Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:18 pm
A light knock sounded on the door from the hallway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:28 pm
She knew she had questions, she had been thinking about so many before, but then the whole thing with the Rockets happened...
Being given some extra time might work out. so when he offered to give her his contact information, she nodded thankfully.

Another knock at the door, draw her eyes toward it. her nurse? or her Uncle.
"Come in." she said.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:44 pm
The door opened quietly, a familiar redheaded figure standing beyond, a clean cast enveloping his hand and wrist and a weary expression in his features. He checked his side briefly for his companion before raising his eyes to the room's occupants, mildly surprised to see Alder there as well before remembering that the Champion had voiced his intents to visit Rosie. Luke lingered in the doorway, not wanting to interrupt, "Ah, sorry…"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:50 pm
Anastasia was indeed still at Luke's side, and as he opened the door, her bright blue eyes immediately looked for Rosie. She didn't know who this other man was, but Rosie! With an excited "bree!" the Umbreon darted forward to the side of the bed, and jumped up to put her paws on the blonde's knees. "Breon!"

Alder looked rather surprised, not so much at Luke - since he figured the youth would want to see his friend this morning - but at the state of his countenance and more importantly, the cast on his hand. That wasn't there yesterday. His confusion showed a bit on his face as he asked, "Luke, how are you?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:12 pm
Its wasn't either of the people she expected, but Rosie certainly didn't have a problem with who did show up in the doorway.
Sitting up a little taller, her mouth opening a little as if to say something, before her eyes caught sight of the cast on his hand.
She paused, she didn't know what all had happened since she had but taken to the hospital, she didn't know if he had been hurt during the attack.
Any questions she might have had about it though were set aside however when an Umbreon with pink hearts and blue eyes jumped into the room and up next to Rosie.

With a start that made her flinch Rosie let out a gasp as the Umbreon next to her leaned into her lap, both hands clasping over her mouth in shock, wide blue eyes staring unmoving at the dark type for a couple of seconds before she could confirm hat this was. Anastasia.
"Oh my god-"
Moving hurt, a lot, as did just breathing, but the blond managed to find her arms around the dark type and burry herself into the Umbreon's shoulders.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:36 pm
He spared a moment to appreciate the reunion between the Umbreon and her friend - not her trainer, but a familiar face nonetheless - before Alder's question drew his attention. The confusion was difficult to overlook as well as understandable; there hadn't been but so many hours left in the day when they had parted ways the previous day, and yet he had somehow found a way to use that time to break his hand, fracture his ribs, and concuss himself. The plain efficiency of it all was baffling, and if Abel hadn't successfully collected and returned his pokemon from the center, Luke might have been more inclined to believe that they had in fact been Rockets. Conscious of Alder's expression but unwilling to dive uninvited into story time, his uninjured hand fell sheepishly to the injured, "I'm… all right, I guess." As it had worked out, he had been able to find Anastasia, so he couldn't complain but so much.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:11 pm
The Umbreon half-twisted in Rosie's arms in order to nuzzle the girl's face and lick her cheek a little. Alder watched with a smile, though he didn't know the story behind the dark-type's appearance, before he focused on Luke. He was very curious to know what had happened between the previous evening and this morning, but he was done there and had little reason to stay. Thus, he cast around before spotting a pen and a small notepad, and wrote a number on it along with his name, then tore the sheet off and offered it to Rosie. "Here's my number. Feel free to call me if you can think of those questions, alright?" He finished with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:49 pm
The lick tickled, causing Rosie to tilt her chin up again and with a soft smile hugged the Umbreon tighter.
There wasn't any lost hope, but Rosie knew they had to face the possibility of her not returning, with Vahy'n and Mieu having been returned to them, what would the chances of a third being, especially since there have been pokemon taken that never did return home.
This was, one of the first good things to happen to the group, for a long time.
"Oh my gosh Anastasia... how?"

A piece of paper was handed to Rosie, who looked up when she noticed someone approaching her,
"Thank you, And I will... I know I'll have some I just... need to sort through them first I think." She replied with an apology in her tone.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:53 pm
His smile continued and he nodded. It was completely understandable that she needed time to sort her thoughts. "Of course. Take care of yourself, and you too, Luke," he said pointedly to the younger redhead, silently alluding to the fact that he hadn't had that cast yesterday. With a smile and parting wave to the young pair, he headed out the door and closed it behind him.

Anastasia was content to stay in Rosie's lap, enjoying the hugs and attention.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:51 pm
Luke nodded his regard to Alder as the older trainer moved to depart, still not entirely sure that he hadn't interrupted them and inadvertently pressured the discussion to end prematurely. He moved into the room to clear the doorway, though, leaving him at a comfortable conversational distance to address Rosie's amazement, "I wound up at a friend's place last night and she came out from a back room. He'd been looking after her for a week, apparently, after he found her wandering around in bad shape outside the city. Seems he was planning to take her to the pokecenter to try and find the owner, but her pokeball's been lost, so…"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:08 pm
"We will, thank you Alder." Rosie said as he took his leave.
This wasn't the first time that the League champion had taken interest in helping Kodo, and while Steven had done them a lot of good, there was only so much he could do... she understood he had other obligations. Watching Alder go, she hoped that this would spark something that might inspire a little more hope into Kodo.

"Your friend just found her?" She asked, looking down at Anastasia, her brow furrowing in worry. "Oh sweety, what happened. Thank goodness for good people in this world." She looked up at Luke "how lucky that your friend found her. Have you told Sera yet?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:10 pm
He offered a shrug in reply. "I sent her a message last night, but she didn't reply. I was wondering if you had heard from her." It was a short trip to check her home directly, but he was already at the hospital for other purposes, so.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:14 pm
Shaking her head she straightened herself up the best she could. "I haven't... Not since before the convention."
This was a little worry some, but recently... at least since the accident Seraphine had been spending more and more time alone. "Maybe she just didn't have her phone with her."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:19 pm
A brief hum of thought. "Yeah. Wouldn't be the first time she didn't answer. But that's fine; we'll just have to hope she's at home." The words were spoken as much to Anastasia as to Rosie, an implicit promise that the pokemon and trainer would be reunited before much longer.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:23 pm
Rosie smiled gently, looking down at Anastasia and gently stroking the pokemon's head. "She'll be home, don't worry girl, you'll see Sera soon."
Sera would need this, after everything she went through, this was another bit of hope that their friend can use.

She continued to stroke the Umbreon's head, glancing back up at Luke, with a hesitance on his hand. "I didn't know you got hurt."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff