[PRP] Download: Virus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:34 pm
Zacharie hoped that whatever she planned to show him took the rest of the day, he really didn't want to go back to cleaning. He hated cleaning...a lot. He snatched his bag from beneath the desk and slowly stood to follow after the blonde. "Yes, I just received it this morning." He looked down to the little device attached to his belt with disdain. "Jerome says I should have gotten it earlier but I think it took so long because their still angry that I filled the bathroom with a dangerous gaseous chemical mixture." He muttered the last part under his breath in annoyance. He had said that it was an accident, why couldn't they just get over it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:30 am
The Agents eyebrows arched lightly, what Zacharie had just said managed to draw enough interest from the Agent to peel her eyes away from the hall, to look over her shoulder at the Trainee.
"Why did you fill a bathroom with dangerous gas?"

It certainly seemed like that was a first from Faleen's perspective, though she did admit she didn't know what kind of person this Trainee was yet, beyond the fact that he broke computers by touching them.

"I'm certain much of the delay had to do with poor timing, you're arrival here is corresponding with some dex upgrades from the Programming department."
It wasn't that uncommon, but it made for some inconveniences at times.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:49 pm
"I didn't mean to." The teen let out an irritated huff. "It was an accident." That was why he shouldn't be allowed to clean. They should just let him work in peace in the labs where he wouldn't get into trouble. "To make a long story short I tried to create a cleaning solution that interacted poorly with some of the residue cleaner that was still in one of the toilets." It wasn't his fault, if whoever had cleaned the bathroom before him had cleaned properly none of it would have happened. "Perhaps it was just upgrades, it would make more sense than for them to hold a grudge." Well...to him it made sense. There wasn't much use in holding grudges over such insignificant things. "It doesn't matter now though, I have my Rocket Dex and soon I'll have it set up." Then he'd be able to study more about his pokemon and do the other various things that the little contraption was said to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:18 pm
"I see." Faleen replied with a surprised air. "I suppose its good no one was hurt, but I'm guessing that's the reason we all got messages on avoiding using the public bathrooms on the second floor's north wing." She noted, slipping her arm behind her back. "I can't really say either way what the reason was, not for sure at least, but I can't imagine the higher ups being very pleased that efficiency was being held up becasue someone was holding a grudge. Still, one should not be surprised of that kind of behavior, spesially not with the kind of people this team tends to attract."
Hazel eyes moved once more over the younger Trainee, with a calm logical explanation before facing front again.

Faleen lead them down, and further down, into halls that were completely void of windows, the walls made of a slick hefty metal, and heavy duty doors, all numbered with large painted letters and closed.
"This way please." She gesture to one of the doors at the end of the hall, not slowing her pace as she slipped a hand onto a pouch on her belt to withdraw a key card to open the door.
"This is the robotics lab, you're welcome to come in, but please refrain from touching anything unless given permission." She explained before sliding the card that opened the door.

The door opened up to a massive room, most of the work benches and computers were set up in a smaller aria by the wall, but the further it got out the more large the machinery got, large robots being worked in, half of the room was filled with sparks from welders and clanging from metal as Rockets worked.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:48 pm
Zacharie didn't really know what'd he'd do in a robotics lab...but the offer was appreciated all the same. Especially when the doors slid open to reveal all sorts of things straight out of a sci-fi movie. His mouth dropped open in awe and his eyes widened in disbelief behind his bangs as he took in the surrounding technology. "You...make giant robots?" He asked slowly, turning his awed look over to the blonde haired woman standing next to him. "Do you fight them? Can you control them from the inside like in the sci-fi movies? Please tell me that you fight them."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:12 pm
Faleen took a moment to paused in the lab to look around at the machinery being built, listening to the boy's questions before she turned to face him.
"I make all kinds of robots." to answer his first question, while the others brought a polite smile to her face, amused but pleased with his surprise. "Most of them are built to help defend the HQ, we focus mostly in the machinery within the building, but we have a line of desert sentries and turrets that we maintain and upgrade on a regular basis." She explained "We construct the Rocket Dexes here, as well as most of the equipment used in missions- the hard wear at least."

She made a gesture with her hand to lead him toward one of the computer consoles.
"We don't have much use as of yet for pilot controlled mech yet, but the lab has a few designs and a prototype or two kicking around. Its certainly not outside our capability."
A large tank of water set next to the work station, large tubes of water branching off from the top and disappeared into the wall behind. Within the tank three Carvanha, one of them very small swam around in a small school, only stopping as the two humans drew closer. jaws filled with teeth opened and closed as they pushed water through their gills, watching the humans with intense curiosity.

"Porygon-" the women said, stopping infront of the computer.

"Acknowledged: Faleen." a mechanical computerized voice droned from the set up, and the screen flashed to life. looking like a high tech layout though in the center of it was the image of a pure black Porygon Z with yellow eyes, eyes like the smallest Carvanha.

"Are you familiar with this pokemon?" Faleen asked, glancing at Zacharie.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:22 pm
Zacharie continued to stare in astonishment as he followed after the blonde haired agent. "That...is incredible." He said slowly, bouncing excitedly on his toes. His attention wasn't on the equipment for long though, not when there were...sharp teethed pokemon to inspect. The teen cautiously approached the tank and peered in at the little Carvanha with a raised eyebrow. "...Are these robot pokemon?" He asked curiously, bringing a hand up to see if the pokemon would follow it. "No, I'm not particularly familiar with electronic pokemon." He admitted with a slight shrug as he glanced over his shoulder at the computer screen. "I honestly had thought that they were a myth." He'd only ever heard people talk about them, though none of them had actually owned said pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:31 pm
As she walked the women glanced around at the following Trainee, a slight grin acknowledging his words. It was always somewhat satisfying to bring someone new into the labs and get a reaction like this from them, especially since she often felt it herself whenever she would walk into the labs, and she worked here!

As she worked on the computer, the women paused, a brow lightly furrowing as the response she got from him was not really what she expected, thus drawing her eyes to him in hopes of being what he was walking about. Robot pokemon? they did not build robot pokemon in the Rocket labs, that kind of childish endeavor was reserved for Team Galactic... or had been, once upon a time.
following his gaze she tilted her head "Those, are not robots, they're Carvanha." she pointed out reaching up to rap a knuckle on the glass they were behind, causing them to swarm toward her. "They help me in the labs by maintaining the coolant system for the robots we're construction as well as the computers along the room."

With the attention now back to the Porygon Faleen straightened up, and made a gesture to the screen, where the pokemon twirled its head over its body.
"This version is called a Porygon Z, effectively It is a pokemon that is made by humans via an extremely sophisticated program. They can enter computers, learn and adapt to the programing, or in come cases be written upgrades with the programs to be able to be... more of less a helping hand in computer functions."

Again the Agent turned to the computer "Access the Sand Box"

"Sand Box: Accessing."
The mechanical voice replied, and in just a couple of seconds they were brought to another screen, white, with a red R blazing on the background.
This one was much different from the previous screen, It was much more basic, and the folders over the desktop were scattered and disorganized, as if there was no method to its layout.
the culprits however would appear to be two small forms hopping along the screen in playful endeavors, shifting the various files around and bumping folders into one another.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:51 pm
"That's good." Zacharie said with a nod as he watched the Carvanha swarm by the blonde haired woman. "...That they're helpful, that is." He added when he found that the statement might have been a bit vague. He, personally, didn't have pokemon for any other reason other than that they followed him around and he got attached to them. But he knew that other people didn't feel that way, they viewed pokemon as tools, and while he didn't agree with it...to each their own.

The teen turned his attention to the computer Faleen was motioning to and stared up at the Porygon that was on the screen in awe. "Oh wow, that's amazing." He stepped closer to the computer and smiled a bit as he watched the smaller Porygons bounce and play. "....These are baby Porygon?" He couldn't help the edge of excitement in his tone as he watched the little pokemon intently.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:14 pm
"That they are." Faleen agreed, glancing up to the tank of Carvanha, the smallest of the three whizzing around with much more energy then the other two. "Though usefulness is a requirement for my team."

Watching the screen as the Porygon bounced around and worked with the files the Agent gave a soft nod. "They're the clone siblings of the smallest Carvanha in the tank." She explained, making a gesture to the fish pokemon again.
"They've been trained for the basics of understanding computer programming."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:04 pm
"Usefulness is rather important." Zacharie agreed as he turned to look back at the Carvanha. It wasn't hard to spot the small, dark coloured pokemon among all of the larger ones. "Cloned?" He asked curiously, immediately perking up. "Did you, personally, do the cloning or was that part of another department...or possibly from somewhere else entirely?" Would he eventually be able to take part in cloning pokemon? He was practically buzzing with excitement at the thought. "So you have a few clone babies." He said gleefully, leaning closer to peer up at the computer screen.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:19 pm
the blond blinked at his sudden interest about cloned pokemon, though it occurred to her that since he was so new, it was probably not an old concept to him like it was for many of the Rockets.
she shook her head quickly "Ah no, I do not have the qualifications to work with the cloning labs, I submitted an application with my pokemon's DNA and the lab rockets did the work."

As she explained she reached out to the side where she picked up one of two dusk balls sitting at the desk.
"I have an extra one that I do not have any use for, if you would find use in it, it can use the computers for you. Though it would require you to come back here every now and then to continue its training."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:45 pm
Zacharie didn't know what to say.

"You'd....give me one?" He asked slowly, his tone completely awed. It wasn't every day that someone offered to give him something as meaningful as a pokemon! He was practically bouncing on his toes in excitement, he was getting another pokemon! A new friend to meet and get to know~ "I would have no qualms in returning to continue its training. In fact, that would be most helpful since this would be my first electronic pokemon." If he couldn't work a computer it was unlikely that he'd really know what to do with a pokemon that was in some way, shape, and form, a computer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:21 pm
Letting the ball fall into her palm gloved fingers closing over it before she turned to face the Trainee, her eyebrows arching as he seemed to be much more excited about this then she would have expected from him.
"In the interest of keeping the computers in the base safe, I think this will be a good fit." She explained.

As he agreed to continue to return for its training the Agent nodded.
"Alright then," she held the ball out to him. "Firstly I should explain the ball to you, It's going to be different from a normal pokeball."
A gloved finger tapped over an indent built into the side of the ball, as she did a slot opened up to show a USB port.
"I'm still tinkering with balls but for now I've built a USB into your ball, this is what you'll use to get your Porygon from the ball to the computer, and back"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:11 pm
A blank expression to Faleen.
A confused look to the pokeball.
A blank, confused look to Faleen.
A blank, confused, look to the pokeball.
Not that Faleen could really see any of this from behind his hair, but it was pretty damn obvious regardless.

"The Porygon will be able to fit through there?" He asked curiously, eyeing the little slot skeptically. It seemed unlikely and quite possibly painful for the pokemon. "Well...you're the computer expert." He conceded with a slight shrug. He didn't like it when people questioned his work and so he wouldn't question her's. Now if they were actually talking about something that he had a clue about then he definitely wouldn't let something like that pass by without a full explanation. "Will the Porygon have to stay in the pokeball or a computer all the time or is it able to be out like a regular pokemon? And will I be able to plug it into my RocketDex?" He questions, cocking his head slightly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff