Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eien no Hana (Scifi/ Romance 1x1 RP filled) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi
  Gold
View Results

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:45 pm
He figured that it would be much easier to talk to her face to face. Once he was out he looked at her awestruck. She was beautiful, "u-um I'm Hideki. The Stein estates new head butler. Are you new here?" he asked looking her over, "Why aren't you in uniform?" he asked snapping to his senses.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:53 pm
As the man climbed out, Gloria backed up. He seemed to be confused at seeing her, she tilted her head before he stuttered out his name. He announced he was the Stein estate's new butler. He then asked if she was new and snapped at her for not being in uniform. It was Gloria's turn to be confused. She didn't have much help hired at the mansion at all she thought she would have noticed if she hired a butler.

"What on earth are you talking about?" she asked him "I own Stein estate and I didn't hire a butler. How did you get here?" she asked him. She was confused as to how he wouldn't know about her owning this place and even confusing her for the help. "And how did you even find the lab?" she had so many questions for him.  

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:05 pm
He looked at her puzzle, "Where is Dr. Stein?" he asked in disbelief, "Why would he sell his property?" he asked more to himself. He gasped, "Did he fire me?!" He looked up at Gloria and cleared his throat, "I was looking around the mansion and stumbled upon it." he answer her composed, "And who might you be?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:23 pm
Looking at the confused man, Gloria was trying to figure out if he was messing with her. It sure didn't seem like it. He asked where Stein was and why he sold his property. Then gasped and freaked out about being fired. Gloria raised an eyebrow and he stopped, composing himself. He just said he stumbled upon it and asked who she was.

"I'm Gloria Skrypeck. Will you stop messing around about dead people and tell me how you found this. I've been searching high and low for Stein's laboratory and you're telling me you found it by chance?" she asked. She didn't trust him, she thought he was making stuff up to try and get out of trouble.  

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:34 pm
"D-dead? Did you say dead? Dr. Stein just left this morning. How can he be dead? Was there an accident? Is his family alright?" He was very troubled by her reaction. Annabelle had traveled with her family on vacation. If she had gotten seriously hit he would know how to react, "How long have I been knocked out?" he asked looking at her genuinely concern.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:01 pm
Gloria was dumbfounded by his freakout. Thinking there was an accident and wondering if everything was all right. 'this morning? he can't be serious' she thought. But the look on his face read panicked and scared. He asked her how long he's been out with a look of concern.

"Slow down...slow down" Gloria said, putting her hands out, trying to calm him. She wanted to get a straight out answer from him. "Since I found you, you've been out for about 4 hours....but I found you unconscious. What is today's date?" she asked him  

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:13 pm
"July 17th 1513." he said causally, "What does that have to do with anything?" he asked puzzled. As the sun got higher the temperature rose. The insane head and facial hair wasn't making things easy for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:57 am
The man answered both the wrong date and year. It was July yes, but it was only the 8th and it was 2013. "Excuse me?" she asked, seeing the look on his puzzled face. His hair was messy and insane and he had so much unruly facial hair for somebody looking as young as he did.

Gloria remained silent for a moment. Could the lab...those glowing weird plants...somehow kept him alive? She'd read up on Stein's imortality elixer but according to the books it was a hoax and even his sucesses were temporary. Could Stein have been hiding a success? Could this man have stumbled upon it?

"No...it's not. Today is July 8th, 2013" she told him. Looking him over to watch his reaction. "Stein has been dead for years...heart attack at an old age...the rest of his family is long dead...if you really are telling the truth and are who you say you are...Then this may come as a surprise"  

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:19 pm
"2013? How can this be?" he said slowly pacing back and forward. When she said that Dr. Stein and his family were long gone he collapsed to his knees. Annabelle was gone. a little over 500 years? How had he- The elixir he drunk!
"2013...what do I do now? I'm sure I have no purpose. I'm sure you his robot maids and butlers by now..." he said more to himself than to her.

He stood up and looked at Gloria, "I'm sorry for disturbing you...thank you for the blanket." he said with a polite bow. He had no idea what to do next. Her was clotheless, homeless, and by the sound of his stomach howls, hungry. He was too proud to beg so he started to walk off. Secretly hoping she's stop him and offer him some resources to get him on his feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:22 pm
The man, Hideki, literally stepped back when he registered the date, almost falling back into the drain. When she mentioned Stein and his family being long dead he fell on his knees, surprising her. He then started to get depressed, he didn't seem as curious as her as to how this feat was accomplished but more focused on what he was going to do.

He assumed that robot butlers would be common. As his occupation he assumed he would be out of work. He apologized her and thanked her for the blanket with a bow before starting to walk off. She heard his stomach grumble and he looked so lost and confused. "Wait!" she couldn't stop but call after him.

She approached him. "Okay, i'm sure you're confused and you have nowhere else to go. I happen to have a lot of questions for you. So lets work something out. You answer my questions and you can stay in my mansion until you get on your feet. I have food, water, a medkit...anything you may need...Well, no robot butler but most other things" she said, cracking a smile. "Besides, wandering on the streets like that is more likely to get you arrested for public indecency" she added.  

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:09 am
He was relieved when she called out to him. He had no idea where he was going. He turned to her and smiled, though it was hidden behind his beard the only evidence of his smile was his high cheek bones, "Deal." he said bowing, "Um... do you have a razor? I'm not use to having all this hair on my head and face." he said with a timid chuckle. Maybe with Gloria's help he could move on.

(sorry the alerts didn't alert me of your post O , o)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:18 pm
Hideki seemed a bit relieved that she'd stopped him. His voice was still a bit raspy when he said deal. If it weren't for his young looking body, he could be mistaken for an old man. He bowed to her and asked for a razor, not used to having as much hair as he did. Gloria nodded with a slight smile "Come on inside" she told him, waving for him to follow her.

She walked down the hallway of the mansion, frowning a bit at the roots still sticking through the floors, wondering how she was going to deal with them to herself. She stopped at a bedroom, an obvious guest room "This is more of a male guest room. There's a razor in the bathroom both electric and regular. And you can shower if you want too" she told him.  

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:49 pm
Stepped over the roots as he was lead to the bathroom. He followed the damaged floor with his eyes. He some how felt attached to them. When that arrived at the bathroom his jaw dropped, a lot had changed since the last time he was in a bathroom. He stepped inside poking at the strange contraptions.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:28 am
Seeing the look on Hideki's face as he saw the bathroom made her smile a bit and also helped prove to her that he wasn't faking the whole, suspended in time thing. "Sorry, forgot you won't know how to work these things" she said. She went to the shower and spun the dial to turn on the hot water before going to the cold knob and doing the same, feeling the water with her hand to make sure it was a good temperature. "If you want the water warmer, turn the red handle to your left. Colder, turn the blue handle to your right. Spin them the opposite way to turn it off" she instructed as she stepped back.

She got a towel out of the cupboard and sat it on the toilet. "I'd just use the regular razor, I don't know how to use the electric one so I can't really show you" Being a girl she hadn't had a need for the electric razor. In the shower was shampoo which she figured he'd need, a bar of soap and conditioner. "This bottle washes your hair, this one will take out the tangles, put it in after washing if you want" she told him. "And if you need anything else just give me a call okay?"  

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:46 pm
He took in her every instruction and nodded, "Um do you have a knife?" His hair was waay too long to wash so he figured it would be best to chop off most of it before getting into this showing contraption.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff