Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 677 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:37 pm
((ok temorarily remodeling))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:01 am
((hey, dude, how'd you get in my room? lol. if you check the VERY FIRST page of the Boy's Dorm forum, from when they first started here, you'll see that it clearly states that 777 is taken--by me. no big deal, really, just...you might want to change that. ^^"))  

DragQueen_69

DragQueen_69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:43 pm
((check in my room 'cause i'm not gonna post the same message twice. lol. hope to hear from you!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:50 am
Walking into his dorm room with Sachi on his shoulders, Bukotsu set her down and looked down at her.

"So you want to go to sleep right away?" Bukotsu said patting her head gently. He wasn't in the least tired at all, as if that silver colored vial woken him up inside back at the dining hall. Taking his time he sat down on the couch in the middle of the den room. Alongside the walls were weight sets and entire workout gyms. He was thinking about shaping up even more at this point since well he hadn't worked out in awhile. But he still looked the same technically, and well he sat there daydreaming.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Makibi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:53 am
Sachi nodded her head to confirm that she wanted to go to sleep. She was full from her meal and it was taking effect on her. She attempted to climb up onto the bed but had a little difficulty getting her second leg onto the mattress. She was eventually able to hoist herself up onto the bed and took off her shoes. She then leaned over the bed and dropped them side by side with the socks inside the shoes at the foot of the bed. She sat at the edge of the bed and watched Bukotsu.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:26 am
"Get some sleep," Buktosu smirked as he patted Sachi on the head.

"Girls need their sleep like guys need food to keep them from getting hungry ya know?" Bukotsu smirked as he pulled the blanket over her. The bed was rather large and very firm. Most people would fall asleep in an instant while laying on the king-size bed.

Bukotsu had now taken up a seat next to Sachi on the bed as he gently watched her until she would fall asleep.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Makibi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:04 pm
Sachi yawned and let Bukotsu place the covers on top of her. Her eyelids began to feel heavy; she yawned again. "Good night....Bukotsu..." she turned her head and closed her eyes. For about less than a minute, the day's events flooded through her mind. She had finally met Oni, and would hopefully be spending time with her soon. With that in mind, Sachi drifted to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:29 pm
Patting the yooung girl and kissing the child on her forehead to sleep, Bukotsu had made his way to the living room and closed his bedroom door behind. Picking out a set of dumbells with rough weight of nearly 100 kilograms, which was practically more than his weight of 76 kilograms.

Taking off his training armor and shirt, he set himself upside down with a rope around his ankles and was securely tied on the ceiling as he was upside down from view, and beginning, he began working his entire midsection and upper body by reaching towards his ankles in a sit-up manner. The noise was rather small and wouldn't wake the sleeping Sachi.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Makibi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:06 am
It was late the next morning when Oni went to look for Bukotsu. She wanted to learn more about Sachi. Things she couldn't learn from the facility. She had never been to his dorm before, so she searched up and down the halls looking for his name. Meanwhile, she thought about what exactly she would say and ask him. Her life at Ria could never be "normal" until she could put her mind at ease. The experiments were over so there was no need to worry about any more like them walking around.

She finally found Bukotsu's room; number 677. She was about to knock, but wasnt sure if anyone was awake. She stood there with her head against the door.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:59 am
Bukotsu had finished his routine as it was now time for him to do an early jog.Taking on only a white beater as a shirt, he opened the door to find Oni about to fall forward since she had leaned against the wall. To his surprise, he was ready to catch her as she would fall forward. It was odd for him to be in the same morning with someone else as he was only wearing his white beater and his camo pants, shoes and belt. Obviously this was the one time he was seen actually exercising.

"Sleep-walking eh?" Bukotsu smirked to Oni as he caught her.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Makibi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:57 pm
Oni fell into Bukotstu's arms. "Oh, hehe. Good morning."she said, looking up towards him, embarassed. She slowly stood up straight, took a deep breath and fixed her clothing. When she had regained her composure, she once again felt confident enough to spead. "So, whatcha up to?" Oni felt that was a stupid question after she noticed that Bukotsu's clothes were light. It was safe to assume that he was on his way to training or a work out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:36 pm
"Just catching up on my exercise, Sachi's alsleep in the bedroom," Bukotsu said as he stretched a bit as he looked at Oni.

"What brings you to my place anyway early in the morning?" Bukotsu had asked her as if he already assumed what brought her here, to see Sachi. Alhough with saying this, his spiked hair fell down signaling all the time that his hair was out of gel. His spiked, faded blood-red hair did change as it reach past his ears abit and turned abit a slight shade of auburn and orange.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Makibi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:49 am
Oni stepped back about half a step and looked at the floor. "Well, you see. I wanted to learn more about Sachi. I was hoping you could tell me about her..." Oni's voice trailed off. Now that she thought about it, she wasnt sure what exactly she wanted to know about Sachi. She didn't want to make it seem like she was only interested in how strong she was, but that was the only thing on her mind at the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:14 am
"Hmm well....She's currently learning under me about martial arts and possibly some chi exercises that are a bit advanced for even adults, but she's still new at it," Bukotsu said as he moved out of the way to let Oni in.

"Tsuda was the one that found her, although he was a good teacher, he wasn't much of a father figure, so he left her with me...She's a good kid, very smart and carefree about things,"Bukotsu said as he smiled alittle, "She's quite amazing, and I might be attached to her," Bukotsu smirked as he walked into the kitchen, and opened the fridge, "Is there anything I can get ya?" Bukotsu asked as he looked through for some energy drink.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers