Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫]The Bass Cannon of Otogakure [Training Grounds] {LVL 3} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:14 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

User Image
User Image

xxxxx
                                                    Lars smiled and watched as Cyrus ran off to go fight the titan...don't know why since the Titan was probably going to eat him or something. But hey, if he came back, then he'd come back as a Jounin, if he failed...then he was dead. Lars then looked to Mizuki and gave a gentle smile to her, "I have a surprise for you Mizuki, follow me," and with that, the Kage left the Training Grounds, heading to a special HQ for a special surprise.

[Exit]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:19 pm
Had0u

User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Neo Byakyugan ::: Jounnin ::: Ex-Akatsuki ::: Ex-ANBU ::: Black Metal Hands Implant ::: Ex Snake Sage ::: 8/8 ::: Sound Of the Forbidden Four

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

Mizuki would watch as he would look to her in a calmer state of facial expressions. She wondered just what this surprise was? Her snake would follow as she would follow him.

[exit to who knows?]

Chakra Points= 240

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cyrus descended from the sky, placing both his feet on the ground. He was tired as all hell, but he completed the mission. "Hello?" No one was in sight, Mizuki and Lars must have left already. He couldn't blame them, for he was taking a while to get the mission done. Cyrus sighed exasperated. Lying down on a tree, he waited for there return.

Chakra: 165/165
Jutsu Used:
Weapon Style/Stage:

Specters Active: Madness, Anarchy
Specter Jutsu:
Madness: 220/220
Anarchy: 220/220
Angel Summoned:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:56 pm
ShiningAce

A shadow stepped out from the darkness, someone that looked exactly like Lars yet didn't wear a short, wore black torn jeans and red ninja boots. This man also held multiple tattoos along his body as he was nothing more than a servant within Hysteria's Garden. Coming to the aid of Lars to help manage his city and the shinobi within it. The summon's bright blue eyes looked to the young one that was lying down against the tree,

"Cyrus Heiland, I presume?"

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Cyrus glanced up to the man, raising an eyebrow. "That's me." He didn't know why he so freely gave his identity to this man, but it didn't matter now. "Do you need something?" It wasn't supposed to sound like a rude retort, though it might have.

Had0u

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:28 pm
ShiningAce

"Actually yes, I'm here to give you this..." he pulls out a Jounin vest with a calm smile, "Lars" gave a wink to the new Jounin as he also tossed him the ryo for the mission. "Congratulations, Cyrus Heiland, you are now a Jounin of Otogakure...wear this new rank with pride and continue to stand tall for your village," he could then hear the cheerful screeching of multiple onlooking bats all around him.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Cyrus caught the items thrown at him with stride. "Well what now?" He supposed he was going to be assigned something. The young Heiland didn't want to be left with nothing to do.

Had0u
Sorry, had to go pick up a pizza.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:55 pm
ShiningAce

"Train! You still have more styles to learn! More techniques to train on! You are not completely out of the woods yet, as the next step from here is the Sannin test and if you believed that the Jounin test was tough...hmph...the Sannin will probably kill you..."

--with a light chuckle, "Lars" gave a light smile to the last part before Poofie raced upward and sat on Cyrus' shoulder with a bubbly laugh. Poofie was a small black-haired bat summon who was absolute pleased to see another Heiland,

"get to trainin' Cy!"

he said as he kicked his legs lightly while sitting on the Heiland's shoulder.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Cyrus smiled at the nick name. 'Cy'. He liked it. He exhaled deeply. He hated training. Even thought it was extremely easy. "Fine. Give me a scroll." Cyrus eyed the bat summon on his shoulder and grinned. "Who are you exactly?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:10 pm
ShiningAce

"I'm Eifoop, I'm Eifoop the Rednuht! Its a pleasure to meet ya' Cy! I'm Larsie's summon and I know what you're thinking--,"

he spreads his small wings out and gives an adorable smile,

"--a little ol' bat like me being a summon for a strong guy like that seems odd. Don't let the looks fool you, I'm really strong! Mama Hysteria told me so!"

"Lars" chuckled as he took a Weapon Ultimate Scroll and gave it to Cyrus, it was the Master Guide to ALMOST all of the Weapon Styles all throughout the Five Great Nations. Some styles were missing but only because CERTAIN PEOPLE created them and only for their use only.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:22 pm

Cyrus smiled at the bat. "I would never underestimate you." He recently learned that to much confidence could be a bad thing. Eying the scroll given to him, focusing on six different styles, he learned them all. "I've had my fill of training for the time being." Cyrus said, pocketing the scroll for later use.

Six Weapon Styles, All six stages = 180,000 ryo.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:26 pm
ShiningAce

(WOAH!...buthurehouheourgwuoteg how?! How did you get that ryo?! (O_O) )

Poofie blushed and nuzzled Cyrus' neck in an adorable manner. Lars took the scroll back and stuck it in his pocket,

"alright then, when Genin begin to show up, you'll be training them and taking them on missions of your own accord. You still listen to me and follow my orders, but I'm giving you a bit more freedom than before! Don't make me regret my decision okay? Also, don't go causing trouble in the other villages, unless they ******** with you, then, tear they s**t up, understand?"

the Heiland Bat Summon says with a serious glare.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:35 pm

"Yeah understood." Cyrus tried his best to pay attention to the Heiland Bat summon, poofie getting the majority of his attention. "I'll train the genin for the time being. I think that I'll need some element scrolls though." He was sure that they would be tough to produce. As for the genin, he wasn't too hyped about training them. He would have rathered fighting some dude from another village, but this would do.

Had0u
lol, the raffle mostly, plus winning the Combat Games.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:41 pm
ShiningAce
Ohhhhhhhhhh.

"Lars" nodded and did an interesting magic trick, from behind Poofie's ear, he pulled out a single scroll. He opened it, bit his thumb, drew blood, ran the blood against the palm of his hand, planted said palm against the scroll. From a cloud of smoke would rise the elemental scrolls and the sub-elemental scroll of the village. Fire, Earth, Wind, Water, and Lightning. "There you are! Elemental scrolls and the sub-element of Otogakure."

Poofie crawls around on Cyrus, sniffing at him because he was healthy, healthy with blood. He was hungry. Very hungry. He even made it known to Cyrus as he whimpered and nuzzled his cheek, returning to his shoulder.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:48 pm

Cyrus nodded when he received the scroll. He wasn't going to use them for himself, for he had no interest in learning any elemental jutsu. For now at least. "Um." Cyrus was reluctant to give Poofie what he obviously wanted, but gingerly held out his exposed wrist to the bat.

Had0u

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces