Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:20 pm
Yuri blinked a couple times at Dove. Whoa ho... okay... he might have to keep that in mind. He said nothing though and continued to just lounge on the sofa.

Flynn looked a little bewildered though at her joke. "What do you mean?"

"She means your work is boring," Yuri replied. He then looked over at Dove. "Okay, so how about you tell us what you've been up to?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:42 pm
She pretended not to notice his perplexed look, instead choosing to grin over the rim of her glass at Flynn as she took another sip.

At Yuri's explanation of what she had meant, she waved her hand. "No, I don't think your work is boring... international relations are a big deal for my own family, and I think you've got a very worth while job," she told him, before swirling her wine gently again. "I'm glad it's going well," she added, a little softer and more sincere.

When asked about herself, she shrugged a little, then looked to Yuri. "Same old same. I did land a pretty big spread, for a magazine in Unova. The photographers are coming here, though. They want to shoot in Sandalwood City." A grin. "Sandalwood city, where I just so happened to go last week as a get away and happened to catch myself another rather large friend. Repede might like her. She took out my entire team, aside from Lovey, who is, oddly enough, not being social..." A short laugh, though she did spare a glance around the room, just in case the eevee had returned. "I also happened to run across another rocket, but we got away safely and sent video footage to the police...and I think that's it. There was something about a date and some rain, but, I can't remember too much about it..." she smirked, with a glance at the long haired man on her couch.

Clearly, she was in a good mood, and planned on making the night as fun and carefree as possible. It was Yuri's birthday after all, and formality and calm just didn't seem to be his style.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:10 pm
Both men paused and just kind of stared at Dove in equal disbelief.

"A Rocket?" Flynn repeated, unsure how to take that news. But she had said that she got away safely so... that was good. He was just kinda ... surprised.

"Wow, you're getting all the action. How about spreading some around?" Yuri said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:14 pm
She blinked at their looks, feigning an expression of offense. "So no one wants to hear about my photoshoot...?" she teased, before standing and moving back toward the kitchen as she talked.

"We're okay Flynn... It was nothing like last time," she assured him, taking her phone from the counter and flipping through it until she found the video she had taken, turning her phone horizontally before she handed it off to Flynn. "The Pokemon were the problem...the big black...Feraligatr, I think, attacked after Sparky went after this Genger the guy had last time, and it might have said something? Sparky burned a huge R in the grass, and the Gengar seemed proud of it, so..." she shrugged, and instead sat at the arm of Flynn's chair to be closer to both men.

If Flynn watched the video, he would see slightly unstable footage of the pokemon fighting, along with a smaller, blurry dot on the opposite shore she assummed was their trainer...the rocket.

"We ended up running, but the man didnt really do anything... He just wouldn't call his Pokemon back, and had one of the smallest vocabularies I've ever encountered..." Not that the foul language had been any real concern.

That said, she tipped her head in Yuri's direction as she took another sip, hotting him with another playful look over her glass. "So you want some action, Yuri...?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:49 pm
Both of them went quiet, allowing Dove to explain. Flynn leaning over to see the girl's screen as she showed him her video which... didn't really tell a whole lot. He could make out some figures but nothing really distinguishable.

"Well, I'm glad you're all right," Flynn said with a smile. While Yuri just continued to lounge lazily right where he was.

Dove's question got his attention though.

"I usually do," he said back. Thought what kind of action she meant... he could only speculate.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:00 pm
She took her phone back and sat it aside on an endtable, before returning Flynn's smile. "Mmm...thanks," she smiled, before lowering her eyes. "Anyway, enough about that. Now I'm curious," she grinned, turning to the other man, "About this action that the birthday boy is into."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:08 pm
"Curious?" Flynn echoed, sounding a bit unsure. His eyes darting between Dove and Yuri. Uh...

"Oh really?" Yuri then asked smugly, still not bothering to move from where he was.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:10 pm
Dove's smile smoothed a little more, her expression softer. "Mmm... not sharing?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:13 pm
Yuri laughed a little. "I'm into different kinds. Depends on my mood."

Flynn just stared, his cheeks flushing as he quickly looked away.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:15 pm
A neatly trimmed brow raised at his confession, and she bit back a smile. "Mm... know what I'm in the mood for?" she grinned, glancing to Flynn before her eyes flicked back to Yuri.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:23 pm
Flynn was currently rubbing the back of his neck with one hand, not sure what to make of all of this. He didn't think Dove had this sort of things in her. Although... it would kinda explain the thing back at the restaurant the other day.

Yuri glanced over at Flynn too, then looked back to Dove, that little smirk of his playing on his lips. "What?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:26 pm
Another lingering gaze at Yuri, her eyes lidded and reflecting the color from the wine in the glass she held to her lips.

"...Curry."

With a laugh, she slid off of the arm of Flynn's chair, and moved back into the kitchen, reaching to stir the food on the stove top.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:28 pm
Yuri laughed, having suspected she was up to something like that. "Yeah, I think I'm in the mood for that too," he agreed.

Flynn just looked... flustered. "You're terrible," he muttered towards Yuri, who just gave him a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:34 pm
Dove grinned, though her face turned pink as she turned away from them. "Oh, I'm sure that's not nearly as bad as he could be..." she sighed, hoping it had been just loud enough for Yuri to hear. They were in private, and it was all in good fun, afterall. This was okay...she hoped.

With a slightly apologetic look, she looked back to Flynn, her cheeks pink. "That was fun. Are you guys hungry?" she asked, motioning for them to join her at the counter. They would have to move some of the cupcakes to be able to use the counter... but things were set at the table already. Kind of.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:41 pm
Flynn cleared his throat and had to nod his agreement. Certainly that was not as bad as he could be, although Dove had certainly played her part as well... but he wasn't going to comment on that.

"Starving," Yuri said as he finally got up and went to sit at the counter, soon followed by Flynn.

Yuri then took a moment to pick up one of the cupcakes and look it over. "Did you make these yourself?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff