Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:36 pm
If Ray had not been frustrated before, she was now, flicking out shards of bloody pokeball from her partner's mouth who kept his eyes diverted as long pointed fangs hovered menacingly around the women's arm.
the pieces would bounce off of the table, splattering the surface with streaks of red.

"I don't think he swallowed anything, but I can't be sure." She replied  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:46 pm
The former champion nodded a bit in understanding, watching briefly before he turned and passed by the table and out into the hall. He returned after a minute or so, holding a few clean cloths - some dry and others wet with cold water - which he moved to offer to Ray for both her and Double Stripe once all the visible pokeball pieces were removed, "Here."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:58 pm
Ray glanced over at the clothes as they were handed to her, eyeing them before glancing up at the older champion. "Thank you." she expressed, with no lack of gratitude, using the damp one to press into Double stripe's gums, for now ignoring her own bleeding hand.

After a pause Ray spoke again "The other two are wild, if you want to talk to them you're going to have to go back to Sagestone."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:14 pm
Alder nodded as she thanked him, offering a soft "you're welcome" in response as he watched her take care of the brightly colored Serperior. He shifted his stance to stand up straight with his hands folded behind his back, waiting until she finished with Double Stripe, and nodding at her words. "I'm going to need to see all of the pokeballs in your possession - all of them, regardless of color, that contain pokemon - so that I can have them scanned and checked for original owners. Wild pokemon may do what they please, as well as stay with whoever they please."

A thought seemed to strike him, and he turned to the Serperior. "Double Stripe," he began, "I understand it's obvious but I ask out of obligation: Do you want to stay with Rayan?" He paused then, awaiting an answer before asking his second question, "If you were returned to your original trainer, would you stay with him or would you leave him a second time?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:39 pm
Using the other end of the cloth to mop up the blood from her own hand, she lifted her gaze up to Alder, for once shaking her hair out of both of her eyes to look at him.
A light frown on her face looking as if she might dispute it, she even opened her mouth to say something about it before she stopped, scowled lightly as she reached up to her shoulder and plucked the light ball off.
Though as she tossed it over to him a grin returned to her lips. "Don't let him out."

She wasn't stupid, she knew she could be a pain in the a**, and she could argue her points back and forth and probably ruin his whole day by being difficult. But in the end this did reply on his decision and of course the police would back up the League. The League had too much power will pretty much everyone. It wouldn't matter if she's right, they would just make her wrong.

Double Stripe looked at the man, staring at him for a couple of seconds before he slithered up and around Ray. narrowing his eyes lightly in something like defiance. since he could not verbalize what he was thinking. .  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:58 pm
While he hadn't expected her to throw the ball - but really, he should've, given the nature of who he was talking to - he still managed to catch it regardless. "Thank you."

Double Stripe's answers were fully expected, so his reaction didn't surprise him in the slightest; he merely nodded, adding, "That's all I needed to know; thank you." Turning to them both, he added, "I'll be back in a few minutes." That said, he turned and disappeared through the door again, leaving the pair alone once more.

After a couple minutes someone appeared in the doorway, but this time it wasn't Alder. It was a young man in uniform, though his intentions soon became clear when he held up a first aid box and looked at Ray quizzically, "I heard you might need your hand wrapped up?" While it was a statement, it was spoken as a question - he'd heard she needed assistance, yes, but did she want it?

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:51 pm
He continued to wrap around Ray, until she made a sound as he got to tight.

The two of them were left alone, Double Stripe slithering off of her allowing Ray to take a seat again her eyes narrowed slightly at the table with a thoughtful quirk of her lips.

Double Stripe leaned down next to her, soon finding her long fingers tracing the side of his head.
When the door opened, both of them looked over, Ray hitching on a side smile
"Ah, hey cool. I could probably use that." she agreed, holding her hand out for it "Thanks."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:38 pm
The young man moved inside to hand it to her with the offer, "Lemme know if you need any help or anything." Inside, Ray would find various generic items one would find in a first aid kit - including antiseptic things and bandages.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:48 pm
using her teeth, Ray managed to peel the glove off of her hand, tossing it onto the already bloody table.
She managed to treat the hand alright on her own, as she had reassured the man.

As she cleaned the bite marks off the women took pause to watch the blood seep slowly from the wounds.
her eyes lidded slightly, turning her palm up.
"I'm so used to this." she spoke, tracing one of the slices with the cleaning cloth before clenching it.

"Ser..." Double Stripe blinked at her confused, before his eyes widened when she suddenly looked at him, a wide smile spreading across her lips as if she was suddenly delighted about an idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:25 pm
When Ray finished, the young man retrieved the first aid kit and departed. It would be some ten additional minutes or so before Alder finally returned, his hands folded behind his back. "Alright," he started as he moved back into the interior of the room and sat back down in his chair, moving his arms to rest on the table with just one pokeball in his grip - as opposed to the two he had left with - the dark ball, resting atop the table and held lightly under his fingers. "First of all, I must remind you that being in the possession of any pokeballs - or similar devices - that can and may contain pokemon is a direct violation of the conditions we gave you when you were expelled back in Unova."

At this, he turned to Double Stripe, explaining to him as much as to Ray since he assumed she would listen as well, "I don't know if you're aware, but Rayan is not and has not been allowed to own pokeballs, to own pokemon, or to train them since before she came here, to Kodo. That means she cannot have your pokeball in her possession and by all rights shouldn't have you, either - which is why we've released you from your ball. You are no longer bound to it and cannot be returned to it, even if it was still functional, and therefore you're completely free to go wherever you like. That also means if you battle trainers, they could potentially capture you. It also means that, free as you are, you can go with whoever you choose, meaning if you'd like to - which I already know you will - you can stay with Rayan as a companion for however long or little a time you like. Just remember that she will get in trouble if she puts you into another pokeball or trains you."

"On that note," he said, transitioning to another topic and shifting his focus back to Ray as he lifted the dark ball and held it up in one hand, mostly for an example instead of to hand it to her as he kept it on his half of the table, "we come back to this ball. Before I go any further, I need to ask you some questions about it and the pokemon it contains, if you don't mind." While so phrased, his tone indicated that it was more as a courtesy and that he fully intended to ask her questions whether she liked it or not.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:35 am
Ray was sitting with her legs and arms crossed by the time that Alder had returned, she glanced over her shoulder at him as he walked in, watching him walk over and begin to speak, her eyes flicking down to the dark ball in his hand for a split second before moving back up to Alder

She did not say a word as he spoke, though her lips thinned as she listened glancing over to Double Stripe when the Champion started to talk to the pokemon.

Double Stripe nodded when asked if he knew about Ray, looking from her to the older man, pulling himself up high.
There was a sense of relief in the flick of his tongue out at hearing that he not only had to leave Ray, but he was free to do so.

Her notched eyebrow arched when the conversation moved back to the dark ball, where her eyes settled for the length of the explanation.
Ray lifted her palms up, in a passive shrug "Alright, ask away."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:10 am
With a short nod, Alder began his questions. "How did you come by this pokemon and its ball, and how long ago was that?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:17 am
"Hm..." Ray put on a thoughtful expression as she recalled that event. "It was right after that spring event in Camphoreon, I believe in May... possibly June I'll have to look up the date. And the pokemon was given to me by a trainer named Luke." She tilted her head toward him "You know him, quiet kid, red hair." she flicked her own hair "Real sweet, but anyway. His brother passed away, leaving the pokemon in his care. The reason Luke gave Havoc to me, was becasue he didn't think he would be able to handle him with all the pokemon he had already,"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:20 am
The man nodded to show that yes, he did know Luke, and also to acknowledge her response, all while mentally taking notes. Havoc, hm? "A few months then," he mused aloud, then asked, "What is Havoc like?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:39 am
"Mmh He's determined, impatient, untrusting and angry. He's the kind of pokemon who lost a lot of his focus that might have been a semblance of direction by changing life styles so suddenly, and from what I gleamed from what Luke told me, and even seen from the pokemon, he probably didn't get a whole lot of heads up about it, if any at all."
She shrugged clearly not taking what she said nearly as unnervingly as some people might.

The gray haired women tilted her head "Do you have a preconception of him? to ask what I feel is a bit of an out of the ordinary question."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff