Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Doppelgänger [Acc/Walk-In To Audition] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:01 pm
WELCOME TO THE LIVE AUDITIONS FOR Doppelgänger
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍ A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE RP
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍BUMP

User Image

▉ ▊ ▋ ▍TO APPLY FOR A ROLE, CHECK THE THREAD FOR AVAILABLE SLOTS, THEN MAKE POST HERE AS INTENDED CHARACTER.
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍PICTURE AND POST LAY OUT NOT REQUIRED FOR WALK-IN BUT OPTIONAL.
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍STILL ACCEPTING WRITING SAMPLES AND RESERVES. LIVE AUDITION IS THE ALTERNATE WAY OF JOINING.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:19 pm
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍BUMP

User Image

▉ ▊ ▋ ▍TO APPLY FOR A ROLE, CHECK THE THREAD FOR AVAILABLE SLOTS, THEN MAKE POST HERE AS INTENDED CHARACTER.
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍STILL ACCEPTING WRITING SAMPLES AND RESERVES. LIVE AUDITION IS THE ALTERNATE WAY OF JOINING.

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:15 pm
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍BUMP

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:39 pm
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍BUMP

User Image

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:17 pm
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍HAPPY ▍▋ ▊ ▉
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍HARLEQUIN ▍▋ ▊ ▉
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍"EVER GET THAT FEELING THAT SOMEONE IS WATCHING YOU? SORRY. OH- YOU SHOULD GET THAT MOLE CHECKED OUT." ▍▋ ▊ ▉

User ImageUser Image
Happy tried his best to be happy. It was unfortunate that his name made him a walking paradox. Whether he liked it or not (he sort of liked it). The part that made him a broken man wasn't welcome in his personality. Perfecting himself for the entertainment of unappreciative fools got on his nerves. Did he show it? No. Of course not. He couldn't. He wouldn't.

Smile! Walk and smile!

That's all that he was doing. Walking around, looking for the ever elusive Pierrot. Pierrot could've been holed upanywhere. There was a man who liked to cloister himself. There wasn't any point in putting him in an insane asylum because he made every niche and corner his cell. Staining it with tears. Making things dreary. Dark, damp, and dreary. Because he was incessant with that behavior. Consistent. A reliable reaction for any cause and effect routine.

Everyone was a secret sadist. Who didn't like to see someone get hurt? See someone cry? Happy's intrigue was piqued by all kinds of pain. But he didn't let anyone know. Not that anyone would notice. They were too absorbed in the winding catacombs of their own dreams. The twisted labyrinths of their own nightmares. The atmosphere in that dolorous compound was depressing. Dour. Tomorrow it would be no better. Happy expected a couple more suicides. A couple more bodies would be catapulted tomorrow. Or else the corpses would rot and bring forth diseases.

Though, not as grave as the preexisting diseases in the heart and mind. DID YOU LOVE HIM MORE THAN ME? She was always in his though. Lurking about the corners of his strained mental state. YOU LOVE ME MORE RIGHT? BECAUSE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO CHOOSE. YOU SHOULD LOVE THE BOTH OF US... ...BUT LOVE ME MORE.

"Where did everyone go?" Happy walked through the crowds trying to catch glimpses of familiar faces. Familiar shapes. Backsides. Scalps. Happy wasn't happy to lose anything. Losing people was the worst. Where is Pierrot? He disappeared an hour ago? YOU'RE CHOOSING HIM! AREN'T YOU! YOU! YOU CAN'T! The Harlequin stopped and stood in front of a seemingly barren concessions stand and stood there. Scratching the back of his feathered head.

"Where am I? I lost them first. Now I've lost myself. That's preposterous. It's ludicrous. How silly of me! Oh, I'm lost. Lost, lost! What'll I do now?" He began to shuffle and idly kick at something across the ground. it was a flattened can. All the while, bemoaning his situation. "I turn around one minute to make funny faces at someone crying. I turn around again. Everyone is gone! What's wrong with this world! It changes so often! Yet it's still the same!"

▉ ▊ ▋ ▍▋ ▊ ▉ ▍▋ ▊ ▉ ▍▋ ▊ ▉ ▍▋ ▊ ▉

CURRENT THEATRICS ON DISPLAY: Harlequin is out and about narrating his life's story.
OUT OF CHEESE: I've auditioned! Pay attention to me people! Am I great or am I terrible? I can work on a different role

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:24 pm
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍BUMP

User Image

▉ ▊ ▋ ▍I got the part!  

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:24 pm
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍BUMP

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:38 pm
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍"SPARKLE" MACDUFFY ▍▋ ▊ ▉
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍BUNNY ▍▋ ▊ ▉
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍"SO, HOW CAN I TELL IF THE SAFETY IS OFF? OR ON? OR OFF? ON?" ▍▋ ▊ ▉

User ImageUser Image
She was about to inspect a can but thought better of it. She was used to getting yelled at, but did not care for it happening again.

"Why would they have tear spray---I mean, why would they have pepper gas---under their armpits? There's no label. How do you know it's not hair spray or deodorant? Because... I'm in need of both." She directed her shapely nose towards each round, comely shoulder. There were shower facilities but she was wary of going alone; and wary of going with another woman in case they became a more attractive, more bountiful target; and if she had her way, then she would be washing herself with a hose by the elephants. Two is better than one. I know my arithmetic. Safety in numbers pertained to the number of safe men surrounding an innocent girl. (The real Santa, wearing his fake beard for show, gave her presents every year for Christmas when she was a child, so she was sure of her innocence). Her father taught her to beware of danger. A pretty girl always got taken advantage of, got into trouble, or got sold by their biological mother to strange men (her father was actually a straight lace and an underhanded cheapskate who wouldn't fork out money to the proper adoption agency).

Also, because stupid people were prone to 'believe anything' she did the opposite on purpose. She scrutinized everything down to its most, minute details. Wisdom lacking, comprehension was therefore difficult. She refused to understand any given answer, any given explanation, unless she could come to the conclusion by her own method. "He doesn't look like Pierrot. You didn't even ask him if he was Pierrot. You're just assuming he is." Gun nose down, she used her free hand to point. Sparkle pointed at the gas mask, because merely looking in a direction felt insufficient. "Since when does Pierrot wear... this thing?" Her handsome eyebrows drew together in doubt.

▉ ▊ ▋ ▍▋ ▊ ▉ ▍▋ ▊ ▉ ▍▋ ▊ ▉ ▍▋ ▊ ▉

CURRENT THEATRICS ON DISPLAY: current characters are still at concessions. bunny is claiming 'stranger danger'.
OUT OF CARDBOARD: hello, i am the infamous gm (dictator) known as NTN. i am not that scary, honest.

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas