Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Romeo x Juliet ヾ(´▽`; )ゝ1x1 (TLR & AB87)(C/S) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:40 pm
User Image

After a few minutes, Juliet grew nervous as more and more of her father's colleagues came to greet her and ask questions about the changes she had planned for the company.Somewhere along the way, she'd been given a drink, though didn't recall from who.Spotting the door to the balcony, she held back a sigh of relief, "I'm sorry gentlemen, but would you please excuse me?I've found I need a bit of air." After a few muttered apologies and consents, she escaped, though her father and Tybalt watched her progress.Setting the glass of punch on a table she escaped outside and let out a pent up breath, not really paying enough attention to realize someone was already there.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:47 pm
User Image

Taking a few more bites off his plate, Romeo started to head back but noticed someone coming his way? Stepping aside he let her through and started heading back to the tables where he would pick off some cake. Jonas had his appetite today and wanted to try everything before stepping on stage with his father and the Capulet's. After grabbing a few more treats he head back to the balcony and found the young girl standing there grabbing some fresh air. Standing on the other side of the balcony he slowly ate. "So what brings you here."  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:58 pm
((Jonas?Don't you mean Romeo?))

User Image

Juliet closed her eyes and took a deep breath, happy to get away from the bombardment of questions.She jumped slightly and turned someone spoke, not really expecting to be spoken to.She hesitated a moment, knowing if he was a Montague her father may end up angry, "Meeting potential clients and competitors...The family business and all." She wrung her hands, twisting her fingers nervously, "Yourself?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image

Listening her talk about the competitors and the business, he was likely the same. "Hm, I see." slowly taking a bite out of the cheese cake he started to slide the plate over. "You want some?" as he looked out at the stars. "It's hard enough for people like us to adapt to things that were not really ready for. Parents that make decisions and wont let go to old traditions. I wish they change a little." as he slowly scratched his right side cheek. "For better then worse. I will not follow the tradition, but create a new company that will support the people that have nothing."  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image

Juliet paused slightly, listening.It was strange, but she felt like she knew the guy, "No thank you." She leaned back against the rail and looked down, watching the car pass below them with a small frown,"I'm ready to take over.Just not the way they want me too.I don't want to ruin peoples lives anymore." She glanced back inside, seeing the her father and Tybalt still watching,"Sometimes, I don't think it's possible for them to change." She tugged on a stray curl lightly, a habit she always did when thinking or tired.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image

One of Romeo's brothers came over to get Romeo for the presentation it was time for him to stand on stage. Along with the Capulet's. Romeo followed behind him and gave a signal to Juliet that he was leaving. Slowly walking pass the committee of his company. His father was on stage along with the Capulet's. "Son, it's time for you to make a stand, stand up and stand straight. Your the next leader of our company." Romeo stepped up and waited for the Capulet's chosen one.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image

Juliet gave a small nod and looked back out over the balcony.Tybalt came to retrieve her and lead her back inside.As she stepped up, her father laid a hand on her shoulder lightly, "You're my little girl, and always will be, but you're a woman now.I know you'll run this company with everyone's well being in mind." She gave a weak smiled, knowing he meant the family's well being, rather than the general public, and stepped up onto the stage, not really surprised to find the man from the balcony as her 'enemy'.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:12 pm
User Image

Being at the front along with the girl he met at the balcony, an old man appeared infront. "Now will the Montague and Capulet please remove your masks. And let the people here know who are you so we may celebrate your promotion." Romeo looked over to the Girl with the mask and slowly removed his revealing a face that all the woman began to fall because of the manly handsome face he had. "Sighs.. knew this was going to happen." as he stood there waiting for Juliet to remove hers.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image

Juliet glanced towards her father, waiting for his nod of approval.She hesitated a moment before removing her mask, hearing mummers of surprise.The men working for her father had known she was a pretty girl, but not like this, she noticed even some of the competitors remarks and flushed slightly in embarrassment.She glanced over at the man from the balcony and did a double take, a look of shock crossing her face, "Romeo?" She didn't know whether to start laughing at the irony or to cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image

"Juliet?" he was more surprised to see his friend here. And a Capulet. "I-I didn't know you were a Capulet? That' surprises me." as he placed his hand out towards her. "Your company makes the greatest computer around. I use one of them." as he chuckled with a smile. His Father and his Mother were even more shock that there son buys Capulet's Industry gadgets. "Whats the meaning of this son. You buy there computers?!" Romeo looked back. "Well, yeah. Is there something with that?" his family yelled. "Yes!"

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:39 am
User Image

Juliet hesitated a moment before taking his hand, "I didn't know you were a Montague, so we're about even." She smiled slightly "I use the note and drawing pads your company makes, as well as a few other things." She winced when she heard the sharp intake of breath from her father and Tybalt, her mother was totally indifferent, "You use recycled goods, their recycled goods, when you can have perfect new things." Juliet looked over at him, "I do, and they work better than most of the things you buy me.I don't see a problem with it." She cringed when he yelled, his face turning red in anger, "I see a problem with it!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:06 pm
User Image

His father was angry his mother was furious and his brothers well doing the usual, not getting involved. Romeo was pulled back by his mother, his mother was looking at Juliet from bottom to top. "Scoundrel you dare take my son!" Romeo was pulled away from the stage and was being taken back to the car. His father stood handling what looked to be pistol. In this age guns were made to solve problems especially against the Capulet's. "So it's your fault that you brain washed our son to use your gadgets you mongrels!"  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:34 pm
User Image

The second he saw the gun, Tybalt grabbed Juliet around the waist and headed for the door, giving her father a small nod.Her father pulled out his own gun "My daughter is far from being a scoundrel.It is your son who deserves that name.Out at all hours, coming back with grass stained clothing that cost more than your life." By this point Juliet was calling her cousin every name she could think of, begging her mother to make him let her go.Her mother looked indifferent, but there was a hint of pity in her eyes as they exited the hotel.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image

After rushing to the exit, The door man had the car ready as he placed the key's back into the mans pocket. "Here's your fe-" before he could give that man his pay he was thrown into the car and was driven away. With the Montague fighting, you could hear bullets flying every where of course this caused the police to sound off as they made there way to the party.

(What do you think of the rp so far?)

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image

Tybalt carried Juliet slung over his shoulder out the exit, keeping her skirt modestly tucked around her legs.He stood for a moment as the door man pulled the car to a stop.He pulled a couple of bills out of his pocket and handed it over "Split it with the other guy." He let out a growl when Juliet elbowed him in the back of the head and shoved her unceremoniously into the car, her mother fallowing as Tybalt climbed into the front.They were gone in a matter of minutes, listening as the gunfire rang out.

(( xd It's highly entertaining lol))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces