Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:30 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen sighed. "Fortunately we have some candles... and most of a pizza left over, if you want some," he said with a sigh as Mairi helped him to his feet. He walked towards the kitchen, hearing the soft patter of Ginhana's paws on the floor before he pulled out four thumb thick candles that were twice the length of his middle finger out of a drawer, sticking one in a nearby candle holder before smirking slightly, glancing back at Mairi. "Watch this," he said as he closed his fingers over the wick before rubbing them together; he'd figured out how to do this trick by dumb luck, though he couldn't explain how he did it. A slight hissing sound followed as the candle ignited and cast a semi-cheerful orange glow as he half turned away to the oven, pulling out a cooking stone with three quarters of a sausage and cheese pizza.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:47 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi stared at the candle, an odd look crossing her face before disappearing.Taking another deep breath, she headed into the kitchen "Is that what you were talking about when you said 'Now that I think about it'? Seeing a flame come out of no where didn't seem to phase her very much, if at all.Taking the candle in it's holder, she sat at the kitchen table and started shuffling the cards again "Does Sakura know?" She was buying time, trying figure out a way to tell him she was seeing things.Everyone knew she had a gift with the cards, and sometimes got hunches that things were going to happen, but now she was seeing things and it creeped her out.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:00 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen grinned. "Nope, though to the untrained eye they'd think that was a magic trick," he said as he chuckled, grabbing a couple of plates as well as a couple of pieces of pizza each in case they got hungry. He set them on the table and picked up a second candle and holder before sitting across from Mairi. "The truth is, it isn't magic at all; watch closely," he said as he placed both his thumb and forefinger on either side of the wick; he wondered if she'd notice the thin quarter inch wide metallic strips just below the pads of his fingers. He rubbed his fingers together as a couple of bluish white sparks ignited the wick, creating the merry flame, before he shifted his fingers away from the wick. The strips were actually a finely woven metallic alloy sheath, one with a rough obsidian chip inside and the other with a steel chip inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:08 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi didn't bother watching, figuring he was just goofing off again.Focusing on the cards, she closed her eyes a moment "You've got metal strips on your fingers." She looked shaken, glancing at him, her face was pale "You do have metal strips right....?" She dropped the deck of cards on the table and looked down at them.Anytime she saw things that she didn't really see, she was holding the cards or was touching the pendant around her neck.She dropped her hands into her lap, unsure of what to do.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:14 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen chuckled, not surprised that Mairi had figured out the 'trick'. "Yep; I'm not that surprised you figured it out... though sometimes I wonder if we're... different," he said with a slight frown as he slid two tiny fragments of obsidian and steel into the candlelight. Both were worn so smooth that the candlelight reflected off of them as if shining into mirrors.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:27 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi couldn't figure out why he thought it was funny "Raen...I didn't figure it out..I didn't see them either.I wasn't even watching you..." She hesitated a second before picking up the cards again.She glanced at the fragments, her skin crawling "I've been seeing..Things, lately.And I can't explain it.It's creeping me out." She started to lay out the spread, face down at first.Eight cards in all.All Raen had to do was touch the back of each card lightly as she laid it down.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:53 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen blinked, pausing as he cocked his head. "Interesting," he murmured. He took a deep breath, brushing his fingers over each card as they touched the polished oak tabletop. He blinked, noticing for just an instant a flicker of ethereal bluish flame that faded from the backs of the cards, though two formed momentary images he didn't recognize; one was the kanji for fire, while the other looked like a whirlpool before both faded away into nothingness.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:05 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi let out a snort "Interesting for you, scary as hell for me." As she flipped the center two cards that were laid over each other, a new new light shone, a faint white with a purplish tint.She ignored it, she always saw that light.But this time it was visible to Raen as well "The World and The Tower.....You're going on a journey." She frowned slightly, realizing the Tower card was upside down "The reversed Tower means there will be a great separation between you and someone you care for." Moving to the card below, she flipped it, the odd light showing again "The Hermit, a new path.On your journey you will have a decision to make, your choice determines the outcome of the end...." She stared down at the tree cards already showing, not exactly liking this spread so far.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:15 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen cocked his head, his eyes narrowing fractionally as he unconsciously shifted his hand, not realizing that when he'd gone for the candles and pizza he'd grabbed one of the katana off of the wall which was now sitting across his lap in the darkness. "I just hope that one of the cards isn't Death," he muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:27 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi gave him a sharp look before moving to the top card, the purplish light flaring brighter, making her hesitate a moment "The Bateleur or Magician.A symbol of creativity, and willpower.Sharp wit and agility will be your aides in the coming journey." Moving her hand from the card she moved to the left.Biting her lip slightly, she flipped the cards "The Emperor and Strength.Providing structure and stability, you will also have to provide a great deal of courage in the coming ordeals.You will be the voice of reason amidst the coming chaos." Mairi's skin prickled and felt like she was burning.Felling something damp, she touched her nose lightly, surprised to find it bleeding.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:33 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen swiftly stood and after a few seconds handed Mairi a folded paper towel with a concerned look. "If we are different, then it's likely that whatever talents we have would have some sort of cost when using them," he thought to himself. He heard the clinking as his grip unconsciously tightened and blinked, looking down to find the katana in his hand before he let his gaze shift back to Mairi.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:45 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi took a shaky breath and gave Raen a small smile "Thanks.I'll be fine in a minute.Sometimes readings do this..." A few seconds later, the bleeding stopped, and she wiped away the last bit of blood.Looking down at the last two cards, she reached out and went to flip them, only to have them turn over on their own.She gave him a startled look "Judgement and the Wheel of Fortune..." She frowned slightly and went to touch the cards, the light flaring up and illuminating the kitchen for a moment before dying out "The Wheel means changes and a wavering of faith in someone or something...Judgement can be for yourself or another.It usually means the overcoming of obstacles from your past or emotions....I've never seen these two cards together before..." She stared down at the fully revealed spread, confused.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:51 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen cocked his head slightly, taking a deep breath. "So if this is right, then I and someone I care about are most likely going on some sort of journey where we'd be split up and there's possible connections to my past," he said quietly. It was eerie to him how the 'Magician', 'Emperor', and 'Strength' all described his personality to some extent, as he was quite determined and tended to be a rock to most of the friends he had and he could be quite persuasive and cunning, though stubborn at times. His grip unconsciously tightened on the sheath of the katana in his hand, though he failed to notice the faint silvery blue glow flickering around his hand and wrist as well as the hilt and tsuba, seeming to writhe like flames though it wasn't fire as it didn't burn him in any way.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:58 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi hesitated a moment before nodding, noticing the weird blue flame around his hands "That's the gist of it, yes...The reversed Tower can mean many things though, and if you and the person are separated, it may not be right off.The Tower can also mean emotional separation as well as physical." She glanced down at the cards before gathering and shuffling them.After reading Raen's spread, she was half afraid to see her own, but she had to know.Blowing gently on the backs of the cards, she started laying them out, face down.Taking a deep breath, she stared at the cards for a moment before reaching for the center two.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:05 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen exhaled as he loosened his near white knuckled grip on the hilt of the katana, noticing a slight warmth and a but of tingling in his hand and wrist. He looked down and inhaled in surprise at the faint silvery blue flame-like aura which in the soft light of the candles seemed surprisingly bright. "I wonder if it's really possible not only to manifest, but manipulate one's own aura," he murmured. He thought he heard a low sighing moan, though he only heard it for a moment before he heard audible creaking and popping sounds. He then heard an odd humming sound before he cocked his head, seeing flickering light as if the television were in, which he knew it wasn't.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff