Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Been.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Restaurants
  ARE DANGEROUS. STOP BEING DUMB.
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:07 am
Citrus Novii

I can dig it. 3nodding
Landscapes are awesome for me, growing up on a lake was the best thing for me lol.
The view just from my house is astounding.

Pics of your view?

But yeah I grew up in land, so I would have to drive like mins to get to the sea. But yeah we had a pretty good river a 5 min drive away....but being in NZ there is lots of awesome scenic stuff not to far from me, which Im pretty greatful for ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:01 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

I can dig it. 3nodding
Landscapes are awesome for me, growing up on a lake was the best thing for me lol.

Pics of your view?

But yeah I grew up in land, so I would have to drive like mins to get to the sea. But yeah we had a pretty good river a 5 min drive away....but being in NZ there is lots of awesome scenic stuff not to far from me, which Im pretty greatful for ^_^

I will have a picture for you tomorrow. c:
I didn't have time today, and when I get home it'll be like midnight.
To see the ocean is like a seven hour drive for me. :c

I feel that way about HSB actually, it's really close to loads of gorgeous stuff and the area even though it's dry and drought-ee it's still pretty with the lake and the hills and stuff. Wildflower season is AMAZING here. Every single inch of grass is covered with blue and yellow flowers for months.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:06 pm
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

I can dig it. 3nodding

Pics of your view?

I feel that way about HSB actually, it's really close to loads of gorgeous stuff and the area even though it's dry and drought-ee it's still pretty with the lake and the hills and stuff. Wildflower season is AMAZING here. Every single inch of grass is covered with blue and yellow flowers for months.

Sounds amazing, tied for my most amazing view is a dessert wildflower bloom. When I was in Death Valley CA for the wildflower season....it was mind blowing. One sample (which Im sure you have seen), but yeah there were a lot more and a lot more colours. Thats definitly one of my life highlights.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:41 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

I can dig it. 3nodding

Pics of your view?

Sounds amazing, tied for my most amazing view is a dessert wildflower bloom. When I was in Death Valley CA for the wildflower season....it was mind blowing. One sample (which Im sure you have seen), but yeah there were a lot more and a lot more colours. Thats definitly one of my life highlights.

It REALLY is.

You've been EVERYWHERE.
/jealousmuch

It's kind of weird because I can't help but think of the desert as being, deserted xD

We have tons of beautiful sunsets here. I would have cropped this, but I'm on like the slowest computer on the face of the planet at the moment lol. So, you enjoy all of our cars! This one that I took last year is one of my favorites though.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:16 am
Citrus Novii

It REALLY is.

You've been EVERYWHERE.
/jealousmuch

It's kind of weird because I can't help but think of the desert as being, deserted xD

We have tons of beautiful sunsets here. I would have cropped this, but I'm on like the slowest computer on the face of the planet at the moment lol. So, you enjoy all of our cars! This one that I took last year is one of my favorites though.

Travel map I have been many places but really I am still just skimming the surface I have been to less than 16% of the worlds countries emo But yeah I have been pretty lucky in that regard, especially with how little money I have.

Those are pretty nice, but yeah that area does look pretty industrial ^_^. This isnt a photo by me, but this is a example of the type of sunsets we get here [X]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:44 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

It REALLY is.

You've been EVERYWHERE.
/jealousmuch

Travel map I have been many places but really I am still just skimming the surface I have been to less than 16% of the worlds countries emo But yeah I have been pretty lucky in that regard, especially with how little money I have.

Those are pretty nice, but yeah that area does look pretty industrial ^_^. This isnt a photo by me, but this is a example of the type of sunsets we get here [X]

Did you visit most of those places with the cruise line? Or was it just free time travel?

The place where I took the pictures is like a mile stretch called Cottonwood, I was at work lol. xD
Cottonwood is a pretty small collection of houses, I think the population here is like...800? Something like that anyways. Horseshoe Bay which is like eight miles away is much bigger, but it's all residential housing. The area is expanding rapidly though because of the hospital going up. 3nodding

We've had the highest sales tax revenues in the entire two counties these last couple of years, which is awesome considering a lot of other cities have been in a stand still because of the recession.

That's so pretty! emotion_kirakira
Lake sunsets are the best. 3nodding So quiet, good thinking time.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:39 pm
Citrus Novii

Did you visit most of those places with the cruise line? Or was it just free time travel?

The place where I took the pictures is like a mile stretch called Cottonwood, I was at work lol. xD
Cottonwood is a pretty small collection of houses, I think the population here is like...800? Something like that anyways. Horseshoe Bay which is like eight miles away is much bigger, but it's all residential housing. The area is expanding rapidly though because of the hospital going up. 3nodding

We've had the highest sales tax revenues in the entire two counties these last couple of years, which is awesome considering a lot of other cities have been in a stand still because of the recession.

Most of it outside of the USA, NZ and parts of England were on the cruise ship. I definitly could not have afforded all the rest. Im lucky that things like lunch in the Eifle Tower, or a guiness in the Dublin factory, or seeing the worlds first geyser (to be called geyser) in Iceland, or wine tasting in Tuscany etc etc...that I all got to do for free.

For the USA I worked in NJ in 2004 after doing a adventure leadership course back home, then ran the ropes at a summer camp there. And then 2009-10 did a work exchange program where I worked a few more states, and travelled a bit more. Similar to how I am on a work exchange visa here in canada.

Nice, my home back home when I was born was ~500 people, but has expaned to ~3600 people in my lifetime, mainly due to being able to give rural living ~30 mins away from the largest city in my island.

Indeed they are ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:06 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Most of it outside of the USA, NZ and parts of England were on the cruise ship. I definitly could not have afforded all the rest. Im lucky that things like lunch in the Eifle Tower, or a guiness in the Dublin factory, or seeing the worlds first geyser (to be called geyser) in Iceland, or wine tasting in Tuscany etc etc...that I all got to do for free.

For the USA I worked in NJ in 2004 after doing a adventure leadership course back home, then ran the ropes at a summer camp there. And then 2009-10 did a work exchange program where I worked a few more states, and travelled a bit more. Similar to how I am on a work exchange visa here in canada.

Nice, my home back home when I was born was ~500 people, but has expaned to ~3600 people in my lifetime, mainly due to being able to give rural living ~30 mins away from the largest city in my island.

Indeed they are ^_^

That's CHCH right?
Are things normalizing since the earthquakes? I remember I asked a few months ago and everything was still pretty harsh down there. :c
Picture, because I promised!
My balcony view When I move I'm seriously going to miss this part of my grandmother's house the most.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:17 am
Citrus Novii

That's CHCH right?
Are things normalizing since the earthquakes? I remember I asked a few months ago and everything was still pretty harsh down there. :c
Picture, because I promised!
My balcony view When I move I'm seriously going to miss this part of my grandmother's house the most.

Indeed, nah most things are getting back to normal, I mean there are still many areas that are isolated and many buildings they are still deciding what to do with. But things are about as normal as they could be...besides still in some of the poorer areas which noone cares about emo

Not going to lie that is a awesome view.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff