[RAID] PokéCon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:13 pm
Nicolette, Luke, Jace

"Ummm, well, I heard there was going to be a booth here that was going to be talking about new pokemon! I was really interesting in seein-"
The trainer was cut off as she took took notice of the young child approaching them.
He certainly looked young! probably just starting his pokemon journey with his very first pokemon.
Rosie lit up when she saw he had chosen the fire type. "Hello~"

Vahy'n stepped forward next to Rosie, her fins slaying out wide as she tilted her head and offered the young chardmander a polite smile,  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:14 pm
Booth 1, wandering out into the center

Henrietta nodded, proudly- and, in what she thought, was a 'knowing' fashion- before agreeing. "Yeah! That's totally fair!"
She followed the finger to the price indicated, and frowned a little at it.
The young trainer still had to eat, and still had lots more to see, but she was pretty sure that Gummy, and she, quite wanted the plushie.

"Oh man... I think we might have to come back for it later! Thanks though!" Henrietta explained, trying to work out, in her head, just how much she still might have to spend on it and other things.
Maybe she could ring Mom and see if she could send her some more money... That wasn't really something the girl liked to do though.

Gummy did not seem to be very disappointed.

"Don't worry, buddy, we'll come back and get it!"
She began to wander out toward the center to, once again, get a better look at all the booths she could go to.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:22 pm
Booth 1, Henrietta

Jessica nodded knowingly, and didn't seem at all upset that Henrietta didn't buy anything yet. "Of course dear, I understand completely. You and your handsome friend can come back here anytime!" She said with a wave as Hen left.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:38 pm
booth 3

Though she had reached out to lift a ball from its place on its stand, Dove pulled her hand back, looking up at the man as he spoke. "Hello! " she greeted in return. "And I am, actually... I know they've all got different effects, but I'm not sure which would be best to carry at all times..."

Lovey looked across the table from the model's arms, her ears perked with interest. Though she believed her trainer had chosen well in the ball she had selected for herself, the eevee was curious to see what other options there had been.

Careful to hold her Pokemon, she shifted he grip and tucked her hair back. "So what can you tell me?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:50 pm
Middle

Inigo, like Faleen, had no questions, so he simply shook his head. Once out of the van, he stretched a bit, released Nerius, and he and the Vaporeon walked the short distance to the hotel's entrance and the line to get in. It didn't take too terribly long to get from the back of the line to the front, though the closer he got, the more nervous he became - would his registration be accepted? - but it turns out he had nothing to be nervous about. They handed him back his license as well as a lanyard, and he gratefully accepted both before moving into the inside of the hotel.

It was way bigger than he ever thought it'd be, for sure, and he glanced down at the Vaporeon beside him. "Pretty big, isn't it?" He asked rhetorically as he slipped the lanyard around his neck, gazing around as he did so. There was so much stuff...

"Por!"

"Yeah, I thought so too. Where should we go first..?" He wondered aloud, but rather than decide right away, he merely continued to stand there with his hands in his pockets, and not a single clue where to even start.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:58 pm
Claire

When Izaya caught Elite Agent Claire's gaze in the rear-view mirror, Izaya couldn't help returning her hard look with a cheeky little wink and a tiny wave. He was silent for the majority of the trip except for the end when the elite agent asked if there were any questions. As usual, the talkative informant had something to say.

"Are we allowed to ask questions during the information panel?" he wanted to know, casting Faleen a cursory glance out the corner of his eye. He really hadn't thought it necessary she accompany him, but her idea of partnership seemed to be unshakable and he was in no position to argue.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Catzandbirdz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:02 pm
Booth 3, Dove

The young man's grin brightened. "Oh, but of course, darlin'. So glad that you asked." He stood so he could rest both palms on the table opposite her, but still retained enough of a hunch to support leaning forward to see over the top of the display pieces.

"It depends really on what sort of use you normally like to go for." He brushed some dark strands of hair out of his eyes, then used the same hand to point to a ball with a smooth blue and red top. "If you're a fisher, the Lure Ball is a popular choice. The price is reasonable, but can be difficult to come by outside of special ordering it. Now, these two here, the Net Ball and Dive Ball," he indicated the two named items, "are also some of the fan favorites for water trainers. They're popular and available in most locations, but will cost a fair bit more."

Returning his hand to the counter, he looked up at Dove with yet another winning smile. "Might I inquire as to what style of adventuring and Pokemon types you favor?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:05 pm
Izaya

Claire saw fit to give Izaya a hard stare from the driver's seat. "You may ask relevant questions that have absolutely no chance to draw even an ounce of suspicion toward your person. Though if I were you, given recent events," that they knew all too well and she had only heard of after the fact, "I wouldn't even open my mouth because that alone could cause all kinds of problems. Your mission is to get as much information as possible, but not if doing so would bring suspicion upon yourself." She paused, then raised a single eyebrow very slightly. "Any other questions?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:15 pm
Claire, Izaya

"That won't even be a remote problem." Faleen assured the Elite as she moved to step out of the fan, a hand reaching down to the strap on her thigh as she was freed from the vehicle, and able to toss the pokeball out and release the shiny Zoroark.
"Just as I instructed, make sure there are no mistakes."
Zoroark nodded, and with a shimmer over her frame suddenly a Furret stood in her place.

Faleen herself had vanished completely, and where she stood, with her hands folded behind her back was a younger women, dressed as a trainer with a high ponytail and sports hat. Matching the ID her pokedex now had.
The girl glanced over her shoulder, looking over at Izaya. "Don't wander too far, let her illusion you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:19 pm
Claire, Faleen

"If you're talking about our being sold out, may I remind you that that wasn't our fault in the least?" the crimson-eyed man replied with a calm smile, doing his best not to act up and goad the newly-promoted elite.

"Alright, understood. Thank you, Claire-chan." He stepped out of the van and adjusted his clothes out of habit, despite knowing their disguises probably wouldn't consist of what he was currently wearing. Looking to his partner with a weary grin, he shifted his weight to his other leg and tilted his head curiously. "So...did you have a plan, partner?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:22 pm
Middle/Inigo

Henrietta waved back, though a little awkwardly, as she used both arms to carry Gummy, as she walked off.
Her thoughts were pulled away from any disappointment, the booths, or buying stuff, however, as, in the middle, she found herself near a rather neat-looking Vaporeon and its trainer.

"Hey cool! Do you like water types?!" She blurted at the man, holding up Gummy, a little way, in case he did. "Your Vaporeon's awesome!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:29 pm
Izaya

Reaching down to pat the Furret on the head, that snickered lightly at the attention, the brown haired trainer glanced up at Izaya.
"We'll have a look around, stick to the less crowded arias, but lets see what they've been up to. This is going to be mostly you, I know you know what to look for. Just keep a low profile." She told him again "and stay close."

Faleen made a gesture toward the hotel so that they could get registered.
"Also, its Kaylee, you?"  

Rocket Agent Faleen

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:33 pm
Booth 1, Jessica

A little while after Akira had been permitted to enter the convention, he was browsing around when he noticed a young girl enthusiastically chatting with a woman at a nearby booth. His face broke into a smile, thinking she reminded him of his two younger sisters. He watched her converse a bit until she left, prompting his curiosity.

He strolled up to the booth the girl had just walked away from, raising a hand in greeting to the woman at the booth. "Hello," he greeted, lowering his voice as he leaned forward a bit. "I'm sorry...may I ask which toy that girl had been looking at?" Akira glanced at the Totodile he thought he'd seen her holding. "I'd like to purchase it for her, if that's alright."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:35 pm
Izaya, Faleen

"Oh, I wasn't," Claire replied sweetly to Izaya's parting remark, then offered the pair a wave, aimed also to the various other grunts that filtered out of the van and headed towards the hotel. "Good luck."

-----

Middle, Henrietta

Inigo blinked as his attention was pulled by the excited voice of a smaller person, and he glanced down at the girl - girl? Girl - as she approached, and he offered her a lop-sided smile and a chuckle. "Well, I prefer grass-types, honestly," he replied with a small shrug, "but I do like water-types, yeah. I'm Inigo, and this here's Nerius," the grunt offered, and the indicated Vaporeon offered a happy 'por!' of greeting to the girl and her Totodile. Inigo smiled back at the girl again. "What're your names?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:39 pm
Booth 1, Akira

It seemed like the adorable little girl had barely left when someone else approached, but such was the case at busy conventions - there were always people coming and going. His question and intentions, though, made her grin. "Why aren't you the sweetest little thing?" She practically cooed at the young man, then extended a hand to point to the Totodile Henrietta had been asking about. "It was this one right here, to match her handsome little pokemon. And, since I'd wager I know your next question," she added, then smiled as she tapped the same price list paper she'd shown Henrietta, pointing to the same category that she'd shown the girl not but a minute or two ago, "those size plushies are in this category right here."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff