Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Freaks (Roleplay Between AkioxGhost and Imusiclovah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:12 pm
iMusicLovah

Makoto "Piano Boy"

User Image

Makoto let his head fall to his desk with a thud. You are NEVER allowed to talk again, he thought to himself. He supposed he lost track of things, considering that he hadn't talked to anybody in a nice, casual manner, for a couple of years.
Then, sudden, yet softly, he heard her hum his melody. It wasn't his best, he hadn't written in such a long time that he was rusty. Yet it was still sweet to hear it. But then the shouting that followed tarnished that beauty. He never could understand how people could hate such a thing. It was like hating an emotion, or something in nature, like a setting sun.

He saw the note there, sitting upon her desk, and wondered what she could have written on it. He saw the snickering of malicious classmates who starred at her desk.
Makoto refused to let someone else take it.

Sometimes, Makoto thought it was necessary to do things what other people would deem idiotic.
He began to hum his melody, while the notes were still in his mind.
Instead of being met with shouting initially, a dumbfounding silence followed. It was as if they witnessed a freak weather event.

"Are you a Moron Mr. Sato?" the teacher asked him before declaring, "Off to the disciplinary office with you as well."
He stood from his seat and snatched up Hikari's note as he left the class.

Once out side he read her note, and wondered if she had liked his music.
But yes, a friend would be nice... maybe even Heaven sent, he thought. He clinched the note in his fist and ran to catch up with Hikari. When he found her, he matched her stride, and stayed silent, looking at his shoes. You aren't allowed to talk yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:55 am
iMusicLovah
Hikari "Songbird"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Hikari walked, she heard footsteps trotting quickly up beside her. Thinking it was someone who left the class to follow her and make sure that she for sure went to the guidence office, she set a grimace to her face. She hated most of the population of the school, and most of the time, could scare them away with her expression.
But in fact, it was Makoto who had followed her out. She took out an earbud and saw him walking sheepishly beside her. Did he get kicked out too? What could he have done that the teacher kicked both of them out.

"Yah, if you're trying to look tough, I don't really appreciate the pity play you're pulling." Hikari said, folding her arms over her chest. She didn't know if that's what he was aiming for, but she mearly assumed because no one has actually be genuinely nice to her at the school in the past, so this wouldn't be the first time. Though he walked with her, still silent and she rolled her eyes, putting her earbud back in and going back into her own world.

AkioxGhost
Hikari is going tough girl mode ;3

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:40 pm
iMusicLovah
It's cool xD Makoto is turning out far more awkward than I imagined even lol

Makoto "Piano Boy"

User Image

Isn't it far to late to be cool after that last note? He sighed, she didn't seem to have any interest in talking to him now, though he had want to ask her how he liked his melody. Okay, you're allowed to say one thing to clear this up. One. Thing.
Makoto tried to put on a brave face. He saw that her earbuds were in so he tapped her on the shoulder. "U-um... It's to late for me to look like anything other than me. And beside, pity is when you feel sorrow from the sorrow of others... I feel much better heading to the disciplinary office with you than I did in there."
There, that was the one thing. He really hoped she didn't turn out to dislike him as well... Wait. Couldn't what he just said be considered cheesy? He balled up his hand that had the note in it into a fist again, then lightly hit himself in the forehead. He must have read to much Shounen. Makoto wondered if it came off as cheesy to her as well.
He looked back down at his shoes. He really didn't get people at all.

Makoto sighed once more, but still, that was more than he had ever spoken to anyone in the school. Usually he would have just apologized, say "I'm sorry," then tried to distance himself. He wondered why he felt the need to explain himself.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:37 pm
Hikari "Songbird"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As she took out her earbuds to listen, she felt her innerself telling this kid to shut up. But he seemed geniuenly concerned for her and the fact that she was being sent down to the disciplianry office. The remark about how he would rather spend time in that damn office then around her classmates made her realize this kid was actually pretty similar to her. He wasn't trying to pity her, he wasn't making snide remarks. He just seemed like a nervous little musical geek.
"Look, just...don't let those kids get to you, like I said. They really don't get us very well. And you know, you can talk to me comfortably, I'm not going to try and kick your a** or anything." She mentally slapped herself for that remark. Dammit, she was sounding like tomboy again.
As they reached the office, she took out her earbuds and wound them around her mp3 player. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door. "Ahh, Miss Setsuka," one of the teachers, holding a long, wide paddle was standing against the window, waiting for her. "it seems as if we meet again." She nodded, biting her lip. She hated the pain. She hated this tourture they put them through. But, she bared it like a trooper. As she was dragged into the teachers office and the door was slammed behind her, she assumed the position. "Now how many times is it today? I'm feeling like you really need some sense slapped into you...so...how about 17? That's how old you are, after all." He raised the paddle.
Smack.Smack.Smack.

AkioxGhost
Abuseabuseabuse is abuse.

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:57 pm
iMusicLovah
Surprisingly xD Makoto was already beat up once today. Lots of abuse!

Makoto "Piano Boy"

User Image

Makoto listened to her words carefully, and laughed a little, she did seem like the type to kick a**. He had a small smile on now, and was no longer looking down at his feet. Still, he was plagued by some things he had never bothered to think about before, How does one exactly talk comfortably I wonder?
He wanted to talk more, see if he could be comfortable around her, but before he knew it, they were at the disciplinary office. She seemed to be infamous, and while Makoto himself had his reputation, no one had caught him in the act before, so this was a new experience for him.

He could hear the smacking through the door. Makoto wondered how much it hurt. Maybe he should apologize when she came out, but then again, she'd just snap at him for pitying her...

Maybe I should say this... Or that... He thought.
Makoto stopped himself though. He didn't think that's how you become comfortable with someone, he'd just say the first thing that came into his mind when he saw. He was determined to getting the hang of this "Talking comfortably" thing. He knew he was just a geek but he had faith that he could eventually break out of this shell he was in.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff