Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:23 pm
Didn't know who this Harvard was, didn't think if would really matter to him anyway. if they were important enough he would meet them,
"Security eh? S'cool," He agreed with a nod. "what kinda s**t that got ya goin'?"

he made a dismissive gesture toward the papers "Naw, they said they want me t'read off those sheets, sayin' s'part of gettin' in a new department."
He barely made sense of any of it though, he wasn't really one that learned by reading. so, just BS it, turn it in and just go from there. How he always did it.
"Got me runnin' transports"

"J-." the Jirachi cooed to the older man, wide eyes blinking at the women "Who dat?"

Glancing away from nikki toward the small legendary by his shoulder "S'Feathers, met her 'while back,"
He explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:08 pm
"Don't know yet," she admitted, gesturing to the bag she had set on the floor. "I just got here."

"Transports, hm? Sounds exciting," she said with a bit of sarcasm.

However her eyes went to the Jirachi, looking it over with a measure of distaste. "How did you end up with one of those?" Meaning the "legendary".  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:22 pm
"Ain't much different from some f'the runs I did back on the streets when I was younger, M'there t'make sure it goes smoothly, an no one ******** with em." He explained with a light shrug, shifting from boot to boot as she spoke.

The Jirachi make a noise like he understood what Jerome had said, even though he still had no idea who this women was.
Blinking lightly at the face that she gave him, the Jirachi floated up a little higher into the air, mimicking the face that she was giving him and giving it right back to her.
"Name's Tremain, My name is not 'Those'." the Jirachi looked over at Jerome as if to confirm "dat sounds like a stupid name."

Jerome chucked at the small legendary, unfolding his arms to lift a hand up and pat the Jirachi's head.
"D'nno, Made me Agent n'handed me this guy along with m'new job."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:48 pm
Nikki's brows raised at that. "Agent? You've been moving up since I left. Good job." Now they were both the same rank. She hadn't expected that but it was certainly pleasing to know that the guy she'd brought here was actually doing well in Team Rocket.

She glanced at the Jirachi a moment, but mostly ignored the Pokemon. "Well in that case I think the job suits you. And that Jirachi..." she paused a moment, "Tremain," she corrected. "Is already starting to sound like you."

She remembered Hayes having one of those things, but she wasn't particularly fond of them. They were annoying at best.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:24 pm
The ex-gangster grinned and let out a chuckle at her praise shrugging a little "T'be honest wasn't expectin' it, been out a any kind duty fer bout a year, finally gettin' back n'to it an they're makin' me Agent."

the Jirachi grinned big when the women said that it was already talking like Jerome, lifting a fist up he hit his chest, turning to face the tattooed man. "Ya hear that Jerome!"

Jerome chuckled "Yea, well ya are, 'cept when yer talkin' with Twitchy, ain't got no s**t what ya say with that kid"

Tremain looked a little confused at this, tilting his head and lifting a finger to his mouth "huh?"
Jerome just shook his head with a light grin, looking back over at Nikki. "Ani't had Tremain long, still workin' on trainin' but, S'good t'have a job what gets me outta this place for a while." He admitted.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:55 pm
Nikki blinked once, "Really?" She paused a moment, remembering how hard she had to work to get her rank. "Well, consider yourself lucky then."

She said nothing as the Jirachi and Jerome talked back and forth. A small thoughtful frown on her face. However, her smirk was renewed when he spoke to her again.

"I can't blame you there. A person can go crazy being stuck in here. Like that red headed zombie that mops the floors."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:04 pm
An odd smile took Jerome's face at her comment about him being lucky, it look cautious and insincere. "Ain't bout to call any a'that lucky." He answered in a bit of a low tone.

He nodded silently in agreement at the mention of being stuck in here, a frown on his face, but glanced up when she mentioned red headed zombie?
Jerome blink "yeah, That trainee round here? S'up with that guy?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:15 pm
Deciding to let the first subject go, Nikki instead raised a slender brow at the man. "You mean you don't know?"

Well... obviously.

"His name is Lance. The Pokemon League Champion in Kanto and Johto. He's stupidly famous. Not only for his training skills with dragons, but also for shutting down Team Rocket years ago."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:19 pm
Jerome had no idea who Lance was, then again that wasn't surprising, Jerome grew up with his own life problems with his gang then to pay much attention to the League, that wasn't even a part of their island.
Still, the part that caused him to raise a brow was the bit about him being responsible for shutting Team Rocket down before.

"The ********? Why s'he alive then?" he asked,  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:28 pm
Nikki rolled her shoulders in a shrug. "Don't know. But if I was to guess, probably to have advantage over the League. He's more valuable alive than dead, after all. Could use him as a tool or bargaining chip."

"I also heard they did something to his head. It's why he acts that way."

It was really kind of creepy, but well, she couldn't say that the guy didn't deserve it. He kinda got himself into this mess, and she had no sympathy.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:36 pm
It was still things like this that reminded Jerome just how differently Rocket did the things they did, compared to life of street gangs.
His brow furrowed, considering what she explained, "got em moppin instead." He noted, Team Rocket was so strange sometimes.

Jerome held no ill will toward the guy, just sounded like he was actually a good guy, wanting to stop some violence in the world, Soldier doing his duty, and just found himself in a bad situation.
Frowning a bit, the ex-gangster crossed his arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:40 pm
"Yeah, pretty much," Nikki said with a shrug. Although really, from what she gathered, he'd been here for quite some time. She was surprised that nothing had been done with him yet. The man just seemed to be kinda rotting away here. But well, that wasn't her place to question.

After a pause she asked another question. "What did you mean about not being lucky?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:18 pm
That was certainly going to put a different perspective into Jerome's mind next time he saw the red haired man in Trainee uniform. It certainly did a lot to show the power this organization had.

Having been staring at the ground while she spoke, her last question caused him to glance back up.
He let out a shrug "Had t'work m'a** off t'be able to run again, even be able t'lift things again. Shits in Galactic shoot me up, Docs here say I ain't fit fer duty again. Show em all bustin' m'a** t'get back where I was." He shook his head "Nothin' bout any a that was luck."

Bro muttered something and the Jirachi laughed
"Its becasue you're a stubborn s**t."

Jerome looked over at Bro who's eyes had widened when the Jirachi had spoken.
"Bro- wha th'-"

The Gengar threw his hands up "GAR GEN GARAR!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:06 pm
Nikki once again paused as Jerome explained. Yeah, there was nothing easy about that at all. Sympathetic words might have been appropriate, but that wasn't really her style. So she said nothing.

What the Jirachi said though, caused her smirk to return amusedly.

"I would have to agree."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash