Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
List for things you'd Pay/Not Pay for with Gcash in Guilds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:38 pm

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Things that are not unreasonable to pay for:
-Pay to keep your guild on the front page/ the first couple pages of the Guilds main page.
-Would pay for anything above 5-10 subforums, not sure how many really, but large amounts of subforums wouldn't be unreasable to pay for.
-More than one announcement a day will be paid for in Cash, removing the issue of only one announcement a day.
-If the guild runs out of gold funds, you can still use the cash option to send announcements/make subforums.
(There's more Ideas in my head, I just can't find the words for them at this moment.)

As to HOW we get the Cash?
We buy Cash as normal, or use the free Cash options.
We take whatever from our funds, and dump it here, where is can be used ONLY FOR THE GUILD, thus removing the option of misuse by the Captain/Crew.
(This, would be the only scenario to transfer Cash, as the entire site is done for as soon as Cash is tradeable. We all know the rich would only get richer at that point, there's no use denying or fighting over it.)

These are my ideas.

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:41 pm
Furzball
Suzareigna
My question for the other thread still stands, how can Guilds buy Gaia Cash?
Some guilds have a "Guild Mule Account". Members will likely be able to donate gcash at the guild mules.

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No. Don't do that.
Do not send it to a personal account.
Send it in the same way you donate gold for the guild, directly to the guild account, where it can ONLY be used for guilds.

Misuse will NOT be an option at that point, and thus would be better than trusting the GC in an actual person's hands, where if they got hacked, we're all screwed.
Not saying I don't trust the crew, just that someone, somewhere, will ******** it up.

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas