[Fin] Clean Getaway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:00 am
Frost tilted his head, considering the specimen while maintaining his safe distance. "Poison? From that?... I think it doubtful but I am not a botanist. Mmh. I do however agree with your statement about this new 'base'," he made air quotes, "that we are supposed to operate from. Filthy and ill equipped for our needs." Unable to do much about the latter for now Frost got on with dealing with the former. Scalding hot water and chemicals; he would scrub this floor into submission.

"Perhaps you shall have the opportunity to work with Faleen," Frost continued as he mopped. "However, it sounds to me as though you will be in a different department. Projects do cross over of course when there is the need, and missions always attract an... interesting range of disciplines." A lot of idiots as well, but the odd competent one like Faleen too.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:00 pm
Zacharie shrugged slightly, it was unlikely but it wouldn't hurt to try. "I will have to run some experiments." He would need to find a place to set up his equipment before cleaning and sterilizing the area to make it suitable for his needs. "It's rather small as well." He tacked on as he rubbed the sanitizer into his skin. "I've been mapping it out since I haven't been given anything to do." He hated not having use of his arm and being nearly constantly in pain but he supposed it did have his perks. Avoiding having to do the tedious trainee work was that perk.

"I hope to be able to one day. Did you know she makes giant, fighting robots?" He asked excitedly. "She showed them to me before...well, before we had to evacuate, but they're just like in the movies." The teen stuffed both the jar of mold and the hand sanitizer back into his bag before digging around for another glove. "I would be interested in helping the mechanical department, though I think that my knowledge in biology would help more than my knowledge of plants and medicines." Speaking of which, he needed to do some reading. It had been a while since he'd sat down and brushed up on his biology.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:34 pm
"Mmmh?" Frost regarded the trainee with his head tilted for a moment. "Oh, of course, your arm," he nodded. "I suppose most Trainee tasks at the moment would involve manual labour. Mmh. I am glad you have found a good use for your time at any rate. If you wish to continue being constructive perhaps you will consent to a pokemon battle with me later? It behooves us to keep our teams sharp now more than ever."

Frost dipped the mop back into the water and did a few more sweeps of the floor before addressing the rest of what the young man had said. "I did know that, we are in the same broad department. I'm not certain what use a knowledge of biology would be to us in the mechanics department though."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm
"I wouldn't know either." Zacharie muttered around the edge of a new latex glove as he pulled it onto his hand. "Who knows though." He shrugged his good shoulder and let the edge go with a resounding 'snap'. He really didn't know the first thing about technology, that was why he had Virus. Speaking of the little Porygon, it was currently hovering curiously next to Frost as he worked. "...I haven't had much experience in battling." He admitted as he shuffled along the baseboards to search for more samples. "So if you don't mind that I wouldn't decline a chance to train. I would have to locate Jabari and Essex though." He said the last part thoughtfully to himself. His pokemon were having just as much fun exploring the new area as he was and he hadn't seen them since he'd left his room this morning. "I can't say I'll be much of a fight though."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:58 am
insidiousEnigma
[[X_X I am so-so sorry this is oooooold. Let me know if you want to continue, if not I can round us off quickly with Frost having to leave.]]

"Of course," Frost replied in neutral tones with a little nod. "I am not a field agent though I do have some experience. I will use some of my newer pokemon to battle you, however. I have several who are... 'not much of a fight'," he actually made a stilted set of air quotes, "but the only way they will become useful is forcing them to become stronger.... Humm, perhaps we can set our weaker pokemon against my Skiron. It would be interesting to see if they can work together to take him down."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:39 pm
While he didn't want to force his pokemon to do anything...Frost did have a point. Jabari and Essex had done well enough for their limited training in the raid but he knew he would be facing even more adversaries...perhaps even without other Team Rocket members to back him up. They would need more training if he had any hopes of not getting himself captured by trainers.

"Both Jabari and Essex could use some practice with team work." Zacharie said agreeably as he withdrew his hand from the crack in the baseboard. Nothing but dust, how dull. "I would be more than willing to partake in any sort of training that you would deem useful." Now began the process of once again carefully tugging the glove from his hand, tying it off inside out, and then disposing of it in the designated spot in his bag.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:44 pm
"Very well," Frost nodded, "I will look you up on the system and send you a message with my availability... as for now," he glanced at his watch, "unfortunately I have other places to be. I will have to finish cleaning this mess up at a later date. Somehow I cannot imagine others deeming it a priority." He happened to know that a lot of people, if given the choice, didn't change their bedding for weeks. Weeks. The majority of the human race really did make his skin crawl.

Focusing back on Zacharie Frost asked; "Is there anything else you require?" Having found somebody who seemed to have standards he was quite prepared to be pleasant regardless of what rank the young man held. High rank was no guarantee that people put on clean socks every day and disinfected their bathroom to within acceptable parameters.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:10 pm
Zacharie nodded his understanding, of course an agent would be busy. "I look forward to hearing from you." He said honestly, a small, shy smile twitching the corners of his lips. It was refreshing to meet someone who took sanitation and cleanliness so seriously. "I find it strange that so many people make such a fuss over cleaning but don't actually put much effort into it. If you're going to clean you should do a proper job of it."

Zacharie didn't clean, he sanitized. There was no reason to do a half assed job, if you were going to expend energy with cleaning something you may as well take the to make sure everything was in pristine condition. Enough of that though. "I don't require anything. I will relocate to another location in search of flora. Take care, Frost." He waved the fingers of his injured arm as he pulled himself to his feet.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:16 pm
Frost tsked and shook his head. "Remarkable. I believe a lot of people simply don't use their brains. Spend their lives on 'auto-pilot'. Mmmh. I could talk about the deficiencies of others all day but, as I said, I must be on my way. Take care yourself, Zacharie." With that, a sharp incline of his head, and a whistle to his pokemon Frost swept off down the less than satisfactory corridor towards his next engagement.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff