"Ah," she started with a light frown, her hands raising to her cheeks. "I do apologize - I don't know why I would've seemed sad while talking about my family. Perhaps it's because I miss them, as well as the fact I'm a little homesick," the girl offered hesitantly, almost as if asking if that was the proper answer to his question. She still had no idea when or why she'd looked the way she did, since she couldn't watch herself speak, nor was she paying attention to her own expressions as she did. Perhaps she should pay more attention from now on...

'I've had worse' made it sound like it wasn't all that pleasant... "At least it's easy work," she commented a little uncertainly. Though, easy didn't exactly mean it was fun or nice or anything, unfortunately.

"I will!" Akira really didn't need to tell her to dress warmly when going to a place called Snowpoint; it had 'snow' in the name, and so it was probably a fairly safe bet that it snowed often there, or at the very least was quite a cold location. Warm clothing would definitely be a must. "I think, after Kodo, I might have to take a trip to Sinnoh." If only to visit Snowpoint!

He slept on a couch... instead of in his bed? But why...? Why would he do such a thing? She was very curious - very, very, incredibly curious - but she did her absolute best to not ask why, which was extremely difficult given how immensely curious she was now. But no, she couldn't ask him such a personal question; nevermind that she'd completely overlooked the fact he'd preemptively answered that question a few minutes ago. "Privacy is a wonderful thing," she agreed instead with a nod, focusing on the various pieces of furniture in the room. No, no chairs caught her eye just yet... "So you're looking for a hammock instead? I must admit, I know what those are, but I don't think I've ever been in one before," she admitted, her cheeks turning pink once more at the admission. They must've been quite common if people slept in them, yet she'd not so much as even been near one in person before. "Are they comfortable to sleep in?"

At his thought that he was keeping her from something, her eyes widened a little and she hastily shook her head, "Oh, no! Goodness, no, you aren't keeping me," the girl insisted, hoping he wasn't feeling like a bother or anything. "Quite the opposite, I very much prefer to explore stores like this with someone else as opposed to exploring them all alone, so I'm very grateful to have bumped into you. Though I must insist the opposite - I don't want to keep you, nor do I want to be a bother to you, so I hope that if you see a hammock or something similar, you won't hesitate to go look at it." Her words practically tumbled over each other as she spoke, not wanting him to feel like he was a bother and also wanting to ensure she wouldn't be a bother to him, and her worry made her speak rather quickly.