Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
Introduce yourself!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

free
  gold
  yes!
View Results

robertcros
Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:15 am
lavolpes
'Ello, I am lavolpes! On this day, have returned to GaiaOnline after five years with this new account and I don't know why; it just happened.

It took me 20+ restarts of AC:NL to find the town map that fit most of my picky tastes.
hello there! Welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:18 am
robertcros
lavolpes
'Ello, I am lavolpes! On this day, have returned to GaiaOnline after five years with this new account and I don't know why; it just happened.

It took me 20+ restarts of AC:NL to find the town map that fit most of my picky tastes.

Thank you very much! I'm really pleased that there's an AC:NL guild floating around uwu  

lavolpes

robertcros
Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:22 am
lavolpes
robertcros
lavolpes

Thank you very much! I'm really pleased that there's an AC:NL guild floating around uwu

Yep yep we are currently in the process of remodeling the guild. But if you need anything just let me know  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:22 am
sorry for the double intro post. but since my ds came back from repair. i have a new friend code
so feel free to drop me a message if you add me
2595-1696-4273  

AuroraDyne

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Renai-sama
Crew

Gracious Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:44 pm
Hello everyone. I'm Renai-sama but usually people give me nicknames such as Renai, Rena, Ren, Ren-kun, Rena-nee, Renai-sensei xD Lol, maybe not that last one but you get it. I'm currently 17 and'll be 18 this upcoming May. I love to draw, read manga, watch anime, play games, eat, sleep, and hang around my friends. I'm most happy in the company of my friends, truly. I aspire to become a Video Game Designer - creating the characters you see in them, hence the love for drawing.

My love for Animal Crossing started when I traded Super Mario Sunshine for the original Animal Crossing on Gamecube which, I still currently have. It has been the only game of the series I have had thus far until I began to get jealous of my best friend's 3DS. A month later, I also bought a 3DS and obtained Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I've been obsessed with it and it shows! I started playing in the beginning of November and achieved Perfect Town in the beginning of January!

So yeah, that's pretty much it. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:02 pm
Hi! I'm Clare. yum_puddi

Nothing really special about me, I like to play Animal Crossing and earn bells/medals.

yum_puddi yum_puddi  

pickle waifu

Duck

gurokawa kaijuu

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:15 am
Hello! My name is Pidgey. I am 18 and I am a graphic design and animation major. I have love pokemon and animal crossing since i was little. New Leaf consumes most of my time haha. I am a huge fan of hayao miyazaki. I have howl's moving castle tattooed on my leg redface
I love making new friends so anyone can message me and we can visit each others towns? c:  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:13 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Jenny, I'm 21, and I'm mayor of a town named Katzelor. I am trying to round up as many cats as I can, and I'm particularly looking for Punchy.

Josh, out of curiosity, what do you teach?  

Kurogiima

Timid Friend

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

AngelBowties

Sugary Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:00 pm
Um... Well, I'll be 15 in July, my friends and I will be moving out together in our first apartment as soon as we have $1000 (for easy rent pay) I'm kinda depressing and I'm a cancer. ^^
If you want, send me your FC and I'll send back mine in return! (3ds is dead right now, I'll charge it later)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:10 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Mina and I've been playing Animal Crossing since the good old GameCube days haha (I feel so OLD!). There's not really alot to say about myself, but I'm really excited to be in this guild and hang out with other nerds who also play AC:NL!  

MinatoAllen7

Dapper Member

1,600 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:13 pm
Hello! I'm Nin.

I'm a mother of a beautiful son and am pregnant with child #2. I enjoy games like Animal Crossing because I can put it down at moment's notice if need be.

I can't really think of anything more to say, I hope to meet some visitors here in the guild!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:24 pm
I love the latest installment of Animal Crossing heart

My name is Kachi but in the game it is Kachiko. ^_^;;
I am an otaku and I am addicted to this game.

Shimasta - Kachiko - I live in SC - 24 yrs old - friend code: 5069-4924-4933  

Zabethlyburn

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:28 pm
Hello! Eclairl here! My actual name's Chelsea and I've been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf since February 8th and am the mayor of my town called Steller. At the moment my 3ds is being a butt and won't let me connect to other players, but if you are interested my fc is 3024-5283-0387.  
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games