Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Song of Gold (Stalker_Ninja & AsianBro87)(1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:59 pm
User Image she sighed no, at least I don't....the only thing I can think of is that my good for nothing father borrowed money from him. she looked at him and stretched why did you help me? she asked him and sat forward. She had tried to steal from this man and he had helped her. That was bothersome. oh...my name is Terra... she owed him that much. She didn't like oweing people, and now she owed him a great deal.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:40 pm
Jolly Jonas

While drying his hair Jonas noticed the posture from Terra. "Hm? Why did i save you? I guess it's because" as he scratched the side of his cheek after taking a seat before her. "You got my attention." as he grinned ever so slightly. "The way you handled yourself with pick pocketing was interesting, no one around the district has the balls to pick pocket a pirate like me, they're all to afraid to try." As he grabbed his pouch. He dumped it infront of Terra. "This gold was just given to me by the mayor. Around the time you pick pocketed me was around the time I left the Mayor's home. You see, I go on adventures and some times I'm hired to find treasure for particular people." slowly dividing it on her end and his. He grabbed his end and placed it back into the pouch. "That should be enough to pay back the debt. After your done, find me at the Dirty sea inn. I'm looking for a crew to sail with. I found a map, and that map leads to treasure. Aye Treasure." As he lifted himself back up he began to walk towards the door entrance and began to open it as he stepped out. "Remember, the dirty sea inn. I'll be waiting." as he closed the door and started towards the inn.

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:05 pm
User ImageShe took the money and walked after him. She grabbed his arm and handed it back "I'm not paying them money I don't owe. She said firmly "My father's debts are not my own, its not like he's going to pay either of us back. She sighed "I wouldn't mind traveling with you though. She hated living the way she did, she hated that sickness took her mother and on top of everything, she hated her father. "Maybe we will see him while we're out. she said as she started walking with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:13 pm
Jolly Jonas

After leaving the house, he was stopped by Terra and with her hand she handed back the gold. "Are you sure?" as he placed it back into the pouch. "And I wouldn't mind meeting your father." as he chuckled but as he closed in face to face. "Then at least let me kiss you." as he held her behind with is left hand and used his right to pull her closer his lips met hers as he slowly kissed in a romantic manner. "Welcome to the Silver Feathers."  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image

She immediately punched him in the stomach "Next time it'll be your throat...I hate how men think you're all charmers, and your breath still reeks of alcohol. She said angrily "and if you met my father, he would be gunning us down" she walked ahead of him towards the inn.does he think I'll swoon and do whatever he wants?another bout of anger and glared back at him"hurr up".  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:29 pm
Jolly Jonas

While kissing Terra he felt a force to be wreck-en with. He fell on his a** and held his gut. "Heh, just wanted to see a reaction, guess i got it." as he started to pick himself up still holding his gut he began to follow Terra from behind, but from where he was he enjoyed the a** going from side to side it was a truth to behold.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:39 pm
User Image

when she got to the inn she sat down then looked back at Jolly "when are we leaving? She asked and crossed her arms. Acouple of the crew members saw Jolly and chuckled at his state. Had Jolly finally met his match? A couple of women came over and fawned over him "Mister Jonas what hapened? are you okay?" Terra rolled her eyes and ordered some ale.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:19 pm
Jolly Jonas

After walking inside the inn he was attacked by a group of woman that seemed concerned. Asking him if he was alright. "Yeah, just a tad scratch nothing to serious." as he walked over and sat down he began to order a mug of rum. "It's on the house." as he showed the gold in his hands and placed it on the table. The girls were giddy but that didn't surprise him. He looked over to Terra and winked. "When the ship is being repaired so let's see." counting in his head. "A couple of minutes should be the correct amount" as he took the mug he began to take a big gulp.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image
She drank her ale quietly "A few minutes?" That would be nice. She watched as the others were partying happily. Would she be able to enjoy herself like that as well? she wondered then looked over at Jolly, he was such a strange man. "oh...you never told me your name" She said and leaned back a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:11 pm
Jolly Jonas

Slowly take a sip of his rum, he cleared his lips and placed the mug onto the table. "Another if you will." as he started to relax a bit. "Jolly Jonas, or Jonas if you will." as he stretched a few times. A feller came in and was looking for Jonas. "Ah there you are." as he ran over. "Your ship is repaired and ready to sail Captain Jonas." Jonas handed him the coins from the pouch. "Tell the men to get ready, were sailing now." as he started to stand up he began to tell the poor bastards to join him in his adventure. "Those who want to join the silver feathers follow me now. Otherwise, do what you will." as he started off through the door.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image

Terra stood and followed himhmm...I like Jolly better She said and walked beside him as they reached his ship. "She's nice....What's her name? She asked him and looked around "also what crew do we need?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:10 pm
Jolly Jonas

After arriving at the ship, he was standing beside Terra. "Maiden of the Sea. A memento from my dead father. It can sail the high waves, tough wave terrains and even face armada's. This ship has been built for specializing the Crew and the Captain's needs. Plus there is 50 kegs of rum on board which makes it awesome." as he chuckled. He raised his arm in the air beside Terra. "After you lass." as he grinned, "Alright crew everybody on the ship, were sailing now!"  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:18 pm
User Image

"Wait, that's not all you have in the way of supplies, right? What do you have for food, fruits? meat? She crossed her arms as she waited for an answer. Jolly seemed dependable for a fight, but he didn't seem to think too far ahead. "How many kegs of fresh water do you have? she asked him, trying to go down a list in her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:27 pm
Jolly Jonas

"We have plenty of food and water. More enough then our rum of kegs, don't worry I spent my gold well for adventures like these. But of course I keep losing crew members for some odd reason?" as he looked around to see if everyone got on board. "It's best to get on now, The sun is setting and I do not want to sail before the tides shift." as Jonas began to walk up the deck as he started to go to the wheel. Handling himself he began to tell the crew to way anchor and set the sails. It was time for them to venture off to the gate of gold.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:36 pm
User Image

"okay then she walked onto the boat after him and looked around, he didn't answer her question. She sighed and looked for the kitchen and found it empty "He lost his cooking crew!?" She sighed again and rubbed her temples. She looked for something she could make a lot of and settled for shepherds pie.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff