manga which covered the ark in between. As stand alones I can imagine they'd be a bit confusing,
but I think they were mainly made for the purpose of giving fans of the manga two essential arcs animated. (the anime could never be completed due to some copyright issues)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:54 am
Say I Love You. the plot was waaay too plain. it's just like any other stereotypical romance anime; a shy girl and a popular guy. and the ending the ending was the worst ending i have ever seen in any anime. ever.  

awkwardmugiwara

Timid Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100

Shadow of the Luna

Friendly Scrooge

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:49 am
ThurisazDay

Yeah, Tsubasa Chronicle: Tori Kago no Kuni no Himegimi was pretty bad but the other two (assuming your referring to Tokyo Revelations and Shunraiki)
I found fairly enjoyable, although I read the manga which covered the ark in between. As stand alones I can imagine they'd be a bit confusing,
but I think they were mainly made for the purpose of giving fans of the manga two essential arcs animated. (the anime could never be completed due to some copyright issues)

Yes, I am referring to them. I'm sorry I didn't recall their names.
As a person who's only seen the anime, the movies' change of pace and intensity came out as terrible. And after I had found out that that happened later on in the manga, I couldn't help but see them as spoilers.
Also, a reason I found the movies bad was that it felt like I watched the whole cast of my favourite shoujo anime slaughtering each other in front of me.
If I would have read the manga first, maybe I would've found the films more enjoyable. However, they're what has kept me from completing the manga.  
✩ ANIME

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff