Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fallen Valley (Medieval age) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

First RP started after a long time, is it ok?
  Yes
  No
  omg, a unicorn?! <3
View Results

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:17 am
Derris Wolf

The goo would look down submissivley, listening to what the wolf said as then his master replied to the wolf "This whore is mine, his body and soul, wether he likes it or not, if he doesn't like it, I will just trow water over him to the point where he submits, And just for the record, water kills him!" The goo whimpered, noticabley scared.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:08 am
WoofyGoo

-the wolf doen´t turn back to reply- listen to me...human...you touch the Goo...and you are gonna feel my claws inside your guts  

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:41 pm
Derris Wolf

The master would growl at the wolf and smack the goo across the face, "Say one more word, and I will strangle him infront of you, that piece of s**t is worth nothing to me" The goo whimpered a bit as his master would smack him again "Shut up woof and go home" The goo nodded, Walking outside of the inn  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:03 pm
WoofyGoo

-any word more from the wolf could cause the death of the by the hand of his master; so then, he just conitnue his pat, leaving the place behind, but before that, a las word from him-

This is safety for you...

-and then point to a place little far of the town-

three days I wait...then travel again...I hope you make your choice -he talks in a way than the master of the goo can´t hear him-  

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:29 am
The goo nodded "You know that I do not breath right?" The goo chuckled a bit at the other as he then wrapped his robe around his middle, his legs now covered in the robe, but his torso was still bare, "If you can get rid of master, I will come along" The goo grinned, Making sure master didn't hear this  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:37 pm
WoofyGoo

-raises an eyebrow- I don´t kill humans...no without a reason...If wanna an advice...you show him your strength, your true strength...then, maybe he doesn't want to mess with you

But...maybe you need a little more of...muscle...-the wolf flexes his arm- something that proves your...resolution...but I don´t know...goo must have a tricks under his...slime?  

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:15 am
The goo points up towards the sky "You are aware that the sky holds a lethal dose of water to kill me? and, I have no money to get myself a coat, Infact that coat I was wearing today was owned by my master.." The goo chuckled "And I don't have any muscles, I can be sneaky, and leak trough anything with holes, but If caught ehh, my slime solidifies a bit on touch.."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm
WoofyGoo

Live in fear o die in freedom...but for a coat...don´t make me laugh...I can steal you one...or I don´t care...go back to your master...follow his orders...-he smells the goo very close- you smell now like human...soon you will taste like human...lucky you...I don´t eat humans -grins-

-the wolf puts his hand on the shoulder of the Goo- hope...to see you later  

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:22 am
The goo sighs and nods "Okaay, you win, I will come along!" The goo chuckles, running inside of the inn, grabbing the cloak and running back outside "Lets go!" The goo grinned, a faint red was visible on one of his tentacles, "Don't think too much, It can work against you!" The goo grinned  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:19 pm
WoofyGoo

-grunts- and your master...you will escape with me?...fine...just leave him. Now come with me, but don't expect an easy life...you hunt or be hunted...-he walks more and more from the inn, leaving behind- one warning Goo...I don´t have friends...and I dont need it...if you stay behind...good luck...understand?  

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:45 am
Derris Wolf

The goo nodded at the wolf "Don't worry, As long as I am well covered in clothing, I can survive the cold weather" The goo smiled innocently, retracting the tentacles from his back, Giving him a less dangerous, and more seductive shape "Now, Lets go" he'd smile, covering himself completely with the robe, putting the hood and the mask on, as only his eyes were visible.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:28 pm
WoofyGoo

-after taking a walk around the town, it was too late for start their travel now and watch at the moon- ...we need...a place...for rest this night. It could be dangerous if we move in night...somewhere, outside this town...must be a cavern...we can hide there...  

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:22 pm
Derris Wolf

"Well, There used to be a cave outside of the village..." the goo started to blush a bit "It's a safe place to be, Though It does smell quite unpleasent for those who.... can smell male stufff..." The goo grinned and blushed a bit "Lets say I used to make a bit of money before I got kidnapped, sold and forced into slavery"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:32 pm
WoofyGoo

...your face is red now...are you feel sick?...those grins...no you are not sick...I´m not sure what have on mind...I don´t matter, just guid-me to the cave, we must save energy, tomorrow will be a hard journey *they walk outside of the town, following the directions of the Goo*  

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:18 pm
Derris Wolf

"Just be glad you don't know my nature.." The goo blushed a bit more, Walking a with a slight faster paste, heading just outside of town, towards the hill Where the Fallen Valley would be, a small rock formation not too far ahead, As when they got closer and closer, an entrance of a cave would be more and more visible, "Welcome to my... used to be home!" The goo smiled as they arrived, It was pretty cozy, Fabric spread troughout the small cave and a small pit, just wide enough for a cozy fire, a small pool in one of the walls, It wasn't enough to swim in, But it had been set up in such a fashion, that rainwater would fill the pool, ButExtra precautions where made to keep it from overfilling, "It's not much, but atleast.. It's home"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff