Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫] The Arwing (Otokage's Airship) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:39 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxx
                                                          He heard the word 'threesome', and from Lars' mouth. Priceless. "Threesome? Like from your Genin days?" He grinned. "Sounds like fun!" He was already all happy from the thought of it. Not with that one Genin scrub Cyrus almost killed, though. Maybe he could go fetch Bat Lars. "Sadly, we can't bring you, since you're so sore. Was it shingles? From Akane? Hysteria warned me of that." Not really. But he wouldn't be surprised. Anyway, moving on... "Well, it's good to have you on board, my friend! My name is Kleine Heiland. You've probably heard of me, but I felt like introducing myself anyway..." He heard Lars say his name. 'Akata'. The shinobi nodded; he'd remember that for later. "I'm glad to be considered so manly," he laughed awkwardly. Cyrus totally just went there with Akata. It would've been awkward to say, but angel host sex could be pretty awesome. Especially Actaeon's host. What if he switched?! Unlimited possibilities!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:51 pm
Apparently sex was a very important thing in their social circle. It wasn't something Akata was accustomed to, but everyone had their preferences. Sex didn't drive him in any way, probably because he had never experienced it. It was almost to the point where sexual conversations went straight over his head. "Um... right. Nice to meet you, Kleine Heiland." "Heiland? Did he just say Heiland? He's a Heiland?!" Apparently the Heiland name was important to Actaeon for whatever reason. "Actaeon seems to think you're really important. And that we have business with each other. Because your last name is Heiland."  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image

窓を粉砕
                                                    壁を取り壊す

User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

xxxxx
                                                    "Yeah, we're all Heilands actually..." he said with arms. That's right, with arms. Seems legit.

"I'll create footprints for others to follow..."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:01 pm
"Is it considered manly to openly provoke genins whom you're, roughly, 50 times stronger than?" Katsu mocked as he came in, his estimate based on the threat level he'd felt from Cyrus. It was probably around there, but Katsu didn't have such skill at this kind of thing. Now, then, he'd come to fight Lars to measure the difference time had put on him, but decided to fight with someone he'd more likely defeat as a warm up. The Akata boy seemed to be ignorant of Heilands, so Katsu decided to fill in the gap. "Heilands are big shot nobles from somewhere, and they usually become big shot shinobi. Just view them all as strong and 9 out of 10 as gay and you've pretty much got the right idea. They're also very prone to being a*****e-ish," he informed, so factual it should have been in a textbook.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

"At least I don't follow Heiland family around, masking your obvious envy for our namesake with cheap insults. You're pathetic." Cyrus continued to lie on the couch, one of his legs hanging off the side, his hands behind his head. He was pretty relaxed right now, given all the negativity that was around him. Cyrus honestly didn't have anything against Katsu, but he wouldn't take mud-slinging like that. He wasn't a b***h. "Anyway..." He couldn't find any words, nothing real important to say. The youngest Heiland gave a noncommittal shrug before closing his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxx
                                                          Kleine like, totally lol'd at Katsu. Not a laugh of contempt for what he said, but real laughter. Even though the other Heiland's always got super butthurt by him, Kleine always thought he was funny. He was that little stalker who would talk smack about the Heiland's wherever he went. Like a court jester. "I'm very prone to a lot of things when it comes to assholes," He nodded his head. Katsu really was completely accurate there. He should scribe the next encyclopedia. "If you're looking for the description of us, Akata, Katsu just delivered." Not the greatest first impression of them, but he shouldn't come to expect any more. Even though the family was... eccentric, at least they were fun. More fun than those honorably dull eastern families, anyhow. "We might have business together, though. Depends on what type of business you're speaking of." He sat down on the couch alongside Cyrus, combing his fingers down his silky hair. Kleine seemed to give this impression like he was the... top dog of these people. It was for a reason, anyway; he was the leader of the family. Had been since he was really young.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:18 pm
User Image

xxxxx
                                                    His eyes twitched, "y'know Kleine, whenever you talk about your d**k, an Uchiha gets an eternal sharingan," it was good thing...right? "Oh right, I remembered that I felt that Katsu was near, every time my uncertain twitch comes, this mofo is always on its heels. I wonder why," he sighed with arms folded and a sneer following, "can't believe that you're back Katsu, sure your history of us is almost damn near on point, but the kill-death ratio outweighs no matter what happens." He laughs a little, "I keed, I keed, but in all honesty Katsu, I'm glad that you're here and if you're looking to join a village, Otogakure is open. Like the idea?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cyrus was unable to resist a smirk as Kleine ran a hand through his white locks. He quietly hummed to himself, eyes still closed. "Katsu's just jealous of our Heiland love." He didn't just mean him and Kleine, though that was important to him. Cyrus meant the Heiland family in general. Lars. Kleine. Cyrus felt some sort of love for both of them.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:34 am
User Image
User Image

xxxxx
                                                          The man nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly with his partner. "I offered Katsu some Heiland love, but he's just a hater." He didn't exactly know how to respond to Lars. That would mean he'd been giving out droves of EMS, totally ruining the balance of the shinobi world. "Seems legit." Anyway, since we decided to skip Katsu and Akata, that meant Kleine had very little to reply to. So, Shane decided with no outside influence or OOC knowledge to kick Lars in the shin. "You're such a crowded person, you know? Somehow, we get this posse of all these people whenever we're near you. Or maybe its me. I am quite fabulous, so I'd understand..." Anyway, getting to the point... "But it's a drag. Cyrus, wanna do something interesting? We could actually just talk. I have some stuff about your specters I wanna know, since I haven't really gotten a progress update with you since you were a Genin." Getting naked with someone sadly didn't have that effect of sharing their wisdom of the ages. "Off to the country, or...?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:53 am
User Image

xxxxx
                                                    Lars bit his tongue at what he could possibly say, he was a big boy now, he had to be independent. Kages don't sulk. Kages don't b***h. Kage's don't whine and complain until they've become ex-kages of the past. Lars wasn't going to deal with another fight from another shinobi, especially after he had JUST got finished fighting an anbu that threatened his village, well, not for awhile at least. He had remembered when he blew up Katsu's leg, a double KO during the age of the Madking, and a simple moment of bygones being bygones after a chat in Taki as it was still Taki. Years gone by. So many memories. Lars remained silent and moved over to the master scroll of Oto's techniques, handing it to Akata, "you might need this, either to learn it or to teach shinobi. It helps." Lars remained quiet after that because Shut Up Hadou, apparently.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:59 am
User ImageUser Image

"Okay."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:49 am
after a long walk to find a ladder or some way up to this giant floating ship, she finally the long climb up "This had better be worth the effort.... cause its not short trip up it seems."she thought to herself as she climbed as she reached the peak, standing on the airship finally, she looked down and wish she had not done so "Oh my..... um.... i now know why they say to never look down from there things..." Thats what the scientist had said so many time but she never payed attention until now as she backed away from the edge and looked around quietly "someone has to be here...if not the otokage atleast" She said as she started to walk around the deck until she saw a door, pulling it open and peeking in to see alot of people talking "Um... excuse me, Im looking for a man with a angel... His name is Cyrus. Have you seen him?" She asked through the door, wanting to not be rude and just enter.  

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:21 am
Had0u

Shane Allgay Errday

User Image

AxxkxxaxxtxxaXXXXXXPxxaxxrxxixxsxxh

"I'm the lost Angel knocking on Satan's door".XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Fear the Angel in the shadow...
When dusk turns to dawn
Fear the Angel in the shadow...
His name is Actaeon"

KumogakureXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
JouninXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
AssassinXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
8-Winged HostXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"What? All of them are Heilands? Akata! As my host, you are obligated to serve these people!" While Actaeon's was going crazy about the Heilands, the man took the scroll from Lars with a bow of thanks. "What the hell are you talking about?" "A long time ago, in a country, far, far away..." Akata shook his head. He didn't care that much. Either way, he wasn't just going to pledge his life to a bunch of people he just met for no reason. And he was already a Shinobi underneath the Otokage, what more did Actaeon want? "And I guess Actaeon thinks I should serve you... all of you... because of some connection he has with the Heiland family." At that point, the Hachiha was pretty much jumping around with excitement, in all of his nude glory. That was until Katsu arrived and explained the Heilands to Akata, who seemed surprised. They couldn't have been all bad. They were treating him rather nicely.

"What... did that little wretch just say?" Maybe the others didn't feel it, but the Jounin definitely understood what was happening inside of him. Actaeon was beginning to rage. At a slightly rude comment or two. "Um..." Aka turned to Katsu and shrugged. "Thanks, I guess. For the information." When Cyrus shared his rebuttle with the one named Katsu, Actaeon cheered. "I like that one! He takes pride in being a Heiland! They come from great blood." To Akata, it sounded like Actaeon was dickriding just a little bit. But he didn't do it often, so when he did, it was a sight to see.

As for Kleine's question about what type of business they had, Actaeon had a direct answer to that. Of course it would have to be relayed. "Tell them, exactly as I say, I am the host of Actaeon Gamarell, vessel of the Heiland House and close friend of Dahka, himself. And I hereby pledge myself to the Heilands." "He wants me to tell you his title and how I'm his host, and that I'll do whatever I can to help the Heilands." He worded it in a way that wasn't exactly bonding him to a group of strangers for the rest of his life, but would still do what he could to help them out if he could. He was all dull and honorable, being from one of those dull and honorable eastern families.

Current Chakra Amount: 200 [8-Wings: 315 total when added]
8-Wings: Stage Three
Technique(s) Used: -

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:09 pm
"Envy...? Pathetic...?" Katsu muttered silently, trying to comprehend who this Heiland boy thought he was. He looked over at Lars, his offer having a certain allure to it. Mist was full to the brink, but perhaps it was the next best thing to it, given their alliance. Plus, there was one thing Katsu wanted to do right now above everything else. "Sure, I'll join, however..." He unsheathed his blade, pointing it Cyrus, "I want to make the pecking order around here clear. Fight me." His challenge was short, old fashioned, and rather bland, but it got his point across. He was not going to take s**t from a Heiland he didn't recognize. There was someone at the door as well, but Katsu was too focused and annoyed right now to care.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cyrus smiled mischievously, picking himself up from the couch. He eyed Katsu, a glint of excitement in his eye. He also pulled out his sword, and pointed it at Katsu. Cyrus was honor bound, so he wouldn't attack until Katsu said the word. "Okay. Let's see how this pecking order idea goes." He continued to point his blade at Katsu, while his specters stood by his side, waiting for a command. He wouldn't use them however, in respect for his fellow swordsman. "I didn't catch your name. I'm Cyrus." His blade would still be pointing at the man, but he wouldn't attack. "I am also a swordsman, as you can tell. I request that I can make the first move?" He usually didn't like making the first move, but he suspected that this fight would be strange. He could work with strange.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff