[Post-Raid ORP] Tales of Victory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:38 pm
"Ah...hello Nicolette." Andre gave the brunette a small, tired smile. While he wasn't particularly in the mood to converse, he couldn't help the flicker of amusement as the girl fired off question after question. "Yes, I volunteered." He sighed and ran a bandaged hand through his tangled hair, wincing when he shook free sand that the nurses had apparently missed. "I'm alright, I received injuries that required a minor surgery but I was released not too long ago." He motioned to his right leg. "There was glass embedded in my thigh and arms but the doctors managed to extract it all. I'm to use the wheelchair for a few days while the muscles heal." He was...honestly a bit thrown off. He understood objectively why Nicolette cared, it was obviously part of her personality, but they had only met once before. Why did she care? "We engaged Team Rocket in a battle and everything appeared to be going more or less smoothly until the enemies vehicles exploded." He shifted slightly in his seat. "As far as I know only three people, including myself, were injured enough to warrant serious medical attention."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:31 am
Abruptly Sera and Rosie would find their 'dexes/phones bleeping, buzzing, playing a merry tune or whatever else it was they did when they got a message.

'Hello? R U OK? I am high as hell. - D.'  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:05 pm
Yuri blinked at Rosie at her statement. He hadn't actually known about that. That Luke had actually made himself a human shield for Rosie. Though really, once he thought about it, it definitely did sound like something he would do.

When Sera spoke though, he looked back to her with a renewed smile and a lightly cheerful tone. "Yeah, they'll be fine. And hey, we managed to bag a bunch of Rockets." So at least it wasn't all for naught.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Amidst the crowd of desert worn trainers, a young boy squeezed through the groups of those waiting for news and those speaking of rockets and battles, his eyes wide and young, his countenance small. Some of the trainers had been in battle... Real battle. Not the kinds he had studied for, or for which he and his small duo now trained. Some people looked hurt, others victorious, some silent in the wakes of what had happened, and the realization that it wasnt just a game, while he was too young to understand in full, had begun to set in.

With a pichu on his shoulder, his charmander following closeby, and his mother--to his quiet embarrassment and yet reassurance-- tending to the smaller wounds of the few who had insisted their Pokemon take priority, the boy looked about for any of the familiar faces he had come to know, and upon spotting Yuri and a somewhat familiar blonde girl, he made his way over to them, careful to keep the tiny electric mouse balanced. While they weren't Henrietta, whom he had hoped to find safe and sound, they were there, and looked okay, if a little beat up.

Hoping he wasnt interrupting anything, Jace offered a wave and a smile as he topped before Yuri, Rosie, and the dark haired girl he didnt know. That wasnt the one Henrietta said was Yuri's girlfriend... "Hey, did you guys go fight the rockets?" he asked, polite in his hesitancy, but to the point as would be expected of a curious child.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:37 pm
[Andre]

Surgery? Glass embedded in his thigh and arms? And now he was in a wheelchair? And they had met Team Rocket and their vehicles exploded? Well, she still wasn't entirely sure what Team Rocket was, exactly, nor how bad they were or practically anything about them, but they sounded like rather unsavory types - especially if they had caused so much trouble and hospitalization for others - and she decided quite quickly that she didn't like that, not one bit. That was unacceptable.

"Oh, I'm so sorry you were hurt," she said once her brain finally stopped racing through thoughts, her fingers lowering from her mouth where they'd lingered to cover it while she'd listened, and instead moved to cover her heart as a sincere, hopeful expression manifested on her face. "It is my sincerest hope that you recover quickly, and I feel terrible that you endured such a thing to begin with." He had volunteered, though; had he known of all the dangers? At least there were only two other people that required urgent medical attention - she was very, very thankful that it wasn't more than three - but it still bothered her that such a horrible thing happened at all. While she was immensely curious about the other two who were injured - and she wanted to ask very, very badly - she refrained from posing the question to him, and asked instead, "Is there any way I can help you? With anything at all?"

-----

[Rosie, Yuri, Jace, not Dith (sorry Dith)]

Unfortunately for Dith, Sera neither felt nor heard her phone going off, so she neither saw nor replied to it. Seraphine's feelings on Rockets and confronting them and arresting them was quite different now that she had Anastasia back. Getting her precious pokemon back had been her top priority for so many months, and she'd trained so much to work towards that goal -- but then the goal had been handed to her on a silver platter while still working on it, and she'd thereafter had no further reason to want to confront and interrogate every Rocket she saw. They were still a threat, of course, and she still wanted them gone - but now she didn't have to worry or focus on it as the only way to get her pokemon back. It had been an odd feeling, in some ways, and she hadn't been sure if she wanted to continue training or working to fight Team Rocket - but in the end, the decision had been relatively easy to make, though as yet she hadn't trained much since the car accident. The fight earlier that day only reinforced the decision to continue, but for now, she'd wait at least a day or two. Despite all of her thoughts, she replied to Yuri with a small nod and another simple, "Yeah."

It was then that a small child approached, and Seraphine straightened up a little with her arms folded on the table as she glanced from him to both Yuri and Rosie. He probably knew them, surely, so she refrained from replying - though even if they didn't know him, she had little intention of speaking anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:27 am
Nicolette

Andre blinked owlishly up at the brunette girl, his pale eyes giving away just how baffled he was by her kindness, before schooling his expression into a polite smile. It was obvious that he needed to get back to his hotel room and sleep if he was letting his actual emotions show. "I was happy to help." He cocked his head slightly. "I may not live here anymore but Kodo was once my home, I hate to see bad things happen here." That was...mostly the truth, for the moment. As long as Zacharie was out there he would prefer everything stay calm and safe. Especially if he was running around with a member of Team Rocket. Just the thought of some trainer hurting his little brother just because he had gotten himself mixed up with some Rocket made his blood boil. "You are very kind." He smiled, drawing himself from his quickly darkening thoughts. "...If you wouldn't mind...if you could at least wheel me over to the counter so I can get my pokemon healed, I would very much appreciate it." His arms were sore and he could feel the few stitches he had received throbbing with the exertion. He hated asking for help but the sooner his pokemon were healed, the sooner he could go back to his room.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas