Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Fighting Spirit (/w Roses) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:21 am
RosesandBlood

T'bit waited, laughing as Evan gave him his phone back and flirtatiously twirl before leaving for his apartment door with a wave. The lion man just rolled his eyes, waving back and turning to head towards his own apartment building that wasn't that much classier than Evan's, though the security guard was a definite plus. If Evan ever did turn stalker, the older guy would be able to pelt him with stale pastries and other pocket snacks during commercials. Chuckling to himself a bit more loudly than the funny thought was warranted, T'bit shook his head at himself as he got onto the elevator. The blond was a bit of a fan sometimes, but it was kinda nice to be valued by a near-stranger. T'bit was soon home, flopped out onto his bed and stomach full of a bit of meat he'd grabbed from his fridge that held nothing but meat and a few jugs of water; all the necessities.

Work and work-outs seemed to go by faster, a goal now flashing like a large positive neon sign at the end of his week, starting with the fight. Though, that neon sign seemed to only grow brighter the hours he managed to head over to The Tow and sit at the bar. T'bit ignored a front-page story on an old man's paper one day, seeing a murder had occurred one night, the body found crushed to bits in the local trash heap. Though, he knew it was likely Marcus' work; the agent tended to make his 'visits' coincide with his ... feeding schedule. Not everybody could live on cows, T'bit knew, but it was still a bit of a relief to see Evan the next night at the bar as right as rain, chatting with him as usual when he had a free minute.

But soon, the night of the fight was upon them and T'bit once again found himself in front of his locker, stuffing his duffel bag in and getting himself properly dressed. The heat of the room had his heart pumping a steady rhythm, body hole and uninjured after the time he'd gotten to heal in-between fights. He felt a cool hand give him a welcoming slap on the back.

"Good luck, Bite. You're going to need it."

"You know me Slink, I don't need luck. I've got skill," he replied, closing his locker and giving the female a grin. She seemed surprised a moment, and he realized he didn't usually have this much positive energy before a fight. Energy, yes, but not usually like this.

"You find yourself a new girlfriend, or did you just get laid?" she said, hissing out a laugh and he gave her a light shove. "... Sseriously, good luck. You're in for a bear of a fight."

"Literally, I know," T'bit replied with a slight wince. No werewolf tonight, no, Tonight, we was fighting nothing less than Whiney-the-Pooh's big, nasty, veteran-fighter brother. Tonight, the odds were not in T'bit's favor but quite a lot of bets were being made, considering the exciting prospect of a lionman versus a bearman. "Worry about your own fights, Slink."

After the first two rounds, it was T'bit's turn. He wasn't the last fight of the night, but almost was; building the tension and letting those who knew the fighting roster to eagerly jabber to others before the announcer began his usual shouts over the megaphone. "Ladies, and Bastards! Welcome to--"

T'bit heard as he walked out from the private locker room towards the ring, pausing mid-step when he heard a familiar shout near the rope separating the crowd from the fighters. The poking blond head in the swarm nearest the ring was easy to see, making T'bit grin widely as he padded out into the official fighting square, even as the other fighter made his way more slowly out and into position.

"I give you, Tight Bite! And his opponent, Devil's Claw! Who will be king of the jungle tonight, the savage lion or brutish bear? Make yer bets, folks!"

The lionman went though his usual light flexing, streaching out his limbs and making sure he was nice and loose as he glared over at his opponent: a man who looked as solid as a triple-brick wall, thick-limbed and bearded. He had hair curling on his lower stomach and back, bearish without even needing to try as he gave the lion a yellowed smile, teeth all present like little blocks solidly lining the man's jaw. Then, the bell rang out and they both started forward.

T'bit grit his teeth together, his body shifting into his half-form as he moved and seeing the man in front of him swell with fur and added bulk. When they grappled one another, chests slamming, it felt like hitting a triple-thick brick wall with legs. T'bit was shorter than the monster of a man, but used the height difference to his advantage. Before the bear could try to get his jaws facing down to bit, Tb'it was already shoving his head upwards, skull slamming the bear's jaws painfully shut with a snap before the lion tilted his head to get his jaws around the bear's thick and meaty neck. It wasn't a good hold, and he only felt flabby skin and fur between his teeth as his claws hooked into the bear's equally-flabby stomach. Both attempts at quickly injuring the bear seemed to only anger Claw, the bear's massive arms grabbing T'bit in an odd mock of a hug, and the crowd yelled encouragement to both beasts, half yelling for a crushing bear hug and the other half yelling for T'bit to make the guts hit the concrete floor.

The lionman sucked in air through his nose, jaws busy trying to dig deeper into the bear to find the jugular or windpipe in vain ad blood gushed between his claws, making the furry bear stomach suddenly slick and harder to get traction against as T'bit felt the bear trying to crush him with those meaty arms. The lion was just glad the bearman was half-fat instead of all muscle, but even then it felt like his spine and ribecage were not going to take much of this without cracking. A single moment of panic filled him, wondering whether remaining where he was and continuing to use his claws would be better than trying to slide free and risk the bear getting his grip around the lion's throat instead of full-body.

His instinct screamed one thing as he felt his lungs compressing under the pressure: escape. T'bit completely let go in one moment, sliding down with the aid of the bear's blood and just barely freeing himself of Claw's grip, before hoping back a few feet, close enough to the rope line to feel the crowd's breath at his back. But there was only one voice of encouragement the lion was really listening to as the bearman shifted completely and fell onto all-fours, blood still dripping onto the ground. T'bit finished shifting as well, the two large animals circling one another wearily a few moments. The fight from then on out was long and painful for both parties.

T'bit clawed at the bear's face, the only tender bit he could reach now that they were on all fours, while the bear swiped at him with club-like paws that had claws long and built to dig into anything, be it wood for grubs or lion flesh. By the end of it the bear had toppled from blood loss from his stomach wounds that had kept on bleeding throughout the painful fight, unable to close as T'bit had forced Claw to keep moving or face losing both eyes to his lion claws. The lion shifter himself wobbled to his two-feet once it was over, ribs feeling cracked at least after Claw had managed a few good swipes, one side having four long gashes along his ribs that were oozing blood. But T'bit raised one fist in the air anyway before tiredly heading for the locker room, most of the staff moving to get the bearman moved off of the ring floor.

Sitting down with a pained groan, T'bit remained in front of his locker and trying to ignore how battered and bruised he felt, and the new gash's he'd gotten. Well he'd sure as hell earned his winnings tonight, that was for sure. T'bit didn't see Slink, but knew she was likely fighting next, so he just let himself ache until one of the 'medics' came by with bandages to wrap up his chest to both keep his ribs kinda still and to staunch the bleeding a bit. The lion reluctantly let himself get a shot of some street pain-killer, likely something normally used on large dogs, before getting himself dressed in his usual T and jeans with his favorite leather jacket. At least he grew numb while getting dressed and was feeling almost alright by the time he grabbed his duffel bag and went out the back door, looking around for the familiar blond.

Spotting Evan, T'bit moved to walk over only to feel a tad dizzy, then cursed to himself. Damn pet-painkillers, but hell at least the damn s**t made it so he could breath without wincing. "Hey Evan, I won," he said in what felt like a lame show of victory, leaning against the brick wall. "I won so good, I got me some free painkillers. At least my leechy agent managed that much, yeah?" His tongue felt fuzzy, ugh. Too much painkillers. Last time he remembered getting this high off of painkillers, he woke up in this same alley the next day when they wore off do to the fact dizziness and the noodle-leg effect really made walking in a straight line a b***h.

"Don' worry," T'bit said, clumsily waving a concern he'd suddenly thought up away, pressing against the wall like it was the most stable thing currently in his universe, "I'll be right as rain in th' morn. More than alrigh' by sunday." As if Evan was even remotely worried about their planned 'date' which included one meal and one afternoon in the gym.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:39 pm
knux33

Evan was on the edge was he watched the entire time. T'bit fought pretty hard but it didn't seem to go fast enough. The gore wasn't too bad on the blonde but the suspense was. Screaming as loud as he could for Tight Bite to fight. In fact he was gnawing his lip the entire time. Hollering and yelling the entire time to try and cheer on the other he was tempted to reach out and ruffle the man's hair when he fell back against the ropes. It was tempting but instead he whispered to the other that he could do it.

It was a waiting game until one gave out. Thankfully it was the bear. A breath that Evan hadn't known he'd been holding rushed out of his lungs and he jumped and pumped his own arm into the air with a victorious whoop for T'bit. Rushing forward to push people out of his way to watch the winner walk back to the locker room. He seemed weary and that was worrisome. They didn't take care of his wounds last time so Evan was concerned that they wouldn't this time. So after collecting his bet money, that he'd most likely use to make the other go to the hospital, he rushed off to wait for T'bit to com out of the locker room.

Anxiously pacing when the man came out and spotted him before thumping back against the wall. Worried copper eyes looked the man over. "I saw. You did awesome...." his hand shot out as the other wobbled a bit. "s**t.... what did they give you?" sighing he pushed at the other and watched him wobble unsteadily. If anything T'bit was ******** up on whatever they gave him. "Hey... how bout I take you home now? I'll check out your injuries and we'll get you cleaned up.... I'll get you fed and to bed." At an argument that the other tried to slur out at him he merely shoved the man. "You can't even stand. Besides, I'm not into attacking sick and injured people," he joked pulling the man off the wall and bracing for his weight. "Just tell me where to go and we'll get you home... otherwise you're sleeping at my place."

It wasn't that hard to half drag the other guy back to his place. It was surprising to see a guard at the place but the man didn't seem to even care to notice them. Once he got to the door T'bit unlocked it and they went inside. Evan nearly dropped the man when he saw the place. It was a mess! Groaning he managed to get T'bit to his room and stripped off his shirt and started cleaning up his chest. "Damn man do you have a first aid kit?" he asked then went to hunt it down. After a while he was trying to hunt up something to feed the guy but all he had was raw meat. Raising an eyebrow he cooked some meat and fed it to the guy.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:56 pm
RosesandBlood

"Jus' some ... some stuff," T'bit guessed, not even bothering to really wonder what might be in his system right now. Besides, Evan was saying some crazy s**t that made the lionman immediately begin to try to protest, only to wobble weakly back against the wall at a simple shove from the blond. T'bit heaved a long sigh, reluctantly letting Evan pull him along. "Fine ... jus' ... thata way," he slurred out, giving directions to his place and surprised to find himself soon in the familiar elevator and clumsily reaching out to punch the button for the third floor. He'd spaced out for most of walk, but it was nice to be back in his place with its familiar scents and bad lighting.

He grew a bit confused to hear a groan and realize it came from Evan and not himself. Huh, what was the blond so unhappy about? T'bit puzzled the question as he was guided to his floor-mattress and flopped down onto it with a content sigh. It was nice to feel the familiar sheets and smell his own musk that let him know he was home. He growled tiredly as Evan got him out of his shirt and undid the clumsy bandages he'd gotten at the locker room, wincing at the sight of the four long claw-marks on his side and the colorful bruising already blossoming around his busted ribs.

"Kit's in the ... the ... under the sink-ish place," T'bit replied, blinking slowly and watching the other march off in determination. The large man listened curiously at the noise of someone else moving around in his small apartment, remembering the last time he'd actually had someone around hat to have been at least half a year ago. He'd fallen into a musing half-doze after Evan had finished stitching and rebandaging him up, the other wandering off again. But soon T'bit was startled to smell something cooking. Swallowing down a wash of warm drool that flooded into his mouth, the lion sitting up a little when Evan came to feed him.

T'bit remembered back when he'd been living with folks who would actually bother cooking for him, using his hands to grab the meat and eat it down like the animal he was. Soon, there was nothing left but the lion licking the plate clean and putting it off to the side, sighing and sitting up to grab Evan into a clumsy hug. "Thanks bud," he mumbled, lightly nuzzling against the other's blond hair. "Mm." The lionman didn't let go, flopping back down and half curling around the human-teddybear he'd sleepily claimed and starting to snore, thick arms encircled around Evan as he slept like a lion-sized log.

By the time morning came around T'bit woke with a low groan, pulling Evan closer and feeling his ribcage aching. The lionman blinked, realizing he was hugging a human and not one of his pillows, and let go, sitting up with slow and cautious stretching before heading to his bathroom. Flipping on the light, he opened his mirror medicine cabinet to grab a bottle of pain pills that usually took the edge off of his pain when he had worse-than-average wounds but weren't enough to throw him for a loop. He washed two of them down with some water from the sink, looking back into the bedroom to see if Evan was up and possibly complaining at being grabbed all night.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:22 pm
knux33

Evan sighed as he finished up stitching the guy up. Too bad he didn't have anything for the pain that was legit. After feeding the guy he planned on cleaning up the house to T'bit didn't die of some strange disease. However that wasn't the plan for the other to simply sleep and get better, no he must have really been needy if there was a man hug involved. Making an odd squeaking noise as they toppled over he laid still. Blinking up at the ceiling he sighed and decided that the man would let go eventually.

In the morning after hours of waiting Evan rolled over to notice he was alone in the bed. Sitting up and rubbing his face he looked around and shuddered. It was so filthy in this place how the hell did the lion-man not die from a plethora of deadly things?! Just as he was getting up T'bit walked back in. Looking up at the man he gave a grin. "Well snuggly kitty cat aren'tcha... s**t, you could have warned me," the blonde chuckled a little standing and stretching.

"Did you want breakfast while you lay back down and rest..." Evan suggested looking the other over. He looked rough. Like real rough. It worried him a little. There was the possibility that he could run out and buy some good pain pills. Chewing his lip he was seriously thinking that. "So um... how do you feel today? Do you want me to go get you something for pain? Uh... well... If you need I can get you something...." Of course there were those shady friends who dealt with drugs. They were rather nice to talk to and feel apart of the group. Although he didn't much hang with them anymore since getting his night job.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:46 pm
RosesandBlood

The lion leaned casually against the wall, frowning quite hard at the 'kitty' comment. He was a massive ******** monster, and getting described with words like 'snuggly' were not exactly what he was used to. Besides, if anything it was Evan's fault for being so gosh darn adorable and snugglable. "I don't usually act the way I did last night," he reminded the other of his inhibited state at the time with a light wince. Damn, breathing and talking were going to be bothersome today until his body finished mending things. Evan's suggestion of good pain pills had the lionman shaking his head with a tolerant smile.

"I already took two pills that should," he winced, "make the ribs less of a pain in my a**, no worries." He plodded around to the living room, motioning for Evan to follow him out, where the large male slowly eased himself down onto the couch with a sigh. Either he hadn't noticed or didn't care about the blond's distaste for his living style as he pushed an old shirt off of the couch corner and onto the floor. "It's times like this," he sighed to himself, "that I wished I'd sprung for a tv. And cable." Looking over at Evan, he gave a small shrug. "You don't have to cook me anything, you could just give me one of the steaks raw. And don't you have one job or another to get to today?" As far as T'bit knew, the blond seemed to keep himself perpetually busy, and today was saturday, not sunday. They didn't have their 'date' and Evan's full day off til tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:06 pm
knux33

Evan watched the other then followed the him to the living room. "Alright. Well you do need to rest," he said looking over at his fridge with an odd look. "Uh, no I think I'll cook it," the blonde said going over to open said appliance but the comment about his work made him yell. "********! That's right! Ima be late!" Rushing out of the small kitchen place he paused a moment. "Stay in bed and don't move too much or a rib might stab a lung. I'll try and come check on you later if you need. Shoot me a text if you need something!" Rushing out he ran out.

Thankfully Evan was cool when he got to the work site since it began pouring rain out. They couldn't work if it was raining cats and dogs on them, but instead of going to the temp agency he picked up stuff at the store to feed T'bit and hit up his house for a few things as well. Though it was pretty odd for him to be so concerned over anything but family. Why T'bit was so important was odd. Maybe because of last night having the guy snuggle to him like one of his younger siblings when they got sick.

Finding his way back to T'bit's place he paused to stare at the guard. Eating doughnuts and watching his lil tv. Blinking he shook his head and went on to the elevator. Tapping his feet until it opened on the third floor and went straight to T'bit's door. Pausing he didn't know whether to knock or walk in. Shifting from foot to foot and shivering from being wet he knocked on the door and hoped the other didn't pass out from whatever drugs he took.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:36 pm
RosesandBlood

T'bit leaned back against the couch, trying to ignore the aching from his chest and just raised an eyebrow at Evan's first insistence to cook the meat. Really, what was with humans and frying things? They either ate ice food or cooked food, barely ever just grabbing something and chowing down. Sure, it was a bit nicer to have something warm sitting in his stomach instead of frozen meat, but why bother going through the trouble of cooking for fifteen minutes when one had a lion's appetite and would gulp it down in five minutes? The fighter only gave Evan a wave goodbye with a strangled laugh--hell, laughing jarred his ribs a hell of a lot more than breathing or talking--at the other's rush before carefully standing up to grab the discarded meat and eat it up before shuffling slowly back to his bed with a sigh. He laid down gingerly before kicking off his pants, which he'd been wearing since he'd come home the night before, falling asleep last night with Evan pulled close to him.

It was nice to kick free of all his clothes, the only thing on him the bandaging around his chest as he pulled a sheet up around himself and proceeded to try to sleep. Though the pain was dulled, it was still achy enough to make him too uncomfortable to really fall asleep, just resting with a frown and seriously thinking of buy a television the next chance he got and hooking up cable as well. While laying there by himself, T'bit heard a light rumble of thunder and realized the low lighting was caused by a storm outside. The steady drizzle of rain slowly lulled him, and T'bit was feeling half-asleep by the time a knocking on the door startled him into a painful turn. Groaning, the lionman stood up and made his way to the door, wondering if Evan would be able to get back this early; it seemed the other was usually working full-day when he could manage to. T'bit looked through the peep hole and smiled a little, pulling the door open and letting the blond in.

"Damn," the naked man said, looking at the haul Evan was carrying with a raised eyebrow. "Wet and hauling in bags. Are you moving in, or a lost puppy wanting a home?" he chuckled very lightly, holding back laughter at the blond's wet look. Well, it wasn't too ridiculous; those clinging wet clothes actually showed off the muscle Evan usually didn't show off, but to see Evan load with things did made T'bit curious as he closed the door, not at all caring about the fact he was showing off his a** and everything else to the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:39 am
knux33

Standing outside the door dripping on the floor made him a bit hesitant but then again his dry clothes were bundled up in a bag for him to change into so they didn't get wet. Good thing there wasn't carpet on the floor. Evan was shuffling his feet when the door opened and his head perked up with an automatic smile for the fighter. Well that was until his brain caught up with is eyes. Naked! He was naked and answering his front door!! OH god the guy must be high on something.

"Puppy?" blinking away his softball sized eyes he looked down at the bag of groceries, medicine, bandages, and his few things to change into. Okay well he had made a good bit of money today and it seemed he spent most of it on T'bit. But the guy really should be in a hospital right now so it only seemed fair. Well, besides, it was only money the blonde put back in case he needed something himself outside of his basic living necessities.

"Ah, no. I have my place. I just got you some things and a dry pair of clothes from my place...." Raising a brow he looked from the bags he held up to T'bit. "Why do I look like a runaway?" He smirked. Okay, so he was totally over the nudity and more worried about the other until the man turned tail and he got a good showing of that fine a**. Tight glutes on some finely tuned legs, and up there was a perfectly toned back. Ya know the kind that was perfect to sink nails into.

Snapping his jaw closed Evan stepped in and kicked the door closed. Maybe he should have stayed home those thoughts just now were definitely 'creepy stalker' vibed. Making a soft noise to clear his throat to talk and hopefully not drool he set the bags down inside the house and stayed near the door. "Shouldn't you be resting?" He asked while pulling his dripping wet shirt off and letting it fall to the floor, no sense tracking water through the house; no matter how helpful it would be. "All you seem to have is meat so I bought a few things for you... that and a s**t ton of bandages and pills. It's also raining out there like someone opened the flood gates so I don't have work today... Well the bar tonight but I figured it would be okay to come back over to check on you..." Evan said bending to open a bag with his clothes in them. Didn't seem like T'bit was shy but still.... Not that Evan was overly sensitive to things but flashing his naked body just wasn't something the blonde did.

So quickly he shucked his pants, underwear, and wet socks to pull on dry ones. He was striding into the rest of the house pulling on his T-shirt. "Ugh, how do you not die from disease in this place, it's filthy..." he grumbled looking around for the fighter.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:30 pm
RosesandBlood

Oh god, T'bit was nearly trembling with repressed laughter at Evan's smile slowly turning into a big-eyed gaze. "You look like a runaway," the lion explained as he walked away with a swagger, "because in case you haven't noticed, you clothes aren't exactly new. And having them dripping wet doesn't help make you look like you have a dry place to go. Plus your blond hair sticks up in some places when wet," the lion because he wanted to, and because it made Evan look quite adorable. "I would be resting," he added, standing in his bedroom and grabbing his pants seeing as he didn't want to startle Evan any further, even if the other's ogling had been quite adorable. "But then somebody knocked on my door ya see?" Lightly chuckling, T'bit laid back down on his mattress and listened to Evan go on, raising an eyebrow at the cieling.

"You went out shopping for me? I could pay you back for it, you know." Most of his winnings went into the rent and his food budget, but after a long while of fighting he had enough leftover funds to send on extra extravagances if he wished. "Thanks for going on a shopping trip for me though, saved me a trip through the wet." The lionman picked at the bandages on his chest absentmindedly, listening to Evan walking around before snickering and then wincing. Damn busted ribs, damn bear, and damned weak-a** pain pills. Well, it was about time for a new dose anyway, so maybe he could see what sort of pills the blond had gotten for him. Though, if Evan had the same luck at the pharmacy as T'bit, the other likely hadn't been about to get anything really effective; more powerful pain killers couldn't be bought by just anyone without a doctor's note after all.

"One man's trash is another man's treasure; seriously, it's not so bad. Sure it could use a bit of a vacuuming maybe, but it's home," T'bit drawled, turning onto his side and spotting Evan prowling the living room, now in dry clothing. "It's not like I usually have guests. Hey, I've got towels in the bathroom. How about you dry your hair off so you don't catch a cold; I can't have my number one fan getting the flu, now can I?" The lion grinned widely. "Especially when you're so eager to fetch me food."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:47 pm
knux33

Evan rolled his eyes and just left his wet stuff by the door, he'd hang it in the bathroom to drip later. "Well I could barge in.... and get my face smashed in. I wasn't sure how you invited in unannounced guests," he shrugged. Picking up the groceries to take to the kitchen, once there the blonde unpacked the things. "Well yeah. How you live off of bare minimum is outrageous... I got you bread, some more meat, veggies and a few fruits. You can at least make a sandwich now," as Evan named off the things he pulled them out of the bags and as promised there was several colorful foods.

"I hit up a 'friend' too..." Turning the blonde tossed a pill bottle at the fighter. "You can pay me for those if ya want but the food is on me. I made a good piece from that bet I placed on a whim. But be careful with those, from what I was told they can be habit forming if you take them too often. Oh, and make sure to only take them after you eat or you'll wish you could vomit up your guts, they'll make you so nauseous." Smiling he turned back and stowed the food away. "Oh yeah. I got you a half a gallon of milk. Kitty's love their milk and it makes strong bones... Your ribs will need it." Shutting the fridge he wandered over to the other man.

"Kay, I'll kindly take that towel then, I'd hate to disappoint you by getting sick and not making that date," he said wryly poking the lion in the ribs. The fool was too hurt to go to the damn gym but just chilling inside would be cool. Then again going out to eat was still a go, so long as the dude didn't fall over stoned out. Gathering the wet things he took them into the bathroom and hung them over the shower rail to drip and snatched a towel. Rubbing his head he walked back out and plopped on the end of the bed.

"So want me to get you food so you can zone out?" he nodded to the pills. Oxycontin was some good s**t and since he got it from a 'friend' on recommendation they were a bit cheaper than fully stolen pills. Licking his lips and sighing, Evan twisted a lock of his damp hair. "Dude, totally get a tv," he chuckled.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:16 pm
RosesandBlood

The 'bare minimum' food comment had the lion choking down laughter once again, snorting at Evan. Really, he was a lion; what else did he need besides a few good hunks of beef? "I am a lion, not some 'kitty'," he called out, looking over the bottle he'd been tossed with a bit of curiosity before he raised one eyebrow. s**t, this was good s**t. "And domestic cats are mostly lactose intolerant.," he added, smiling a little. Wow, looked like this jack-of-all-trades could pull some strings somewhere. But no use looking a gift horse in the mouth, T'bit was relived he'd be feeling a lot less pain soon enough. Then he'd be able to actually laugh at the blond without curling up in agony. Speaking of agony, he growled with something that was clearly not playfulness at the poke in his tender ribs, giving Evan--giver of all nice things--a fowl look before the blond made trips to the bathroom.

"Yes, get me my food," T'bit said sourly, still sore over the poking and grouchy since he couldn't take any pain pills until he'd been fed. And he couldn't easily get up without moving his chest a bit and--guess what--feeling the more in-pain because of the movement. "Mm, tv. Definitely," he agreed, glancing at the blond and the other's twirling of his hair, licking of his lips. Damn, Evan was pretty fine. Maybe when he wasn't so banged up, he'd see if the other swung more than just in a straight line. "You'll have to remind me; I always tell myself to get a television when I'm banged up, but never get around to buying one once I'm patched up."

"You know," he said conversationally, settling a little, "not many people can say they've been mauled by a bear, and came out of it better off than the bear." He was feeling quite proud of himself, not that he was home, not high, and able to reflect. "I got lucky though. I must've dug deep enough to nic an artery, otherwise he would've eventually pounded me into the ground."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:36 pm
knux33

It was Evan who bust up laughing. Even though house, and stray, cats loved the creamy stuff they couldn't drink it. The irony. Getting up he snickered all the way back to the kitchen where he made two very large sandwiches and a tall glass of milk. Said sandwich was dished out with three kinds of lunch meat, several slices, some cheese, lettuce, and whatever he found as condiments. Bringing the plate back he set it on T'bit's tummy and set the milk down on the tiny, rather haphazard, table next to the mattress. "There eat up and then pop ya one then stay down. You get up and stumble, stub your toe and break it, and you will never know until the pills wear off. There's enough in there for you to keep a long, long time. That and if you run low on cash they sell for a pretty penny too~"

The blonde went back in the kitchen to clean up and make him a smaller sandwich, few moments later sits back on the bed corner and leans back a little. "I'll remind you, hell I'll even tell you where to buy one if you havta!" Evan took a bite out of his smaller meal. He'd assumed from T'bit's size he'd eat like a starving animal or, wel, a lion.

"I'm damn glad it was him bleeding out on the floor.... You nearly had me stroking out cutting it close like that..." he licked the corner of his mouth and shot a glare at the other. "Well I guess you just had the goddess of luck or something like that in your corner, huh." The blonde said and watched the man to make sure he was eating. "I guess once you're done I'll let you sleep...." The blonde tilted his head. If T'bit slept he could catch a few z's on the couch since it had been a bit hard to sleep with a man trying to swoon with him whom was injured and virtually a stranger. Not that Evan had much of an issue with either gender, human or non-human.

"I'll be on the couch if you need me then... got an extra blanket?"  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:18 am
RosesandBlood

T'bit blinked at the sandwich resting on his bear stomach a moment, used to seeing other people eat such things but not necessarily eating a lot of sandwiches himself. He took it in hand though and dug in, soon eating with a gusto. Evan was not a shabby food-giver, that was for sure. The lion made a mental note to keep the blond a friend, chowing down and nodding at the warning to not get up when drugged up. He quite liked his toes unbroken, thank-you very much.

T'bit smiled a little as Evan sat down on the edge of his mattress, the lion polishing off his sandwich before gingerly reaching up for his glass of milk and putting his plate on the little bedside table. He popped a pill, and washed it down. He chugged the milk, adam's apple smoothly bobbing until he finished with a pleased sigh, putting the glass up as well before blinking at Evan stating he'd be hanging around. Huh. Smiling a little, t'bit looked down at the mish-mosh of blankets he was nesting on top of, and pulled one out from the mass before handing it to Evan. "Glad to know you care," the lion said in an odd tone, not quite knowing how to take somebody caring whether he won or died on the fighting floor. Still smiling, T'bit chuckled, pulling another blanket over his bandaged torso. "Well, lady luck must have a crush on me or somethin', otherwise I would've kicked the bucket months ago. Feel free to help yourself to anything in the fridge, since you pretty much stocked it out of your own pockets anyway."

The fighter got himself comfortable while Evan took the blanket off to the couch, letting his eyes close and waiting for the pain-killer to kick in. surprisingly, he found the pain begin to slowly numb away to nothing, and that relief was enough to have him comfortably snoring in a noon nap, tangled in his messy nest of blankets and bedsheets. It wouldn't be until close to dinner time when he would wake up, still feeling quite pain-free but hungry again. T'bit blinked and stretched, head feeling a little foggy and distant, but much better than what had happened with the stuff the nurse at the fighter's ring had given him. "Hey Evan," he called quietly, rubbing one eye, "you up? Unless ya want me breakin' my toes, you'd best make some dinner we can share."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:45 pm
knux33

When Evan got to the living room he flopped on the couch and curled up. It was so odd to be taking the day off, but then again his bleeding heart wouldn't let him turn his back on someone who needed him. It was a fatal flaw in his being. So this nap was odd for his body to accept, however he passed right out soon enough. Not only that but T'bit's yelling was what woke him. Flailing he about fell off the couch because the blonde was freaked out to be sleeping somewhere on a work day. Second thought was he fell asleep at work. But no after a few moments everything came back to him.

Stumbling away from the couch and kicking the blanket off his feet, Evan scrubbed a hand over his face wobbling to T'bit's room. "Wazit?" he asked hair all askew from sleeping. In fact he always looked cute when he woke up. His face sleepy and rubbing his eyes like a kid, shirtless. "An dunt yell, yer gunna scare sumonez...." He yawned loudly. "So wazit? Hungry? Sure.... hold on," yawning again he stumbled into the bathroom, wizzed, splashed his face with water, then headed to the kitchen.

The wonderful smell of cooking steaks leaked through the house. Of course T'bit didn't have spices so Evan improvised cooking the meat with onions and a few other things. Not only did he make meat but veggies steeped in meat. Taking the plate back to the bedroom he served it up with a glass of water this time. His portions were much smaller but he'd again assumed T'bit ate more.

"Tell me if you like it and I'll show you how to make it... yours is a bit rare. But the veggies are fully cooked in the juices so that won't be a problem."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:43 pm
RosesandBlood

T'bit tilted his head as Evan stumbled into view, and couldn't help grinning at the sleepy blond. Aw how cute; he just wanted to grab the other and nuzzle that sleepy face and tossled hair. The lionman lazed in his bed and sighed in contentment when the sweet scent of Evan's cooking began to fill his apartment, licking his lips and feeling like a real pride king at the moment. Laying around in bed, having somebody else to get his food ... yeah, this was most definitely the life every male lion of any form lived for. So T'bit looked as content as any king when Evan gave him his plate of delicious meat, gobbling the meal down eagerly, veggies and all. "Mmm," he rumbled a yes, licking his plate clean as Evan finished his own food. "Yes. I'd love to know how you do your cooking," T'bit replied eagerly, "Just tell me though; I'm quite comforatable where I am." The lazy lion settled down, listening as Evan explained how he'd done it. Though, the fighter found himself enjoying the way the blond seemed so competent as he explained the process instead of really paying full attention to the steps and what to do.

Looking at his watch though, the lionman sighed, looking at Evan. "Well, looks like you'll have to leave soon if you want to get to the bar in time for your job." T'bit knew the other's hours by heart when it came to Evan's sturdy bar work. Mostly because of how much he'd been visiting in the past week. With a lazy stretch, he chuckled at the blond. "Get going, I can handle being by myself for a while. I'm fed and comfortable, and am already feeling quite a bit better. I'll just grab myself some food from the fridge later for dinner," T'bit waved the other off, clearly expecting to see the blond dash out to go to work and not entirely sure if he'd see the other return before sunday morning.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff