[FIN] "The Week" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:36 pm
It was pretty obvious that the Jirachi was quite young, Jabari had acted the same way his first few days. "Purple is a superior color." The teen muttered with a shrug. Purple was associated with power and royalty....it had absolutely nothing to do with his hair color. Shut up. "I would prefer running errands to cleaning...I've never scrubbed floors or toilets in my entire life." Seriously, why did he have to clean up other people's messes? Couldn't everyone just clean up their own mess...like adults? Zacharie shrugged again, "I was going to finish this corner and then leave for lunch....do you want to come?" He asked, cocking his head just slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:47 pm
"Y'think so? I d'know Twitch seems kinda outta here." his hands moved to his hips looking down at the white, interrupted by the purple belt.
"Yo really maybe s'the white, ain't ever wore s'much white." Wasn't easy to hide in white, but whatever, he supposed he would just have to get used to it.

chewing on the backing of his lip piercing again he glanced over the floor that Zacharie was working on.
"Eh, whatever man, looks good enough t'me." he said, completely ignoring the fact that it didn't look close to being done. Gesturing for him to come over.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:00 pm
Zacharie regarded the older man for a moment before nodding in agreement. "The white is...not you." He said truthfully. He was used to seeing Jerome in wife beaters, it wasn't surprising that he looked out of sorts in a new attire. "But such visual responses are normal when an individual is normally seen predominantly wearing a certain style of clothing and suddenly switches." He sent a baleful glance to the floor as Jerome assessed it, he knew it wasn't done but...whatever. He kicked the scrubby brush down the hallway before stepping over his bucket of watered down bleach and over to the agent. "I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:22 pm
Light brown eyes lifted to look back at the Trainee, letting out a chuckle at the kid assessment.
Shrugging and letting his arms cross over his chest, not really understanding most of the words that the kid had just said, but not really finding it necessary to question what he had meant.

Taking a step back to give Zacharie room to step over, ignoring the bucket and brush.
"Man ******** it, give me a beat in ********' anytime." he admitted, glancing over at the brush he had kicked away.

"Beat IN!"
"Naw, not you." He told the Jirachi, who blinked at him.

"they ain't got you doin' th'physical n'pokemon training yet do they?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:31 pm
Zacharie shared in the Jirachi's owlish blinking before shrugging faintly. "No, I've been cleaning all week." He confirmed with a scowl. He wasn't a fan of physical activities but he would much rather be learning something useful than cleaning the floor. "Will I start to learn that stuff soon? Jabari has been getting really restless." He motioned to the pokeball attached to his belt. The Shuppet was definitely not pleased with being cooped up for most of the day but really...it was his own fault. Maybe if he hadn't harassed that grunt he wouldn't have been banished to his pokeball. He had to admit though, it was a bit lonely without the constant nagging.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:46 pm
"Yeah man, M'pretty sure that's the only reason I was able to pass Trainee. Ya should be startin' soon" He admitted, tilting his head up a little and glancing over at Zacharie as he lead the trainee toward the.
Though he couldn't really say he had much confidence in how well the scrawny kid next to him will do.
"Ya ever battled with that Shuppet f'yers?" he asked.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:50 pm
"...No." He muttered, bringing a gloved hand up to tug at his hair. "I've never had a reason to." He was more than capable of sneaking in and out of places. He wasn't one for confrontation anyway, way too stressful and only idiots had to solve their differences by fighting. It would be pretty nice to know how to though...in case he ran into hostile people. He was a member of Team Rocket now, there were probably tons of people who would want to fight him now.

The thought stressed him out.

"Nobody has even mentioned learning how to battle." He grumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:02 pm
Jerome let out a thoughtful grunt at the boy's confession that he had never battled before, frowning slightly and licking his lips.
"Ain't gatta worry, S'kinda the point f'the trainin' they teach ya. But yeah ya gatta know how t'fight, you'll need it"
unfolding his arms, one gloved hand moving to brush over the shaved side of his head. "

as if it wasn't clear before, this boy certainly had run a much different lifestyle. The kid was more of the nerdy type, learned things and didn't get into trouble that often, or knew how to avoid getting caught. While Jerome, that was pretty much all he had going for him.
Know how to fight.

"fighting" The jirachi repeated floating down in front of the two males, the ribbons along its hips fluttering around it curiously. "fighting?"
"Yeah" Jerome replied to it "S'somethin' yer ganna need t'learn as well." jerome told the small Legendary

"ooooooh... now?"

Jerome paused, looking over at Zacharie after a shrug "Hey man, run over the basics with ya?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:12 pm
Now?
Fidgeting slightly with the hem of his shirt, he considered Jerome's offer. It was probably best to learn from someone whom he actually trusted...and wouldn't make fun of him for not knowing the basics. "...That sounds acceptable." He said slowly, watching the seemingly eager Jirachi. "Jabari could use the exercise..." He reached down to pluck the pokeball from his belt before calling the Shuppet out. "Shuppet!" Jabari screeched upon spotting his trainer, promptly draping himself over Zacharie's head in a way he knew the teen hated. "Aaaah, Jabari, stop!" Said teen flailed his arms, trying to dislodge his irate pokemon. <******** you for keeping me in there for so long!>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:16 pm
At the appearance of the other pokemon the Jirachi opened his mouth in a mock gasp, floating over toward the ghost type that he had never seen before, and burst out <******** you for keeping me in there so long!"

Jerome grinned at that, suspecting that those were not exactly the Jirachi's words.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:22 pm
The Shuppet paused in his assault to give the Jirachi a once over. <...Who the ******** are you?> He questioned with a scowl. With Zacharie now an annoyance of the past, Jabari floated over to the legendary. The teen let out a sigh of relief as his pokemon's interest was diverted, "...Let's go before he remembers that he's angry with me." He muttered quietly, flinching when the Shuppet sent him a heated glare. Why couldn't he have a nice, sweet pokemon? Well...he knew why. They were boring. "Jabari, we're going to start training today." He informed the puppet pokemon. Jabari circled the Jirachi, completely ignoring Zacharie.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:39 pm
blue crystalline eyes opened wider when the Shuppet moved over to him, letting out a light Verbal "Jir!' throwing his arms out at his sides as if to still himself from drifting backwards.
"... Who the ********> he repeated, looking from the Shuppet to Jerome. "Who the ********!"
When the man just replied by lifting one corner of his mouth the Jirachi looked back at Jabari "Don't know."
Tilting his head he leaned forward toward the Shuppet curiously.

Jerome chuckled at Zacharie's suggestion that they leave, but put a hand on his shoulder "Naw, M'sure he'll calm down once we get him up against other pokemon."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:54 pm
The Shuppet repeated skeptically, letting the Jirachi lean into his personal space. He informed the other in a haughty manner. Zacharie shrugged slightly as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Hopefully, he's been like this all week." He muttered with a roll of his eyes. Not that you could really tell what with his hair in his face and all. "Let's go then." He was actually pretty excited to actually start learning. Maybe he'd be able to make Jabari listen to him if he trained him up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:12 pm
"Jabari, and Zacharie!" the Jirachi cheered, "Jabari, Jabari." though he paused after throwing his hands up in the air as he practically tumbled along with them. stopping suddenly when he bumped into something large and purple.
"Huh?" he chirped leaning his head back to look up at the grinning face of the half glowing Gengar. "Broooooo!"

bro flinched a little when the Jirachi burst out, but reached out to grab a hold of the Jirachi's head, lifting the Legendary up and turning his attention to the other Ghost.

Jerome took a moment to think about how they should train. He knew that all of his pokemon would probably be a bit much to train with a pokemon who has never trained before. Of course other than the Jirachi, who Jerome didn't think wanted to go throwing into battles right off the bat.
for a moment the man stood there, thinking it over before he shifted his weight and turned to face Zacharie directly "M'takin' ya out to a town f'this" He told the trainee "ain't really pokemon in here that would be good f'this, C'mon," he made a gesture for Zacharie to follow as he turned to talk down the hall.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:32 pm
The puppet type groused, instantly regretting telling the younger pokemon his name. He gave his human a 'what the ******** do you want?' look when he saw that Zacharie was looking curiously in their direction. "It must be interesting having a pokemon that can speak English." The teen muttered, slowly turning to head to regard Jerome. Jabari shrieked, circling around the Gengar and Jirachi in an irritated manner.

Zacharie perked up immediately at the mention of leaving the tower and scrambled to follow after the older man. "Which town? Are there forests close by?" He asked excitedly when he caught up to the agent. He could definitely use more aloe, he was running low. He'd managed to get that annoying doctor to give him some gauze but had refused to take anything else from the idiot.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff