Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫] The 4th Movement -- Otokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image

"Okay okay! Give me a break. I died. Drowning in a lake isn't fun. " Magnus didn't buy the lie, so rather than jail time, Cyrus decided to tell the truth. "There was thing man named.. Kotis. I think he is a shapeshifter, so if you plan on going after him.. keep that in mind." His words were slow, as if trying to remember. It seemed like it happened ages ago. "They are trying to activate a machine. I believe that there's more than one, since when he activated one, nothing happened." Come to think of it, Cyrus wasn't well informed by his previous leaders. He didn't know the endgame. "Look, I just want to get away from Konoha, you know, a fresh start." That was the truth. Hopefully Magnus would allow him to be free now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxx

"Wait...you drowned? In a lake? How the hell does that happen?" Lars tilts his head to that, but he was entirely serious on the matter, how does one drown in lake? "Kotis, huh? Do you remember what he looked like, kid? Need to keep a mental picture in case he comes skulking around Oto."

Kunesume2

ShiningAce

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image

"My limbs were suspended by ice." Was Cyrus' explanation. "Kotis is a shape shifter so he could look like anyone really, even me. His original or 'favorite form' is a blindfolded man. Last time I saw him he was ANBU. Sooo.. can I join the Sound or what?" Cyrus wasn't interested in the conversation anymore. He sighed, rubbing his exposed chest. He should of had a burn their from his previous fight, but when he was revived, it was healed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:02 pm
ShiningAce

User Image
User Image

xxxxx
                                                    "Only if you're allowed to," he then folds his arms, "I mean, I do need members for the village, but I will not take from other villages unless their willing to give shinobi to Oto." He then fixed his neck quickly with a simple twist, "sure, I would love to have you join, but, again, the decision isn't up to me entirely."

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:30 pm
User Image

Cyrus nodded, it would be Magnus' decision if he was able to join the Sound or not. Until he made up his mind, Cyrus would make small talk. "So I introduced myself, who are you?" He said to Lars.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:40 pm
ShiningAce

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

"I am Lars, Lars Alexandersson Heiland, ex-three winged angel, ex-lightning sage, ex-might tengu...geez, saying all of that makes me feel old, eheh," the Heiland chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his head. "Of course, I'm the 4th Otokage," he said as he stretched a bit after introducing himself.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:45 pm
User Image

Cyrus' eyes widened at all the acquired titles. "You're a Heiland as well? Second one I've met." He rubbed the back of his head. Cyrus had experienced a lot in his life, even death. But this man was way more seasoned than him. There wasn't much to say. His objective of joining this village had been postponed. He expected to be in a squad by now. "Guess there aren't many of us left, huh?" The Heiland he met were far and in between.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:49 pm
User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Neo Byakyugan ::: Jounnin ::: Ex-Akatsuki ::: Ex-ANBU ::: Black Metal Hands Implant ::: Ex Snake Sage ::: 8/8

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

A young, long haired, busty seeming teenaged girl would walk through the door to the office of the Otogakure Office. She would see before her two gentleman one of which was quite familiar and the other was someone she had not yet met, who was he? She smiled lightly as she looked upon the two and spoke calmly, "I didn't know they made criminals kage's." She stated with a sly smile.

Chakra Points= 240

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:51 pm
ShiningAce

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

"There are only you, me, and my ex-husband Kleine who remain in the Heiland family," he said with a smile, "before it would've been me, you, Kleine, my three children, and their grandchildren. But for some odd reason, the Heiland family began to disappear one by one, some came back to life, and others just vanished."

"Ex-member of the Akatsuki, Mizuki, you should know that, you were apart of it yourself," he also noticed that Mizuki was in the room. Oh joyous of days, "and I didn't know that they let criminals still live after being in leaf for so long," he grinned. How did he know about that? His grandchildren told him...before they oddly disappeared, "so, what is the actual reason for your appearance here Mizuki? Surely it wasn't just to poke fun. I mean, I enjoy your company and the company of your boobs, but...yeah..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:04 am
User Image

Ethan acknowledged that a woman walked in, but didn't say anything. Nothing about her seemed particularly interesting, so he wouldn't bother unless she insisted. "I see." He said to Lars. "I guess that gives us a unique bond." He didn't really find it special, but unique seemed like the right word.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:12 am
User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Neo Byakyugan ::: Jounnin ::: Ex-Akatsuki ::: Ex-ANBU ::: Black Metal Hands Implant ::: Ex Snake Sage ::: 8/8

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

"Any involvement I had with the Akatsuki has been erased from Leaf record, benefits of being the pupil of the Hokage." She stated calmly as he would then go on about her breasts, as always when they met. "As flattering as ever aren't you?" She joked before getting down to business, "Well, I must say that the reason is simple. You are in need of ninja it seems, I am in need of a place to call home." She stated calmly before yawning, a teenaged sized anaconda slithering behind her towards her. "So is this the place, or should I keep looking?" She asked calmly a small smile still on her face.

Chakra Points= 240

Had0u

ShiningAce

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:23 am
ShiningAce

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

"Yes, a unique bond indeed, but do know, that even if you are related to me, you won't be given any special privileges or anything, it would be unfair if I treated you differently," he chuckled as he pat Cyrus on the head.

"Sure, you can live within Oto, I've already seen you fight and how you act amongst other shinobi, you'll be a great asset amongst the ranks of the military." He opens up the desk and pulls out the Hidden Sound headband, tossing it to her with a smile. "Welcome to Otogakure," he also tosses Cyrus a headband, if he was brought back to leaf, then it would be a souvenir, if he stayed in Oto, then he'd need it. He approached Mizuki and put two gentle hands on her shoulder, giving her a gentle smile, "I really am glad that you're joining me Mizuki..."

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:39 am
User Image

Cyrus caught the headband. "No special treatment?" The younger Heiland pouted. "That sucks." Special treatment from a Kage would be awesome. He could then commit his crimes in peace. Causing the innocent to quake in fear without worrying about authority. Cyrus' gaze dropped to the headband in his hands. He stuffed it in his back pocket. "How many genin and chuunin would you say you have?" He wanted to get an idea of what his competition was going to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:53 am
User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

As her new Kage would toss her her new headband, she would tie It around her upper right arm, the insignia facing outwards. The kid, more than likely a gennin after asking such a question and assuming special treatment, seemed to be in the pouting mood. Was it an act or for serious? That made her slightly curious, although she would not dissect him to find out as well they were comrades now. Lars would then make his way over to her and put his ever gentle hands on her shoulder and thank her in what she assumed was a thanks. Looking up at him, the snake around her feet, she answered. "Just don't make me regret it." She stated with a small laugh and smile. "So what is your first act, Kage of Otogakure?" She would ask.

Chakra Points= 240

Had0u

ShiningAce

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:07 am
ShiningAce

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

"We have no other shinobi at the moment, as we have JUST re-established the village but once the world receives word, shinobi will come pouring in,"
                                                    Lars said with a nod, grinning. "Already sent messages to the kages of the open villages, I'm going to have to go and speak to the Hokage about taking back ALL of my land or rather, to speak to him about diplomatic s**t. So yeah...I might be going. Depends," he shrugs, really just wanting to stay here and not do stuff. But then again, it was his village and he'd need to do all he could to keep it up and running, "also, if any of you two have any ideas to what could be constructed in Oto, let my secretary and assistant know, they should be able to help with that."

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff