Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Summoned By You... (Lilrinn and IMusicLovah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How long has it been since you seen me smile? Can't you tell that this is all a lie?

[ Henry Williams]

When will you give up? When will you run? When will you leave me alone!?

"Capable of beating a**, my a**." Henry retorted sourly, but a smile still lingered on his lips. He decided that you know what, he was going to let Dominic follow him. He would never admit to it, but he was happy to have someone to walk around with around school.

"Ok, fine. If you insist. You may come with me. But I have some ground rules," holding up five fingers, he put one down with each rule. "First, do not steal candy from children on the street. That's not nice. Second, at school, do not talk about anything related to demonic pleasures, killing or anything else. These kids will eat you alive, calling you a freak. That brings me to my next rule. No, absolutely no killing. Fourth, try not to stuff your face with everything at the cafeteria, I have a limited balance, and that means that I rarely by things from school. And fifth, I know you were summoned with weapons....please...dont pull them out. You'll get sent to the disciplinary office, and then I'll get called down because people saw you hanging out with me..and that's just messy. You got that all?" He kinda felt a bit special, potentially having a body gaurd, but that didn't mean he wanted to have him beating people up in the middle of school.

As they finished their meals, the man looked down at his watch, sighing again with lackluster noise. God, did he hate school. He went to the refridgerator and got some yogurt out, packing it away in his lunchbox. He packed some chips and an apple too. Just for good measure though, without Dominic seeing he wished, he got a wrapped up donut an shoved it quickly away. For some reason, the demon seemed to have an unbearably large sweet tooth. Looking over at him as he ate, he gave a small chuckle, realizing how kiddish he was. He wanted to eat pizza for breakfast, a very greesy one at that.

Though he did want to see him in action. He wanted to see his muscles flexing, sweat dripping from his brow as he wipes blood away....

"wwwoah. That was weird." he whispered under his breath. Nooo more fantasing for Henry today. He felt the blood rushing south, and didn't want to have an issue on the way to school, so he cleared his throat and picked up Shadow, nuzzling her on the nose. His cat made a noise of disagreement when he picked her up and set her down. "I know shadow, I'll be back baby. Be good while I'm gone."

Feeling a little lighter then before, he grabbed his school bag and shoved his lunch in. Looking back at Dominic with a genuine smile, he teased "Alright, mr. tough guy. Ready to try school on for a size? Do you have your schedule and stuff?"

LilRinn
Nummy nummy nummy <3.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:47 pm
IMusicLovah
Only took forever but, here. ^^

User Image

Bring me your enemies.. Lay them before me.

-------------------------------------------╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
Dominic Ventimilia.

--------------------------
Dominic smirked at Henry's comment. Dominic could only kick Henry's a**? Hmph! Dominic would prove him otherwise. If Dominic was built already with some heavy strength to kill creatures lingering around, he sure as hell could kick any human's a** to a pulp. Sooner or later, Henry would in fact see that happen. That is if others start something. Dominic may have seemed like the type to aggravate and throw hits first. He really wasn't though. Well.. Not completely true but for the most part, it was.

A big happy grin was on Dominic's face when Henry said that it was fine for Dominic to tag along. Even though he was going to go with him anyways. It just made him happy that Henry would accept Dominic being around him. Felt better knowing he wouldn't be forcing himself to be around Henry you know? Ugh! The all the rule talk. You kidding me? Was Dominic that bad behaved that he needed to have some ground rules? Whatever. He didn't call them as commands, but, rules and commanding were the same to demons. So Dominic would have to obey them. “Alright, alright.” Dominic said just before Henry started giving him rules. No being mean to children.. DAMN! No stuffing his face, no talking about killing, no weapons, no killing. Uuuuuggghhhh! So no fun then?! This was going to be torture! Dominic made a displeased face and crossed his arms. Man.. Well, he'd find some way to have fun. “What?! That's just cruel! You're asking me not to be myself!” Dominic complained and hopped down from the counter he had sat back up on. What. Ev. Er! Dominic knew he wouldn't be able to change Henry's mind, so he'd just go with it, and complain to himself. No taking candy from children.. Why not?! Dominic loved candy! Probably more than those little brats..

Dominic blinked and looked over in Henry's direction. Did he say something? Must not have. Henry was over by his cat though. Oh, Henry was talking to the cat. Hey, at least Dominic was smart enough to put that together. Anyways. Schedule? Dominic pulled out a folded up paper and slipped it into his pocket. Yup, he already had it ready and everything. You know, this felt kind of exciting. Going to a new place with new people and new things to discover. He couldn't wait. Oh and the trouble that Dominic would be getting in.. This thought of it made Dominic quietly laugh evilly to himself. Not wanting to be loud so Henry heard him. It might raise questions here.. Though guy? Dominic smiled. Dominic slung his back pack over one shoulder and headed out to the front door. “Let's go! I'm ready to see who's a** I'm beating first!” Dominic pretty much shouted to Henry as he happily walked out to front door, his sucker being placed back inside his mouth. Cherry tootsie pops were the best!

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

And walk away.... Walk away, silently...

User Image  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:40 pm

How long has it been since you seen me smile? Can't you tell that this is all a lie?

[ Henry Williams]

Henry chuckled as Dominic whined at him. No, he wasn't going to let him be himself. That meant that he would be a blood thirsty demon, bound set and determined to kill anyone who went against his master, and would steel candy right out of a babys hand. "Sorry, Dominic, my little protector. But you're not allowed to be yourself. Just whenever your out in public your not. At home, do whatever you want, I don't care."

No.

He wouldn't care....especally if that meant that he would change back into his white haired form..

As they stepped out into the morning sun, Henry squinted. Sheilding his eyes, he looked around his neighborhood. It was quiet. Everyone, of course was sleeping. What was it, 6:45 in the morning? Only the soft hum of the city that was only two miles away could be heard. The city was where Henry actually wanted to live. The people, the sights the sounds, everything around him was busy. That means, people don't bother him, he doensn't bother the civilians. He walked toward the subway, getting on with a heavy sigh.

It always began the same way. He got on the subway, and some d**k decided he was going to shove his backpack and call him a freak. Then, the person who of course would dramatically fall back that he bumped into and say that he hit him and would cause a scene. He dreaded riding the blasted thing to school, but he couldn't exactly walk 10 miles quickly, now could he?

As he stepped in the transportation, there he was, Robert Clinger, the man himself. He had his hands ready to go, all ready to shove him. This time he was a little rougher, and pushed him into Dominic. Henry's eyes widened, hoping that the demon protector would just assume that it was nothing and that he just tripped. That was the last thing he needed for him to start whaling on the first bully of the day. "Sorry, I just fell. There I go being clumsy.." he whispered to him, biting at the inside of his lip with his nerves high.

LilRinn
Sorry this be so late >_<

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:48 pm
IMusicLovah
Ohhhhh Dominic is not happy..

User Image

-------------------------------------------╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
Dominic Ventimilia.

Dominic groaned about not being able to be himself in public. What so bad about it? Well.. Almost everything. Apparently. Being called Henry's “Little protector” did bring a smile back to his upset face. “Eh.. Fine then. I will try to behave myself..” Dominic told Henry. He then put his sucker back into his mouth and didn't really say too much more while walking with Henry. He was some what distracted by looking around at everything. The houses, the trees, the little squirrels, the leaves that flew in spirles with the wind. Oh then the nice fresh air that Dominic took a big breath of. It was quite nice out this morning, and Dominic felt like today was going to go quite smoothly. He had his candy, he had his lunch and most importantly, he had his Henry too.

Coming to think of it now. “Are we going to be in the same classes together?” Dominic asked. It almost seemed that this question concerned Dominic. Then again, he knew in the back of his mind that he wasn't going to be able to be strapped to Henry's side all day long. That was probably something that Henry thanked the heavens for though. Even Dominic knew he got annoying sometimes. With the constant talking, messing around and poking at Henry's buttons. Well, he only did it because it was funny. That and even though Dominic didn't realize what it was, Dominic crushed on Henry pretty hard. If it was that obvious or not, he didn't know.. What was he thinking though? Dominic's role in life was Henry's servant.

Ahh so this was the subway station that he had heard about. Dominic still didn't get the concept of getting inside of metal boxes and having them zip across town. It seemed really weird. Very weird. Why could Dominic just walk himself to school? It'd be more logical to him anyways. As they got up to the subway, Dominic saw someone looking over their direction that gave him this weird vibe. Like Dominic would have to be on guard. Maybe not though. Dominic wasn't used to other humans yet. So maybe he was just being protective already because of nerves? If so.. You better back the flip off from this demon.

Demons plus stress plus needing to feel protective didn't mix well at all. Ad in a jerk or something just made a disaster. As if to listen to that bad idea, Dominic noticed someone push into Henry. That caused Henry to stumble into Dominic and caused Dominic to drop his candy... The candy?! Oh. Hell. No! Dominic growled under his breath. Like hell Henry was being clumsy. Dominic saw exactly what happened. That p***k of a guy came up and pushed Henry. “You ********' kidding me? Hey! You better watch who you bump yourself into pal!” Dominic made sure he was loud enough for that guy to hear him. It annoyed Dominic that he'd push Henry around like that, then the fact that him pushing Henry into Dominic and causing him to drop his sucker on the floor only made it worse. Dominic could feel his blood starting to heat up already. Hopefully, for the guys sake, he didn't turn back.

User Image  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 pm
]

[ Henry Williams]

Oh s**t, Dominic was trying to start a fight. Of course he noticed, he's freaking supernatural. He's not a human who wouldn't care about this, he would overact and get pissy and just...go crazy.

"Yah, shut up. Just leave it be and don't cause a scene.". Henery hushed him, grabbing his hand. He pulled out an extra lollipop and stuck int into the demons mouth, hoping to shut him up for a while. Honestly, Henrey himself wanted to just wail on the man and punch his eyes out for constantly hitting him every single day. But he would hold back, of course. Because what would people say if the whimp started fighting everyone? That would just cause more of a scene!

Henry kept his hand around Dominics, hoping it would calm him down if only but a little bit. When they finally arrived at the station, he pulled him out by his hand, not even caring if he tripped over the bump outside the exit. There were, in the middle of the city. The high buildings streched up above their heads, and the cars whizzed by, their horns honking with angst at the slower cars. The man took a deep breath in, calming himself down. He looked at dominic and glared, "I told you dont' get in any fights! Do you not under stand engish?!"

LilRinn
Short shitty update is short and shitty xD by the way, where are we? LIke what...country? lol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm
IMusicLovah
It was fine... I am in love with these two. Especially Henry. <33 Ehhh as far as a country? I don't care really.. I live in the U.K so that's my fave place. U.S or somewhere like Japan is fine too though.

User Image

Dominic Ventimilia.

Dominic's glaring could have drilled holes into the back of the other mans head. Dominic was hoping that the the guy would turn around so Dominic would really have an excuse to pummel the guy to the ground. He so badly wanted to see him got tossed into the wall, bleeding and begging for mercy. The guy just ignored Dominic though, and continued on.. Damn. If Dominic ever saw him again though.. Ohhh, you better be ready. Dominic had a relentless attitude when it came to a fight. He didn't even care in the slightest if he killed someone. Dominic hadn't killed.. yet. That didn't mean that he wouldn't though.

Still though, Dominic wanted to get a reaction out of the guy, and was about to head towards him. To hit him or beat on him. Something to get back at him for mistreating his summoner. Dominic had gotten so annoyed, little strands of his hair started becoming it's original gray color, along with his eyes slightly changing too. The building up aggravation quickly subsided and eased into Dominic's original calmed behavior. His eyes and hair turning back to black, and his eyes brown. Why had he felt soothed all of a sudden though? Looking down, Henry had grabbed Dominic's hand in attempt to calm the demon. It sure did work too. Dominic was still annoyed about the other guy though, and was about to speak when Henry stuck another lolipop into his mouth. Dominic just took the hint and tried to keep himself from blowing up.

Why did Henry just let the guy walk over him like that anyways? Maybe if he actually spoke up for himself he wouldn't get pushed around so much.. Then their stop came and Dominic was being pulled out, away from the bus. Um.. Henry was upset now. Wasn't he? Dominic had tripped over something. He didn't know what though and he ended up bumping into Henry by mistake. 'Now that was being clumsy..' Dominic muttered in thought. He was still shocked that Henry thought for even a second that Dominic would have believed in that little lie for just a second. It's not like Dominic was that stupid. He saw the whole thing. Dominic's eyes glared over to see that same guy walking away. Ohh, a little wave of anger came over like a heat flash. That Dominic was sure that Henry could have felt too. Henry and Dominic were connected. Maybe not in a very strong way yet but they were.. So on occasion, Henry might feel a little of Dominic's emotion. Especially if they were touching, like how they were holding hands.

Then Henry started yelling at Dominic. Yeah, yeah whatever. Henry was warned about Dominic by Dominic. What was to be expected. Dominic supposed he should try to obey a little harder though. Sighing, Dominic looked away from Henry, glaring off to the side at nothing. Even though Dominic found it rather amusing and sexy when Henry got mad at him, a little bit of him still backed away into submission. “I-I'm sorry, prince... I'm trying here..” Dominic replied in a calm, shy like yet slightly annoyed voice. Dominic also wiggled his fingers around in Henry's, getting his hand more comfortable in Henry's. You know.. Dominic could do this more often. Holding hands and walking around. Sure seemed to relieve Dominic's nerves a lot too. After a few moments though, he turned to look at Henry, “I also don't speak “Engish” I learned English though..” Dominic teased Henry, trying to get him to be in a lighter mood again.

User Image  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:36 pm

[ Henry Williams]

Henry could just see then angst flowing from Dominic's small frame. The man infront of him on the subway obviously wanted trouble every day, and he knew his summoned compainion wouldn't stand for any of that nonsense. He could tell that all Dominic wanted to do right now was pumble the guy to a pulp. His muscles twitched, his jaw was set in a ridged line.

He hated to admit it, but he was hot.

He told him that he didn't speak english really well, and all Henery laughed a bit. He could just imagine how hard it was going to be for him to get through the day trying to read the signs. Being in a primary english speaking country, he would probably have to guide the kid around like a little kid. He didn't really mind, but that just meant he would rely on him for everything translation wise. An evil smile crept into the back of his mind when he thought of how easy it was to mess with him.

Should he? Maybe?

He remembered that the two of them were still holding hands, but he pretended that he didn't know.

That was until someone came by them and said f** just loud enough for them to hear.

Henery hated that word more then a lot of others. He immediately yanked his hand away from the others, turning his face away. He muttered under his breath, trying not to let his face twist into anything too unpleasant. He was called pretty boy daily, a few smart a** threats thrown at him like 'I'll take your homework away". But never really the gay slang was thrown at him.

LilRinn
Thank you <3 I love Herny too, he's kinda..like...shy me almost.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:37 am
IMusicLovah
This post was crapy... Dominic is going a little cute for a moment. ><

User Image

Dominic Ventimilia.

Dominic already felt like today was going to be rough in all honesty. He could speak English perfectly but the thing is, he couldn't read it very well at all. Maybe a few words here and there. That was it though. Was it just a bad idea to be in school? Dominic was going to look like an idiot.. Dominic turned his head to look at Henry. His blown hair shined in the sun and waved a little bit as the air brushed by, His gray-ish blue eyes lit up under the sun. Then Henry's flawless face was just breath taking.. Yeah, it was worth it. SO worth looking like an idiot in school,

It was apparent that Dominic was going to be depending on Henry to survive in school though. Henry was the expert here while Dominic was well.. The moron. It's out there now. Dominic was stupid. As far as school smarts went anyways. He wasn't entirely stupid. It really just depended on what you were talking about. “Do you think you'll have a bit of time to show me around a little before school actually starts?” Dominic asked. It was obvious that Dominic was a bit nervous about finding his way around. In all honesty, he was.

That was when someone said “f**” in a rather rude manor. Then Henry ripped his hand away from Dominic’s. What was that about? Why did Henry rip his hand away? Was it something that Dominic did? Also what did “f**” even mean? Obviously it meant something bad if Henry would just rip away so suddenly. Dominic felt himself mad at that person but, was more so concerned about Henry. “Are you okay?” Dominic asked then stuffed his hand into his pocket, then pulled the lolipop out of his mouth with his out free hand. Then he looked back over at Henry. “Hey Hen-ar-rryyy.... What does f** mean?” Dominic asked all cutsie like and gave Henry his innocent, child like face.

User Image  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:04 pm

[ Henry Williams]

Henry nodded when Dominic asked for him to show him around. In fact, as much as he protested, he really didn't mind having the little puppy dog around with him. He had seen how Dominic really DID want to protect him, and for that, he was happy enough. He hated the fact that he potentially had a body gaurd that would fester and get angry easily, but that side of him..that angry side, it was almost a turn on...

When Dominic gave Henry that cute look, something rather strange happened. His pants started to feel very constricted around a certain area, and his stomach was attacked by butterflies. His face lit up with a blush. His heart started pounding loudly in his ears. For once, the man actually wanted to admit that yes, in fact, he was a bit of a flower boy. Strangely enough though, it seemed as though he was willing to admit this fact, if only it pertained to the summoned friend he now had. Guiltily enough, he would watch as the man would change out of his human for, his shirt falling from his all too muscly chest as he stripped down to take a shower. Henry mostly lived alone. His parents were rarely home, always going out on trips without him and cruises. In fact, tonight they were bound to board yet another cruise that was going to take them to the carrabien. Not like Herny cared or anything. He never really found pleasure in staying on a boat for 4 weeks anyway. Being on month long cruises never really was appitizing. And so he and the boy would have the house all to themselves to do whatever they wanted...wherever they wanted..

the tightness in his pants got tigher as her looked away from the cute look of concern. All he wanted to do right now was rip that lollipop out of his mouth and smash his on lips on the others, but no, he wouldn't do that.

Yet.

Maybe ever.

Maybe.

He chuckled, his sadness slowly burning of at the question Dominic asked him. "It's not a really nice word. It's slang for someone who likes the same sex. Don't worry..I'm used to this though...at least they didn't punch me like normal." His voice faded as he ruffled his summoned's hair. The soft locks were like a drug as that was what he normally did when he was teaching the other a lesson.

LilRinn
Thank you <3 I love Herny too, he's kinda..like...shy me almost.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:23 am
IMusicLovah
Okay first of all... I skipped us along so we are in the second week of school, on a monday perhaps. Second of all... I warn you. Dominic gets a little.... Ehhhh. Bad? In this post. Let me know when I get to be too much with him though. He's not too bad but I know some can't even handle this level.. Soon will be time for Henry to beat the snot out of Dominic like you mentioned might happen... Just saying. xD

User Image

Ðøӎίɳίϲ ℣ɇɳţίɱίȴία.

First week of school past and Dominic had probably spent most of it in detention.. Or, rather wanted in detention. Remember how Henry said, “No fighting”? Well uhhh, Dominic didn't do any, “No fighting”... In fact, three out of the five day school week, he brutally beat someone to a pulp when Henry wasn't around with him. Henry hadn't exactly known this yet. Dominic managed to hide it by totally skipping detention and hiding them at lunch. Dominic would drag them over under a flight of stairs and with those big eyes of his say something like, “The other kids scare me.” and pout. Bull. s**t. Two different kids were in the hospital because Dominic beat them nearly to death. Do you think that Dominic was afraid of any of them? Hell no he wasn't. Eating with the rest of them would just get Dominic discovered. He wasn't spending any time in that detention room.. Nobody had time for that. Especially not sense Dominic had been having this very off, dangered feeling..

In fact, just during class, right now of all times, Dominic heard this high pitch squeal going off in the back of his head. Then his stomach started knotting itself and threatening to make the summon vomit in the middle of class. Oh no. It was Henry. He was in danger and Dominic had to move, NOW. Dominic flinched as that high pitched squeal got even louder in his head and pulled his hand up to hold his head from exploding. Not literally though. “Ffffuuu-.” Dominic started cursing. The teacher turned though and smack the boy upside the head. Ohhh, lady... Lady, lady, lady. “Dominic! How many times must I tell you not to use that kind of language?” The women demanded. Dominic growled angrily, slammed his hands on his desk, and glared out the women. “How many time do I gotta tell you to suck my balls?.... Exactly. I've gotta go.” Dominic left the teacher in silence.
Her mouth dropped to the floor as she watched the young man, sprint, from the room.

This summon didn't even regret saying that to the teacher. Hell, he's probably shot out worse things from his mouth than that unbelievably annoying teacher has been able to catch. All Dominic could think right now was getting to Henry. Save Henry. Make sure Henry is okay. Oh god then it hit him. What if he got to Henry and something really bad already happened? That's when two huge jock looking guys stopped and pushed down the sprinting Dominic. “Why in such a rush? You need to go see your little boyfriend?” One of them joked. Really? Dominic didn't have time for this! Henry was in danger here! “Listen you idiots. I've got no time for your stupid games. Someone needs my help and I don't want to deal with the school two brick heads.” Dominic then proceeded to get up from the ground, only to be pinned to the wall. “That's a lot of insults from a tiny emo kid. We ought to teach you a lesson.” The man said. Dominic's eyes suddenly shifted to a gray color along with his hair. Then even his body started changing. Uh oh.. While the two jocks started freaking out, Dominic yelled out in pain the raised his hand, a gun forming inside of it. “Get the hell away from me!“ Dominic slammed the gun upside one guys head, knocking him out while the other.. He got a quick, clean shot to the head. Dominic didn't know what was happening to him, but he was sure that this was just happening to him. Henry would in fact feel disturbance from Dominic though. What it felt like, god only knew.

Well, two good things to think about. At least they were away from everyone's eyes and ears, and from this point on, no one would be able to recognize him. Or right, plus he didn't put a bullet through the other jock's friend. BOOM.... Never mind. Dominic spit on the guy then started to walk away."So you idiots don't miss each other." Dominic found that “cruel” to put a bullet through on kid's head and not the other. Now, why did Dominic forcefully change? Well, for the time being he'd have to deal with it.. How was he suppose to get Henry out of class though? Barge in and say, “We gotta go”? The teacher would call police and Henry would KILL Dominic. Not that Henry wasn't going to anyways... He was bound to find out soon enough that the football team's two best players were shot and killed. Hey, was one of those that guy that bothered Henry a lot? Yup... Henry would know right away and Dominic was boned. “How do I get to Henry now?!” Dominic panicked. As if to answer his prayers though. The ground started to violently rumble and shake everything and Dominic could already see as people started being rushed from the buildings. Wait. NO. Dominic made his gun vanish and ran to his and Henry's little meet up area for just encase purposes. Then hopped to GOD that Henry would find his way there. Otherwise, there was going to be a hellish looking guy searching around for Henry.. Then again.. Dominic just SHOT TWO PEOPLE why would this matter?!

User Image  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:05 pm

[ Henry Williams]

It had been about two weeks since Henry and Dominic met, and it was far from an easy time. Dominic, it would seem, had a bit of a firey temper to say the least. When someone so much as layed a finger on Henry besides himself, he would growl and act like a rabid little puppy dog. At first, that was Ok, you know? LIke, Herny could deal with the outbursts of anger that he could quickly quell on his own. He would grab the summoned man's hand, give him a hug, and tell him to take a chill pill. Normally, that would work.

But then he started bringing his guns to school. At first, the human man was kind of ok. He warned him if he used them though, there would be more of a consequence. It took once..twice...three times. And then he started getting really pissy. There was this point in time when all of a sudden, he started being able to feel the feelings that his summoned had. When Dominic was angry, his blood would boil too, when his heart would race with adrenaline, Henry's face would turn red and his heart would pound in unision with his. It was like they had some sort of super natural link that he couldn't explain. And so now, now Henry could tell Dominics every move. He could see when he was lying through his teeth, when he would not be telling the WHOLE truth to him, and could call him out on it.

Not like he ever had the balls to do that though.

But it was today, this day he knew that Dominic was going to snap on someone. He had to stop him from killing his own cat Shadow, the gun aimed right at the little fluffballs head. Now not to say that Henery didn't find him exceedingly attractive when he got all angry and flustered, his hair turning gray and his eyes black as coal. But when it invovled living creatures, he wouldn't stand for his small black companion to be shot in the fuzzy head.

So they went to school, and in the pit of his stomach, the human man felt some sort of foreboading feeling for the day. That, and he had one of the only classes that day that he did not share with Dominic, gym class. Two males in the class, Rory and Brad, they had a tendency to make fun of him and very loudly as well. Which it was probably a good thing that the summoned man was not there, or else he might try and shoot them up as well. It was after gym now, and Henry was getting changed. And of course, they wanted to cause some trouble..

Just as the innocent man was about to take of his shirt, a strong grip of hands came against his shoulders and shoved him to the locker, "Hey there, Lady Balls. Getting ready to put on a show?" Rory's greesy voice was right in Henry's ear. Brad came around the other way and began untying the knot that was around Henry's waist that was keeping his shorts up and made a noise that sounded like an evil chuckle.

"Where's your little friend, huh you little f**?" With a swift tug, his pants pooled aorund his ankles, and a cold wind swept up around his legs. Henry's eyes sqeezed shut as he sucked in a breath. He really, really didn't want this to happen right now. All he wanted to do was punch both of them in the face and send them flying. He wanted them dead really, but how could he do that? They cooed in his ear words about Dominic, their sickly tauntings making Henry nauseated to the core.

But all of a sudden.....he heard crashing noises around him and the two men looked up befuddled. A stampeed of feet were heard above them as somone came on the microphone and told everyone to evacuate the building because there was an assaliant in it. While the two men were befuddled, Henry shoved them off, pulled up his pants, and ran before they could catch up to him. He bound and lept, jumping over benches and slamming through doors to get outside out of the stampeed. He realized after a burning sensation hit his shoulders that he wasn't wearing a shirt and he was getting some god awful brush burn, but he didn't care. All he wanted to do was find his friend at their meeting place. He stood there, panting as he waited, and finally, he saw Dominic in the distance. As he stood, a smile automatically laced his lips "Dominic, what the hell happend? Do you know why they had us evacuate? Are you....o.......k?" As the other got closer, he saw a red fleck in his black hair. And then he saw more on his face. Actually his whole body was covered in small flecks of what...looked like blood.

Oh s**t.

"You...what happend to you?"

LilRinn
No I love it. I love it so much. Like seriously, I like the violence, it gives it spice..
AND HOLY s**t I AM SO SORRY. COLLAGE IS A b***h AND I HAVE HAD NO TIME TO DO ANYTHING BUT STUDY .SO I AM SO SORRY. AND REALLY, IDK WHAT TO DO FOR THE OTHER RP. FORGIVE ME BABE >_<

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:15 pm
IMusicLovah
All is forgiven hun. It's understandable. <3

User Image

Ðøӎίɳίϲ ℣ɇɳţίɱίȴία.

Dominic ran as fast as he could and dodged the eyes of people as much as possible. For awhile, Dominic had managed to force himself into looking human. That was people wouldn't start freaking out even more. Then again it wasn't likely that people would really notice a demon running in the shadows while they had to run away to places themselves. Still though, he used all his strength to keep himself in human form. Which really hurt, and royally pissed him off. Not that he tried to focus on that too much though. He was more so focused on just finding Henry right now. There was this feeling he had that Henry was in grave danger and Dominic was panicking, he was getting really really angry over this feeling.. Dominic was honestly just about ready to start killing everyone that he passed by. He didn't though. In fact, he didn't even create his gun back up into his hand. Why? Dominic was far too tempted to use it on everyone. Not that it would have been a problem for Dominic, Henry would be furious however. Not that Henry was going to be anyways.. Killing two people wasn't exactly something that Henry was going to be happy about.

Finally, Dominic could feel himself drawing closer to Henry. Their spiritual or mental, or whatever kind of connection had been growing a lot. On Dominic's end at least. He wasn't too certain on how Henry was doing with it, but could tell the bond had grown at least a bit. It was enough for Dominic to feel Henry's emotions even more, and feel how far or close the human was. Right now, Dominic could feel that Henry was only but another minuet away. Henry also seemed a bit distressed but as Dominic got closer, he could feel that Henry was just fine. Which eased the summoned slightly. Just ever so slightly though. When Dominic's eyes finally locked onto Henry, such a huge amount of relief was lifted off of his shoulders. Despite all the relief, Dominic didn't return Henry's smile at all. Instead Dominic gave Henry that one murder some look he typically gave someone that pissed him off to a breaking point. The questions Henry asked would for now go ignored. Dominic didn't really have time to explain anything. Much anyways. “Glad you're okay...” Dominic said as he got closer to Henry.

Then it clicked, Dominic had blood splattered all over himself. Well.. So much for trying to hide the fact he killed anyone. There was blood on him, and he was obviously unharmed. Dominic's eyes had a sudden little flare of what looked like flame wave through his eyes when screaming could be heard far off in the distance. Sounded like people were screaming all bloody murder from the football field. There was a good reason that they were screaming and crying too. They found the two students that Dominic shot and killed not even ten minuets ago. Dominic didn't know why, but their screams seemed to fuel up his blood lust and need to kill. . Slowly, Dominic's features shifted back into his demon looks. Only this time strange violently designed markings formed over Dominic's arms, creating tattoo sleeves. They weren't tattoos though, they were very dangerous symbols of just how close Dominic was from snapping. For some reason Dominic's body was going into battle mode yet there were nod other dangerous creatures in sight.. Yet.

Dominic grabbed Henry's wrist and started to pull Henry along as he ran any direction to get off campus. “No time to explain. We need to get away from here.” Dominic said. Once they got far enough away, Dominic came to a halt and let go of Henry. After glancing around he then looked over at his summoner. He needed to ask a few things. “Have you seen anything odd, or felt anything off?” Dominic asked then again looked around as if he were expecting to see something. They were going to be attacked by something at any moment now.. Dominic could just feel it in his bones. Which reminded him. Did Henry get and of his powers yet? Supposedly summoners got power after awhile. Dominic had no idea how long that took to take affect though. “Please tell me you have the necklace...” Dominic sounded a little distressed all of a sudden. That necklace would be very important right now.

User Image  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:13 pm

[ Henry Williams]

Henry felt himself being tethered behind the man who was slowly turning into a mess. He saw him that he was about to snap and that he really was pissed off, but he didn't know what to do. He also couldn't really understand why he would shoot to people. Why......why would he shoot them? Did he get pissed off. Is the bonds that bound his animalistic instincts wearing off so much that he couldn't contain his anger? What was happening to him?

"Yeah, I felt this surge of anger and then I shoved some guys off, and that I have never, EVER, done before. But why are you covered in blood? What the hell is going on? Why did I suddenly get ******** strength to shove two extremely buff guys off.?" He started panicing himself. His mind was going fuzzy, but for some reason he could keep running. Normally he would be out of breath by now. Whenever he was closer to Dominic though, he felt like he could take on the whole world, the power he had felt imense.

Then, he let go and Henry bumped into him. He could feel his pulse thrumming in his veins as he looked up at the man, his face now contorted in worry. He just asked him about the necklace.

The necklace...

Henry and took one of Dominic's hands in his own. He didn't mean to do this, but his body just moved on it own. With a shaky breath, he put his summoned's hand on his chest that was still bare and now laced with sweat and put it on the necklace that was thrumming in tune with his heartbeat. He looked up at him with deer in headlight eyes. He suddenly felt a terrible urge that there was going to be some sort of violence happening. "Dominic.....you need to calm down. Please? I don't want you using your guns anymore.."

LilRinn
Thank you <33

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:57 am
IMusicLovah
How have you been then hm? ^^

User Image

Ðøӎίɳίϲ ℣ɇɳţίɱίȴία.

Questions the questions. Dominic didn't want to answer them. At all. Typically, Dominic was a bit easier to keep calm than this. Right now, Dominic couldn't even tell why he was so wild. He just.. Felt so angry, and unsafe.. It was just really weird. Dominic took a deep breath and calmly tried to scan the area. Still no signs of anything serious. There was still this overwhelming feeling of something drawing in. Did Henry maybe feel it too? Or perhaps he was too distracted by Dominic.. Dominic started to feel like maybe nothing was going to happen by the way things were looking. Then why was he freaking out so badly?

Should Dominic just go ahead and tell Henry what happened to him? Dominic looked over at Henry, silently. He was just thinking really. Tell him, or don't? Probably should have at some point right? Dominic was about to say something when Henry pulled his hand up to the necklace. He could feel Henry's sweaty chest, and the necklace. It's beating, pulsing, and it's power.. For some reason this seemed to cool Dominic off quickly. Dominic closed his eyes and took a calming breath. Just then, Dominic's veins lit up a smoky gray all the way through his arm and up to the necklace, the creating the necklace to light up differently. Dominic felt this cool wash of flowing power pass from himself to Henry then back in a never ending cycle.

That's when Dominic ripped his hand away with a concerned face. “What are you doing to me?” Dominic asked worriedly. Dominic wasn't hurt by what happened. It was just really weird. Normally when Henry would try to calm Dominic down, he'd feel Henry's emotion wash through him, trying to ease his boiling blood. What just happened now though.. Felt like that along with a weird sharing of power. Well, at least Dominic was thinking clearer now. Which was good right? “Wait.... Somethings wrong.” Dominic lifted his hand up to comb through his hair. That high pitched ringing that had been giving him a massive headache finally stopped and replaced itself with total silence.

Whatever was after them, was here right now. “I... I...” Dominic cleared his throat and shook his head. His eyes had another flare shoot through them as he reformed his gun into his hand. He was going to have to use his gun. “I have to-...” Was all he could get out before something finally started to happen. A portal of glowing purple marbled in with black swirled on the ground several feet in front of them. Dominic forgot.. Did he say anything about the demons that would be after them (mostly Henry) eventually? “Ummm... Had I mentioned anything about creatures trying to kill us at some point?” Dominic asked. Dominic then raised his gun to point it at a creature that started to climb out of the portal. It looked like a giant spider that was drooling black goo from it's mouth.

That black goo, was highly poisonous and sticky. Dominic wrapped an arm around Henry's waist and pulled Henry close to himself. The hellish creature spat that goop at them but Dominic spun them out of the way and shot the creatures leg to stall it a little bit. “What ever you do, stay out of the way of that black stuff and don't get bitten..” Dominic said as he then let go of Henry.

User Image  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:29 pm

[ Henry Williams]

The swift jerk of his hand away made Henrys heart slowly slightly. He didn't want to try and scare the poor man, but apparently whenever they touched, it put off some sort of electrical shock that rocked him to his whole core. He seemed befuddled, stuttering and confused. And then he said something that made Henry the confused one now.

Creatures? Trying to kill us at some point?

In the human's mind, he saw dragons and wizards and demons as scary creature/human, people things. The only sort of reference to that word was the silly fantasy novels that he would keep his mind active with when he was a small kid. Henry could feel Dominics anger flaring up like a newly kindled flame, the sparks flying into his own heart. The tattoos started to glow a darker color as the guns reformed into his hands. He was about to say put them away when a loud noise sounded from a few feet off. When the human's gaze met the seemingly random portal that had popped out of nowhere, his gasped. Out climbed some demon looking thing, one of the creatures from his imagination from a foreign world. "N....No. You didn't mention that small detail."

The creature started foaming at the the mouth, its spiderish talons dripping a black goo. It smelt horrible. Everything around them did now. It seemed almost as if the goo was melting the grass around them, the smell of burning a smoke fire wafting into Henrys nose and making him hack.

The man put an arm around Henrys waist causing him to blush, and he was brought closer. But not even a moment later, he was shoved back, a warning shot at him to not get bitten and to stay out of his way. But no, the adrenaline that Henry never seemed to have before was kicking in and he wanted to run with it. Literally. His pulse was throbbing deep and steady through his veins as sweat rolled down his brow. The sound of the gunshots didn't even frighten him anymore. When he looked at Dominic, he could barely control himself. The man was sweating himself, his grey hair sticking to his forehead and his eyes glowing with a feirce intensity. All of a sudden Henry had this urge, and he didn't know if he was going to live through this, so he did something that he suddenly the balls to do.

When the summoned man had a spare moment inbetween shot, he ran up to him and grabbed his face, firmly pressing his lips against his. With the kiss, he felt a fire underneath him and his stomach started to boil. Realizing what he was doing, he let go and jumped back, but at the same time, he had this forign grin on his lips as if he was a kid and had won the best prize ever. Though he would never do it again, that single moment he just shared with him was one of the best he ever had. Yes, he fianlly though, I guess this means I am gay. "Don't die!" He called out as he reached into his backpack, grabbing something that his parents had given him a long time ago that he never imagined using. It was a switch blade with his intials engraved on the hilt. As he looked at one of the creatures, he beckoned for it to come to words him, and it did, at full speed with talons dripping with acidic leavings. With a shout, he ran at it, slcing off one of the teeth. The acid dripped on his arm, but he was so high on adrenaline right now, he couldn't care less of the screaming the sensation. He jumped back and tried not to get hit as he threw another jab at it, and it sunk to the ground.

LilRinn
College is draining the life out of me...and I think i might be applying for a new roommate soon. My current one is driving me insane...and my classes are really hard. But I'm glad I still have this to look forward to <3

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff