Welcome to Gaia! ::

[UN]Official base of Rooster Teeth Inc.

Back to Guilds

An Group for all RT/AH/Podcast/RWBY/ETC. Fans 

Tags: Rooster Teeth, achievement hunter, RWBY, RT Podcast, Red vs Blue 

Reply [UN]Official base of Rooster Teeth Inc.
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Is Your Favorite?
  Gavin
  Michael
  Ray
View Results

The Dread Wolf

Captain

Naughty Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:06 pm
Pokii Panda
Arkzy
Pokii Panda

What do you look forward to most each week ?

I look forward to the Minecraft Let's Play each week. Probably more than anything else, but I enjoy something they put out everyday.

That's how I am. I love the Minecraft's more than anything, but I love their other stuff just as much.
I'm really hoping to be at RTX next year, and meet some of the friends I've made through Rooster Teeth. Do you plan on going to an RTX event one year ?

I would love to go to RTX. It sounds, and looks like a super fun event. It really just depends on what's happening in my life at the time. I would love to go next year. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:27 pm
Arkzy
Pokii Panda
Arkzy
Pokii Panda

I look forward to the Minecraft Let's Play each week. Probably more than anything else, but I enjoy something they put out everyday.

That's how I am. I love the Minecraft's more than anything, but I love their other stuff just as much.
I'm really hoping to be at RTX next year, and meet some of the friends I've made through Rooster Teeth. Do you plan on going to an RTX event one year ?

I would love to go to RTX. It sounds, and looks like a super fun event. It really just depends on what's happening in my life at the time. I would love to go next year. heart

I'm planning on trying to go to my local anime convention as well as RTX this year. I'm saving up all my extra change and money I make throughout this year lol That's going to be super fun!
Who are you hoping to meet more ?

Pokii Panda

The Dread Wolf

Captain

Naughty Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:32 pm
Pokii Panda
Arkzy
Pokii Panda
Arkzy
Pokii Panda

I'm planning on trying to go to my local anime convention as well as RTX this year. I'm saving up all my extra change and money I make throughout this year lol That's going to be super fun!

I would love to meet all of them? Lol. I love Achievement Hunter so they would be top priority. But really everyone that works at Rooster Teeth are awesome, and meeting any of them would be super cool.

Another exciting aspect to go down to Austin, would be the food. heart
I am obsessed with food. emotion_dowant

How about you, who would you love to meet?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:12 pm
Arkzy
Pokii Panda
Arkzy
Pokii Panda
Arkzy
Pokii Panda

I would love to meet all of them? Lol. I love Achievement Hunter so they would be top priority. But really everyone that works at Rooster Teeth are awesome, and meeting any of them would be super cool.

Hm... Well, like you, I want to meet everyone. And Achievement Hunter is definitely top priority! But honestly, I would love love love to meet Michael redface He's definitely my favorite from the AH boys.
And I feel like Ray and I could possibly be friends o: Bah, I don't know. Everyone! lol

Oh really? I think it would be pretty interesting to try. (I'm trying to get out of my picky-eater shell)

I want to go next year with my best friend because she's trying to begin her portfolio now and be the first official girl in Achievement Hunter c: And she's going next year, so hopefully I can go with her.

Pokii Panda

The Dread Wolf

Captain

Naughty Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:25 pm
Pokii Panda
Arkzy
Pokii Panda
Arkzy
Pokii Panda

Hm... Well, like you, I want to meet everyone. And Achievement Hunter is definitely top priority! But honestly, I would love love love to meet Michael redface He's definitely my favorite from the AH boys.
And I feel like Ray and I could possibly be friends o: Bah, I don't know. Everyone! lol

Oh really? I think it would be pretty interesting to try. (I'm trying to get out of my picky-eater shell)

I want to go next year with my best friend because she's trying to begin her portfolio now and be the first official girl in Achievement Hunter c: And she's going next year, so hopefully I can go with her.

I was a picky eater as well. Yep, all I can say is try anything and everything. However sketchy it looks or smells. emotion_puke

Ah, well technically Lindsey is the first AH girl, I think see was inducted a couple weeks back. But more AH girls is something that would be cool to see happen. But, their current office is so small. gonk

I wish your friend good luck! biggrin A future team ladies and team lasses would be beautiful to see. Even if it takes AH ten years to get it happening.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:06 pm
hello im phoenix nice to meet u all lol I like red vs blue and RWBY and hope to chat to with u all cat_3nodding  

fallen phoenix100

Friendly Knight

9,225 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Dread Wolf

Captain

Naughty Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:53 pm
fallen phoenix100
hello im phoenix nice to meet u all lol I like red vs blue and RWBY and hope to chat to with u all cat_3nodding

Hello, how do you do?
cat_cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:21 pm
Arkzy
Pokii Panda
Arkzy
Pokii Panda
Arkzy
Pokii Panda

I was a picky eater as well. Yep, all I can say is try anything and everything. However sketchy it looks or smells. emotion_puke

Ah, well technically Lindsey is the first AH girl, I think see was inducted a couple weeks back. But more AH girls is something that would be cool to see happen. But, their current office is so small. gonk

I wish your friend good luck! biggrin A future team ladies and team lasses would be beautiful to see. Even if it takes AH ten years to get it happening.

Maybe I'll get there one day... lol Until then, I will continue to eat my junk food and fruit! Heh.

Yeah, but Lindsay never plays the games, and that's what my friend is trying to do. I hope she gets there. I'd be able to go and visit, when I can; be fantastic. I would love to be one of the team Lasses, but I am God awful at gaming, and I don't pretend to be good. However, I guess I would just be screwing everything up for everyone else, like Gav does.

I wouldn't mind seeing Lindsay in more games. I think that would be pretty neat.

Pokii Panda

Pokii Panda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 pm
fallen phoenix100

Hello, hello.
How are you ?
So who's your favorite character so far in RWBY ?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:34 pm
Pokii Panda

Maybe I'll get there one day... lol Until then, I will continue to eat my junk food and fruit! Heh.

Yeah, but Lindsay never plays the games, and that's what my friend is trying to do. I hope she gets there. I'd be able to go and visit, when I can; be fantastic. I would love to be one of the team Lasses, but I am God awful at gaming, and I don't pretend to be good. However, I guess I would just be screwing everything up for everyone else, like Gav does.

I wouldn't mind seeing Lindsay in more games. I think that would be pretty neat.

I loved the Things To Do In Minecraft Lindsay made. I agree it would be cool to see her in the Let's Play's.

I would as well love to be in team lasses. emotion_kirakira (Or ladies, but I'm only 19 so...)
I'm rather good at video games, not beast like Ray though.

Random Question Time! Since you also love the Minecraft Let's Play's...
What is you favorite Minecraft LP episodes?  

The Dread Wolf

Captain

Naughty Duck

BooBerry_z

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:42 am
Hello I am Booberry_z, I enjoy long walks on beach, Italian, and am a Virgo xd But in all seriousness... Hey. And as you can see by my avatar... (<--Weiss) I know about RWBY. whee Hope to meet more new people! yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:33 pm
Pokii Panda
fallen phoenix100

Hello, hello.
How are you ?
So who's your favorite character so far in RWBY ?

I like all of them lol  

fallen phoenix100

Friendly Knight

9,225 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

dualdev

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:49 am
hi! my name is cecil. im a really big fan of rooster teeth but i havent been for long. i was first introduced to them by watching rage quits,, the first one specifically was the impossible game. since the whole connect the hots thing i was a little wary and havent been keeping up much but im trying to again.
ive seen every rage quit and animated adventure uou im trying to see every minecraft lets play.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:46 pm
Arkzy

Oh my gosh! The Frienderman Don't Dance?!?! I love love love that one! I watched it, I know, 5 times and laughed every single time...

I'm 21, so I think a Team Lass would be okay. The only thing is, I know there are three girls that already call themselves Team Lass... Ray's girlfriend, Courtney and their friend's Tora and Bunny. ;c
I wish I was better at them, and I don't think anyone could be as beast as Ray, heh.

Oh dear god... Uhm... Hm... I loved The End AND King Ryan, but I don't really remember them all, sadly...
Your's ?

Pokii Panda

Pokii Panda

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:51 pm
BooBerry_z
Hello I am Booberry_z, I enjoy long walks on beach, Italian, and am a Virgo xd But in all seriousness... Hey. And as you can see by my avatar... (<--Weiss) I know about RWBY. whee Hope to meet more new people! yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

Helllo!
I like beaches and I'm a Cancer ;D lol
I love your Weiss avi c; very adorable.

So, is RWBY what got you into Rooster Teeth ?

Post Counter : 17

[UN]Official base of Rooster Teeth Inc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces