Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
Sailor Earth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aino_Haruhi

8,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:32 pm
Wow! I was the last one to post here?! Well I guess I'll resurect this thread. I finally found my old colored sketch of my Sailor Sun character: Tairu.
http://i17.tinypic.com/66m8qqc.jpg
It's messy, I know...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:22 am
These pictures are all pretty good. I wish I could draw that well without looking off another picture....  

Forever Michiru

mintycho

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:59 am
I have no sailor earth but I have a Sailor momo Earth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:07 am
Much like Mintycho I've no Sailor earth because I have Tuxedo Kamen who is the senshi for earth, but in a very odd way.  

Shoujo_Tohru

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:02 am
I have a Sailor Earth. She is Mamoru's little sister and I take that because Naoko said senshi aren't male plus Endymion was indiginous to this solar system, not brought here like the other senshi.
User Image

Being the guardian of the opal planet Earth has put Yujin in a very unique possition. Her element is Lava, and she has a fire opal senshi form representing her golden kingdom ties as well as a water opal representing the surface world of Earth belonging to the silver moon kingdom.

Earth Opal Power-transform to Sailor Earth
In her fire opal form:
Opal Fire-shoots a fireball from her wand
Opal flame-shoots a continuous flame from wand
In her water opal form:
Opal Water-shoots a waterball from wand
Opal Wave-shoots a continuous blast of water from wand
In any form:
Slash with sword
Lava Sword-Heats the sword glowing red, and strikes the object, and immediatly cooling it like lava hitting the ocean and tur reciient into lava rock
Onegai Opal-This is her ultimate attack, Revives and powers-up all allies, but kills her.

I have several stories about her if anyone wants to know more. Also I have more pics.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:10 am
all the salior earths look good.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

cute-beach-baby

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:02 am
chibihotachan
I have a Sailor Earth. She is Mamoru's little sister and I take that because Naoko said senshi aren't male plus Endymion was indiginous to this solar system, not brought here like the other senshi.
User Image

Being the guardian of the opal planet Earth has put Yujin in a very unique possition. Her element is Lava, and she has a fire opal senshi form representing her golden kingdom ties as well as a water opal representing the surface world of Earth belonging to the silver moon kingdom.

Earth Opal Power-transform to Sailor Earth
In her fire opal form:
Opal Fire-shoots a fireball from her wand
Opal flame-shoots a continuous flame from wand
In her water opal form:
Opal Water-shoots a waterball from wand
Opal Wave-shoots a continuous blast of water from wand
In any form:
Slash with sword
Lava Sword-Heats the sword glowing red, and strikes the object, and immediatly cooling it like lava hitting the ocean and tur reciient into lava rock
Onegai Opal-This is her ultimate attack, Revives and powers-up all allies, but kills her.

I have several stories about her if anyone wants to know more. Also I have more pics.

that is so good!! eek  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:01 am
Don't you guys know that it's Darien that's Sailor Earth? sweatdrop  

Lady MoonyChan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:12 pm

shalymar

yes, i know that darion is the protector of earth but is nice to have a Sailor Earth, because Darion is the son of the sun.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:50 pm
A looong time ago, I made a ton of different senshi. xD Only one has stuck with me though.

Reading through this thread, I thought up a new Sailor Earth. I think Sailor Earth should be Mamoru's mother. Shalymar's comment only supported my idea.

His father was a soldier of the sun, who married the sailor senshi of the earth. Since it seems that all the rulers of the celestial bodies have one child, the heir to the throne, Mamoru was born and became the soldier of earth, and no daughter, so Sailor Earth could not be passed down to a daughter.

o_o

But that would mean that the sun didn't have an heir. And earth doesn't have an heir when Mamoru marries Usagi. Unless they ruled them from their new home?

Hmmm!  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

Kumada Kiyoko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:19 pm
I have a Sailor Earth! Here is some stuff about her:

Name: Kumada Kiyoko
Nickname(s)/ Other names: Kiy-chan, Kiyoko-oneechan, Kiyoko-san, Kiyoko-chan, Sailor Earth, Princess Terra
Height : 4'7'' She's short for her age, In the anime, the characters are taller than they are in the Manga. Hotaru is supposed to be an inch shorter than Usagi, she's more than 5 in the anime.
School: Mugen Academy
Friends: Tenou Haruka, Kaiou Michiru, Maki Ai, Misaki Riko, Kumiko Kisame, Tomoe Hotaru (also a crush), Oshiro Kaori, Yoshida Setsuko, Tsukino Usagi, Kino Makoto, Aino Minako and Mizuno Ami
Fun facts: She's the strongest senshi, being on her home planet. If she dies, and isnt instantly reincarnated, the Earth starts dying as well. She's the best player on her football (soccer) team, and she beats Haruka in track and field.
Best school subject: History
Worst school subject: Math (Haruka and Michiru tutor her)  
Fanfiction & Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff