Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:51 am
"I think its more that most of them, especially the new generations and the visitors just getting to the island in the last several years, don't actually know. Why would Kodo trainers know its odd? unless they go off island? or how could they know the increase of Pokemon if they didn't pay attention?" She offered.

"AHA watch your step from here, but we're getting down into the mountains, from here we see all kind of cave pokemon, Diglet holes are all over the place, but pretty soon up ahead we're going to see why favorite room! you'll see why in a second." The women winked, hopping over a particularity large hole and having to crouch down to duck under a smaller passage way.

She paused to wait for her guest to past through as well, her lips setting thin as his last question, but only for a couple of seconds. "Legendary huh? Why? have you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:34 pm
He would have rubbed his chin if his hands weren't busy ensuring he didn't fall over. "Hmmm, I see," he replied as he followed her. "You'd think that the natives, even if they didn't know, they'd at least notice such a surge in population if they've lived here long enough. Even without paying attention to pokemon, you'd notice if it went from hardly seeing any to seeing a great number of them." But then, he loved pokemon, so he would of course notice. It sounded like this woman would, as well, but that didn't mean anything about the people who'd lived here for years and truly just didn't notice. Oh well.

As instructed he watched where he walked, avoiding stepping into any of the various holes scattered around. He was curious what lay ahead of them in what she'd deemed her favorite room, though missed her expression as he ducked to follow after her with little difficulty despite his age. Once he straightened up, he replied, "Personally I've only seen one or two, but I've had questions posed to me by concerned trainers that there's been an increase of the number of legendaries in this region, especially ones owned by trainers - and in unnatural colors," he added. "I was curious if you'd heard or seen anything of the same. I'm traveling Kodo, you see, to learn what I can from those that have actually witnessed various things that we've only heard second- or third-hand reports about."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:45 pm
"I agree with you there." the tall women expressed with a light sigh. "you'll need to ask them you're self, I think this island is too new at training to really understand what is happening." It was the only thing she could could think of, it was a bit frustrating that the kids she spoke to about it didn't seem to understand what she was trying to tell them.

She arched an eyebrow, though she honestly couldn't be too surprised, The League had taken an interest in this island after all.
"Yeah I know a couple kids." She answered. "One owns a Mew, said she bought it off someone, and the other is apparently a wild mew, but its yellow, not pink." Ray paused crossing her arms. "Its not hard to find, if you look it up there are a nice collection of stories."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:47 am
New to training... Yes, it sounded like that, both from what Ray spoke of and also from what he'd heard from others as well as read before coming here to speak at the convention. Mention of her knowledge of some legendaries was met with a light frown and a nod, "I see." Sightings of different Mew - and one in the care of a trainer who purchased it - was something he'd definitely need to continue to look into... But at the very least, it was still a single species. "Thank you for telling me this."

After a brief pause in conversation as he followed her, he gestured vaguely at their surroundings and in an effort to lighten the topic, asked, "Where is your favorite room, and why is it your favorite?" It had him quite curious.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:06 am
"How I can't just spoil the surprise now can I?" Ray burst out with laughter, before she just grinned and held her hands to her lips, gesturing for him to follow.

They were silent for the rest of the walk, that didn't take more than a couple of minutes, the women stepped through another opening that gave way to a massive room, At least one would assume it was massive, since the Pikachu's flash hit no walls as they advanced further into the room.
Ray turned her head up, to where the sound of chattering and clawing seemed to fill the ceiling.
The Zubat still hanging from Ray fluttered his wings a little, his mouth opening and closing as he too made shrikes along with the rest.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:16 am
Her laughter was infectious, and he chuckled along with her as he followed her through the tunnels. After the short walk that led to a cavernous room - one in which he couldn't even see the walls nor the ceiling - he paused and looked up towards where the ceiling should've been, except it was so high that it wasn't visible. Neither were the pokemon he could hear above them as they shifted and moved about. A brief glance at the Zubat with Ray and the knowledge that such pokemon liked to make their homes on the ceilings of dark caves quickly led him to the conclusion, "Zubat?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:00 pm
Ray wasn't at all surprised that he knew what the Pokemon were by their sounds, any Pokemon trainer who explored caves would be familiar with this sound, some would even dread it, Zubat tended to be relentless when it came to travelers in their territory.

"Zubat." She confirmed, reaching a hand out to the pokemon on her shoulder, winking at the Pikachu not standing close to her boot.
"Stand close, and stand still," She told the retired champion, lifting a hand that now had Impact hanging from it.
"You know what to do bud."

The Zubat's wings flew open with a shrike from its now wide mouth, flapping harshly a few times before it took off into the cave, vanishing out of sight from the light of Breezy's Flash.
All at once the shirking in the cave increased, joined with the suddenly rushing of hundreds and hundreds of wings.
The darkness around them seemed to shift, and flow, as all around them a busy loud rush drowned any noise that either could have made,
Hair and clothes would be tossed around as the flapping of wings and small bodies rushed around them with great intensity, avoiding the circle of light, but sometimes getting close enough to brush a wingtip against a nose or a shoulder.

Ray let out a boisterous laugh as the pokemon around them continued to fly in a beautiful cyclone, by all appearances in a form of chaos, though to anyone who knew pokemon, this was breathtakingly controlled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:40 pm
He nodded at her brief instructions, and watched curiously as Ray's Zubat flew up and away from her. The rapidly growing rush of noise and wind demanded full attention from the small audience, and Alder gave as much without a second thought. His hair was accosted quite a bit more than his guide's, given his rather wild hairstyle, though he didn't seem to mind; instead, a deep laugh escaped him as the Zubats continued their chaotic twister around them, not minding the brief touches from the small pokemon at all. In fact, it was rather elegant. "Wonderful!" He said with a broad grin and a laugh, though the near-deafening sounds literally whipping around them pretty much carried away the single word. Not that he seemed to mind that in the slightest.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:00 pm
The intensity of the zubats eventually died down, as the mass number of them seemed to dissapear further within the cave's bepths, following one another in one massive group as they flew upwards into longer caves, taking the screeching and flapping with them as to become a distant reminded of their location.
Ray laughed out too, as a few of the Zubat remained behind, at least five of them were attached to Ray herself, chirping at her as she scooped one up and patted another on the head.
"Zubat! can't say that the popularity here is much different from any other cave int he world, of course save for Unova. This pokemon has the highest population in these caves, by a significant margin."

A few had even managed to attach themselves to Alder, finding him a suitable place to perch.
It was obvious to tell they had done this before, enough times to be familiar enough and friendly enough with Ray.
The brown specked Zubat had returned too, letting of a high shrike before plowing into Ray's chest as full speed, causing the women to take a step backward
"Oof!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:09 am
Alder laughed boisterously both at the Zubats attached to him, as well as her words. "I see. Or, rather, hear," he corrected himself, since he didn't see many but heard what must've been hundreds of Zubats swarming around them before they disappeared further into the caverns, leaving behind only a bit of a breeze and an echo in their wake. As well as some free-loaders. Since Ray seemed to be so familiar with them, he chanced a gentle touch to one of the Zubats hanging off him. "Hello there," he greeted it in a friendly tone, even as his guide was suddenly playfully assaulted by her own Zubat. "Do I make a good perch, hmm?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:46 am
Though the Zubat didn't seem unfamiliar to the touch of humans, but it was made clear after a few strokes that they were still very much wild and mostly uncomfortable with the interaction.
It didn't take very long for the Zubats to disperse back into the darkness, leaving a chuckling Ray pacing along the edge of light as the Zubat returned to the walls, leaving only Impact to clamber up to her shoulder.

"And that, is just one type of pokemon that live in the caves." she looked rather proud of herself as she reached a hand down to Breezychu's ears, crouching down.
"We've got so may more to visit." pushing back to her feet and her full height the lanky women stretched and made a gesture "Lets go find em!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ray had promised the best damn tour he had ever had in his life, and she had certainly endeavored for it, as she did with all of her guests. By the time they had made their way out of the cave into the bright sunlight, both her and Alder had not just met a variety of rich thriving pokemon life, but had managed to get themselves completely drenched, as Ray had warned.

"And that, will conclude the tour of Sagestone caverns, I hope it was at least somewhat informant for you." The tall women said, reaching a hand back to the wet braid and squeezing out some of the access water from the gray hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:51 am
Alder had eagerly followed Ray throughout the caverns, and had thoroughly enjoyed his time spent there. When the pair emerged completely and totally soaked, which she had warned and he had expected, he was chuckling lightly. "Somewhat?" He echoed. "That was one of the best tours I've ever had in my life, if not the best." At least the most fun, that was for certain. As she reached for her braid, he reached up to try and wring out his own hair - while it normally stood like a wild blaze of fiery hair, it now was flopped down his neck and back like a soggy, pathetic-looking mop. "Thank you very much for such a wonderful tour. And you definitely weren't kidding when you said we'd get drenched down that one path," he ended with something between a boisterous laugh and a chuckle.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:58 am
Ray let out a full laugh, bending into a lanky and sloppy bow as the Pikachu who had joined them hopped up onto her shoulder, his eyes wide as he watched the man trying to tame his crazy hair.
"Hey I told you! Didn't I, hey put in a good word for us. and you're welcome to come back anytime, there are lots of routs all over the mountains."
She offered with a wild sweep of her hands.

A huge part of her was grateful that the tour was over, this meant he could go along on his own way, and she hers. It was hard to forget who he was.
On time her tour was over, and with a grin she straightened up sliding her thumbs into the loop of her belt.
"thank you for taking one or our Sagestone tours, we hope the remainder of your day is a pleasant one."
Thus, she expected him to go on his own way, and she, her own way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:13 am
He let out a loud, boisterous laugh. "You did! And I definitely will; that was a great deal of fun. I'll definitely keep that in mind, too." Lots of other routes; would those be as interesting or as fun as those ones they went on? Would Ray do those tours as well? He wasn't at all sure if any of the other tour guides would be nearly as enthusiastic as she had been.

"Thank you as well, for such an amazing tour." That said, the tour and their time together was pretty much over. But instead of leaving just yet, he straightened up with his hair sort of back to normal (except dark due to still being very damp), and his tones became a bit more serious as he asked, "Before we part ways, however, I can't help but ask you, not as a tour guide, but as one who I was referred to; I would greatly appreciate the chance to speak with you about the black pokeballs I was told of. Would you mind answering some questions for me? I don't know if you have time to now; I don't want to interrupt your shift with unrelated questions." That could also get her in trouble with her boss, and that wasn't something he wanted to do, not that he had any idea of how her job worked or what her boss was like.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:20 am
With that behind her she moved her thoughts to what would happen next, probably dinner. maybe go out and give her boys a run out in the field, maybe she could try and confince Havoc to take a look at the cut on his side, see if it was infected and if he could let her treat it.
Maybe, just maybe he would.

Her thought process was interrupted though when Alder continued to talk, drawing the women to stop, and shift on her boots to half face him again.
"...." She blinked at him, listening to his question before she stepped forward again, a slight arch in her eyebrow.
"I see." She replied, giving a moment to consider her words before the women stepped back toward him, pausing and swinging her arms a little, keeping her thumbs hooked into her belt.
"Than an answer to your question, not as a tour guide, I will have to, once again decline."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff